/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Event drops
>i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png
>[Onigashima] and Minamoto's gacha until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav

>Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/z6i1w/
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0
youtube.com/watch?v=NVbH1BVXywY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you Gilgamesh!

EVIL WITCH

Someone tell the shitters in Camelot that they're playing with the big boys now

youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0

Piracy

I think Moses kind of proved who's god was stronger, after his ten plagues.

How are your bond levels going?

Are you his own personal bitch?

Master Artoria pseudo servant when?

Xth For Best Pirates

Swimsuits fucking when?

best kneesocks

>you can get ANY 5* you want for free!
>but ONLY if you're a mega WHITE WHALE

I never thought of Teach as a giant until I looked up the stats. Damn man.

Why are Saber's tits so damn huge? They rival Medea's here.

>Master
>pseudo servant
This shit is not right. This part I don't really like in FGO, masters should stay as masters.

Oh shit

Not really, the Egyptian gods never even tried to intervene

>there's anything wrong with that.

I don't think there's an accurate description of this level of whaling, it goes far beyond Moby Dick tier.

because that's some shitty art

What would Takeuchi's job be in the TM farm?

That's a really lewd bikini.

Because they knew they couldn't win.

The Christian god is beyond even the Root itself.

What do you think about this lewd daiki, /fgog/?

Thanks user. I also have a Nero, Medea and Fuuma so swap out, i only recently leveled them to 40-60 though.

Which non-limited 5* would you take in the "never happening" situation that DW gives one out for the anniversary?

Pic related for me

>Severance of the Binding Chains
Reminder Arondight it so OP it has factory seals. Meanwhile EXcalibur seals are some cuck shit made by the Proto Round Tables.

Gaia literally put seals/chains on Arondight because it feared its power, it didn't do that shit for EXcalibur Proto. Not even Excalibur and Rhongomyniad need to literally break all the seals in order to be used, hence OVERLOAD.

Master Artoria can't be a servant, she's just a normal human. Came from an alternate world-line where she was raised by Gawain(dad), Bedivere and Lancelot(older brothers).

JAlter

>there are people in this thread not self-inserting as Gilgamesh in this picture

>lancelot was a cuck who put on a seal.

YHWH is a little bitch.

thats not me, i have an ibaraki in my All slot.

Ramesses for NP 2

Literally impossible.

Assume they give you 10 tokens, the shop is limited to non-limiteds only.

This isn't SMT.

>what is pudo-sarvent?

Nero Bride is the support I want to have with Shiki and Waver right now. Please put the ascended event CEs on her if you have her.

looks cute.

I'm going to become Jack's mommy!

But the guys at Camelot believe in the God that defeated Ozzy and his gods. They already won against the "big boys".

>which non-limited

no

...Why was Gawain her dad?

She is the same as the other masters. But FGO is only about cashgrabbing so soon they'll add every Fate master as servant.

>mfw I realize the grunts in the Red Oni quest drop Plumes

Oh shit yeah. I completely sped past this one doing BP3 the last time so I didn't realize it. Now I have all my saved dumplings and two days to farm BP1 dry. Got 8 so far in two dumplings' worth of BP.

Tamamo because she's cute.

The shop this event sucked in pricing. Hopefully that's not the new standard.

Fuck off.

no

What servant would Atomic Gatorade be?

>Defeated Ozzy and his gods
Defeated Ozzy*
His gods never gave two shits about mortals and certainly didn't have fuccbois who were their favorites

How strong will Ivan be when he gets released?

youtube.com/watch?v=NVbH1BVXywY

Do you remember what the final Raid grunts dropped?

Waver so I can finish off my shotacon team.

Welp user, we have a problem then.

Are you playing on iOS?

He's the only one who can handle Lancelot.

He should've been Jason desu.

Hell yes, just as I posted that!

I think they dropped a bit of everything.

How mad would you be if the servant reward for Camelot was Geronimo tier?

