na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to talk about the game.

>Shoot broadside of a barely fucking angled Myoko at

almost done with the sack of shit.

Where's the rest of it, jim?

Draw Yubari's or Texas's turrets next

neverever

How the fuck do I get good at the Kongo? I literally can't hit a single goddamn thing even at close range, I never do any damage and it's just fucking terrible.

the first person to guess which ship is in this pic gets a krasni krym

i have the ship but its arizona, give it to wave

Arizona
Raptor

Arizona

wrong

Nevada

t. Big_Spud

New Mexico
Raptor

NorCar

t. Abru

USS Lexington

t. Abrach

Please help. I've asked this multiple times and nobody ever answers.

Because it's low quality bait

Yeah, why would anyone ask for help in a general thread? Obviously trolling.

Fuck you guys.

Its because the stock Kongo is suffering and the C hull is great. Also the sigma gets better with the C hull, which is why its great.

People in these threads seem to have the mistaken belief that Kongo is some laser accurate demigod of a ship.

I'm fully upgraded and my shots still just go ridiculously wide even at close range.

How am I supposed to play this thing?

Kongo goes fast, this might seem like an advantage but a lot of the time it leads to over committing. Always angle and get gud at aiming. BBs really aren't that hard mate.

A good baBBie beats a good baDDie

apparently the Ognevoi is not much better

Angling is the only thing I can do well in it. I can take plenty of fire but I just can't dish it out even at fucking easy ass goddamn cruiser broadsides at 10km.

I honestly dunno what to tell you then. I found the Kongo to be enjoyable and I suck at BBs.

Ognevoi is gr8 you noob

They told me Konigsberg was gud but is a floating citadel. Tell me the Nurnberg is better.

Nothing could be worse than Gnev, I just point blank shotgunned a New Mex with all 6 torps and it didn't die.

Those fuckers only have 4km range, meaning I am visible for 3.6 km before I can even think about launching, and then its a 70 second reload. Meaning I will almost never get a second volley, so realistically, I have to wait until 2-3km to launch so I can get a full spread to hit.

This bote is such fucking garbage.

You have the 500,000 silver accuracy upgrade right?

You should be hitting for 10k salvos at the very least on BBs and cruisers within 10km. It's only like 3 pens or so with AP

Bonus point for the guns traversing slower than the ship turns, so I can either evade or shoot, but not both at the same time. Yes I have the commander skill that increases traverse rate.

Well, just get used to the shell velocity and arcs and try shooting at broadside targets.
I'm a cruiser main who quite recently started USN BB and i always heard terrible things about battleship dispersion, which is clearly worse than cruisers but it's perfectly justified and most of the time even a couple of hits landed will score far higher damages than full CA salvos.
Don't ever get tricked into thinking that your high range means you should always stay away from brawl fights.
While IJN battleships are sniper BBs by definition, most of them actually work fine in close range fights.

That's it basically, your description shows the typical difficulties new players face when getting used to BBs, so there's not much to say.
Kongo is an overall good ship by the way.

(You) suck at every class there is

Honestly, I was total dogshit with BBs until I got the Furutaka. Once I had my first good game in her back when all she had was the 6 turret setup BBs just clicked for me and I could suddenly play them.
I also immediately lost all skill with DDs

Battleships are not particularly accurate, and Kongo is no different. Speed is what she has going for her.

You're supposed to stay at range while the enemy is massed and keeping their own range. As soon as your team begins to push, or you feel the enemy lines are thinning and see an opening, you close the range. Preferably while pressing F7, sometimes your allies WILL help you out, but don't count on this as a matter of fact. At 12-14km your guns become more accurate (you'll still miss many shots tho), and hitting cruisers becomes much easier just because they get less time to actively evade your shots.
Don't shoot ships that are angling straight at you or in the MIDDLE of a turn. Shoot at them either while they're going in a straight line and presenting their broadside to you, or while they're coming OUT of a turn so your shells will hit them when they're showing a broadside. That means sometimes you may need to hold back your shots for a few seconds.

Tell me how to play Yubari.

What do I do if they don't stop angling? I usually get rekt by cruisers at mid-close range angled at me spamming HE, and my shells just do nothing in return, or at least not enough.

Abuse your range, get the dispersion mod and use HE.

I hope you're not serious, Konigger is the best tier 5 CA, just stay angled and keep mangling BBs, CAs with AP and destroy DDs with HE.
Your guns easily offset the paper armor, which is not even so bad considering the ship is tiny, sits low on water and has great range.

my question to you is why are you trying to torp with its shit torps you didnt even fire your guns that match did you? Im not saying its a good ship but its not as bad as you are making it out to be

Your shots go right where you aim them with her special Aiming Mod 0 and shot arcs are high enough to fire over small islands.
She's rare enough that tier IV/V CV captains are sometimes unware of how good her AA is even without barrage fire so remember to Ctrl-Click planes that come into range
Her torps hit hard but the firing arc is very limited so you may not use them often because they expose her broadside and she doesn't have a lot of armor or HP

You have misinterpreted the Russian Navy DD playstyle, that's why you are having poor results.
As a RN DD you should hunt other DDs and possibly contest cap points, which means you should actually use your guns most of the time.
That DD line has the best gunned DDs of the game, some comparable to CL levels, while having the worst torps of the game which become barely usable at tier 8 onward.
Only use your torps if you can ambush your enemies behind islands pr for self defense in knofe fights with other DDs.
Use your guns to set fires on lone cruisers or BBs instead of relying on torps.
If you are seeking torp action, IJN DD line is the way to go.

If I sail straight to fire the guns while rushing a BB, I just die, If I turn to evade salvos of BB fire, the guns cannot remain on target and I cannot fire.

