/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

French maid edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4pW5LnTd
youtube.com/watch?v=NIk3hFk8vb0
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40494/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus and lore living in harmony

Pelinal did nothing wrong

First for waifus who eat waifu ass!

Umaril did everything right

>Umaril did nothing wrong
>5e XXX
>Altmer realized they did everything wrong
>build Pelinal to kill themselves in the past
>Send him back Terminator style
>Umaril gets BTFO along with many other nameless mershits

Peace, waifus and lore.

pastebin.com/4pW5LnTd
Here is the pastebin for those who wanted to help me to discover why my sky was fucking red.

something like that I guess.

>pastebin.com/4pW5LnTd
>CoT

get rid of that shit

reminder

Why are using the interior modules for CoT along with weather patches for 2 different ENB presets? No wonder you're weathers are going bonkers.

Which one i use instead, Purity? Pure Weathers?

butt bums a poop.

>why are my skies red
>have x1000 mods to use in combination with CoT

Use ELE, not ELE Lite, and an ENB with weathers

Should I get Oblivion if I'm only interested in Pelinal and Sheogorath?

NLA or Vanilla weathers with an ENB with included weather edits.

yes

I started to lose track of patches for mods and shit, too many, some by the original creators of the mods, others are just lose.
Im using Dahaka ENB i don't know if it has weather edits.

That and the Dark Brotherhood questline is literally the only reason to play it anymore, outside of Nehrim.

Why is snake so rude to elves?

>I started to lose track of patches

I found your problem

I guess i have to start from scratch

What? Bal had it coming to him, besides he attacked me first.

>Im using Dahaka ENB i don't know if it has weather edits.
It does, it also has a custom esp to edit CoT weathers to achieve its look. Though it explicitly says that its not to be used with CoT interior plugins or other weather mods like Vividian so why that is overwriting it I have no idea. I assume you didn't read the authors instructions.

>had it coming to him

just like that kid, right?

shut up

Didn't find that ESP on the github nor it wasn't metioned in tesgeneral.com, so im going to ask, aside from that it's ok to use it with Realistic Water two?

cleansing flames is the only way to repent

You'll never find forgiveness until you can learn to forgive yourself

>Didn't find that ESP on the github
m8 you have it in your LO already.

>aside from that it's ok to use it with Realistic Water two?
Yes it is.

Why people dislike CoT? it's the only climate mod i can use if i use Dahaka for example.

It's incompatible with everything and generally looks like ass anyway.

Well Dahaka is god awful, so it doesn't really matter.

Like they're both visually awful so they compliment each other in their terribleness.

So im better not using CoT and only Dahaka

Which other ENB is better than Dahaka but equally vibrant and colorful? not that i like to be spoonfeed but i like community output if it's possible that works well with vivid weathers and realistic water two.

The vast majority of its weathers are kinda bad for the most part (like 20 different variations of rain and cloudy skies with little to no difference) and people have reported bugs with in the past (Not sure about the latest version). Its really up to your personal tastes, but alot of people here are vocal about not liking it.

Some ENB presets are tailored to it so its not really worth it unless you really like the look of the ENB itself and have a mod to switch between weathers. Just stay away from the crappy interior modules and use ELFX or ELE instead.

Anyone have a link to the vocal track that plays at the end of Vigilant?

Its pretty heavy on scripting and in general looks bad unless you are using FollowerwhENB, guardly's personal preset.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=NIk3hFk8vb0

yes we get it fuck off with this meta shitting tactic

r u tryna ruse me

Eiries Rampage edit may be the ENB you're looking for in that case.

no im tryna soothe u

It's recommended to use the ENB snow module?

Yeah, if your rig can handle it.

Y'know Heiko you made Dahaka look pretty good. You deserve a medal.

>inb4 no
>inb4 AMD

Apparently I can't rock the "Casaba" This is bull. It's almost worse then Pen's rule about Mer. Im grumpy /tesg/. I'm gonna put on my grumpy face in about two seconds here, unless someone posts something funny.

