/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #35

Ballpit edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
strawpoll.me/10811260
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9RcI_EueM
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=164064
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=150592
thundragon15.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-Ranger-492042493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We used this same image a few threads ago.

Fucking Ilias.

I also think we've also had ballpit edition in the past.
Timeloop when?

>still #35
>image from 2 threads ago used again
>Zell23's game not in OP
Shit thread
Shit general

sage

VORE
O
R
E

Yes, that is true.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Can always count on you, Voreanon.

I love you.

Dumb Iliasposter

I love you too, anonanon

>Reasons

His art was bad, but that could be improved upon in theory. Ecstasy usually doesn't turn people away just for that, and he'll at least try to help them improve if they ask him.

The real reason was that his personality was so repulsive, and Ecstasy was already sick of people trying to S-Purple his shit up. He had a really bad drawfag awhile back named Cropsy who nearly ruined the entire project before Ecstasy kicked him out. I guess Cropsy and Hyphen's personalities and art quality were really similar, and Ecstasy finally told him to fuck off because he and his circlejerk were already causing problems for him.

People stuck up for Hyphen at first, but then he spent the next several months proving Ecstasy right.

t. Saltdrone

iliasism == islam

prove me wrong.

ok, seeing the drama in the last thread:
lets decide this one for good. strawpoll.me/10811260

Just got a HR star necklace from the PJ bat hard map

Only one of them was right all along.

>No I don't care option
I suspect the number of indifferent people outnumber all three of those options.

>ELMG

Here's the new Rach webm for Facefag and you Rach fans out there.

For FF:
PS was giving me issues again, so this one was done in Gimp. Has the effect layer on it and I used the jp wiki for the reference image.

Not the same in PS, but here's the changes I made to it.

Opacity: 35~
Hue : -15
Lightness: 0
Sat: -16

>I care so little about it that I have to loudly announce how much I don't care about it

Looks like I lost the drama.

Hyphen also got butthurt because Ecstasy actually told him what was wrong with his drawings instead of just telling him they were good as his circlejerk did, forgot who banned Ecstasy from Hyphen's irc because
>He was complaining about something
>Ecstasy
>Complaining
Then they unbanned Ecstasy just to tell him he was banned so he refused to go back.

There was never a chance for Hyphen to make CGs for NG+ since he refused to fix his manface and even Ecstasy is a better drawfag than him.

t. Chromefag#3

>manface

It was more than just a manface.

Hyphen has frfr's anatomy, silk's refusal to draw hidden body parts, masculine body types in general (hence tranny) and bad shading. All of that on top of the manface.

Ecstasy fucking DESPISES when girls are drawn with masculine traits (muscles, manface, wide shoulders, etc.). You can see it in his own drawings, too. He's like the anti-hyphen in that regard (wide hips, thick thighs, narrow shoulders, thin arms, loliface).

I didn't want to use the dough trannies argument, but it works too.

I love spiders.

Managed to get enough N and R jade earrings today from hard runs to get a HR pair of earrings. Increase accessory drops rates are amazing when the game actually feels like dropping accessories that day.

>accessory slots full
>don't know what to sell
fuck

Spider best mom.

>Chromefag is still with us

I thought we lost you

The others are alright too, right?

Yaofag is dead.

Thank goodness.

Didn't Hyphen draw this? It seems ok.

There's too many anonymous artfags over the years for me to keep track of

Nice mouth.

I liked hyphen , ;_;

>Cropsy
I remember that guy, 2 years not an inch of improvement.

They have to
I mean 100 fucking spiderlings

>I miss the good old days.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9RcI_EueM

>Hyphen has frfr's anatomy, silk's refusal to draw hidden body parts, masculine body types in general (hence tranny) and bad shading. All of that on top of the manface.

Went ahead and grabbed something JFC drew and put it next to the same character drawn by Hyphen.

damson.jpg

he has a lot to improve upon but some of the stuff he drew was cute, even with their technical imperfections.

I'd like to just cuddle if that's okay with you, and not have my thing sucked into another dimension with whatever that weird cannon is

JFC's is obviously much better either way, but you're also cherrypicking here.

that looks like one helluva scary onahole

I'm sure they're just busy, that and the thread has become somehow worse.

I'm sure everything will be back to normal once Dargoth finishes translating.

He did good when he didn't go overboard, but his defects got bigger the more people praised them.

It's not fair to compare a drawing made for the general by an amateur with something made by jfc.

>The more people praised them

The curse of having a fanbase. Makes you have a false sense and you end up ruining everything you have.

That may be the reason best girl doesn't shower, we say she's so best she must think hygiene is overrated.

I didn't have that one.

Ive made that one ages ago.

I'm not here 24/7.

>I'm not here 24/7.
I was for a period of time,
I learned that was a bad idea.

Cheerypicking what? I tried looking for a picture of Alma to compare same characters. Post one if you have another.

Here, have another, but the shading type just gives away that he didn't apply as much effort.

I don't think that spine is in great shape either.

I don't hate either of them, the one to the right looks kinda "simple".

I liked the uncolored stuff he has done,
im not sure if its because he tries too hard when he does color stuff and thus sabotages himself or maybe you dont notice imperfections

Wow, he sounds just like a toxic person these days. Really sad.

What's the circlejerk's status?

you're only hearing one side of the story.

We need some more autism in this thread.

Me too. Also, congrats to user who pulled Saki. She's a mainstay for Super.

Fuse everything below HR.

>Undertale

like fnaf the hype has come and gone

I think to be a good artist you need a healthy amount of self hatred.

there was a time when mgq was in the spotlight...

