Cuck-Mobiles

Post 'em boys

Bonus points if they have Bernie Sander's bumper stickers on them.

requesting sweden-mobile

I don't think you understand how this works.

Let me post another example.

Saw this one the other day

Why would you respond to a shitpost?

>wearing a wrist fedora
>living in florida

nice forearms. no homo

>not wearing a watch
It's way more professional than pulling out your phone. Making a big deal out of what kind of watch you have is what makes it a wrist fedora.

why are you so fat?

my prius has a trump sticker

how do you get carpool sticker on a miata?

This right here

Tesla ruined forever

Everyone I see driving fiesta's look like they browse reddit

I think it might replace the crown vic as the spergmobible

/thread

>tfw drive epitome of cuckmobile

>"I-I-I hate people who drive retired police interceptors because I get scared when cops drive near me"
lmao grow up kid it's pretty easy to tell when it's a cop vs some guy whose driving a crown vic
>protip: the former do not have license plate numbers

these don't really look similar at all
Hermoine and Charles Darwin do though

>that front plate

Just cuck my shit up senpai

Why would you reply to a shitpost?

Because it's fun to pick on the miata and suburu drivers because they get the most butthurt.

No, it's a commonly known fact that drivers of CVs are autists who want to play pretend-cop to compensate for their small dicks

I didn't ask why you shitposted, everybody knows shitposters have a mental disorder. I was asking that user why he responded.

>Implying I care it's a police car
I was saying the model in general is a cuck car. It's the kind of car someone seeks out and takes pride in while their wife fucks the mail man.

I have never heard of that stereotype I just know they can be had for cheap. I was going to get one actually but I found out I can spend more money on a new car (insurance giving me more than anticipated) so I'm looking at better cars now....

maybe you should stop posting about your daydreams on Veeky Forums, also why are you so obsessed with this fetish?

and technically in that scenario the guy's not really getting cucked you should really learn the meaning of the words you use before using them user.

the goyim keeps donating.
they're even taking a loan to donate.
it's his money now.
he can do whatever he wants.

You're responding to shit posts in a shitpost thread about cuck-mobiles. Are you really asking someone to be logical in deciding what is and isn't a cuck car? Or are you just trying to make yourself feel better because perhaps, you drive one of these so called cuck-mobiles?

Or, here's an opinion who doesn't project their insecure assumptions, they want a cheap, comfortable, roomy sedan with a large degree of aftermarket support and is easy to work on?

r8 my new whip davor

Douchebag