this is relevant
strawpoll.me/10809786

>play ryu
>jump in unga to 40% combo

WHY IS IBUKI SO HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Juicebox's autistic rant about how KoF XIV is his game got an article
>Juicebox has to awkwardly clarify he didn't mean it in the comments
lol

nigga you fucking serious? instant air legs is stronger than any EX divekick in the game, and chunli also has the Vskill jump

>Ramlethaustist using VPNs to make his waifu win internet polls

desu? lol

I actually like fighting Ryu as Ibuki

Easy air ex kunais
Air throw him whenever he jumps
Bait his DP

Or get hit by 1 cross up and lose 80% health

He wins a fireball war with any character because of v skill and v trigger too.

Mommy Ram
Auntie Elphelt

air legs isn't a jump, it's just a pressure tool
v skill is slow as fuck and is pretty much just an oki tool

>boon says there will be a cross over character
>wont be scorpion
>mfw it'll be subzero and casuals will get shit on by ice clone again

boon is a madman

I watched the full video after it was posted yesterday to get the context and it's true that he didn't say it. He wasn't saying "I" as in "Me juicebox" but as in "Whoever is reading it" and when he said "the game" he meant whichever game you're playing not KOF specifically

so who has the best crossup in SFV? who has the worst?

It's Akuma

Birdies cross up is fucking retarded

best crossup is probably bipson j.mk

>this in denial that ramlethal is the top tier waifu of gg

umm lol, hold that loss pizza boy

Beyond The Natural

If you all played BlazBlue you would be less bitter.

Lmaooo in what ways is it not a jump? It has the exact same function as a jump (pressure on block, combos on hit) except its much faster and harder to counter.

There is that Udon bullshit page where she explains her clothes. It's bullshit though, because we can clearly see what she is wearing in her victory sprites. Pic related.

Remember when Obama was talking about the word nigger in an interview and the press blew up with PRESIDENT SAYS 'NIGGER' LIVE ON AIR?

Why is NRS SO FUCKING BAD AT MAKING FACES
JESUS CHRIST

I'm saying jump as in a way to close distance quickly
you can't really do that with chun, but you're right in the sense that she doesn't really need to

bisons j.mk might be the most fraudulent thing ive ever experienced in a fighting game

GIVE ME POISON OR GIVE ME DEATH

GIVE ME BRIDGET OR GIVE ME YOYOS

hhhnnnggg

>best crossup
>best anti air
>still meme tier

what went wrong?

There were like 2 or 3 votes for every girl except may and suddenly Ram gets a gorillion votes. That sounds pretty suspicious to me..............

>reading clickbait

BBCF will be my first

Yeah I think the fastest walkspeed in the game as well as a fireball you can walk behind let her do that well enough

BUILT FOR SEX

UNIEL has crossover with MB and AB
Tekken has crossover with SF
MK has crossover with a bunch of movies
Smash and Marvel are just giant crossovers
DOA has crossover with VF and KOF
KI has crossover with a bunch of different games

When will Arcsys hop on the crossover train?

Good game

no reversal no 3f normal no mixups no "get in for free" move other than ex dive which obviously costs meter and doesn't give you pressure or oki at all

I don't think Birdie is actually that bad

He has gorilla normals, a retarded cross up and anti air

Maybe its the 8 frames

What's the consensus of Xrd's default stick layout? Why is there an unmapped space in between P and D. Why is K above P? I just switched to stick and this is confusing as hell.

i play bb and still want to kill myself

is arakune good in the new BB? in chronophantasma he was like low tier

I'm buying a fight stick next weekend boys.

Only gonna play sfv for the time being with it.

My only selections are the ones they sell at fry's.

What do I get?

Isn't EX headbut armored from frame 1? That's not that bad.

In CF he's Top 3 to top 5.

I can hit confirm with Ibuki, but I can't hit confirm for shit with Vega. Whats up with this?

It is training?

>character who only ever wins with meme dive grab that works purely because of input lag
>suffering from lmao8frames

I came late to the thread when it first was made and voted ram, maybe a few people voted now that it got reposted mate

I think it's his garbage walk speed, because that sort of makes his normals worse than that should be, as well as giving him no way of escaping pressure sans v reversal

This is Kula

>armored moves as a reversal in meaty normal throws: the game
fucking lamo

There will be a Guilty Gear vs BlazBlue crossover game soon

Why are there two pictures?

>gen probably won't be in season 2

sigh...

>mained gen
>literally any time i would jump over anyone without being anti aired this crossup would get them
i miss gen...

