Yo, Im in the uk and its time for a new car

Yo, Im in the uk and its time for a new car.

The two im stuck on are the Audi R8 and the Nissan GTR.

This isnt the only place im looking for advice but more opinions always help, i have £100,000 max so have been looking at v10 r8s but a gtr would leave me with some change!

Hit me with your views!

And i dont like porsches, a friend has a cayman gt4 and to me it just looks like any other porsche

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMtKMP3HVs0
youtube.com/watch?v=qyL-5WQzMQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Test drive them both

Take the R8. It's V10 sounds godly compared to a V6

Im booked for a gtr allready on friday, r8 pendinga s there not many in my area

What about a Ford Mustang Shelby GT350?
>dat 5.2L Flat plane crank V8

There's only one answer.

I hadnt looked into mustangs at all, desu i thought they where all lhd till i just looked, will check this out.

a plastic computer vs a sex symbol that doesnt rattle your spine when you drive while still obtaining good track times.

get the r8, its the ultimate GT. the gtr is a track car and looks and feels like shit everywhere else

>dat exhaust note
youtube.com/watch?v=EMtKMP3HVs0

>implying the gtr has bad ride quality
Assmad VAG cuck detected.

literally every car review says its a spine rattling ride even with the street mode on

plus it looks like a weeb nintendo car, total anti pussy, the r8 is fucking sexy and rides like a dream.

>replying to non existent posters
top kek

Depends if you want to impress dudes or chicks.

This.
Also, that Audi is going to be infinitely more reliable. You'll might possibly have to get the valves cleaned every 30-50k miles, but everything else is bulletproof if it isn't driven like it's stolen all the time.

There is no replacement for displacement

good engineering ie VVT, variable intake length, weigh reduction, general improvements on efficiency and boost.

let this meme die.

see

what website is this?

www.meatspin.com

Nostalgic

>Audi
>Reliable
kek

You owe it to yourself to test drive a Porsche 911.

this or 991 turbo senpai

It's actually a really good choice, Iv'e driven a 2016 GT and it was a blast. Plus anywhere you go you would stand out due to lack of freedomcars in the UK.

Bread on bank statement or gtfo.

V10 vs turbo V6

I think you know what to do.

upvoted

Everyone would think you were a pikey.

>100k budget
do you know how to read?

Give the porsche 911 a chance its a great car

>tripshit

They start at 76k.

>tripfag starter kit

If you want more luxury, comfort, sex appeal from the opposite sex, and lots of compliments from older gentlemen, get the R8.

If you want ultimate weeb status, a more fun car to drive, and dude bros wanting to give you bro jobs every time you pull up to a light, get the GTR.

fuck off saudi prince

>make a moderate amount of money
>literally attending UNLV right now
>have a boyfriend (corey)
Boy, tripshits sure are dumb.

GT-R
GT-R
GT-R
GT-R
That V6 is quick on the power, corners supremely well, and is all around a much more enthusiast car. The R8 is great if you are an older gentleman who wants to look like he has money and drives fast but really just rolls about.

Fucking love targas

>ultimate gt
>low slung MR super car

You keep using that word...

>its the ultimate GT
By definition, a Grand Tourer or GT car has the be big, comfortable, fast, and have a back seat.
Like a Aston Martin DB7
Or a Chevrolet Monte Carlo

An Audi R8 is a supercar. Not a GT.

>caring about what other people think of your car

depends what you want I personally recommend the Audi R8 cuz it has class. The audi has a nice interior and i think it looks so much more beautiful then a gtr. And you get a big ole v10 that are becoming no more. while a gtr does have a good v6 they haven't changed anything about them since they first came out so you could buy an older gtr and you would get the same shit. plus the interior is not all that nice i think in a gtr it feels cheap to me especially compared to an audi.

see if you can splurge a bit for a second gen r8.....that is unless you want the man pedal
>VAGods
>assmad

They've changed quite a bit over the years and have redone the interior for the 2017 GTR, it looks much better now.

"I personally recommend..."
>cuz
because*
>then
than*
>ole
old*

Plus run on sentences...

OP, you don't want advice from someone who can't write in the only language they speak.

I would also like to know

Bullshit, I've had the pleasure of driving one on public roads for a whole day and it was perfectly comfortable. Even in Race setting

Everyone hates you.

>attending UNLV
haha that explains a lot

>cherry picking
>everyone hates you
Nope, it's only about half of Veeky Forums.
Still more than you can brag about.

desu I'm impressed you made it into UNLV. You struck me as someone who went to CSN and dropped out after a year because it was too hard

Alpha Romeo 4skin

youtube.com/watch?v=qyL-5WQzMQE

Vs a gtr? What's your argument exactly?

boi the gtr nismo costs 50 grand more than the c7 z06 and you want to tell me you're cherry picking

because they're not that nice

Only of you're cherry picking the Corvette's own domestic market, sure.

if Cuckphonse is a yuropoor I swear to god my keking will be the death of me

Mercedes AMG-GT
Isn't a computer like the GTR
Is more fun than both
Dat sound
But between the two, the R8. The R8 is a much better all around car, and you won't look like a knob in it. The only reason to have the GTR is if you're some track time fag like Alphonse. Even then, I doubt you'd be getting the highest trim edition because it costs so much more.