wc3 is really fun!
especially the custom games

Take your cancer group back to youtube.

Join and get your own free anime gf!

anime?

anime!

Anime was always a integral part of this group

shut the fuck up, Daniel

daniel from the anime club in oakland junior high? is that you???

yes

Whos that ugly boy?

ExtremeMan

He should consider suicide then

nah you should consider suicide

Damn, I forgot how much I loved WC3 back in the day! I used to play custom games every day when i was 13! I really would like to join this group so I can relive my childhood.. before everything went so wrong. The thing is, I don't remember how to install WC3, so if you guys are willing to give me a hand in that department, I would love to play some custom maps with you!

slein is gay!

Sure, bro just join the chat

Man alive, this is all taking me so far back. I would absolutely LOVE to play some wc3 with a few cool new Veeky Forums pals! Do you guys use garena or gameranger?

>you will never have a nekodaniel BF

nah u

we play on bnet, USeast. be sure to join the steam group and chat so you know when the games are being hosted! if you are in need of a CD key, feel free to contact ElfLeaderMike! he is the wealthy patron of our group and by far the most important (besides busta, who is easily the coolest guy there.)

Oh man that's too bad, I only have garena....

Come join the group and we will have borscht and vodka with all the comrades.

>when daniel notices you

Thanks, my good friend! I can't wait to play WC3 customs with you after I have received my FREE KEY from ElfLeaderMike!

wow, free keys?? this group must be great i will join as well!

Group sucks

someone buy me legion expansion and il play wc3

>Man walks into the surgery today
>Says he wants to play Warcraft III
>He doesn't have a valid CD key
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

cyka blyat, fellow slav! i will gladly join group comrade! i can not afford warcraft 3.. but if the elfleadermike provides i must join!! kurwa!

Just send a friend request to ElfLeaderMike. He will pay for both the Legion Expansion and Warcraft 3!

fuck all of you gay ass retards