/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Elven Genes Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Bioware > CDPR

early for Triss Jr.

I'm going to name all the kids I have with Triss after Vesemir! Don't tell anybody that Vesemir IV is my favorite child!

>just pixels
You don't understand anything user...

Reminder to kill yourself if you're a waifufag

Shani is perfection.

no!
Vesemir I has to be Ciri's first baby boy!

daily reminder that Ciri should be burned on a stake for bringing the Catriona plague to the world, killing millions

>having children with Triss
You lucky bastard

Fine. I'll make sure Triss aborts Vessy I through Vessy III!

Vivienne is the loveliest waifu!

Reminder that Ciri killed to protect this love

Ciri x dying Sjkall
Trris x Menge
Yennifer x Skjalls corpse

O T P S
T
P
S

Edgy vampire final boss succ and it's hard.

but was it rape?

>Edgy vampire final boss succ
ˇno it doesn't

>and it's hard.
no it isn't. you just gotta git gud nigger

I want Triss to suffocate me with her muscular thighs.

kek. add some diarrhea to make this perfect.

You're wrong on both accounts

Ciri x Papa's undying love
Geralt x a tattered Gwent deck and a bunch of phony IOUs that he can't possibly pay off
Yen x two dozen eclairs and a bottle of white wine
Triss x the multiple orgasms she gets from thinking about Geralt while Eskel eats her out
Lambert x Keira's magical horse penis

then how did i beat it on my first try on death march?

I was being serious, but if she wants to shit on my corpse afterwards, I'm fine with that.

/wtc/ was a mistake

I am not sure.

It was love.

So there I was, playing the game, having some fun.

Then I was suddenly staring at a black screen and my PC was off and had no power.

Sucks.

Best side waifus:

>Annarietta vs Priscilla
Annarietta
>Keira vs Shani
Shani
>Syanna vs Ves
Ves
>Madame Sasha vs Fringilla
Fringilla
>Cerys vs Rosa van Attre
Cerys
>Philippa vs Sile
Sile
>Tomira vs Vivienne
Tomira

Well you got the first two right anyways.

Kek

Noice

There's a noblewoman following me around in the tourney grounds it must be hers,creepd out af lads

Wew lad

Are there any Polishfriends around?
Why do sometimes people call me "Wiedzmin" and sometimes it sounds more like "Wiedzminie"?
What's the difference?

>tfw summer day so hot you can't even play without the pc overheating and shutting itself off.

feelsbadman

But Witchers are sterile!
Where did Triss Jr. come from?

What are the chances we get the physical Skellige deck? I have the other 4 already but I want all 5.

fanfiction and CDPR pandering to their new waifufag audience

>CDPR pandering

That doesn't look like it was made by anyone at CDPR though.

Some sorceresses can have children(Visenna) and Geralt can drink that experimental potion in TW2 which side effects include curing infertility. Triss Jr. wasn't exactly planned, she just happened, but she is a true blessing for Geralt and Triss.

The CDPR of today is very different from the CDPR of the past

fuck off and get shot dumb yuropoor

I agree, they are much better now.

They haven't really said anything about ever releasing the Skellige deck, the chances are probably pretty low unfortunately.

Unless they do something with the new Gwent game, who knows.

>Virgin girl about to be raped by a man
>"piss off, rapist male pig"
>"He doesn't know shit. Now, let me show you how a real woman rapes a 15-year-old girl"

what the fuck are you doing geralt

I swear this game is buggier now than it was at launch

>The next morning, Ciri arose with the dawn. She carefully slipped out from under the fur, without waking Mistle, who was sleeping with parted lips and her forearm covering her eyes. She had goose flesh on her arm. Ciri tenderly covered the girl. After a moment’s hesitation, she leaned over and kissed Mistle gently on her close-cropped hair, which stuck up like a brush. She murmured in her sleep. Ciri wiped a tear from her cheek.
>She was no longer alone.
>The rest of the Rats were also asleep; one of them was snoring, another farted just as loudly. Iskra lay with her arm across Giselher’s chest, her luxuriant hair in disarray. The horses snorted and stamped, and a woodpecker drummed the trunk of a pine with a short series of blows.
>Ciri ran down to a stream. She spent a long time washing, trembling from the cold. She washed with violent movements of her shaking hands, trying to wash off what was no longer possible to wash off. Tears ran down her cheeks.
>Falka.
>The water foamed and soughed on the rocks, and flowed away into the distance; into the fog.
>Everything was flowing away into the distance. Into the fog.
>Everything.

;_;

Considering their continued relationship, I think it was a combination of general fear of lonliness, a feeling of gratitude for having saved her from even MORE rapist, and just a deep psychological need for human contact after the ordeal in the Frying Pan. Also, it's not unheard of for people to fall in love with their rapists akin to Stockholm syndrome.

