>Try to compliment some dudes evo
>He just stares at me and goes back to vaping/jerking his friends off
>Start looking at a clean is300
>Bunch of mexicans give me shit for keeping my mustang stock
>Bunch of people spew facebook memes at me
>Looking at a stanced mazda
>Hands in pockets not even close to it
>Owner turns his car alarm on

The organizer and his friends were pretty cool though, going with them to a bigger meet tommorow

but seriously, why are people at car meets such dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mode-One-Women-REALLY-Thinking/dp/1591138973
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk man the meets I go to aren't like that. you probably live in a city full of assholes

Hopefully the one I go too tomorrow is chiller. It's supposed to be bigger

What was your purpose in going?
Did you want complements on your stock mustang?
Did you want to fuck chicks?
What did you want to say/talk about a guy with an evo if you were a mustang guy?

I'm not gonna lie, you sound like a guy that needs dating advice, you went there pretending you were there for something, when in reality you were looking for something else.
Did you try to friend zone the evo guy you wanted to fuck? Did you pretend you didn't want his dick in your ass your your dick in his ass?
What exactly did you want from this meet?
And of those things what couldn't you get from the internet? Normally you can do everything you can do at a meet on the internet.

I haven't had THAT bad of an experience in my city, but car guys are generally douches. The modified guys think that stock guys buy their cars for status, stock guys think they modify their cars to compensate. Go for the cars not the people.

Car people in general are dicks, they were dicks in highschool, dicks in college, and dicks as adults. Im pretty much done with car culture, it used to be about having fun, it changed into something very boring and bland.

Why are you going to these meets what did you want?

I told you what I wanted in my post. I wanted to talk about cars with people that are enthusiastic about cars. Ego gets brought into it, my car's faster, lighter, smaller, bigger, etc.

This is the kind of asshole car people that most should stay away from.

Take notes, kids.

>I wanted to talk about cars with people that are enthusiastic about cars
About what?
What was your goal?

>going to meets
Hopefully you learned your lesson. Look for the rubber laid down on backroads, not meet advertisements on facebook.

I was bored and showed up at some place without a plan, they didn't entertain me being a wishywashy nobody.
Car meets are shit and this guy is an asshole.
Grats?

How fucking autistic are you?

He wanted to talk to people about cars. This includes but is not limited to
-talking about modifications
-talking about new models coming out
-talking about classic models
-sharing car related stories

This is otherwise known as normal human interaction, you fucking retard.

Meets used to be about having a good time and racing others for pure enjoyment. Now, all everyone ever does is sit around in a circlejerk crying like babys

>WHAAA MY CARS FASTER
>NO, MY CARS FASTER WHAAA

Its just fucking stupid

Dude I just wanted to see some cool cars and talk to people who share similar interests

chill tf out lmao

>Go to local car "meet" as advertised on facebook
>It's a circle of 3 Hondas (2 civics and an accord
>Huge clouds of vape and top 40 techno loud enough I could hear it half a mile away
>Just keep driving past

>Couple weeks later go to an actual car show during the day with entrance fees and everything
>Everyone is really nice, even the young guys with fully sik mawds on their Corsa Cs
>Old guy with a vauxhall senator A spends 45 minutes explaining cam-in-head to me when I didn't know what it was

I think the problem is that car "meets" are full of 17-25 year old children that just want to hang out with their mates, while shows are for actual enthusiasts

So he tried to join a group as an outsider and expected them to just accept him because he... what exactly? Showed up?
>pure enjoyment
Pure enjoyment of what? Standing in a parking lot?
What did you want to talk to them about? Small talk bullshit? Someone that spent money on their car (you have a stock mustang) wouldn't want to bother talking to you about mods, unless you showed that you were about to mod, want mods etc.
That would be a goal, I want to go to the meet to talk about modding my car.

If you go to a car meet with a goal you're a fucking douche

If you wanna race, go to a race track

If you want to pick up chicks, I don't even know why you'd go to a car meet because the girls are ugly

Car meets are about seeing cool cars and talking with people who have similar interests.

>OP's picture
Just noticed the french-flag space car ejects and discards its expended wheelcovers for weight-savings during its 2nd takeoff attempt

>racing others for pure enjoyment.
Can you not read?
Get that vape vapor out of your eyes.

Dude you need to take your autism pills

>i drift though life with no purpose.
420,smoke dat dank err day.
I dunno I just show up at these car meets.
Define enjoyment.

