youtube.com/watch?v=h0m6q0TDbqo

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI July Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50942?_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy releases on August 3rd
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUsOpKnHtZY
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3
youtube.com/watch?v=sr4eB0WOwN0
amazon.co.uk/FINAL-FANTASY-VIII-Soundtrack-Vinyl/dp/B01AC4Y8TM/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1469234827&sr=1-2&keywords=final fantasy vinyl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tifa is shit

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

BE killed RK and Mobius will dig the grave

youtube.com/watch?v=rUsOpKnHtZY

Episode 3 of Brotherhood has been out for a while now, someone add that to the OP.

May as well get rid of IX by the way, it's been out for a while too.

reminder BE will die in months time due to being shit

Mote Ifrit is upon us.

>removing the RK link entirely

There were a few links at the top of the pastebin you may have wanted to save, I think /ffg/ had a list of Friend Codes too. Don't care about the Guide, though.

No. RK is haram now.

Will the terrorism parts of 7 still be in it?

What levels where your characters? I want to try but I have zero faith in Fina surviving

Who is best girl and why is it Chizuru?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

274th eternal reminder that Terra is a piece of shit.

he did one thing right

gas nabudis?

ded general, ded fantasy

tifa is fat

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

4* lvl 54 Lasswell
3* lvl 40 Cyan (only other leveled physical unit I had at the time, so I was pretty desperate)
4* lvl 60 Golbez
5* lvl 46 Roselia
5* lvl 80 Cecil

You can equip Shiva to Fina so she can resist all the frost blasts the chimera uses. I even took off Ifrit after the first try since it was making the ice attacks a pain.

Literally who

how fat is tifa?

>4* lvl 54 Lasswell
nigger what the FUCK are you doing

Semi threadly reminder that you can't even name one thing he did kinda wrong, and now you're even too cowardly to quote me.

I might swap it up to max out Cecil/get Rose and Fina in the party both for Cura/ja and Cheer and use both maxed out Rain and Lasswell at 5* so that Lass equips the Murasame with Hero Rings. I do have Kain chilling in the back at 4* if I need another phys attacker who will get a 5* form, but he's unleveled.

Maybe I'll farm out Kenryu for his TM and put that on Lass since 2x strikes that ignore def is good.

Worst thing is that he has a Cyan lower than that.

>implying that it's possible for RMs to drop

I wonder if I should with the last of my minutes use the Chamber of Exp-Beginner to level my Exdeath from 17-20 or just use the Phantom Forest and have him solo with a strong unit given I want to open the Chamber of Awakening to upgrade Cecil/Roselia to their higher ranks. I only have 16 minutes and about 6 energy left.

>still getting cucked by the jewgle

>tifa poster is also RK shitposter

Don't remove useful links, we don't need a bunch of trailers in the OP.

Something something retard.

no useful links were removed

nothing of value was lost.

hello again recuck fag. mad your reddit guide was taken down eh?

oh gee who do i support, the bitch faggot and his useless guide, or the shitstirring faggot who calls it recuck?

I'm right here lad, I literally said you were free to get rid of it last thread. Don't ask me.

yes, you literally said that. after you were literally btfo.

I figure having at least that pdf in the OP is a good idea, even if you don't want the rest of those links that were attached to the useless guide.

About to face what I am told is Gilgamesh in FFXII.
Someone told me he has like 4-5 phases, and I can steal the Genji equipment during each one. Is this right?
I have all the usual buffs on (Protect Haste Bravery Faith Bubble), not expecting Gilgamesh to pull out magic anytime soon.
Wish me luck.

fuck off XV-kun

So much for a blind playthrough.

>/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>Someone told me he has like 4-5 phases, and I can steal the Genji equipment during each one. Is this right?
That's not 100% correct, but you should steal from him in each of those phases anyway. You can only steal Genji shit from him in the later phases of each fight (that's right, EACH fight), I'm pretty sure.

No kidding, this is the least blind blind playthrough I've ever seen.

I'm trying to go for 100% completion at the same time. I'll be almost 200 hours by the time I'm completely done, and I'll never have any other time to play this ever again in my life.
Might as well make the most of it.

>EACH fight
Well shit. I'm glad I'll hear his orchestrated theme again, but still.

Final Fantasy XV is going to save this general.

Why bother with a literal reddit repost when one could just go straight to the source which is what everyone here's already been doing anyway?

One down.

>we unironically admit to using reddit now

when did this happen

>ebin screencaps
when cancer such as yourself began going there, and coming back with this trash.

HOLY SHIT

You're playing Vanilla, right? Give that accessory and the weapon you get as a reward from this hunt to a guy and watch the magic happen.