Is there a better feeling in the entire game?

Listening to Triss get tortured and btfo by Geralt

desu that's pretty great too

I didn't really get any pleasure from dumping Yen, but I wasn't really sad either. It was just something that needed to be done and she provided a convenient excuse herself. Moments Triss and Geralt are spending together provide the best feeling for me.

Triss would lie about being infertile in order to trap a man. Also, I refuse to believe Geralt is the father until I see a paternity test.

>paternity test.

Well, Witchers are pretty handy with chemistry, can Geralt make one?

Yeah, but I need some White Gull and Lambert's DNA because I'm pretty sure he's the actual dad.

Just look at her hair, and Triss would never cheat on Geralt anyway. She is completely obsessed with him, other men don't interest her in the slightest.

That's not how hair works!

How do I use the protective coating?

Not a Polefag, but I'm pretty certain that's due to some grammar rule or other (declension?).
Not every language is as simple as English.

Exactly. Triss used magic to make the kid's hair look less like Lambert's.

I'm not even a Trissfag but during that masquerade thing I chose not to kiss her, later on when you say that it was nothing, her face broke my heart.

Triss would never sleep with Lambert and she never did. Geralt is the only man in her life. Just be happy for their lovely family, Ciri has a little sister.

Look Lambert, I understand you don't want to be a dad but you need to admit you knocked up Triss and take responsibility.

Cool, that makes sense, thanks bruv
I would like to learn some Polish but I don't really have any use for it.

Triss' facial animations are amazing, I can read the emotions she has, it really made me fall for her.

I am not Lambert, I am Triss and Geralt's butler, my masters are having sex in their room as we speak, little Triss Jr. is playing with Ciri in the backyard and that gentleman Lambert, you keep mentioning, has never been here.

Yeah, pretty difficult and quite pointless if there's noone around to speak it with. Polish does seem to be especially hard as well (gave it a try once, didn't get very far).

But Geralt does all those things to Triss and gets to cuddle with her afterwards, while Lambert gets ass fucked by his tranny wife Keira.

>Lambert
>wife
>Keira

No. These two are never getting married. Ever.

Keira's a sorceress, the first thing she'd do would be to get rid of that.

cant wait for gwent game

Me too.

They should have just kept the current game version.

They had to re-balance it for multiplayer and I'm looking forward to seeing the new cards.

I'm sure there will be plenty of worthless cards though. I would have found it appropriate for them to keep her card as worthless as she is.

>it's the "wanted to do a quick W2 MQ run but ended up doing 90% of the side-quests anyway" episode

Triss is the best and she deserves an amazing card. New Yen card is worth 10 points btw, but both have another card that's worth 4.

Triss is worthless, just like her card in Witcher 3 Gwent.

I disagree, Triss was never worthless for my Geralt, she is his closest ally and the love of his life. Her card is kind of shit, but there is always room for her in my Gwent deck. Sometimes love is more important than stats.

Are there any quests in this game that are timed? Other than the obvious "follow this NPC" of course.
I'm level 20 and I still have a bunch of unfinished shit to do in Velen and Novigrad but I want to head over to Skellige already.

There are a few quests that can fail after a certain part of the story, but the game will let you know when that time comes and you still have a lot until you reach that point. A huge majority of quests aren't timed and can even be completed after you finish the main story.

You can go Skellige, no quests will fail because of it.

>, but the game will let you know when that time comes

Sometimes, and only if you started it to begin with.

It always popped up for me, but yeah, you have to start it, still you can easily return and do the quests, you are not committed at that point.

There's several points where it wont even warn you.

Like that witchers forge quest, to go kill the chort in the cave at kaer morhen, it just auto fails if you don't complete it before starting the battle for kaer morhen.

Youre thinking of Barengars Blade. It fails because it requires talking to Vesemir, who dies during the battle. The Witchers Forge is a level 30 quest and can be done whenever.

Yeah that one the one for berengars sword.

I was on it and just had to go kill the chort to finish but i started the battle and it auto failed, so I reloaded before starting the battle and ran off to go kill the chort got the blade and finished the quest, then went back and started the battle.

Was dumb.

I just got my Gwent decks in the post today, I am ready!

Yen: Would you kindly stop staring at my daughter, thank you!

Ciri is the only thing that matters in the game

I want to sniff Cir'is vagina and ass

pls don't die

I've got a very rudimentary knowledge of polish from learning russian, and it's definitely a weird language. sounds cool though.

>praying to my A.I. God

I reinstalled the first game and man I wish they had remade it in 2's engine or recently in 3's. Forgot how clunky it could be most of the time. Makes it hard to go back and replay.

it's interesting to see how Geralt's VA improved over the years though

He's really flat in the first game

I think it actually kind of helps the whole amnesia thing. If he didn't have past experiences maybe he wouldn't be as emotional.