/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Absolute Madman Edition

Streets Cleansed: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU/htmlview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo egg man I'm ringing at the first lamp for you

Awww, thanks. Ringing myself.

Is this picture what 99 insight looks like?

Fat Asian Micolash has 9999 insight.

Hey, sorry for the wait, something came up and it took longer than I thought it would. I'm launching Bloodborne now, I'll be ringing in a minute.

Blah, meant to reply to

How exactly do you activate the moon presence boss?

Will there be a small time period after you defeat gehrman to consume the three umbilical cords?

It's alright, ringing on layer 3.

The dim sim of course

How to activate MP boss fight
>Get 3 of the 4 umbilical cords in the game
>Consume all 3 anytime before beating Gehrman (Can even be done while fighting him)
>Beat Gehrman
>Get faceraped by MP in a cutscene
>Fight MP
>Enjoy an easy win, 230k echoes and the start of NG+

How would I go about joining?

Are you a different user or the one I'm farming with?

A different user, never done chalice dungeon co-op as a summon.

Thanks Eggman was nice to have some company!

P.S nice skirt

I wouldn't need to know how to join when I'm the one hosting, would I?

You'll need to have made a depth 5 root chalice with all three rites in order to join. Provided you've got that handled, you either run the dungeon and get to the layer we're on or search for coop on the makeshift altar using the Short Root Ritual Chalice.

Ah, well, I've got access to FRC shit. What's the pass, again?

Hey man, was a good time. I love assisting with Loggerhead.

Pass is hlblb.

Also sorry for eating shit, I'm watching a thing and getting distracted.

So you're saying ONLY consume the three umbilical cords before the gehrman fight if you're sure that you'll beat him?

No, you can use the 3 umbilical cords at any point in the game or die after using them, the MP fight will still activate. Just use them before Gehrman

It doesn't matter if you die to Gehrman at all or not. Pop the cords whenever you feel like it and when you eventually beat him, MP will show up.

We gonna keep farming these gems, or no?

I got garbage. Unless I post otherwise, assume the default answer is yes.

Oh, did you? That's shit. I got STR scaling +65, phys ATK +15, and the curse was 3.4% more stamina use. Thought everyone got the same gem.

You lucky fuck. No, everyone gets different gems.

At least I can take solace in the fact I got this from Amygdala however long ago.

Kek, didn't count. Beckoning again.

Huh, never seen that happen. Walked into the fog and the boss wasn't there.

R-ringing again, I guess.

I'm still not sure how this gesture system works
I move my mouse like it says in the menu but it does nothing
But every once in a while my hunter will do a gesture out of the blue

>I move my mouse

Well, I'll give this guy one more try, then I'm gonna be playing Terraria with some friends. Been a good time though, Jezebel.

>he doesn't have the pc edition

Okay, I'll do it one more time, only because I didn't get a gem that time.

Alright, I'm done. Best of luck with the farming, you two.

Thanks for the runs Jezebel. Alright Eggman I'll be ringing if you still want to get some Heavies.

I'm still hosting you donk, my beckoning bell has been ringing for a little while now.

Nawwww, but could you add me? Might wanna do some co-op in the future~

Oh haha sorry got a little confused, I thought is was you who was gonna leave.
yeah I'll add you

>Microlash keeps parrying me

do non-cursed gems with more than +18% physical exist?

According to docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU/htmlview

You can get a 21.8% with no curse

Take one step to your right.

Dead thread :(

I always feel like I've missed something in Forbbiden Woods. What's in there that's important?

Yeah, the Woods are a real maze. The only things of note in there are the handful of runes and the Graveguard set.

Are any Lost weapons worthwhile besides Chikage and Bowblade? In what situation is radial/waning/triangle better than radial/radial/waning or radial/radial/triangle?

Arc weapons are usually better off being Lost than anything else, since radial gems can't have as many secondaries or some such, along with Rom and gargoyle abyssals being worse than Amygdala abyssals.

Fire/Bolt weapons for Arcane and weapons that benefit from Nourishing Gems for Str/Arc builds like the Wheel and Moonlight Sword.

>47 posts is more than 3 hours
>another game tries to take over the tag
/dsg/ent here. what is the general consensus on rejoining the generals?

