/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Elderly Gangbang Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q
steamdb.info/app/349040/depots/?branch=nsuns4_0107_debug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claiming first post in the name of all girls and Haku

you fool!

Wasn't there some shitposting war about the size of Naruto's dick on /a/?

DELETE THIS!!!
TSUNADE IS TOO OLD FOR THAT!

Dojutsu is a type of ocular ninjutsu. It's simply ninjutsu focused through the eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q

THIS IS NOW A PEST THREAD

So we're starting a bit late because apparently Japanese internet is shit, and Binkbonk is actually travelling like 45 minutes away - at 6am - to go to an internet cafe, so he can play.

I don't deserve these kinds of players, you guys

Nah, see?
This here's a Nacho thread, see?

>Implying age has anything to do with the D
Kaguya is literally thousands of years old, would you not give it to her?

Dojutsu is a type of jutsu, not ninjutsu. Jutsu = mystic arts.
Ninjutsu is a type of jutsu. Dojutsu is more of a bloodline limit anyway.

this

If there was a dojutsu that made your eyeballs super tough and stick out of your head so you could fight people with them, it would be both dojutsu and taijutsu

STINKY DINKY NO JUTSU!

Idea: Naruto finds a summoning contract, signs it without reading the fine print, and upon using it a few times, realizes it summons random things from other dimensions/worlds/series/etc.

Good/bad/shit?

Not even Naruto is dumb enough to sign something in his own fucking blood without at least someone cool like Jiraiya specifically instructing him to.
I don't think the idea would really occur to anyone without instructions from a trusted source.

I like it

Naruto does do things without thinking things through though. Maybe have the contract be a reward and Kakashi says some offhanded thing that convinces Naruto to sign it.

> SUMMONING JUTSU
> Dozens of dragon dildos fall through a portal in space-time
KONOHA YES

It has potential.

So long as you set it up right, that's the main part.

Yeah, it was just something that I was surprised hadn't been done yet. Or maybe it has, who knows.
>Naruto's in a jam
>uses the summoning technique
>summons a literal tentacle monster

Naruto is now set in Czarist Russia, what changes?

I don't know enough about Czarist Russia to comment. I was going to say that Naruto would get sent to gulag at age 3 for his pranks against the state that cost many communist-ryo to clean.

kek

Naruto is set in the last game you played. What the hell happens?

> Doom
Uh....

>I was surprised hadn't been done yet. Or maybe it has, who knows.
I have read a bit of a very terrible one, probably written by an actual 14 year old, where Nardo sees Jiraiya perform the hand seals, and repeats them. Apparently doing it without a contract reverse-summons you to the realm of whomever is the best fit for you, he ends up with the Foxes. They offer right off the bat to teach him a whole load of bullshit for no reason, and that is where I dropped that fic.

Also Chuunin Exam Day, another notoriously terrible fic, insists the only explanation for the weird tech all over the Nardo world is that they are summoning them in from other worlds. The writer even has a small rant about it as I recall.

It's like an entire team of genjis

>Naruto in the witcher's world
>tries to make friends
>everyone's a cunt so he gets fucked over
>some sorceress takes him in, acting all friendly to get at the well of magical power of Kurama, ends in /ss/
Also, if he ever had a chance at learning the fire affinity, should he use it there everything would go very wrong very fast.

Alternatively pic related.

What is your opinion on this man?

Alright, game is starting!

Nothing changes

He and Haku should've been part of the new seven swordsmen of the mist

He had an impressive boner

>Narutho chilling with Orochiimaru, Nejhi & Deidarha
What does the mean?

Holy shit what the fuck am I looking at? Naruto habbo hotel or something?

Yeah, if you do the seals without a contract you get summoned to the home of the animal that suits you the best. That's how Jiraiya did it, I believe.

But yeah, to bypass that I need to have Naruto sign the summoning contract beforehand. The only real issue aside from doing the story well is thinking of adequately useful (or useless) summons.

*What does that mean?

I FINALLY GOT IT

never mind me I'm being stupid, it's there

Got what? Your period?

got what?

