/dg/ - Destiny General

No E-Drama Edition

>>> RESET INFO

>playing IB
>guy named Rush is maining Conspiracy Theory

I kek'd

FWC is best cult

Friendly reminder that every single Sunsinger Exotic sucks shit.

Why is throwing burning hammers at people so entertaining

I hate this game but I love you guys

Anyone want to run a fast and loose CoE with me? Got a House Reputation booster to sweeten the deal.

PSN: aClockworkTomato

Most Warlock Exotics suck now. Light Beyond is used solely for Trials and Nothing Manacles are alright. I also consider the Tlaloc to be a Sunsinger exotic since its the only subclass that doesn't really want to use its super. Everything else is ass.

>Sunsinger with 0 Dis an 5/5 Int/Str with Tlaloc and Voidfang Vestiments with pre-nerf firebolts

Shit was literally unstoppable.

Now all grenades suck shit but the Voidfang, Tlaloc combo can still push people's shit in.

>people think Shoulder Charge is balanced.

Sunsinger and Voidfang? huh?

When are the titans getting neutered like hunters?

joining

Free grenade on spawn, boyo.
Though honestly Dis/Str is better, but since you are using Tlaloc you need to either get it ASAP or switch to something else while you wait, like say, MIDA.

>mfw some nigger tried to blink over me and the charge autocorrected and flew me up and backwards to hit him

If you blink, you deserve nothing short of genocide.

GIVE US THE PRIMUS OR WE BLOW THE SHIP

GIVE US THE SHIP OR WE BLOW THE PRIMUS

TIGHT

A CELL
FROM THE PRISON OF ELDERS

PETRA ABS

FINGERTIPS ON THE SURFACE OF MY PRIMUS

trials map is: EXODUS BLUE

BV

CROTA

THEY'RE WAKING HIM

guys wait

what if eris was secretly a darkness

BIOCHEMISTRY GRADES

what if

Traveler is darkness

TANIKS HAS NO COCONUT GUN
HE KNEELS BEFORE NO COCONUT GUN

MONEY

Guys guys
What if...now stay with me on this'n...
What if...whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Marsl

Are you still around? Went to grab some lunch.

But... Let this defeat be a lesson, only the strong survive

Still wanting to do CoE. PSN: aClockworkTomato

yep. just gotta do something real quick and i'll be back

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

>Luckily for you, they're available on Ebay!

I've ordered the tricorn pin already.

>They're selling for $300

Jesus fucking christ it was a $14 pin that I got for my brother, what the actual shit fuck?

>cuz it's the final countdown
>cuz its the
>cuz its
>cuz

I mean for fuck's sake, even if you never heard it how hard is it to get right one of the most know lyrics ever?

Anyone up for some casual IB?

Cute!!

>Anyone up for some casual IB?
>casual IB
as opposed to what?

Haven't played in 4 months. What's the new pvp meta, are handcannons OP again or what, I'm not sure what weapons to use boys

it's high fire rate pulses, universal remote is back, mida and tlw still here too

Petra is the cutest you fucking nigger don't ever forget it.

everything is balanced

Is hawksaw still good? Also are there any notable good legendary/exotic handcannons

I want to hug Petra!!!!

yep, the IB HC is very good, eyasluna is great too

if you have good balance on it, it's great

there's a handcannon called eyasluna that drops from crucible that's good. i've got one with shit perks but still manages to 3 shot people

The Awoken have a slight change when translating

You can hug her all you want but if you lay one single fucking finger on her abs I swear to god user.

Exodus Blue

Frontier

Rusted Lands

Does /dg/ like Destiny's lore? If so what's you favorite piece of lore.

The Burning Shrine

Yes, my favorite piece of lore, and this is completely unironic, I'm serious about this. The existence of retarded ghosts.

Rasputin lore

Something about AI that gain full control over themselves and are able to change their objectives and fulfill them no matter the cost

what

Books of Sorrow as a whole are incredible.

But there's like three of them that describe Crota basically being a little douche canoe who has no idea what he's doing and singlehandedly allows the Vex to invade a throne space.

One of the more subtle points of the BoS is that since they're all immortal every reference to a measurement of time is something insane like centuries or milennia. So Crota cuts open a portal to Vex space and they pour in for literally hundreds of years until Oryx shows up, kicks them out, picks Crota up by the leg and tosses him through the portal.

Just a moment of hilarity within a crazy serious epic.