You can personalize your buttons, just change them if you don't like how it is. I have K below P.

That crossup is sort of negated by him having the highest and slowest jump arc in the game behind dhalsim and maybe chun.

No there won't. Not only is it not thinkable financially but Arcsys themselves said it will never happen.

i miss sf4

lets go back bros

back to the good ol days

gen was a fun character
would be cool to see how he would be in sfv with lower execution requirement

both of them are my moms.

Ishiwatari said that Revelator wasn't the finale and that it will have another game. I don't think BB x GG will happen until both stories are over. CF is the finale for Ragna, but it will likely come out with an Extend version 1-2 years after. When both of those are out, then you can speculate about a crossover.

kula!!

It was like this before it got reposted too, I had just checked. I uncovered the Ram conspiracy, no use in hiding it now.

>implying he wouldn't be a shitty gutted shell of his sf4 incarnation like literally every character in sf5

Boon is a lying piece of shit reeeeeeeeeeee

>would be cool to see how he would be in sfv with lower execution requirement
no it would not
his stance change would be his v trigger or something and he would only get like 2 different specials during it for limited time, fuck sf5

best part is their drones will refuse to admit the faces are abysmal, those who say so will be quickly labeled as "haters" and this only makes things worse because nrs will see no need in fixing their shit

The button are in order of strength/gatling so that they form an arc, following the natural order of your fingers.
Retards like Brick switch up the P and K but those retards always end up quitting the game or switch it back to K above P a few months later because the game was designed that way and the button placement isn't arbitrary.

Is there a game like Melty Blood without the 500 system mechanics Melty Blood has? I download the game yesterday from a link in the thread and dropped it out of confusion once the Moon system mechanics started being discussed. This makes GG's system mechanics look like child's play.

st.mp, cr.mp xx hands

This is Kula World

Mori and Daisuke don't like the idea. They would also need to come up with new mechanics for it because mashing the two together seems like a bad idea.

maybe people started voting for ram because youre so invested in the poll and they saw you sperging out???

Is there a KOF discord

who is this semen demon

Carl is the only person better than Arakune just because he doesn't need to curse you to go nuts.

yeah its called fightcade

elphely sucks
everyone knows I-No is the best GG

>fastest normal is 4 frames
>hands is minus on hit
>upkicks (including ex) only throw invincible but still crush counter punishable
>can only switch stances during v-trigger
i want to get off ono's wild ride

Go to sleep Matthew

Matthew go back to making videos instead of shitposting

I didn't say a BB vs GG crossover specifically. Why can't GG have a guest character from another game or have Sol appear in another fighting game.

twitter.com/MarkMan23/status/756595924629983233
??

The empty space makes it easier to keep track of dust for me honestly. The K being above P is supposedly because ASW is made up of a lot of former SNK employees and a lot of neogeo cabinets had layouts with BCD on top and A on the bottom so you'd have a kick button on top.

You don't need to know half of the mechanics just to start. If you pick a character like F-Aoko or F-Ries you just need to learn your ABC combo and know that when you are in MAX you can burst with A+B+C or regain red life if you do it in neutral. Also shield xx 236D when you expect an attack to punish it.

You don't need anything else to start the game. The rest can come slowly.

Anime games in general have plenty of mechanics.

look at this guide.

it's sorted by tiers and prices/quality

Can I still move the Dust button to the unmapped space or should I build up pinkie finger strength, especially since characters like Millia need that button extensively.

Holy fuck I loved that game

sick another f2p piece of trash

Not really. Currently Carl is the only one that's guaranteed to be above Arakune, but Rachel is seen as being as strong. Along with that, Izayoi has the tools for it since she got stupid buffs, but no players carrying her. Izanami is stealing more top spots in the arcade as well.

Damn ramfag going all out with the proxy voting. At least try to be subtle

Wasn't Nine supposed to be stupid strong too? Or has she gotten nerfed already?

>pinkie
Learn to move your hand while playing. I tend to use my ring finger to press D, index if it's to Burst

fuck wrong image

here is the correct one

I think you picked the wrong image and put your self on blast buddy

Im really wondering if all the chun I run into are out playing me in the natural or just mashing all her good buttons

If I move my hands I end up losing position and have my entire hands on the wrong set of buttons.

Nine is high-tier and easy to use, so you see her alot. However she isn't stronger than Carl, Rachel, Arakune, or Izanami.

I said it was BEFORE it was reposted and I said anything about it??