I call first dibs

Naburo: the revengeance

>wanting to fuck a girl on her period
ew

>The only real issue aside from doing the story well is thinking of adequately useful (or useless) summons.
Yup, people have struggled with that in some stuff I've read. You can go the full OC route and try not to be too excited for having made up something nice (especially because if it's random, they are likely to be one time use ones), or with references and stuff lifted from other franchises like you said. But that is risky.

An example that comes to mind, which frankly I did not like all that much, is the turtle summons Nardo gets in Team 8. I like that fic very much, but the author went a bit too far with the reference for my liking.

The initial,successful summoning being a small and blue one that doesn't speak and uses a water jutsu on Naruto when he acts up is fine, fun even, but there's a turtle teacher/mentor figure from another franchise that seems like he might turn out to be a recurring character, about which I am really not sure.
And of course there's the Gamabunta-equivalent for the turtles, so far unseen, referred to as The Four which will turn out to be the Ninja Turtles and boy, is there potential for fucking up there. At least it's not A'Tuin, I suppose.

So yeah, there's potential for it to go wrong, even with an otherwise good/solid writer. I'm not saying it can't be done, but you do have to walk a tightrope of funny, original and interesting.
All in all, godspeed on that, user.

>not earning your redwings

It's really not as great as it sounds

If Lord Tobirama was allowed to massacre the Uchiha literally every single issue in the series would have been solved.

it was for me

>He fell for the SenJEW lies

No Uchiha, no Indra reincarnation, no Indra reincarnation, Kaguya never leaves the moon, the Rinnegan goes back to being a legend that doesn't exist, the Ten Tails never gets resummoned, power levels stay decent. Seems like a fair trade.

These nerds are STILL getting their weaponry sorted.

This desu, the Uchiha are unironically the cause behind every single problem in the series

Not the Sound/Sand invasion of the Leaf.

If we really want to go back, we can probably trace that to Itachi for fucking Orochimaru up

>The Evil Within.
>Detectives of the KCPD( Konoha City Police Department) who are Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are being driven to a crime scene at the city's mental hospital by officer Sai.
>Naruto and Sakura enter the mental hospital as Sasuke stays outside as backup. While investigating Naruto and Sakura discover an old man (Madara Uchiha) on the floor in the room with security cams mumbling something about this "Tobi". Naruto goes to check the cameras and sees his fellow officers being slaughtered by a mysterious man in an orange mask (think of him warping around like in that Itachi filler). After turning to the camera, he appears behind Naruto and knocks him out.
>Naruto would have to escape from the Butcher/Sadist who is Orochimaru. Getting out of the hospital and escaping from the crumbling city in the ambulance with Madara, Sasuke, Sai, and Gaara (Leslie).
>All the haunted are white Zetsu.
>The Keeper would be Zabuza. He can revived himself from his sword, appearing from mist in the ground.
>Mobius is Akatsuki. The CEO is Pain, shadowed and all. Sasuke is their agent, he is the Kidman.
>Sakura is Josepth. Which means she gets fucking shot by Sasuke while trying to protect Gaara.
>Ruvik/Ruben is Tobi/Obito Uchiha. Rin is the Laura. STEM is Infinite Tsukuyomi.
>Naruto kids are dead just like Sebastian's daughter. Which means Hinata disappears trying to find the real reason behind their deaths and is revealed to work for Akatsuki in Sasuke's DLC.
>The final "boss" is Obito turning into the Juubi.
>Sasuke's DLC is his side of the story and his relationship with Akatsuki, who want him to capture Gaara. He is antagonized by Pain to complete is assignment (Imagine the first half of his boss battle against Pain with him having to shoot is six bodies, the second half would be Pain making Sasuke clones, and the third would be Sasuke trying to face him while avoiding his Almighy Push).
>The Keeper aka Zabuza DLC will be about him searching for Haku.

Oh, and Rin appears as a turtle monster like Laura was the spider monster. Instead of fire her weakness would be electricity (lol).

Is a growing affection worth reading? Don't really mind the length

How much do you care about canon?

