>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>underage babby scanner app (still buggy)
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

nice butt

pokemon girls best girls

reminder to ditch your PTC account for Google

letting Google spy on you has the benefit of better server up-time

reminder that if you used nox and didn't change the device name and IEMI you're almost certainly going to get b&

Anybody having problems with NOX?

For some reaosn I can't even use the underscore to sign in, and the goggle account doesn't have the WASD compass anymore.

>want to play pokemans
>tfw its too hot outside

im only lvl 13 but i ran out of pokemon space should i pop a lucky egg and evole everything?

Actually I come up with my own competitive teams.

I breed my own pentaperfect pokemon in the main games. I also breed myself themed teams which I use with great enjoyment and success. I hunt shinies, I do the whole thing.

That's right, I'm an ACTUAL Pokemon trainer. What are you? A fucking sweaty normie running around outside to find a pidgey and zubat while spamming tap on his normiephone with his vaporeon to kill everything.

That's right, kid. You don't know what you are messing with. I am the alpha and the omega, I would crush you so hard in an online battle you would blast off into the sky like team rocket out of shame.

You are nothing and I am everything. Come Sun and Moon, after skipping ORAS, I am returning to the scene and my name will be known. People will be afraid of battling me, knowing I am the superior tactician who always has a surprise up his sleeve.

>Dragonite pops up as nearby
>can't track it because Niantic are fuckwits and can't fix their shit
>say fuck it, fire up pokevision
>Pokevision is down due to massive traffic
>pokevision finally comes back up
>Pokemon Go servers go down

It's like they actually don't want us to play their game.

>walker
>usually play on google account
>create PTC acc to spoof in central park whenever I'm at home
>PTC login crashes as soon as I start playing

neat.

I wanna fuck her really hard until she passes out seriously.

They log the device info everytime a device logs in? On these servers? O i am laffin

i cum from /wg/

I'm going to be going to the pokemon mecca in my town for the first time tonight. Should I pop an egg to get to 20 even though I only have ~30 evolves? Level 19 right now.

Repost since end of thread

Thanks for the update.

>I am the alpha and the omega
>skipped alpha sapphire and omega ruby

WHY

Rest in Peace Brock. Will never be a doctor.

Why were pokemon never kept in zoos or some shit? Why did people have to travel the world to get them?

You're welcome fampai.

Yup, missed a Snorlax due to this shit

if you have a smartphone you're already spied on faggot, i don't understand why americans are so dense when it comes to this shit.
>whole life and activities tracked since birth (thx social security #)
>oh no they can read my texts and look at my fap folder

>get on bike
>feel the breeze
>fast pokestops
Mate, you missing out man.

You deserve it for using pokevision instead of the python script

are you telling me the big government has my dick pictures? i could have just sent them you know

I'm finally free.

I'm finally free of this piece of shit game.

I cannot stand the grinding post level 20 anymore. Fuck that grind. I've played my share of Korean MMOs, and none of them come close.

It's a waste of Stardust to even power Pokemon until level 30, when you can find the highest level for wild Pokemon possible.

Waste of time. I'm glad to be free.

If they can look at my fap folder without retching then they deserve to spy on me.

so is everyone on Nox now or what the fuck??
I haven't had issues with blue so im sticking to it, comfy at night

Geodude looks so fucking stupid, he's just a rock with arms

What python script?

How?

>missed another snorlax spawn in central park because the game crapped out right before it despawned

See you tomorrow.

>at a 2 lured pokestop intersection with a friend
>only catching zubats, pidgeys and ekans
>we leave to another lured pokestop
>while leaving my character is not moving, suddenly a Mr Mime appears
>we go back while I catch it
>after catching it a charmander appears

Now I only need like what, 40 charmanders?

I actually want to play the game legitimately, I just had to this time because the fucking game is broken.

When you script yourself all you get is a small window.

When you use the collected scans from hundreds of accounts you can spoof across NYC to grab the rarest of mons.

I need that snorlax candy, baby.

About to quit too

>grind like a motherfucker
>ok, finally got something decent
>power it up
>shit IVs

This game is like Diablo - endless grinding min/max shit

Also no content at all - I am starting to wonder why the fuck this game was even released, there is no point to it at all

All my normie friends at work got bored of it 1-2 days ago too

The one in the OP you didn't read

Please take me with you.

IV's only matter if you truly want to min/max this game.

Seeing that you already want to quick shows me that you don't want to trully min/max this game.

Is there a scanner with alerts when a rare spawn happens?

I just want to be the very best..

congrats user

How what? You mean how I broke free from the addiction?

Even without messing around with IVs, the exp grind is just fucking insane. And I spoof, too. Can't even imagine hitting 30 as a walker.

anybody else's app crashing?

You aren't supposed to grind past lvl 20 it's a soft cap that you get past by playing over a long period of time and collecting pokes. There's literally no point to autistically powering up your pokemon past that point due to how much advantage the attacker has regardless.

>I actually want to play the game legitimately

Don't make excuses for your cheating ways.

That means you got banned

Is there anyone speedrunning this shit yet?