Dynamic weight reduction is a specialty of third worlders

Sorry m8 I can't tell which retard you are from that post. I'm gonna assume just some guy standing around wondering why bitches aren't trying to fuck him.
But seriously, why go places without a purpose?
You are fooling yourself you think you are just randomly showing up to these places.
You didn't roll dice before you showed up at the car meet did you?
Unless you are retarded you had something you expected.

>Set meeting up with 2-3 close friends
>Pick a backroad you all enjoy
>drive

Big meets were never fun to me, alot of what you described is how I was feeling. Getting out and driving is how I found peace user

> i want to drive with my bros
>i drove with my bros
>I had fun
Holy fuck it's like someone with a plan had fun.

holy fuck this guy can't be for real

You're right, I should have just called him an ugly woman. He has all the same behaviors.

Why are you so autistic? Do you plan how often you breath and how many bites per meal?

WHATS THE FUCKING PURPOSE OF GOING TO A CAR MEET

YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR THERE, AND YOU MEET PEOPLE WITH CARS. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING GRASP THAT. NO ONE THINKS YOUR COOL

You need me to define enjoyment while racing? Okay.
When you used to be in a street race back then, shit was fun, like REALLY fun. Its just the adrenaline of driving your car against someone in a completely open environment where you never quite knew was was going to happen. It had a mix of thrill and somewhat of a sense of discovery at the same time. there is also the competition side of it, people just racing for the hell of it, not proving something, just flatout racing for the fun of it. but those times are dead now. An different, better time.

holy shit you're fucking autistic

>So he tried to join a group as an outsider and expected them to just accept him because he... what exactly? Showed up?

if you don't want fucking people to join your 'group' then don't fucking show up to or host a car meet? you host or go to a car meet so you can meet people who like and are interested in the same things you are. it's called being a normal fucking person and wanting to meet and talk to other people

>Pure enjoyment of what? Standing in a parking lot?

he said in his fucking post nigger, racing or driving with other people, talking about cars, having a generally enjoyable time without getting up in arms about ur sik hektik mawds or being a douchebag, which obviously you're incapable of doing

>What did you want to talk to them about? Small talk bullshit? Someone that spent money on their car (you have a stock mustang) wouldn't want to bother talking to you about mods, unless you showed that you were about to mod, want mods etc.
That would be a goal, I want to go to the meet to talk about modding my car.

literally please go kill yourself, you fucking waste of space. god forbid someone want to talk about or be interested in car culture or modding cars without wanting to do it to their own car, or having a brand new car they want to keep stock for a while

there's no way you're serious. you have to be fucking trolling

cringe

He's not laughing with you, he's laughing at you, you fucking retard

Please tell me someone agrees with this.

So I was working my minimum wage job, then I drove to a car meet and sat in my car. Then after I sat there for 6 hours, they all left, what the fuck. Why are car meets so shitty?
That dude had fun. Why are you mad that someone that went somewhere with a purpose actually had fun?
>i went to a meet and they gave me the cold shoulder because I'm a nobody, what the fuck car meets are shit. This guy got left out in the cold, why are you trying to defend him?
>That would be a goal, I want to go to the meet to talk about modding my car.
How about you link to the post that talks about how you wanted to mod your car while mexicans insulted you.

What the hell?

Lets play spot the troll.
>P.S. its him

what in the fuck is going on in this thread
I go to car meets to look at cars and meet new people to cruise with

If you aren't underage or independently wealthy, you should be trying to plan your day. What was the reason you wanted to go to the car meet?
Another don't reference what he's talking about.

>How about you link to the post that talks about how you wanted to mod your car while mexicans insulted you.

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger, that was part of your own post that just got chopped off because this malaysian underwater basketweaving bbs was made by a moron

you can't even remember your own posts, or use basic reading comprehension. you're the stupidest troll i've ever fucking seen, or you're disabled.

I do user, I do.

Cruising is dead m9

Oh yeah, I really miss having people to race.

I gave a reason because you or who ever the fuck the retarded op couldn't bother to give one. I gave an actual reason.

I'm not OP, I was genuinely wondering where the hell any of that post you made come from. It's completely out of left field.

this is the weirdest goddamn thread. the autism is palpable.

okay, lets do a little thought experiment here.
lets assume that op is a normal, functional human being and wanted to go to a car meet to meet other people interested in cars, and a variety or all of the facets of car culture that are assosciated with that interest. op attempted to talk to other people, and even admired or complimented their shitboxes, and they acted like assholes. why are you defending them acting like assholes simply because he 'didn't belong'.

are you in high school? are you mad because the popular kids didn't let you sit at their lunch table?

kek

I can taste it, it tastes like sweaty spaghetti

So much projecting in this post.