You will never leave /tesg/.
Oh wait that's not funny, that's horrifying.

dafuq is a casaba

Apparently, its a melon. But google demaned Casbah to be spelled Casaba.

>heat exhaustion
>wish I was in Skyrim

shareef don't like it

Qt marshmallow :3
She got dem FE: Awakening feet doe

>Skyrim
>not the Rift

Rift is eternal fall, perfect weather.

Well shareef can just eat some deek.

>being this retarded

confirmed for living under a rock

checked

Am I the only one around here who's enjoying this beautiful ninety-degree summer day?

Well sure, ghosts can't feel the heat.

Yeah, the armor isn't that great, it shrinks them by like... a whole 1/4th. Also they're clipping through the snow some too.

Last I was aware, the Rift is in the province of Skyrim. Looks like I'll have to sit you down for a geography lessons.
We'll start with mountains.

I hate hot days.

Don't worry, shitters. I'm just waiting for some pending transactions to clear and I'll be out of your shit sights for at least a week and half.

I cant see this post that well. Someone get a ouija board.

wrasslewrasslewrassle
when is it

Why mountains?

>I can't rock the "Casaba"
>shareef don't like it

ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

you don't really find kids on top of mountains

Red eagle has our flag

I hate summer.

They make all of the land borders in Tamriel.

What program?

Mountains are very important monuments to the beauty of Tamriel. Now come here and see if you can distinguish between the feet and the peaks of my mountai- er.... just get over here you oaf!

disgusting

Any good monster mods aside from Immersive Creatures? i want Monster Mod but only the good quality creatures like shit from the Witcher and that.

msi afterburner

Beasts of Tamriel

Fantasia

Reposting my question from last thread since my last response was at the very end.

I'm working on a standalone follower by following bagserk's tutorial. I can't find any mention in these tutorials of how to get custom sliders to show up for the follower's custom race. I want to use racemenu to sculpt my character's face ingame before exporting for use in the CK, but the sliders for racemenu only show up for vanilla races at the moment. What am I overlooking? Morphs are covered by the tutorial. My problem is with SLIDERS.

Mountains.

That's some lovely looking fish right here.

No thanks, im good.

>sculpt
>exporthead mesh with Racemenu
>export headmesh using ctrl+F4 when highlighting your NPC in CK, while under NPC branch (not all branch)
>replace Ck's exported headmesh with the one you exported from Racemenu

Alright, so far i'm quite underwhelmed with Beyond Reach..

RE-FUCKING-JECTED

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40494/?
Don't forget this. Very helpful for that last step.

B T F O
B
T
F
O

If you're using Racemenu, that shouldn't be necessary unless you're using assets that simply shouldn't belong to that race, which shouldn't be an issue if you're doing standalone since you can just add them to the race yourself.

The bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountain to see what she could see.

Hmmmm that would make sense Ra. After all if I sculpt a mesh of a vanilla race with racemenu, export it, and overwrite the mesh I'm using, it ought to work. I'll just have to set up the CITRUS replacer so I have the base I want to work with. Maybe I'll post some results

I'm pretty terrible with nifskope and can't really understand what it does at first glance, but I'll hold onto it. Maybe I'll understand when I get to it.

Thanks for all your help guys.

stone cold snek stone.

>Maid edition
>No fucking maid outfit in the thread

its in reference to cleaning up your shitposts

Really? I thought it was necessary to use that to get all the branches to match the structure of the npc head. Or something like that.
That program actually helps you avoid having to use nifskope. There is a little hiccup in the process that requires nifskope to fix but you can worry about that later.

That'd be a pretty cute shot if not for the clipping

WHERE IS WRASSLE

What can you do. Because asking for fish fishsics is to much to ask for.

but the OP picture has a maid outfit

Soon

>Watch out, the lich has an Elder Scroll!
>oh god does it amplify his magic prowess
>no

>Ra
u wot m8
just because we both have khajiit wizards and have two letters in our names and drink to deal with deep depression and can make followers does not mean we're the same person!