Gnev is ...decent... against other DDs, in a gun battle, but its tiny guns are not enough to really hurt even a cruiser, much less a BB, and trying leaves you vulnerable to counterfire from much more effective gunnery on larger ships,.since gnevny seems to be constructed of baling wire tin foil and hope.

Every match goes the same way, I get one kill if I rush and hold my torps till point blank. If I launch at max range I still have at least 3km of ground to cover before Im possibly hidden again, in a ship that does not turn well, Im just dead, If I want a chance at two kills, I have to play like a shotgun and hope that I can get a quick kill and then smoke on the wreckage. Gnev simply cannot play the dancing in and out of contact game that other DDs play because of the massive (3.6km) gap between detection range and engagement range.

But it doesn't matter, because now I am done with the rusty dogshit. I had Ognevoi back in the early release patch and remember it being passable.

Gotta call bullshit on that at least in T5, Nicholas's guns are amazing compared to Gnevnys, and Farraguts are better still, in comparision to Og. Maybe in high tier theyre better but having played both lines to tier 6, Americans have the better guns by far, and better torps and better armor, Russians are a tiny bit faster, but americans turn better.

Gnevmy is hit or miss with some people but from her on what i said is true.
No, the USN guns are objectively worse from a balistic viewpoint, they have high arcs and slow velocities which dont matter as long as the DD fights happen below 7 km where their RoF makes up for their inaccuracy.
A decent russian DD should always be able to prevail or at least hold itself against an USN DD.
Just keep them at range where they will miss a lot of shots and you will be fine.

Melons are ______.

i just got the Gnevny like an hour ago and im having decent results

Big, round and heavy

A shitty meme.

>She's rare enough that tier IV/V CV captains are sometimes unware of how good her AA is even without barrage fire so remember to Ctrl-Click planes that come into range
This happened to me earlier today.
CV flies 2 squads of torp bombers over 2 melons, planes get deleted, and then the CV asks what happened to his planes. Our div all tells him it was Melons.

na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519/

>Player Im_The_Seeker2 has left the clan.

Oh no
Who will lead us now?

Comfy thread.

>inb4 rabesbammer or Abrusbati fugg the thred up

They will, why would they stop after one year

Who do you think made the OP and first post?

Because they should get along and end their petty disputes once and for all.
It's only wasted energy in the end

Is WG eve going to implement any sort of clan stuff?

Who are the Kinugasa and Aoba or /wowsg/?

Soon™
For now keep playing random battles and team battles with no real rewards. )))))

Good job stalker, you're making progress.

They don't care about any of that shit.

for penetrating at every angle.

There were 2 UIDs when the thread was made and the first response.

for eating out

The sluttiest /wowsg/

>Not attacking BBs from behind
>Not using your guns to citadel retarded cruiser players that shows their broadsides like a slut
>Not going after other DDs like it was designed to do
>Overextending with a DD prone to detonations

Keep playing with it, you'll learn its actual playstyle eventually.

Why the fuck am I being lumped in with the likes of rapespammer

chain and abrach, of course

>having that attitude when he gave you free prem ships with a stolen credit card

Why are you upset

What about the Museum and Hotel of /wowsg/?

Nürnberg has a better RoF, faster turret traverse and the rear turrets have limited arcs
but is otherwise the same as Königsberg.

>Konigger is the best tier 5 CA
It's a CL, my friend. Furutaka is the best T5 cruiser anyway.

Even DDs get AP with Königsberg and Nürnberg, the HE is that pathetic.

Look, any remotely homolust relationship is going to be chain and abrach.

Warspite is worth buying
Y/N

Its OK. Pretty accurate, glacial turret traverse, fasd rudder, kinda shitty armor.

fuck N

>raptor is still mad cuz bad

>implying he isnt the best player on /wowsg/

t. not Raptor

If you're experienced with BBs and can stomach the abysmal turret traverse speed, then Y. Otherwise N.

Did you even check my warspite stats?

I have no idea how bad the turret speed since I can't buy one on the test server.
Is there some study or research WG did that people are less likely to buy premiums if they can test drive them first?

Post stats buddy.

>I have no idea how bad the turret speed
The same as Yamato, 72s, which is the worst turret speed in the game. It's that bad.

>81% Winrate with Myoko in ranked battles

Wish I had gotten this comfy ship faster, maybe could even reach rank 1.

If you can open up the range again (that is, you're not being targetted by another BB waiting for you to show your sides), do it before they torp you. Keep shooting the, but space out your shells: fire a single turret every 10 seconds or so, so the cruiser can't safely turn broadside while you're reloading. You may eventually get a cit or them, or win badly hurt.

In game it says 180 degree traverse is 72 seconds. which is.. really truly terrible.

That's chain and abrach too.

Now, the important questions are: Who's the Museum and who's the Hotel? Who's on top during night battle? Who takes it in the stern?

>Who takes it in the stern?
Hotel

>Who's the Museum
Chain
>who's the Hotel?
Abrach
>Who's on top during night battle?
Museum/Chain
Who takes it in the stern?
Hotel/Abrach

This feels wrong.

Why would a battleship let herself be done in the stern by a battlecruiser?

>CAs reaching rank 1
Maybe if you play 400 games.

What is the point of your screencap?

Looks like game discussion to me.

Interesting new perks for premium camo on the PT server.

Rank 6 at the moment, when does shit hit the fan?

>Iowa is still alive
>So is chain

>Hotel is long ded
>So is Abrach

it all makes sense now.

Rank 5+ is when the real cancer starts at

Godspeed user

10/10

But why don't you have your own game discussion instead of someone else's wave?

T-thanks, I guess now it is the perfect time to embrace the one true god for this game.