pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q54zHO7kLuMxbZyFXb7ANHKogz6Mvbir0cA3YqI6Xuk/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1d-nDdobc
youtube.com/watch?v=w9pW7PpypMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blek Snek

The pic is fucking gay

Reminder that Dark Souls 2's combat is literally objectively better than 3's
DaS2 has
>biggest variety of weapons and useful weapon movesets, as opposed to das3 which reuses the shitty boring movesets from das1 for most weapons
>full weapon movesets in the left hand, but at least you can block with the parry dagger in 3 lol
>powerstancing, instead of a few designated pairs of dual wield weapons (enjoy having to play through 90% of the game just to be able to dual wield straight swords)
>gradually increasing rolls, rather than 3 tiers only one of which is useful
>i-frames on backsteps adds another way to avoid hits and switch up your game up, riskier than rolling but also comes with a bigger reward since you recover faster and can do a running attack right away
>shield slap is more useful than das3's slow kick, which isn't a guaranteed guard break like in das2 but is also not as fast as the kick in das1
>roll cancels, attack cancels, delayed and sped up attacks, and sped up parries added another layer of depth to the combat for higher skill players, are the one of the reasons pretty much everything is viable in das2, and are all missing in das3
>magic is actually viable, even as your main weapon, not just due to the high damage but also the variety of spells and spell cancels
>poise system is a perfect combination of poise and hyper armor, wherehaving some poise might just let you shrug off a single hit from a rapier, but gets increased when swinging a big weapon to the point where you can poise through a katana, as opposed to das3's dumbed down hyper armor system with no poise where R1 spam is rampant and you have hope your opponent is dumb enough to run right into your swing, and good luck doing that when you can't attack cancel
>2 handed parrying and weapons with unique abilities which are actually useful like the fume ultrasword, blue flame, puzzling sword, bone fist, alonne sword, santier's spear and throne watcher sword, unlike the shitty weapon arts in das3

No it isn't.

very cute OP

1-3 Lautrec of Carim cosplay run

4-7 Silver Knight cosplay run

8-9 Ornstein cosplay run

0 Kirk Knight of thorns cosplay run

What a retard.

>put on way of blue and fingers to help fellow blues while farming for lothric helm
>two invadees
>dorkmoon comes and kills one
>busy fighting last invadee
>dorkmoon arrives
>he doesn't help and invadee BCs
>he loses out on another ear
Holy shit has your white knight faggotry made you lose sight of priorities?

>almost 2 k
>that little health

Why has BB got such inflated numbers? In the end it balances out but nothing wrong with that hit dealing the same percentage damage for 600 hp or so.

>tfw always been a filthy dexfag
>mfw switching to a pally-like build with vit/faith/str/endurance

Don't forget that, especially PVP wise, Estus was handled way better. It took a decent amount of time, and didn't heal instantaneously, allowing you to punish chuggers, as opposed to insta-heal in Dork Souls 3

I wish somebody would make this for DS3.

not really. Were you hoping to see some androgynous meme boipucci pcfcbf horseshit so you could dream of fucking a video game character instead?

surely thats as hetero as you can get

>no arguments
Hackazaki dickriders everyone, at least you admit that the B(est) team was better

>Nice projection, pc fc bf

Any good ds3 weapons worth crystal infusing? Preferably with str/dex reqs that aren't too high. I have 40 int.

Replace human with embered and there you have it.

Fuck it

Under normal circumstances, you deal about the same numerical damage per hit as souls games, but most weapons attack much, much faster and for a fraction of the stamina cost. They inflated boss HP numbers to compensate for the radically increased player DPS.

Charged R2s were also much stronger in that game, I suppose because it was their first time using that mechanic and they wanted to make the damage worthwhile,m and that boss' head is a weakpoint that takes significantly more damage. In BB, weakpoints aren't just spots that have lower defense, but a straight % multiplier to damage taken there (usually something like 30 or 50%). So a charged R2 that normally does about ~1k damage did closer to 2k, but it was a tiny fraction of the boss' total HP because it's an optional upgraded version of a boss locked away in a special post-game challenge area, and balanced around the DPS of an endgame player with the best possible gems and highest possible damage output

>Unfinished fight
You fucked up in the next jump and he killed you
Faggot

/roll for DS3 because it kinda works

I wish they made it so when you completed a character's side quest it'd unlock their sliders in the creation screen.

>taking the bait this hard
Someone's insecure about their arguments

You got fukt.

