Hey Veeky Forums, so I was at my mom's house today...

Hey Veeky Forums, so I was at my mom's house today, and she told me about a mexican that uses the empty lot by her house to turn around, and pointed out the tire marks in the grass. sure enough, as I was dropping her off from dinner, i see the dude do it. what makes it worse is that this motherfucker is like 2 car lengths from the fucking cul-de-sac. now, i want to pop this guys tires, but of course i don't want it to look like it was an obvious trap. the grass in the lot is kept mowed, so it's not high. what are my best bets for tire penetration with bulletproof deniability?

pic related, blue square is where he parks, dots are his route.

It's not her lawn is it? It's shitty, yeah, but who gives a fuck?

not in her lawn, but it's ghetto as fuck and i want to pop his tires

Put a nail under a tire. It wont be flat until he drives over it in the morning. Do it one more time the next week. Never do it more than twice.

i want to make a trap in the grass that he will drive over, so that he will slowly realize that driving in the grass is what's causing his flats

Just break some glass and put it there

Teenagers will be teenagers, you feel?

>hire mexicans to mow your lawn
>get mad when they do it

That's not gonna do shit though

>implying I don't mow my own damn lawn
Any red-blooded American who isn't a pansy nu-male should mow their lawn. If you're going to hire lawn guys, don't hire companies that use illegal labor.

this

are you autistic or something?

I'm not supporting being a shitty driver, but if its not your property, it's not your problem.

stop being a beta cuck and confront him about it, instead of being a passive agressive child.

Board with nails hidden under leaves. Dig a small patch of grass and place nail board there. Place grass back on top.

I don't see the problem. Do you have vagina issues?

man the fuck up and just ask the guy to stop if it bugs you so bad

Just vote for trump and get the guy kicked out of the country

Is this really how Americans deal with social situations?

>Oh no, someone I live next to is doing something I don't like
>I should sabotage their vehicle instead of talking to them like a nonautist

You know making man-traps is illegal, right?

Get some wood and some concrete and make the curb really fucking high

Alternatively contact the owner of the lot

link

Why does this anger you to the point of wanting to slash his tires?

I don't get it.

That's not a man trap.

OP:

There might be something you can do, you can determine who owns the lot, tell them that someone is using their lot to routinely do turn arounds (i.e. traspassing) and then that person can seek legal action.

Dublin, Ohio here.

What's a Mexican ? Is that like a gardener? Ours are white kids.

It's not her lot, why the fuck do you or your mom even care? Knock on his door and ask him politely to stop if it offends you that badly for whatever autistic reason.

wtf is deniability?

Bend two nails and weld them together at the bend to make caltrops

Spread dozens of caltrops in lot

You only will be suspected if you or your mom complained in the past

Alternately just soak it with your hose until it's such a mud pit he gets stuck in, or dig a ditch along the road "for drainage"

Are you quite certain you want to start a shit war with a Mexican?

Just torch his car

I'm not OP I'm just answering his questions. Is he asking for some way to sabotage a lot so that it will all of a sudden start puncturing the guy's tires without arousing any suspicion? Because there ain't any.

Generally speaking, talking will at best only correct the situation for a short time. At worst, they'll say "fuck you" and do it more, knowing that you have no legal recourse and that if you then pursue other means they will be legally in the right and will use the system against you.

Say nothing. Correct the problem through other means.

Then why are she-males/cross-dressers/trannys legal? Check mate.

Then put nails in the grass then. Or just buy the empty lot and fence it so you can quit crying to a mexican tequilaboard about what to do.

Just wait until Trump makes mexican-traps legal.

OP, don't try to sabotage that guy's car, it's a shitty thing to do.
Get some wooden stakes and hammer them down at the edge of the grass every couple feet. I doubt your neighbor is enough of a faggot to dig them up.

Knowing spics he's probably driving a truck that could roll right over wooden stakes

I think you need to focus on other things in life then someone driving on a lawn that isnt yours next to your moms house OP.

Just think of how retarded it will sound later to tell this story.

If it was her lawn, totally different, and youd be contacting the police and press charges for a new lawn.

What you are doing is at least 3 levels higher of immaturity and white trash as driving on a lawn.

I thought about flooding the lot so he'd get stuck, that would be funny. Also thought about just throwing an old rake in the lot.

To all the posters that are better people than me, I'm petty and want this idiot to suffer, even if it will only be slight. If you are a better person than me please post about how my actions make you feel, and about the reactions you had to the words I typed.

I concur. Not my lawn and wouldn't care.

get some pieces of gas pipe then

Why not just the right tool for the job

Put up a sign that says "Faggot turn around" with an arrow pointing to the grass

You can't be subtle, if he's dumb enough to turn around there he's dumb enough to not figure it out.

I wouldn't go for blowing his tires first, you could put up NO TRESPASSING signs where he enters and exits (empty lot, who's going to stop you). And/or park a cheap car or trailer on the street and block him thst way.

And if OP was man enough he would put in a whole line of them and the wire fabric.

Flooding it is genius if it doesn't hurt your mothers property.

Also what about a few cheap 12 packs scattered around? So he's popping cans of RC Cola left and right

>dig a really big hole in the grass overnight
>put a large bit of plastic over the sides and bottom of the hole
>fill the hole with cat piss
>put wooden supports in the hole
>place turf on top of the hole
>???
>profit

If its an empty lot then whoever the owner is probably doesn't give a shit, and neither should OP except of course OP is a giant faggot

The sodas are a pretty funny idea

Thank you for sharing the way the words made you feel. You are truly a much better person than I am.

Another thing with flooding, if you can be there when he gets stuck you can call the cops right away and say you think you saw an accident driving by, guy ran off the road

Odds are they'll beat whoever he calls to get him out and he'll have to explain it to them

And he'll say "I got stuck turning around in an empty lot, no, nobody's hurt, yes, I already called a tow truck" and then the cops will drive away. The only way he would get cited for trespass is if the owner called the cops on him. The best thing to do would just be to notify the owner and let him deal with it (or not deal with it as will likely be the case). Its their property and their problem.

it was a joke you sperg

Might as well build a white picket fence.

I was just suggesting cheap ass solutions.