>lvl 14, close to 15
>still mostly encounter garbage

Will it get better any time soon or is it just an endless grind of rats and birds? The only eggxciting thing in this game are eggs it seems like.

>Will it get better any time soon

kek

Level only changes the CP of pokemons

It's a Pidgey grind until level 40.

Servers down again?

senpai

Since the footstep thing is broken anyway, use the radar. It's fair.

go somewhere with a lot of people, i'm 17 and when i go to santa monica i get consistant 500 plus cp mons, by my house im stuck with pidgeys and sometimes nidoran

same here, just got to lvl 15 and I hatched a fucking ~350 Onix, Cubone and catched a similar score Snorlax.
Basically shit. But im still glad of todays hunting

PTC logins are down, yes. My scanner refuses to run.

>be me
>live in small "city"
>college holidays just started
>rather hyped for the game
>download it once its available in my country
>start playing it, use the first incenses they give for free and im living the hype of the game
>next day, walk arround, find really few pokémon, shit continues the next few days
>fast forward some days, learn about scans, see like 10 pokémon all arround my city
>shit

After that I saw on facebook that there was a spot in the major city next to mine that has tons of pokéstops, theres a place that has four of them really close to each other and have a semi-continuous supply of lures.
It would take me 2 hours to comute by train each day by train each day plus money just to sit on the blazing sun and catch pokés.
Using bluestacks now and "sitting" there when I feel like playing the game. Game is shit but somehow I still enjoy it cause Pokémon.
Hype is semi-dead though cause even though I do play the game and am able to catch pokés it would still be more fun if I was there instead of facing the computer screen.

On the plus side, gf is coming over and we re gonna go arround trying to catch the few pokés there are plus get some gyms and since Im not alone it will prolly still be fun even if we dont get much.

Rosa sucks, Maniac way better

One day probably, I mean, fucking animal crossing was speedrunned 100% and it took 70hours

this coming from someone who probably spoofs and uses scripts.

I wouldn't even be using pokevision if the game worked properly and it was even remotely possible to track things in-game.

>You mean how I broke free from the addiction?
Yes, tell me your secret

god damn it

nooooo

source?

Ok guys so the "throw the ball when the ring is small" shit is just a meme right?

What really matters is where the ball hits. You should try to hit the place that the shrinking circle is telling you, it doesn't matter how wide the circle is when the ball actually hits.

>tfw one had TWO mr mimes on a tracker at the same time
>I know that one spawns pretty near to my place but probably like once every couple of days for 20 minutes maybe
Still gonaa hunt this bitch down

To user said that I can use Google for scan, thanks for the line, but I'm using that Android app and it's only PTC. Hopefully they patch it for gmail.

Everyone's too busy TASing it.

ASsuming you always hit inside, the smaller the ring, the higher the bonus.

Play real video games instead

kek

>tfw burnt out with this game

Same, this game is fucking soulless.

I'm about to cum.

This is going to make such a good Flareon.

I know, that's what I meant. I want some strong pokémon but all I find is sub 200 cp stuff.

I can't spoof sadly, otherwise I'd live in central park. Tho I'm currently on vacation in a kinda big city and so far I've found atleast some variety here. Still some pokémon seem impossible to find so I just hope for 10 km eggs.

>PTC logins are down
BAN WAVE INCOMING

>tfw addicted but cant play cuz live in small city
>tfw want to be burnt out but cant get bots to work on shitty old comp

One more reason this game is shit -

Terrible optimisation.

This game actually damages your phone if you're stupid enough not to spoof. I almost damaged my battery, but a few cycles got back the capacity - running this game knocked 5% off my battery capacity due to rapid draining/heat

>tfw perfect ivs

>JOLTEON

If you want strong pokemon you need to level hardcore, 25+ and shit

Shit I was just about to go out on a walk. Should I cancel it because the servers are starting to act up? PTC logins are already down

>not even 3PM in West Coast
>Nox suddenly decided to just fuck up my game
>PTC is down

Guess i'm not playing today

It eats batteries like a beast. It makes me worried for the future of AR.

Does fast draining and heat actually damage your battery that much?
I've been spoofing on my phone but I might just switch to emulating if that's true

>botters gaining 1mil exp per day

how the fuck are they not getting auto-banned for this shit?

works perfectly on Bluestacks, BITCH

Inefficient draining of the battery reduces the battery's lifespan.

Spikes in heat degrade components which lead to physical failures.

They will.
>Botters get banned
>Spoofers not banned
Going to be a glorious day

because niantic

severe lack of best girl

m8 that's the thing.. I am scanning. I scanned and saw an electabuzz down the road, biked down, popped a mon in a friendly gym, came back upstairs and saw the mighty Mr Mime, 5 mins on the clock... probably 6-7 minutes bike at full speed.

This game killed by phone. Fucked up the battery and I had to ask my brother for one of his extra phones.

the fucking login never works.

>1 mil per day
did a botter get to level 40 already or not ?

WE ARE ALL BANNED GUYS

I AM FINALLY FREE

>ptc

retard

ptc is down right now

PTC is down you fucking retard