But you can find all sliders easily, it's in the fucking OP

Even without powerstance the fact that weapons had movesets with L1 and L2 instead of just being a block and R1 made it so much better. My dual-wield FUGS are a pain in the ass to use in DS3 because of the shitty moveset, low damage, and the worthless block.

rerolling

>no more /bartending/ gen
I'm suffering senpai

>farming watch pups shit
>invade into host and one phantom
>they've got their hands full with the exiles and I see a red on the way to help out
>4v2 invader wet dream
>red immediately hornet backstabs me as im wailing on the host
>what the fuck is this shit
>fight red while the host and his phantom finish off the brothers
>kill the red and hide behind one of the fuckhueg crabs
>seed
>safest place for me to go is towards the host and his phantom
>Ill let you guess how this ended

it could be worse user

The heal-over-time was one of the worst parts of DaS2's estus system.

For example, lets say someone is missing a quarter of their HP and estus heals about 3 quarters.
In DaS1/3, you instantly heal that 1/4 of your HP back and the other 2/4 of heal value is wasted. If you get punished for chugging, you end up with HP lost that, depending on the amount of damage dealt, could lerave you at slightly more or significantly less HP than before you chugged.

In DaS2, the healing doesn't stop until it fully exhausts its healing value, or your HP fills. That means that if you heal at 1/4 and someone punishes you, the estus will continue to regenerate the damage taken by their punish, ands you're still likely to end up with full HP by the end. Estus was incredibly difficult to properly punish in 2 because of this. As long as the person chugging was smart enough to chug while their HP was still high, they could always erase any damage your punish did. This was especially true because double-chugging was so fast. If you thought you'd still take more damage than a single estus could erase, you could double chug to ensure that you'd restore full HP even through something ridiculous like a buffed Crypt Blacksword backstab. Healing over time just meant that smart players always got more effective value out of their estus, and could use that value to erase damage incurred from that very same heal being punished. It was a bad and abusable system.

when are they nerfing gotthards?

okay I'm officially fucked

>implying

good try champ

Put it in the wrong thread by accident:

That doesn't really seem like a gank though, speaking of post-pontiff, because the invaders get 2-3 guys as well. I'm looking for insanely unfair 3-4 vs 1s.

>tfw only one greataxe with the BKGA moveset in 3
I miss my bandit greataxe.

>implying implications
Nice try!

Thank god someone with at least human average intelligence still exists in these threads.

No argument needed. He destroyed it all on his own.

It was a flawless victory.

Jesus christ every single host wants my ass dead today.

Worker cosplay is officially my favourite. Four-Pronged Plow underrated as fuck.

>implying that I was implying implications

en guarde faggot

>Estoc WA deals 400 damage through a Havel's Greatshield
Oh shit, I guess it has some uses after all.

>Implying you were not implying implications
lmao @ ur life

>be lvl 120 with a +10 weapon
>take an unupgraded morning star and kill trash mobs until it breaks
>invade someone and hit him for like 80 dmg per hit
>let him kick my shit in
>add him as friend and tell him that he's a fucking hacker and that I just reported him

pfffttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Come on int build bros.

>powerstancing is better than what we have but still not what dual wielding should be
>poise might as well not be in the game, since even full-plate armour won't bounce of a small blow
>it costs a third of your stamina bar just to attack once

>

>people complain about people using meta weapons
Why? Most people using them are completely incompetent and can be beat with worse weapons without a problem. Even if you can't, you can always swap up to a better weapon to be on the same playing field.

Yeah sure, they're boring to fight exclusively, but they're not as common as people whine about. Other than 2k I don't think they're overused.

>implying that the implications were ever not implied by you and you alone

tip top kekkity famalam

That doesn't make sense. Where's the joke?

>character creation, Gundyr, Sage, Dancer
Those are good tracks
>Deacons, Pontiff, Demon King, Oceiros, Watchers, Yhorm
Had the potential but they fucked it up

Rest are shit

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q54zHO7kLuMxbZyFXb7ANHKogz6Mvbir0cA3YqI6Xuk/edit?usp=sharing

ok

>Implying you're not implying implications I never even implied

id say anything with good raw scale that fits under you str/dex requirements

The joke is that you purposefully take a shit weapon when your opponent expects you to actually deal more damage and when you deal very low damage to him you act all surprised and accuse him of hacking.