Shitty 3* berserker. Maybe 4* caster/rider if he'll be a loli.

No, not that i know of.

Assassin with evade, taunt and reflect damage NP.
BBBQA deck.

Hire me, DW.

>I think they dropped a bit of everything.
The event drops, yeah, but I meant what Materials they dropped.

That new 3* archer gonna be a chapter-clear servant.

Oh. Homo babies, I think.

You tell them buddy. But they are not the main concern, remember the whore ass jew Caster. You have Dendera though, which is a heat based NP, so it should be super effective on him.

They're not.

>camelot as soon as the event ends

Is DW finally learning that back-to-back events are the way you should run a mobage?

>any

Just the non-time limited Servants actually. As in, the ones you already probably have if you're a whale at that level.

>not being God's fuckboi.

Place your bets on uncle man diaz

>160 quartz down
>No Ibaraki or Raiko
I'm a believer now that paid quartz give you better shit. I used the last of my paid quartz back during the Sanzou event, and got Li Shuwen with just a few paid quartz I had saved and I didn't get shit like 160 nonpaid ones.

Ah well, all I can hope is that this cutie spooks me later on in the future. Its crushing, I've haven't been out of quartz since Okeanos.

>for free!
Stop thinking about it that way and it becomes a lot better.

>FGO isn't even in the top 10 of mobage and DW thinks it's a good idea to piss everyone off with this with this bait token shit that not even the most retarded of whales will fall for

Smhfamily

>Ebin reddit battles of history

Summit drops Homunculus Babies, but the red oni is the last scheduled revival which means we don't get to fight Ushi Gozen again.

Pharaoh's were considered to be like gods, beating him is already the same you might say.

Difference is that one side of the war had god on their side, and the other side had nothing. Its the same as when God's follower's challenged Baal's followers to a contest to see who's god was more real and correct, based on which one would make fire.

>needed seals on it
>is weaker than Gram

It's like Gaia is aware of how incompetent the Knights of the Round Table are.

Jack the Ripper.
I need a good Caster more, but Helena is 4* and there's no real offensive 5* one yet (nobody ever talks about Xuanzang so I dunno if she qualifies or even if she's good).

i got both within 20 rolls as F2P.
Just focus on wanting something basic like NP5 Fuuma and you'll get a Golden zerker card.

How does Pokemon GO make money?

Shadowverse is selling on name. Literally Hearthstone but by Cygames except worse in every single way.

Line doesn't count.

The game peaks during the first few days of popular limited gachas either way.

Wonder where Cosmic Break Sky Squad is on that list.

Either Waver or become a mommy.

So I need to blow all the BP refills on the Red Oni.

Waver is probably one of the best options but EVERYONE is going to pick him. I'd either go with Tamamo (for Waver+Tamamo meme teams) or Jack (because all of my other 5-stars are Quick Servants).

I just don't get why they excluded limited Servants. The money they'd get from one guy trying to roll ten duplicates just to get his 4/5 Scat to max would be at least equal to what they would get in actual limited gachas, if not much more.

Im getting the Lvl 6 Mashu as well, maybe you mistyped your FC

Lancelot just went along with the cucks because they were bitching. He was probably the one who put the "only against someone stronger than you" seal. Just like how Gawain and Tristan are having trouble against one punch Bedivere, Lancelot is only there to say "you have my support", he didn't even OVERLOAD.

I don't get what's happening here.

Funny thing is that I got only 2 Fuumas in that 160 quartz. I couldn't get shit other than gold ces in all that. Not a single gold servant.

Idunno, i think more people are just going to pick their 5* Waifu's or stuff like that.

>pokemon go will rape them harder soon

Those awful looking t-shirts they announced yesterday.

Hero of charity shilling shitty FGO merch.

Nobu a CUTE.

Kek came back to the thread after seeing memelot and last threads more than 70 occurrences of the word lancelot.
4* forever shitter so much for him being a 5* right?
Maybe someday you'll make it kiddo.