/utg/ - Undertale General

Something Strange Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7413970/chapters/16840510
youtube.com/watch?v=hXE9WzdLFJ0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for gay shit.

pet

Second for lovely lady

Nth for making cookies with smol tori

Can you knot?

Sans

sans

Caaaan do!

this guy

>gay shit

I got you fampai

can anyone translate this

I want this Frisk to trap Napstablook, Mad Dummy, and Mettaton in a containment unit. Then imprison them all more permanently at their home base.

Yes, I want him to pull those ghosts right out of the Mad Dummy, and Mettaton robot. Let them rot forever in some basement.

Doesn't make sense. It's not like their phone isn't working. It's your phone is jammed with all the electrical things in CORE.

>electrical things

nah, just a specific force that shelters only papyrus

I'm gonna kiss her

do it

They are just luring him into a false sense of security.

nice

>annoying dog
THAT PERNICIOUS PUP MUST PAY THE PIPER FOR PURLOINING PRICELESS VALUABLES.

1v1 me noscopes only scrub

Display your pelvis

DELET

Please wake up, it's getting late you can't sleep all day.

Post more.
Touch your coccyx

So boy skeletons are tighter than girl skeletons?

They were pretty funny when they were first coming out, because at the time you would actually see a lot of unironic cheesy as sin montages with the same formulaic effects. But the parody really lost it's value when it became this meta thing, forgetting what it was making fun of in the first place and becoming so over blown and formulaic that it mirrored the subject material. I just about cringe now when I see new ones produced in [current year]. No offense, wasn't going on a diatribe about you.

PANIC

Friendly reminder that Happstablook is purely fandom speculation and there are no concrete explanations or character designs.

Yes, you can.

I'm pretty sure They'd let Napsta and Mettaton just hang around like Slimer as long as they don't go around killing everyone.

Thanks for the information about the pubic arch

No one would deny that.

The pink ghost is just very cute.

Yeah, I know. I just like the idea.

Paps have something to tell you.

Doesn't matter. His personality is canon enough with the diaries and what others say in the game. That's just a cute design that's stuck and it's not harmful to the character in any way. I mean if there's no canon character design then it might as well be a cute pink ghost with some ghost haircut.

Oh okay well more power to you guys then

I hope this thread is based off of the good Ghostbusters, and not the """Remake""" that was shat out.

Does it really matter

I just saw the remake actually.

It was ok

Stop right there criminal scum! You've violated the law!

It's illegal to post such cute gotes when I have such a bad case of the hugz. I'm confiscating your cute gotes. Now pay your fine or it's off to jail!

Don't be mysogynist user. If you don't like the new Ghostbusters then you're a racist, sexist, boring pig who doesn't understand quality cinema. I mean, come on!!! Critics said it was good!

Your opinion is invalid

maybe you are the real criminal here

Don't question my authority user! Now put the gotes in the bag nice and slow and nobody gets hurt.

Ha, no way!

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Sure, it is not always possible, but I try. Both insults and compliments, just like opinions, are always from others' point of view and not necessarily equivalent to reality. I of course allow people to say nice things about me, and they do sometimes affect the way I act, but it's not something I always strive for in what I do because they are not always correct. I know myself best.
I don't want people telling me I'm a good person when I'm not. If I held that in high regard, I won't ever improve as a person. If I receive a compliment, I want to make sure for myself I deserve it first.

Blah, blah, demon, whatever.

Yes. It was shit.
I didn't enjoy it.
Nice joke. But unfortunately, we have people in this world who actually react like this.

no way
this is the end for me
adios

While this is pitting headcanon against headcanon, maybe all ghosts look exactly the same? This could be part of the reason why they want a unique physical body.

DO IT FAGGOT

we postin guns?

Can you PLEASE go back to your containment board?

user-kun please take your misogyny elsehwhere you are literally raping me with your patriarchy and i'm cryin g rn

I wonder if shotagotes cummies taste like cinnamon.