>That tiny dumbell.

Granberry confirmed for no gains

>not lifting weights with her tails

why even bother

What the fuck kind of a squat is that? What are you doing with that bar off your shoulders mid squat?

>confirmed for snap city

> she's not wearing leotard
That thumbnail is misleading. I want my 303 KBs back.

>not liking spat
you sir are a swine and not my nigga

Don't put words into my mouth you big bully. Spats are great, but I was expecting leotards.

>What are you doing with that bar off your shoulders mid squat?
I doubt for tamamo that bar feels any heavier than a feather to her.

Spats are trash.

Let's see here.

>Her ribcage is about half as long it should be.
>Her waist is about 3-4 times longer than it should be.
>She has no hips at all. Look at where her right hip should be. Her waist is just connecting to her ass, there's no hip.
>The tits are just spheres. She's supposed to be supporting them with her arm, but it doesn't look like they're being held up. They just look fake.
>Manface, manjaw. Disregarding that, her face looks nothing like Micaela. If not for the hair and wings, you'd have no idea it was her.
>Minor thing, but that mouth looks like a staple.
>Thick, manly neck
>Hands are completely fucked
>Everything is shaded like clay. Even the hair
>Color choice is incredibly dull and lifeless
>Lines look awful (way too thick)
>The "man" is just a brown block with a dick attached
>What is she even looking at. His stomach?

That's everything I found, at a quick glance.

Problem is, only his earliest, most simplistic work was passable. He just got worse and worse as time went by.

>Problem is, only his earliest, most simplistic work was passable. He just got worse and worse as time went by.
mayeby praise went to his head and lost the incentive to improve

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=164064
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=150592

Looks like the autism will keep this thread, no need for vore
shouldn't you be saying spats are food?

Nah, we only need the delicious juices and meat inside, not anything outside the skin.

I haven't been to these threads in over a year, ecstacy is making a game and needs an artist? How do I contact him?

you need to be covered in the entrails of a sheep which you sacrificed to the snake god glycon to wake him from his sleep.

So does that mean he's inactive and the project has been abandoned? Either way is fine with me.

Not a new game. It's NG+, the mod for MGQ. Not abandoned, an update just released a couple weeks ago.

You would have to either send a message on IRC or post a comment on his blog.

One more.

>That fucking face
>No seriously. That's not even a manface, her eyes are so high up that they're on her forehead
>Neck is even thicker than Micaela's
>Hair shading is exactly the same as Micaela's
>Tits look fake once again. No gravity or definition whatsoever.
>Her hips and ass are almost nonexistant. Considering this is supposed to be a female, let alone Alma Elma, that's a problem.
>Upper torso is WAY longer than her lower torso. Proportions are all off
>Look at her right ass cheek (under her crotch) compared to her left ass cheek. One appears to be about 4 times bigger than the other.
>Her left arm. It's just a tiny forearm disconnected from her body. He didn't even draw the whole arm.
>Right arm is much bigger than her left arm.
>Right hand is much bigger than her left hand
>Hands look awful once again. Left one in particular looks mangled and broken.
>Shading in general is awful once again
>Lines are slightly better (thinner), but still look too thick
>Shoulders wider than a football player

You get the idea. I don't really want to bother with the third one.

Autism
Speaks.

I personally don't care too much about quality when artfags are drawing in threads I'm interested in and doing it for free.

yeah but he should have some encouragement to improve
a little tough love if you will.

This

To an actual drawfag that wall of text is pretty much a gold mine because it specifically says what's wrong instead of ten tons of praise that ended up making Hyphen turn into s-purple

>s-purple
I have no idea who that is

Breeding Seasons artist which got amazing dreamlike contract which he abused, he stole all the money and assets and moved up to make his own Patreon scam, because Breeding Season was not enough for him I guess?

People wanted to know what was wrong with those pictures. I said what was wrong with the pictures.

Ex Artist for Breeding Season.

wasn't that straight up furry though?

>jfc's image was in a side story that got made in late 2014
>check what hyphen did in late 2014
>thundragon15.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-Ranger-492042493

>hyphen wanting to draw for NG+ with that in his portfolio

You know the game breeding season?

breedingseasongame.blogspot.com

Read that wall of text and try not to laugh your ass off

We aren't talking about the game. We are talking about the artist and his actions.

Nah, for instance Cowgirl and the Harpy could have been considered monstergirls.
I was actually looking forwards for it, but I knew that devs are either incompetent with their urge to keep re-making assests and animations and the that they didn't even finished all the animations for the "starter" monsters or that they were just jewing people for as long as they could.
At least Redamz is one-man-team and also one of us.

>Now THIS is something I'm proud off, mainly because I worked my ass drawing it instead of slowly doing it over a month (ugh). I'll need to practice drawing open mouths more open, it looks clunky.

Oh lordy.

The sad thing is, he seems like he was much nicer back then than he has been recently.

Spoiler tags, how do they work?

while I agree on giving him encouraging to improve at the same time I'm a bit uncomfortable ganging up on him from drama that was dragged from outside of this thread,

>but I knew that devs are either incompetent
>Hbomb bought a fucking P I A N O to try singing a love song to a recently-divorced woman he's been getting into fights with
>tfw you'll never be Hbomb

>outside

wat

He was caught multiple times stirring up shit in the thread back in /mgqg/, it's not necessarily from outside after that point.

At this point, he's brought it on himself.

Remember, this is the guy who was more or less the final nail in /mgqg/'s coffin.