Itachi should have just given his body to him.

>Naruto is set in the last game you played. What the hell happens?
uhh...

Couldn't care less
>In my world, the Rinne rebirth and edo tensei didn't actually happen

Then go ahead. And it's bonus points if you're a Hinatafag.

Is Hinata a Dandere?

seems like it
also seems like dandere is the only type worth a damn

Yes, she is very Dandere.

A Yandere is fine too.

>Mortal Kombat X
Well shit, does he get Rasengan as a special move?

What would various character's Fatalities be? Like, Naruto's Animality, obviously a fox.

>Not a frog
Tsunade would be bashing skulls with heavenly kick shit everywhere.

>Naruto's Fatality
-Rasengan splatters your intensines or skull
-Kurama literally eats you
-Torture by shadow clones
i could name it all
Hyuugas' Fatality would be more gory since they could channell the chakra in wrong way and can cause opponent's body to explode

> Obito's Fatality
> Warps the enemy into Kamui
> Looks at the camera and holds his finger to his lips, making the 'Shhhh' motion
> Warps into Kamui himself
> After several seconds the Kamui portal warps open and gore just pours out, with Obito stepping through, flicking blood from his shoulder

Kuudere types are not my kind of thing, but they are feasible.
Yandere is a retarded meme.
Tsundere characters tend to be fucking awful. There ARE exceptions, with milder cases, but the type itself is fucking shit.

>Not just teleporting half an opponent

who you callin a meme, faggot? don't make me lock on to you.

Eh, each character has like three different Fatalities.

I don't think I'll go the full OC route, but thanks for your input user. I'll try and give it a shot.

Is Taiga the only good tsundere? I thought she was pretty okay.

She's the queen of tsundere.

tibia

I thought Asuka was, from Evangelion. Hope I'm getting that right, I've never seen Evangelion

I've only seen the anime and if i recall correctly she was all tsun.

Is there even a tsundere in Naruto? I'm surprised that archetype was never tacked on.

Temari.

I'd say Temari is a bit of a tsundere in regard to Shikamaru. And I mean the classic type tsundere who starts cold and warms up over time.

Not the modern "it's not like a like you or anything, Baka!" kind which is unbelievably overbearing?

Karin, oddly enough, tries it although she's more or less a parody of it.

MITSUKI DLC WHEN?

So we're finally at the actual entrance to the area of the weapons cache, after fucking around with weaponry. Both Arata and Waniko wanted the iron claws, so I made them roll off for it to indicate a scuffle going down. Waniko won, so after what I can only assume was a semi-sexual wrestle, she pinned him down and took the claws off him. They caught about six hours sleep, and at midnight, Fugetsu managed to wake himself up, wake the others, and get ready for a night raid. It was around a five hour trek to the camp - thanks to a map they got from the nobles - so they got there around 5am, with the sun about half and hour from rising.

They're now formulating a plan, with Waniko rolling a 21 on her Perception check.

1 week after never.

Sasuke

Sasuke's a cold asshole, not a tsundere. Or if he is, he's a really, really shitty one. I'd say Kurama is closer to being a tsundere despite having had only one "real" tsundere moment.

Sasuke's kuudere.
>tfw no kuudere from!Sauce

Kurama is a classic tsundere.

Checked this
steamdb.info/app/349040/depots/?branch=nsuns4_0107_debug
1.07 debug build updated hour ago
So yeah we can expect something

> S-stupid Naruto, it's not like I want you to take all my hate or anything
> I-It's not like I LIKE you or anything
> Me g-giving you my chakra doesn't MEAN anything, b-baka

All I remember is the scene where he's like "w-why are you thanking me? It's weird!"

Well, they took too long coming up with a plan of action, and so were spotted. Due to you guys all saying I should be tougher on them, when Renya immediately rolled Initiative, they immediately lost any chance at talking their way out of things. Binkbonk has to leave soon, so tomorrow's game will start at the point of contact. Initiative rolls have already been made, so it looks like shenanigans are going to happen tomorrow.