>straight swords, curved swords and other fast weapons had their stamina consumption reduced, damage increased, and speed increased

>most heavy weapons had their stamina increased, speed decreased, and damage remains the same

BRAVO HACKAZAKI

>Implying that you didn't imply the implications that were originally implied

>>most heavy weapons had their stamina increased, speed decreased, and damage remains the same

>what is fume and bkga nerf

What does that even mean? And still no arguments made

HAHAHA GOTTEEEEEEM! XD

Hey bro, you kill any Casul n00bs that would dare hurt our fluffy tail maiden lately? XD

That'd only be funny if From did ban people

>Impliying I implied any implications before you started implying implications that I never implied

Hey look scott made an non faggy video once
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1d-nDdobc

that doesn't sound funny either

He claimed his opinion was fact, which invalidated his argument since it is simply not true.

they were a problem even after the speed and stamina nerf in 1.08 or whatever patch it was because the intitiating attack is so fast that they outspeed everything still so it doesn't fucking matter if they spam it 18 times because you're still catching 600 damage off of an r1r1 combo

even if you bait them into HA if your timing isn't right they can hit you once and roll out before they catch damage

What's a good build for a Protector of Priscilla?

>Yorshka
>fluffy

Get out.

Their damage actually got lower. In DaS2 the top-tier heavy weapons could typically land 600-700 damage R1s. Now the absolute highest damage you can get out of an ultra's R1 is around 400, and only the ones that break 700 AR can reliably hit that. They also made it so that HA trades prevent you from comboing a second hit most of the time, Grataxes can't combo R1s consistently, and both UGS and Greathammers combo their 2nd R1 so slowly that they lose the ability to combo in more than 100ms of delay (which is about 50% of fights).

Miyazaki really, really, really doesn't like strength. It's probably the only thing he hates more than faith.

Jesus christ. The game is so shit that people come with awful shit like this to do because there's literally NOTHING ELSE.

>go to NG+
>as it's loading realize I forgot to kill yorshka

lol

Implying you didn't imply implications while implying implications that I didn't imply

One that doesn't exist because she's not in the game.

Yet.

DaS2 had higher hp numbers than DaS3.

>parry spammers try catch roll+r1 with 2h ugs
>I use roll r2
>they can parry and still roll away before weapon hits the ground based purely on animation speed

What were they thinking

>Failing to properly imply implications of me implying you implying implications you didn't imply
You disgust me. Hand over your
>implication
license

And the damage of ultra weapons relative to the damage of everything else was still higher. The only non-ultras that came close in terms of damage relied on counter bonuses, but now straightswords and curved swords can hit 300 damage while most ultras barely break 350.

>roll
>L2
>roll
>L2
>roll
>L2
>roll
>L2
>roll
>L2
>roll
>L2
XDXDXDXDXDDD

>endgame pvp

L1* even, fuck gotthards

>pro_meta.jpeg

>letting Orbeck kill people
I love this.

Alright, change that to ''subjectively'' then. Are you gonna refute any of my arguments? No point in replying again if not

goddamit I fucked it up

they literally werent

top tier pvp

youtube.com/watch?v=w9pW7PpypMU
God damn it Lautrec, why is you first response when you see an unknown thing to shoot it?

Does anyone here have that scrrenshot of the /v/ catalog when DS2 was announced and everyone went bananas?

Why the fuck did they do that?

you mean THAT??

Something interesting I've noted by fighting NPC Havel:
If hyperarmor is broken, the stagger incurred is significantly less than normal. It appears to be downgraded by roughly one "level" of stagger vs a non-HA hit.

For example, when not in HA a fully charged 2HR2 thrust from a UGS will send Havel flying backwards and knock him flat on his ass. When it breaks his hyperarmor, it instead only triggers a normal stagger, as though he was hit by a regular R1.

I'd like to do more testing, but my sneaking suspicion is that this also applies to non-HA weapons during the active frames of their animation. In other words, interrupting a katana during the active frames of its swing likely incurs a smaller stagger than simply hitting it when it isn't performing any actions. I suspect this is why HA weapons like ultras tend to fail to combo into a 2nd hit when they HA trade with smaller weapons. You can see quite clearly in these cases where you HA trade and your 2nd R1 fails to combo that the enemy recovers much, much faster than normal -sometimes so quickly that it appears as though they've recovered before you've even finished your first swing's animation.

I need to test things more to confirm, but I strongly suspect that non-HA weapons incur a shorter hit stun when their attacks are interrupted, and that this shorter stagger only affects weapons that are slow enough to rely on long stagger for their 2nd R1 to land.

Well I know I don't have it. Not that I'm trying to be patently unhelpful.

tl;dr
From sure loves cucking strength builds

Bonfires within arms reach?

AFAIK its because of all the PCuck crying abut the distance between check/save points when Prepare to Die came out.

THAT?!?!

>AFAIK means shit I pulled out of my ass