Yes I'm playing Vanilla.
I can already see where this is going. And I like the sound of that.
Gilg ran off into that one part of Lhusu Mines. I didn't explore down there yet because level 60 Abysteels. Now that I'm in the 60s, should be easy.

Why do you cunts fight all the time? You're the only source of stability in my life,kupo!

They're probably super bored and don't realize that their time would be better spent actually playing games instead of arguing in a dead thread.

Because this thread is filled with insipid uninspired assholes who are only vaguely brought together by enjoying some of the same things from a series of games. In fact This Thread still only exists as a monument of hatred to the now dead JRPG General

We are all just waiting for our energy to refresh, instead of playing a real Final Fantasy game.

This thread isn't nearly as bad as /jrpg/ was.

youtube.com/watch?v=sr4eB0WOwN0

Man FF8 has one of the most underrated soundtracks imo.

I wouldn't exactly call it underrated when it's the only Final Fantasy that has had its soundtrack published in vinyl

I have this right next to my computer for a reason.

>It's an FF8 event
Sucks that there isn't Man With A Machinegun, but I love it all the same.

We've had enough of that song in RK for now.

The other day my roomie made fun of me because I was playing two Final Fantasies at once (BE and II)

amazon.co.uk/FINAL-FANTASY-VIII-Soundtrack-Vinyl/dp/B01AC4Y8TM/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1469234827&sr=1-2&keywords=final fantasy vinyl

Huh so it does, pretty cool

Fuck, I have 3 on the go on a semi-regular basis.

How do I get to the Port City Lydira? When I talk to the guy in the docks to travel, he doesn't let me.

Getting to this point was hell. Here goes nothing.

I hope you like getting comboed.

>we
You mean "I". Stop projecting. If you want to be a plebbitor so bad and just happen to know how/why that pastebin is apparently similar to reddit, just go there and stay there.

The sailor or the man? There's a guy near a boat you need to talk to. Check your map.

Bitch we are royalty.

69th for Iris!

Honestly if she wasn't burning calories by fighting all the time I bet she'd end up pretty chunky. Maybe 140 pounds.

She's definitely the type to put on a bunch of winter weight too.

>69 for Iris
Oh, I'm all over that proposal.

>all this free mythril
I'll have over 1100 by the gabranth banners.

You should save for the Larsa banners, it's got all the good stuff from Gabranth and more.

I DID IT
HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK FOREVER
>keep changing out accessories to e immune to his Lv.X Status moves
>manage to steal Genji Helm and Genji Armor
>he comboes 3-5 hits, 100% murdering my ass
>got to the point where Fran and Penelo were Fran couldn't evade or block all those hits despite having on Decoy/Lure, Main Gauche, Genji Shield, and a Jade Collar all at the same fucking time
>killed them every time they got Phoenix Downed back up
>had to switch over to Vaan Basch Ashe for a last-ditch effort
>14-Chain Quickening into Luminescence
>60912 damage
>win by the skin of my teeth
Now THAT was a battle!

I'm glad he lived up to your expectations

It took far longer than it had to take, but it was well worth it.

What class would he be?

Ninja or Freelancer.

Oh I don't plan on dropping too much,but its the last change to get penelo's staff for the foreseeable future iirc, so I'll drop 100 or so on gabranth 1.

What, her War Dance staff? That thing isn't even good.

Reminder that she is the most beautiful FF girl.

Better use those gloves with a katana you get after this battle or something

Better than any of her other relics, and I need more XII synergy anyways so I can clear ult+ reliably.
>shout with haste replaced with medica
>not good
???

>shout with haste replaced with medica
It's weaker than Shout and doesn't stack with it. So yeah, it's not good.

Grinding kills for cloud to learn sword beam in VII while waiting for RK to recharge is very boring

A minute later he finally learns it Jesus Christ

Where'd you grind and what spell did you use?

>needing 50% atk bonus when 30% hits softcap easily with any kind of synergy
You're right in instance, as I'm really too tired to remember exact stats correctly, but the point still stands that's its worth going for as an alternative to rwing shout every fight 140+, and definitely worth going for as an addition to XII synergy.

Is this generally how it goes as far as which element counters which in FF games? (outside of specific games, during specific cases)

>and definitely worth going for as an addition to XII synergy
You don't ever need any synergy staves, the hell are you on about?

Right outside wall Market and just defeated enemies the normal way.

No, it's almost never like that

Right, and how it is in RK? since it has most of the games in it, I am unsure what to bash things with to exploit weakness

Depends on the enemy. The game will tell you if there's a weakness to exploit in any fight worth mentioning.

Now that cloud knows sword beam I'm finally at the Shinra Building, so I'll leave it up to you guys, break in or sneak in?

break in

sneak in so you can look up tifa's skirt

Need a tie breaker here guys.