Old Meta Edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wlPK_53Rrhw
AC7 Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
Update 13 trailer: youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
mega.nz/#F!Zs8nSQQB!oAp4FFtvBmgu4MHwnKU6dQ!Ykl10IIJ

>
Gold box? It's probably 30 tickets
Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed to return to Strangereal. VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
Nothing notable to fight for, and yet we will endure
An user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thing based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ar8TScfCszE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Old Meta

FAEB is still OP tho, especially on the STD.

>tfw no anons sister

>tfw no anons puchi

>tfw no anons femboy brother

>tfw a single fucking win in 3 days of NTDM

I just wanted that damn NSU

Botes are welcome.

No this is offtopic! Only planes are allowed! >:^O

Gotchu, famorino :^)

What is there to talk about?

Nothing. That's why /aceg/ is descending into marginally relevant shitposts and blatant bait in a desperate bid to stay alive. See: /mgg/.

I'm going to go outside a bit, mates invited me to a pub but i doubt I'll enjoy my stay there. Anyone want to play Infinity after I get back, probably like in a hour or so

Not if I have something to say about it! I'm gonna stream ACZ later, and people are gonna make fun of my failures, and it's gonna be a great time. I will keep this place alive till Gamescom and TGS, dammit.

>PA has to reach new lows and use dirty methods to keep their franchise alive
>/aceg/ curses their methods at first, but years later must also reach new lows and use dirty methods to keep their general alive

pottery.

I'm curious. What's the plane you fly for fun, not caring about shit SP weapons and whatnot?

Mine is Nosferatu.

Delphinus. Sexy HUD, sexy plane, flies great.

Foxhound and Gripen. Both vanilla, mostly for those sexy skins. I suck terribly with LAAM and HCAA os kinda meh. The Gripen is kinda alright but suffers from low cst after all. So yeah, fun planes.

Anyone?

>Still on Update 13
Is it dead, bros?

It's certainly not liv, but it's shambling on

Muslims went crazy and shot up munich.

German buddies still alive?

EA-18G. That skin mang, it's tooooo good.

Well damn. Hopefully this helps motivate Germany to remove kebab.

Anyone want to take bets on what Merkel's and the media's response to this event will be? I'm interested to hear her take on this. :^)

As long as it's France it's a thing, but I doubt they are stirring the right pot with that.

Looking back, cucking Germany and Japan out of their nationalism was not a good move. I'm sure Ameri-tan thought it was for the best but it's why we have morons like Merkel in charge and stupid shit like AC5.

high quality video game discussion anons :^)

We really are just that ded aren't we

It fills the gaps between actually AC stuff
Show me one general that doesn't have this sort of filler

Belka's happening soon m8, seems AC enough to me.
And current events are a better discussion than shitposting and puchis

How I'd the turkey shit gonna effect the f-35? Have any been delivered to turkey?

Depends on whether or not they're still going to play ball with NATO

>tfw lost connection in all but one NTDM these past 3 days
NSU NEVER EVER

>10

dumb weeb

Stream might be...delayed for a bit...let me see if I can get a ride home.

Don't we have a german guy around here ?

I missed you.

we had one...

You know who I miss? The ayumiposter. I hope she's doing well. Her bf too.
even if she's a dumb weeb.

>two last sorties before missing the whole NTDM weekend
>get the highest score in both missions
>team loses anyway

FOR FUCKS SAKE
Oh well, don't need that NSU anyway
Really hope I can keep around the 3k bracket until Sunday. Around 900 for now

>score 80k as a fighter
>lose
Sometimes in this game it's really ok to blame your team.

Stream is up, time to continue the Belkan War. Continuing off from Glatisant.

>9

>8

>7

>Liberation of gracemeria starts playing

>First flight starts playing

>Excaliber starts playing

>extremely high pitched chiming starts playing

>Rex Tremendae and Megalith Agnus Dei start playing

>Revelation starts playing

>It aint me starts playing

>It's ain't me starts playing

All of these join together to create the ultimate soundtrack

youtu.be/ar8TScfCszE

10/10 would fly on
Where the fuck is the signpost on this captcha

Ok, NOW the stream is up and running properly. I had to twist some streaming settings for a smoother experience.