Because OP is a literally nobody, he's trying to join a group he isn't a part of and isn't trying to prove himself.
This is the same as a "gamer girl" who claims to like zelda but can't name a single character from it. Why should the due with an evo waste his time with a pretender?
Because he's human?
I want the questions answered, Why did he want to go?

Autismus Maximus

The combination of impotent rage and unwarranted superiority is giving me a headache dude. Chill the fuck out, what's the harm in talking to a newbie? Is it a waste of your perfectly planned time that's clearly so important?

...what? lol, do you think having a fucking evo makes turns you into a fucking god or something? this isn't the same thing as a fucking gamer girl, this is a guy who likes cars and has an interest in them enough to fucking post on Veeky Forums about it, he's not some fucking random normie who pulled over in their 1999 honda econobox on steelies and started asking if the guy's car had sik turbs

amazon.com/Mode-One-Women-REALLY-Thinking/dp/1591138973
If you think I have autism because I'm not wasting my time you might want to read this book.

He doesn't have to answer to an autismo like you m80

nigger when I bought my miata I showed up to meets and my car was 100% bone stock. still made friends and had good conversations with guys because they're genuine polite people. the people in OP's story are plain rude.

>go on anime imageboard
>go on the aut/o/ section, because enthusiast of cars and wants to talk about them
>calls a person retarded who does the same thing, but not an anime imageboard but with face to face interactions like a normal person

the irony is strong, but the autism is stronger

The internet means we don't have to have newbies anymore. If he gave a fuck he could have read up before hand.

Why is the mustang guy trying to talk to the evo guy?

Then he can keep getting cold shouldered by people that know their shit.
It's a guy with a stock mustang that showed up at a car meet.
If you really think this guy should have been given the time of day you should go to /reddit/

I don't take reading recommendations from retarded faggots that don't have reading comprehension themselves.

This is an anonymous image board, it's very different from a face to face meet. The idea that you care calling me autismo is laughable.

You can tell the future to find out the exact mod list of every car that will be at the meet? Dude, you should sell your austismo futuro skills online to predict lottery numbers. Go use google to get the mod list on my car right now mate. I'll give you a hint, it ain't stock

Yeah the dudes got a mustang (Which I'm just gonna assume is a v8)

If anything he should be giving them the cold shoulder

>get rejected, don't take advice
That's k bro, keep failing. Why they so mean to me?
>oh you explained why they don't give a fuck about you
YOU MUST HAVE THE AUTISM!!!

holy fucking shit, my sides are in goddamn orbit, you're a retarded, fedora wearing neckbeard sitting in their parent's basement thinking they know everything about how people work and posting on 4chen because you read a fucking book that you thought would get you laid

holy shit you dumb nigger just because someone owns a different car than you doesnt mean you have to act like a jackass and that they dont like cars as much as you

Wait do you assume the evo guy was stock?

>that one faggot in this thread
Just let this thread die and try again later. I don't understand why there can't be civil conversation anymore

EVERYBODY TAKE A LOOK UNDER YOUR RECAROS
YOU GET AN AUTISM
AND YOU GET AN AUTISM
AND YOU GET AN AUTISM!

>Why is the mustang guy trying to talk to the evo guy?

Because presumably they're both interested in cars? Just cause one guy got a speshul snowflake car and one has a common sports car doesn't mean they have zero compatible interests

Why do you assume it wasn't?

Please can this thread get deleted.

> posting on 4chen because you read a fucking book that you thought would get you laid
I think this guy got fucked because he was a literal beta that showed up at a car convention without a plan.
So what advice would you give op?

>Why is the mustang trying to talk to the evo guy

because I have a genuine interest in cars. I gawk over cleanly done preludes as much as I gawk over ferraris. This isn't my first nice car either, I have an E30, as well as a cbr600rr.

If you truly are a car guy you won't see cars as cliques, unless of course you're in high school

what does that have to do with anything?

Because he mentioned his stock mustang but didn't mention that the evo was stock.
Why mention your car being stock but not the lance?
So why are you gawking over the? Can you not afford that car? If so why aren't you working so you can instead of standing around a parking lot?
If it isn't stock then that guy has put in more effort than stock mustang. unless you think he modded it by throwing random parts at it.