This, why the fuck can no one let go of overused jokes and memes in general, even when they're often not funny in the first place?

Admirable but foolish. People are poor judges of themselves most of the time. What I mean by this is that people might compliment you because you really deserve it but you'll convince yourself that you need more time to process it or to make sure about it and you'll just be left with nothing instead of taking the compliments for what they are.

not today robot
not today

FUCK OFF
F
U
C
K

O
F
F

you're fired

Yeah, while I love the little pink ghost with the ghost hair, I do recognize that canonly most likely Hapstablook looked exactly like Napstablook.
One thing that bugs me in Undertale is that we never see any of the other ghosts at all (in their ghost forms), so we have no idea how diverse their species is. We only have Napstablook to go off of, and they have no interest in standing out.

Could be. It's just a nice way to differentiate Hapsta from Napsta with making the former a pink cute ghost. I mean it's not like it looks that different so it's still understandable why he'd want a body.

finally

Unexpected. I'll just take the gotes and back away slowly if it's all the same to you.

Four ghosts? I thought there were five. Was the dummy ghost at Undyne's the one you scared earlier in the ruins?

no job
no education
no boyfriend

Anyone got that "you gotta try harder than that" gif?

aaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blah, blah, please don't perform an exorcism, whatever.
That's a nice rare spider. Now hand over the rest of them.
One can never be too sure, but I guess you have a point. As I said, I do allow it when people say nice things about me, and they often make me feel better because they usually mean I am at least likable from that person's point of view. I just don't treat them as FACT, that's all.

Dummy at Undyne's is Mad Dummy.

Hey, /utg/. How have you been?

I've been working a lot of overtime lately (preparing for audit, it stinks) so I decided to unwind by starting yet another fic even though most of the fanbase has pretty much packed up and moved on by now. It's sort of an alternate scenario to One by One, post-Pacifist, with focus on Chara (because I already did Asriel and Asgore, so I might as well finish the hat trick). Won't be complete for another couple of weeks or so, but there's enough to it at this point to be worth posting here, I think.

It's low-stakes and rambly and I'm sure the basic idea has been done a hundred times, but anyone who's still interested in my stuff almost a year out can feel free to give it a look here:

archiveofourown.org/works/7413970/chapters/16840510

Sabotaging the baby spider's swing so when she goes to have a good time she falls on her butt and cries!

I WANT TO FUCK THE GOAT

Don't worry, Burgercat's gonna be big and successful.

It was Mad Dummy. If you kill them on the Genocide route, there's no dummy in front of Undyne's house. And if you spare it as Glad Dummy, the dummy in front of Undyne's house is still the Glad Dummy and they thank you.

Oh hey, another writefag is back.

i just want him to be with the blue bunny

Who are you?

Awful, all our writefags are fucking dead and this thread is like 90% shitposting now. Thank the fucking lord you're at least temporarily alive again.

I don't normally like Chara stuff but I didn't normally like Asgore stuff either until I read your other fic. So I'll give it a shot.

I don't know what's rare and what ain't.

Why wouldn't she just swing from her butt silk?

Well, go ahead then.

Blah, blah, exorcism in progress.

No, he won't.

Usually, at least in threads I visit, people mean rare to mean something new. That, or something obscure that's 'rare'ly posted.

But what if he's so loose by the time you get to him that it doesn't even feel like you're fucking him at all?

i'm here now
Awesome, I liked One by One and Day by Day a lot

I love them

Yeah he will, infinite success, remember?

get one

Bow chicka honk-honk

My favorite headcanon is still Mettaton being hard on Burgerpants because he secretly wants him to be successful like he is one day.

I get that, I meant that I don't know what's been posted here already. Especially when it comes to spiders.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXE9WzdLFJ0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m49s
2:49 and 5:42
Using magic to heal the spider's butt!
Repairing the swing!
Placing cushions underneath the swing!
Pretty much anything you might have saved from the last month or so.
Blah, blah, PAIN.

honka hubba hubba

I want to fuck that spider.

REAL
MKID
HOURS