>10

Sorry but watching you play zero is a cringe fest. Not saying your awful at it but... damn its like watching a slow child try to build a sand castle you wanna help cause you know you can do it better, but you can't cause you know its good for their development into an adult.

Kek, in what way?

Why don't you stream then :^)

There are just funner more stylish and entertaining ways to blow shit out of the sky. Watching him play it felt very slow like I know he knows what he's doing, but something about the way he lines up the planes and attacks some targets feels not right. But then again I dont watch ppl play ace games. So maybe its just weird to see someone else's methods.

He's using an emulator and a keyboard
Gee whiz I wonder if things handle differently on a different control scheme

I'm not a shill let's play fag. Just chill I'm not saying he's bad or that I'm better its just hard to watch. You ever see your friend play a game you play and see how they do the missions? You wanna say hey try this strat or oh you should equip that because..

But you dont cause its a dick thing and nobody wants a backseat gamer.

pretty sure you can get a controller for the emulator ps3 would work I think?

It's a chill stream, noone's stopping you from making suggestions
He ran the Su-35 on Farbanti purely to test a warcrimes autism theoryâ„¢

Are you the guy who keeps asking people to play with you?

What was his theory out turing or something?

Your trying to meme or something right? I doubt anyone actually came on /aceg/ begging for players.

turning*

>I doubt anyone actually came on /aceg/ begging for players.

Scandibro with the qt sister has been asking people to play for like the last 3 days in a row.

Are you new here?

You mean the guy that got everyone talking about incest yesterday? shit was jokes

He could but he doesn't have one.
Also it's not a theory, crimes said he tested it like 5 times and it worked. It worked on stream, too.
kek.

It's an exploit of the Yellow Squadron's spawn mechanics. They spawn 5-10,000 feet above your altitude. So if you fly to the altitude cap, they spawn above the cap. Since you instantly stall when you're up that high, they go into a slow freefall stall until they hit like 30,000 feet, meaning if you come up from beneath you get easy free kills. According to warcrimes, anyway.

You've pretty much got it solid. lIke said, AC bro got it to sort of work yesterday. Wasn't a 4 kill, but it thinned them out really well

He find this out by accident or was he really that bored? That is the real burning question here.

It's warcrime
What do you think

>Thunder trying to drive

lel, I guess the stereotypes are true.

I really hope he's an only child.

Wup that's right the thundy dood's doing the drive-y thing at the place

Found it out on purpose. IIRC he was trying to get a straight-on start with the yellows, but that's not possible.

He's not
Has a little sister he's apparently on really good terms with

>de_ded

Mildly warm

Come on folks, it's warmed, mostly fresh OC

Ugly or Double Ugly?

Just got around to playing 6...

Why is this game so bad? Almost everything about it is subpar compared to the PS2 trilogy. Plot is shit, radio dialogue is shit, and the gameplay is lackluster

but them graphics, mang.

6 is more of a technical improvement than a story one. Everything looks nicer, scale is much larger, and things are much more dynamic for the AI units

I want all the ps2 games on 6's engine.

>Plot is shit, radio dialogue is shit, and the gameplay is lackluster
You just described every modern AC.

That would actually be pretty fuckin neat
Plus
>Wardog finally does something other than talk over the radio

It's time for Avalon, full Eagle. Get in here!

ground textures are still ass. Hopefully 7 fixes that

Nevermind. I'll continue tomorrow once more people are awake. I'm doing it with the eagle, warcrimes.

Check'em

>Plot is shit
No worse than ac5.

>radio dialogue is shit
It's mostly Shamrock who voices maybe 20% of all lines, compared to 3 other squad mates who altogether voice 90% of them.

>gameplay is lackluster
The fuck you say? Almost every gameplay element that AC6 changed or introduced was an improvement. Missile mechanics that you can't just spam, on-screen allies that actually do something, guns are something more than just a ghetto reserve weapon for when you run out of missiles, etc.

There are some genuinely bad things about AC6 (low plane count, 70% of all skins are paid DLC, assault records are a fraction of what we had in ACZ, to name a few) but none of the things you listed were any worse in the PS2 trilogy.

>9

Warcrimes says "good shit, what all did you fly through the campaign?"

I fucking hate this game

That faggot warcrimes got me back into playing WoT. I hate him so goddamn much,