Holy fucking shit, some of the Amazon reviews for that book have my sides in orbit, jeeeesus christ

>Just let this thread die and try again later.
Do you even read?

>promoting a book on women

I knew the lamborghini money guy posted on Veeky Forums

Did you fail to read my post?
This guy showed up at a car meet for "no reason" then he failed to have fun.

What advice do you have for OP?

What advice do you have for OP?

On fucking women.

>It's impossible to like something but choose not to buy it for various reasons

I could go buy a Impreza STi tomorrow if I wanted to, but then I would have a third car to tax and insure. There's these things called budgeting and common sense that you have to have when you're an adult

What did the mexicans say about your car?

>Ey esse you should slam dat sheet an put sum sik wire wheels on

So you wanted to talk to him to what?
Were you trying to judge if his car is better than yours? Did you want to talk to him about how he budgets his mods? What exactly would you want to talk to him about?
Do you just smoke dat dank 420XDXD err day?

I'm gawking because I enjoy well put together cars and have a genuine interest in the cars. When you see a beautiful painting do you gawk over it? It's the same with cars.

Lemme guess, you've spent 20 minutes on r/theredpill and now you think you're chad. You go to community college, and spend the rest of the time in your parents basement being pissed off because you think women are stupid. You try to be alpha in real life but everyone makes fun of you so instead you try to be alpha on an anonymous image board and you still haven't realized no one cares and you're still beta as fuck.

>"no reason"
>I wanted to talk about cars with people that are enthusiastic about cars.
Do you even read?

>What advice do you have for OP?
Just let this thread die and try again later. This is nothing more than bait and shit posting now.

No book is gonna teach you game dude lol. If you read a book to try and get game, then you're trying to program yourself into becoming a ladies man, but you either come off as an asshole, or even more beta than before.

>This guy showed up at a car meet for "no reason"
He went there to meet people who had similar interests as he did, possibly to see some nice cars. Admire other peoples work. Have fun being around cars.
Why do you think people go to car meets?

talk to him about his car? share driving stories? talk about other cool cars? its called shooting the shit and its a normal fucking thing

I'm not OP mate, I'm just laughing my ass off at your overt austim. Last car show I went to (I don't frequent meets as I'm not 16) I spent 45 minutes discussing and learning of Opel cam-in-head engines with a fellow enthusiast, you know like adults with compatible interests do.

I've never even owned an opel, or even a GM product, but that didn't stop me cause I didn't have a 14 step plan to have fun that day. I know, I ruined all my chances at having fun, by not standing next to my stanced EG hatch and swearing at all the "pretenders" and "haters" that walked past like you do, but clearly that's working great for you.

>I enjoy well put together cars and have a genuine interest in the cars
So you randomly show up at car meets without a purpose?
Someone that has genuine interest might go to a car meet to meet like minded individuals that he can talk to about mods.
He might go there to see people with similar cars etc and talk with them and see why they have the same car they do.
Going to a car meet and then getting shut down by a rando means this guy didn't come with a plan.
Admire other peoples work. Why not talk to them about creating his own?
Only if you don't already have friends, the people going to car meets to meet people are loserse.

>I wanted to talk about cars with people that are enthusiastic about cars
For what purpose?

They were just like "damn man you gotta put something in it to make it yours"

I have lowering springs on the way, almost have enough money for new summer tires and GT500 rims, I have a borla axleback exhaust but I haven't had a day to put it on and I don't really want to until I get my rims tires and springs. Then in July I'm getting a new cam, headers, downpipe, raising my gear axle ratio, adding sway bars, new struts, and a cold air intake. Then I'm gonna tint my headlights, do a fog light delete, get sequential tail lights, and tint my windows.

ur dumb

>Why not talk to them about creating his own?
Why do you assume he cannot do both?
>For what purpose?
To have fun, normal human beings enjoy interaction with people.

I'm actually gonna bite on this. What would you suggest to teach game?
I mean this guy shows up at a car meet with no plan, what should a guy with no game do to get bitches?

>going out and trying to meet people makes you a loser

Car meets are nothing but glorified dick measuring

there's nothing worse than a fucking teenager that bought a Subaru with his dad's money and put some "wicked cool" stanced wheels on the thing and gloats about it with his group of pimple faced fucks

Sounds pretty cool mate, but you do realize that cold air intakes are snake oil right? they don't do dick unless you've got a tune to go with it