>gtr vs crashonfirstcorner.png
>bikers deserve respect
>diesel racing
pretty much 9/10 Veeky Forums threads

>Miatas are overrated
How'd I do?

>>bikers deserve respect

Cyclists, you mean cyclists.

Just got back from dirving my 96 Celica, it's a real drivers car despite being FWD and having no power because it's a 5 speed manual its important for me to have a real connection to the car I always laugh at autotragic drivers who miss out on the feels of revmatching or heel toe braking

Did I mention that the 2016 Viper is faster than the GTR around a track despite it's manual transmission that just proves that a dual clutch system is just a toy or for other people who don't have the skill to drive a manual one

2/2
Automatic drivers are pathetic really driving in traffic isn't that bad and I've only had to fix my transmission a few times after missing gears and killing it but its worth it because every time I drive my car it puts a smile on my face going through gears and the like I would never buy an automatic car I laughed at my friend when he bought an automatic even though its his choice and it affects my life in no way at all it was cheaper for him and he cant drive a manual did I mention I drive a manual transmission like a proper racing driver

Spotted the assblasted autotragic RWDcuckold

no, I mean the asshats that ride motorbikes
also, cyclist too.

I'm not sure which of them are worse.

posting the classic that started it all,

It's a meme you dip

The viper being faster than the GT-R isn't a meme though.

can't be faster when it's cancelled :v)

nobody on a bike is demanding respect aside from loser biker gangs, all I ask is to not get merged into by a soccer mom on her phone and pushed into the old quarry full of deathclaws

The mustang is clearly better.

Camaro fags BTFO

That's not the everlastic Automatic vs manual arguments.

ford>chrysler>gm

cyclists are pure shit there are some ok bikers out there. cant say the same for cyclists.

mr2 and miatas are fucking shit

>Mustang priced in USA vs an expensive imported car
>Try finding a Mustang that costs less than a BMW of the same class in EU
Oh wow, the tables have turned.
What
A
Twist!

>[Insert Eurobeat Lyrics here]
Those kind of threads too

The r35 gtr Nismo is world record holder of the fastest volume production vehicle at the nurburgring

>Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R Boss Mach 1 SVT Terminator Cobra Bullitt SuperSnake

This vehicle is a literal fuckin' meme. A horse/snake/bullet/schwarzenegger hybrid.