I really like all the Lore behind the Vex. You know I want to say Vault of Glass and Vex's ability to manipulate time is really interesting. One of the reasons Im excited for another Vex raid possibilities are endless. The Gorgons fucking write you out of existance, just, fuuuuuck.

Bubbles are basically a win button for IB, you put on Armor and people will just feed you kills for as long as its up.
How are people this bad?

I like the lore on the fallen
how they once a great civilization but then traveler left them and they had their own collapse, now they're just scavengers who think we're hoarding the traveler for ourselves

It has great lore. I hope that with Destiny 2 Bungie will realize the importance of including that lore within a more well-designed, cohesive campaign instead of fighting retarded, weak enemies in wasted spaces for the privilege of reading about why you did so on the internet later

That said I think the books of sorrow are the best, they weren't badly written and were done so with a little humor, managing to really flesh out a race that felt very one-dimensional

What the hell does that hand belong to?! Holy fuck imagine cruising Mars and some gigantic vex just bursts out of the sand to screw your fireteam up. Leviathan monsters are horrifying.

Probably got matched against shit players
Anyone smart would have fisted/bladed/electrocuted you

The bubble will always fall to the power of lightning

How would you buff the raid weapons to make them at the very least competitive?

higher skilled people wont rush a bubble. this webm just proves that youre a shitter who gets matched up with other shitters

Both of you are objectively wrong. Claws of Ayy LMAO are amazing.

computer_server i see you

Is dregs promise the worst exotic weapon?

Pulse get like 10 more stab
Scout gets more Range
Sniper is fine as is.
MG is fine as is
Rocket is fine as is.
FR needs everything.
Auto needs its recoil pattern completely reworked.
HC needs waaaaay more range.
Shotgun is fine as is.

I think the reload it too slow on the shotgun

Would be a great raid boss though

>Fighting a giant vex constuct
>Have to blow open the chassis and board it to attack the inside

qulums and yasmin are already good options for pvp
let the rocket roll G&H,
let the shotgun roll range finder
the rest are irredeemable due to their archetypes
>blade dancer
>beating armor of light
kek, KEK

All handcannons need more range.

What, so i can trade melee kills and get killed by shotguns?
Not as long as 4th Horseman exists.
I can't ever see the use in a shotgun that shoots five times without reloading unless you are a dallas police officer

>What the hell does that hand belong to?!

It's unused Destiny concepts that unfortunately were not put in the game. Maybe in the future.

not while fabian strategy exists

the pr and sr are so close to being good. a shame, really, because thet look and sound great.

All the planets they "machinify" are now planet sized vex eggs waiting to hatch.

lol no, everything obtained from kings fall is an eye sore

Hatch with what? Vex minds? More vex?

The reload on all the raid weapons is slow to encourage using Cocoon. I really dont mind it, at least on the secondaries. The Auto rifle animation on the scout and pulse are brutal though.

Haven't played this in like 8 months, what is even current content now (non crucible)

>this webm just proves that youre a shitter who gets matched up with other shitters
Jesus dude, did someone rape your mother with a bubble? Feel free to calm down your autism there.

Isn't the scout rifle in the medium archetype? How isn't that good? t really just needs more range and sstability to be decent.

Whatever took that bite out of the traveler. You think rasputin would really cripple an ally he could use against the darkness.

>calling someone autistic with this type of response
kettle, pot, etc
it would need a reload speed perk too.

He crippled the traveler because he predicted it would run, which judging from the grimoire shit about the Hive, is exactly what it would have done. He forced that bitch to stay.

Rasputin is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

>Get top score in iron banner
>have a crucible rep bonus and three of coins
>get a blue class item
>5 placed person got 330 gloves
Truly the greatest meme.

I know. It was just wild theory. Scary to think about though. Some big ass robot taking a bite out of the traveler like it was a ripe apple.

CAPTURE THE FUCKING ZONES YOU GOD DAMN RETARDS

stop mispreading information. it never clearly states that rasputin fired on the traveler. it's just known that rasputin has protocols for if the traveler tries to leave. through dreams of alpha lupi we learn that the traveler finally decided to make a stand against the darkness

they added a new version of prison of elders

that's basically it

Rasputin sounds like a total badass.

>kettle, pot, etc
You forgot to tip your fedora, friendo.

>le ebin fedora tip maymay
>/reddit/

FIGHT BACK!
CONTROL THE ZONES!