Help an idiot choose a shitbox

ALRIGHT YOU SEXY MOTHERFUCKERS.

I WANT YOUR GOD DAMN OPINIONS SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT.

I currently own pic related and its basically a piece of shit. Prob can only sell it for 14k.
>Hyundai

I have serious buyers regret from this car, I look back now to see that I have sinned. But seriously, its a really bad car, don't buy it.

What, in your opinion is the best NEW car I can get within a $30,000 price range?
I'm mainly looking for a car that says, "I want to look cool; but i'm also not spending too much cash because i'm a broke faggot."
Must be over 225 hp
FWD is acceptable but not preferred

If you say a Hyundai, I will take a shit in your air filter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UUIctl9hWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miata is the only answer

Ford Fiesta

We told you you fucking idiot, we told you.

Is that meme-car good; the modern version?

For now yes, Resale is good too.

DO IT FAGET

Shut up and buy a Civic.

A BRAND NEW WRX FUCK THE REST OF THESE KEKOLD CARS

Why would I want to embarrass myself that much?

Also I think Honda engines are shit.

>If you say a Hyundai, I will take a shit in your air filter.
>getting out of a Veloster
Glad to see you've regained your sanity.

Subaru WRX
Chevrolet Camaro Ecotec Turbo
Ford Mustang Ecoboost I4
Ford Focus ST
leftover 2015 Honda Civic Si -if you can find one-

You don't know jack shit about cars, So shut up and buy a Civic.

I do know somewhat about cars, enough to know that Civics are shit.

Focus ST. Since you don't have an issue with FWD there is no better choice

>I know somethings about cars
Clearly you don't faggot, since you made a thread asking "wut car is gud".

Since shut your retarded ass up and buy a Civic, it's all you deserve pussy boy.

Civic Si's have a K24 engine that's glorious and makes 204 HP from the 2.4L normal Civics have garbage-tier R-series engines, but the SI has had K-series engines since 2002 (pic related).

I made the tread for intentions of Veeky Forums giving me opinions or ideas.
Please stop triggering me or i'll push you on the playground.

Thous are USED cars, im looking to buy a NEW car.
>read before you post

Yeah... too bad the K24s in the 9th Gen Si are shit compared to the truly glorious K20Z3. Do you even REAL vtak yo?

>Hurr they don't make any of these cars anymore
You retarded?

Not even the same autismo.

Stop spoon feeding faggot.

OP only deserves a Civic.

People who post that usually give the intention of taking it literally.
I now know that you did not mean it literally, thank you.

This isint OP
This is OP

>reading comprehension
Go back to Mexico.

Well I guess I better just fucking kill myself then.

Focus ST
Subaru WRX

Pick one faggot

The vw gti is pretty nice stylistically and has a very refined feeling interior, especially compared to the focus st.

>slow as shit car
>good

Wait a year or two.
Get pic related when it arrives at the American market.
The hottest hothatch you could get.

Not even close to 225 hp. It's fun but slow as shit and all it says to people is "I'm kinda faggy".

Base model is too expensive to that to be a hot hatch.

shut up and buy a civic for

I'd say a '14 (maybe even '15-'16) Mustang GT would be the most bang for your buck, and you can get a low mileage used one for under $25k pretty easily right now.

If you want to with a hatch test drive the WRX, GTI, Speed3, and Focus ST.

If you want slightly smaller/lighter try the Fiesta ST.

I'd also drive the ND, and I guess a toyobaru just to be sure.

Toyobaru is the obvious answer.

it doesn't quite have 225 bhp, but it doesn't have far to go. would be very easy to squeeze 25 extra hp out of it if you really wanted it. Seems a fair trade if you prefer rwd.

Golf GTI seems like another good option. Veeky Forums hating VW is also a meme. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

>poorfags trying to buy a new car
Comedy gold.

You'll have way better options if you buy used.

7 second 0-60s are slow as shit now?

seems breddy good to me considering the price. Lightly modified ones chase down way more powerful cars effortlessly.

I0 agree. Used is always better. I trust a car that's done 60k miles without a problem more than one that's done 0.

FIESTA ST IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER

Unless it's a VW.

yes you retard. 6 secs is the bottom line you poor fucking faggot. Now go be slow somewhere else, you're in the way of the adults

It's cheap though. Spend the leftover money on tunes and shit. You could also get the V6 camaro.

As much as the V6 Camaro fits what OP wants, it's a coupe not a hatch so OP probably won't look at one anyways, even if it's been declared Car Of The Year multiple times.

You'll also be stuck with a V6 muscle car and everyone will laugh at you for not getting the V8.

>V6 Camaro will still do a 13 second 1/4 mile
No they won't.
youtube.com/watch?v=5UUIctl9hWk

Hey everyone, OP here. One of my main picks is a WRX Premium; most likely will add custom rims/tiers and a full megaflow catback exhaust system.

Just don't get it with the CVT and you'll be fine. There's already been reports of the CVT transmission being unreliable.

Why not wait for a tesla model 3? Like grab a miata or some stupid shit for 2 grand and wait a year.

The WRX CVT uses a Kevlar belt, so apparently is much more reliable than the Nissan CVT, if that was what you were worring about.
My biggest fear of CVT is how much stress that's going to be put on the motor, its going to be pegged at 6500 rpm and still accelerating with the turbo still in full spool.
That cant be good for the turbo.

OP what made you want to buy a hyundai to begin with? the warranty?

do it

wrx resale value is insane compared to anything else. especially if you maintain records

fiestafags are becoming fucking cancer

For that price he could get a focus st which is all around better in both performance and looks

Really though, tesla M3 seems like the best choice. AWD, gr8 sporty and shit, 35k, electric and doesnt run 10mpg, whats not to love?

The k24 isn't even that bad. Throwing on an intake gives the engine that vtak howl.

Look into the WRX.

AWD + a ton of horsepower means it'll be fun, great around the corners and it's very practical. with a ton of boot space and 4 doors.

also great resale value

This. When people on here say, "buy a Civic and shut the fuck up" they are legitimately trying to help you. It's not sarcasm, and they're not talking down to you if you feel that way.