A firm negative. We like our community here, and we'd rather not have anything Bloodborne related drowned under a sea of shitposting.

is this representative? is there any way for more members to agree? i want to get a nice collage to rub on lucifart's face every time he insists /dsg/ should be "soulsborne"

>Giving the tripfag attention

Just ignore him and tell the people that don't to do the same he'll go away.

Post this

>mouse

If you're holding the X button for any length of time and move the controller around, it activates a gesture. I have never once gotten it to perform reliably.

Alright boys, it's that time again. Anyone need waning nourishing abyssals? I'm set up to savescum, and will post a pass if I get any interest.

Firm fucking no.

A general doesn't have to be lightspeed shitposting burning through three threads a day to count as not 'ded'.

Same user from before, could go for some nourishings.

Sounds good. Pass is amyg$, will ring my beckoning bell shortly.

>invade in Mensis
>no elevator works
>door is open
>spiders haven't dropped just yet
>host is already ahead of the spiders
How?

Meme magic

So I'll still be able to access FRC dungeons once I enter NG+, right? Last time I entered NG+, I couldn't use any FRC glyphs, but I'm not sure why.

You still need to get the chalices etc. You only get materials easier in Ng+.

Don't chalices remain through NG+ cycles? I'm pretty sure they do.

Yes. Didn't read correctly.

If you couldn't use them then you either haven't made the corresponding chalice yet or the glyph is dead

Maybe Blue Elixer. Never tried it against those spiders.

You sure about that? I think a few glyphs that worked beforehand, I suddenly didn't have the reqs for.

Someone wants to do Research hall with me? Pass is bbg5, ringing at lamp.

Which secondary weapon should i take with my rakuyo, bowblade or church pick? I jave 50 skl and 25 blt

Be there in a few minutes, my dude

Church Pick

Ringing, you still waiting?

Where's the best place to farm bloodstone chunks? Also, whats the current pvp meta lvl?

If you don't have ps+ the Upper Cathedral Ward werewolves. ptwrx6tb or any Brainsucker/Watcher glyph would be good as long as you've created an FRC dungeon. 98 is the meta created here, 80-120 everywhere else.

Nice, thanks man. When you say create an frc dungeon do i have to create one of each or something?

If you've done all the non-root chalice dungeons,you'll have the choice of creating either an Iyhll, Isz, or Loran Depth 5 Root dungeon with all rite offerings. Only one of them is required to be created to unlock all the glyphs you can use online as long as you have the chalices those glyphs come from (except sinister dungeons).

FRC just means Foetid, Rotted and Cursed which are all offering that make the dungeon harder to deal with. Youll have to have an individual dungeon open for an individual glyph. Once you've created one chalice yourself of the chalice you wish to open then you can search the world for chalice that others have open.

Sorry if this seems convoluted, probably the way I worded it

Got the Failures. Maria bully soon.

If you have no FRC chalices open, does that keep you from making FRC glyphs?

Eeey

Sorry for dying to the Memes, I feel embarrassed

Naw, I have 3 open right now that I farm in (3 others for /bbg/ fight club)

>FRC just means Foetid, Rotted and Cursed

No, it means False Roman Cancel.

Damn, misread. If you've created it once then you'll always be able to do it again or search for it, closing your FRC doesn't affect this.

And neither does NG+? Alright.

Help how do I beat R1 spamming. I die like a bitch every time.

Confirmed this beyond belief
I'm definitely not on NG+30

Spacing, but also, timing.

what weapon are you using and what is the enemy using?

Any of those untricked weapons that're swords. Ludwig's and the cane untransformed are giving me a hard time, and I just got my ass beat by a gemmed-up untransformed Holy Moonlight Sword.

Ringing for Maria, bbg5.

the Ludwigs untransformed has a pretty generic 3 hit combo which repeats if spammed, get a shot in there from (preferably a single projectile) gun then RIP AND TEAR

>parrying

Fuck. Guess there's always time to learn.

it's the most sure-fire and rewarding way to deal with R1 spammers and since it's a visceral it's more likely they'll back off to heal than keep spamming

Let me buy some vials, then I'll re ring.

Well, I'll keep that in mind.

Just invaded the R1 spammer a third time and beat him by getting in his face. He panicked and started firing off his pistol as fast as he could.

Pretty fun.

Good on you, all R1 shitters must die

Just get BoM and outspam them, it's funtastic.

Wew lad thanks.