World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/npc=91025/dorothy-two
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Icycrits.

cant decide what class to play

Xth for with the new crz changes open world pvp is huge :DDD

Ppl whininig on illidan /1 cuz they actually have to fight alliance cis scum xD

I miss Closedpalm.

What is this game? I came back when I saw I got a Legion Beta invite. I played the fuck out of it. The functionality and Broken Isles is actually really fun. The classes however and earlier game play...

I got almost every single spec to 110 and ilvl 815 to at least test out heroics. By the way, don't even bother with heroics in Legion, skip them and go straight to Mythic 0.

>Spellcasters (almost every single spec) does ridiculously subpar damage compared to every melee spec
>Melee shred everything through Broken Isles leveling without effort, even rare spawns
>A ton of shit was pruned and things like Rend are now a talent
>Decided to level up a character
>The first dungeon was a level 16 druid just killing everything with swipe and the rest of the group was just following him
>The second dungeon was a mistwever monk plowing through the dungeon

I guess this is the game the modern WoW player wants. It's not for me but I hope everyone else enjoys it.

Also, RIP Salami - 2008. Peace friends.

>>Melee shred everything through Broken Isles leveling without effort, even rare spawns

Even enhance shamans?

where is your trip? :^)

thanks for the information that everyone has known for months

Me neither, leaning towards ass rogue, even though melee is eww in pve and annoying in bgs since it is either pubstomping and not enjoying the murder with dots or having to run away to a 3v1 cuz fags cant stay alone >.>

I used one, you people didnt like it so i guess you didnt want an easy way to filter me ;^)

Enjoy the consequences

>>Spellcasters (almost every single spec) does ridiculously subpar damage compared to every melee spec

funny, because right now they are topping the raid dps logs

Listen, I like you and all, but if you're offering a carry that requires the person getting carried to contribute, it's not a fucking carry.

Well there's a price to pay for that power, Yes non-plate melee can kill quick, but if they get set on by more than 2 mobs their health vanishes quicker than the mats market.

>trip gets banned for being such a faggot
>y-you guys just didn't like it!!

ahahhahahaaaa

>implying i would Trip if i knew they worked like that
Sorry, dont blame me cuz i cant get a trip now ;^)

checked out last thread and saw this:
>starts a 20 reply argument chain of nowhere

how miserable and autistic do you have to be to attack people for their mog unprovoked?

Can any classes solo MoP raids with ~700 gear?

why does item restoration not work on EU

They're not offering a carry.
They're offering a collaboration.

he didn't like it so he had to fit up publicly

fits the cliche of an autist quite well

because blizzard never cared about us

>more damage control

Keep replying knowing you got btfo.

>touch of karma

why is this allowed

Sadly Conversion isn't nerfed yet so HoF is out and neither is the first boss of SoO.

ToT is perfectly doable and so is Terrace.

Are you autistic?
They never said anything about a carry, just that they were making a group and wanted 700+.

700+ is literally gear from battlegrounds.. lol. Anything less is zero effort, and will be guaranteed shit in a raid.

Maybe I missed something.
If I'm wrong, please point me to where they said they were doing a CARRY and not a normal group.

anyone else keep getting DCed?

>icyshits
>Carrying anyone

Now that, my friends, is a top meme.

What classes can do ToT and terrace? I just tried terrace last night for shits, and my damage wasn't getting amplified from overleveling content and the first boss fucked my shit up with his constant 10s stuns and I had to zone out

>Move to US servers
>Keep hearing about stuff EU doesnt get and how it is bad
Best decision of my life :D

>Leveling an Arms Warrior
>At Level 26, you've earned 60% of your total abilities all the way through 110
I don't...

I actually prefer that.
I hated getting a nice rotation down and having it get shit on at level 60-80 by 2 stupid moves and a bevvy of cool downs

>be able to player your class way earlier than you used to

sounds good to me famalamadingdong

Can pandaren on different factions understand eachother when speaking pandaren?

please come to EU

Did it really? lmfao

Yeah, latest change, quite hilarious, made 3 macros for pvp :3

how long does it take to do the rep grinds to unlock flying?

Anybody with sufficient damage to burn down the stun elder can do Terrace (And mogushan vaults)

Then don't act like you're helping people get their moose, because you're not. You're looking for more people for Archimonde because your group isn't good enough to do it without help.

I think the point is, they've pruned so much that they're forced to spread out what little is left so vast.

The WoD pruning was unnecessary and the Legion pruning was just a meme at this point.

In the next expansion Return of the Fire King, they'll remove cooldowns.

can someone other than Ralph confirm this?

>Been trying to get the Primal Weaving pattern for a while. (I wanna make my own bags)
Every time I went to the garrison I never saw the NPC.

Turns out she's only there once in a while.

>Top Right of this page
wowhead.com/npc=91025/dorothy-two
NA Realms: 2016/07/23
I need to wait till tomorrow for a damn vendor to show up in my garrison. This expansion is gay.

I should be able to go meet HER somewhere out in the world instead of more literal real life waiting real hours and real days for something in the garrison.

>And next time I level a profession on another toon I'll have to deal with the same nonsense.

Just bop it
Just block it
Just bubble it
Just clone them
Just switch targets

It's been a long time since I've played. Are people still using healbot or is there a better addon fpr healing these days?

Dumb me, removed the "sorry" part from 2nd message, not sorry at all for killing females :3

No, it is dead and doesnt have many male pandas, and has a ton more disadvantages like expensive tokens. EU is gay

>druid water form in vashj'ir
whoa, literally faster than 310% flight

What exactly would prompt a GM to investigate a trade or mail?
Say I buy a Jeweled Onyx Panther from someone with real money and that's the only thing in the trade or mail, will anything happen?

no one else actually plays panda

2 weeks of dailies for order and headhunters/HotP and 4-6 hours of mob farming for stalkers
or 20 Medallions of the Legion

If that's the implication you derived from this, that's on you.
But that was never the intention.
I imagine there are lots of people who have the ability to get the moose, but couldn't be arsed to because they didn't have a group back in the day.

Now that HFC's been nerfed, it's child's play for an individual who hangs out here to join together with others for a spot of fun and a mount no one cares about.

Some other panda did confirm it, synchro, fempanda ally rogue.

And how many times have i lied you hater

/w hehe... i knew i wud win that bet.. psssh... nothin personal kid.. now hand over the mount

>hipster as fuck faggot that only wants to play the least played classes

I want to main my monk but the simple fact that it is a hybrid class means I'll be stuck in WW 80% time and 10% tanking in dungeons and 10% healing in bgs. I'll be fucking bored real quick. At least with warlock I have 3 different playstyles I can spread evenly so I won't get bored. Too bad warlocks are shit. Why can't I find a main to level?

Here is evidence

Ralph doesn't lie.
He might delude himself with visions of buttery pandas, but he does not lie.

>Warlock
DONT DONT DONT

>/who Warlock 110
>22 people online

WW Monk is really good but requires more effort than other melee. Arms warrior is mindless. Demon Hunters are crippling everything and have a 2 button main rotation so there's that.

that's pretty cool

>At least with warlock I have 3 different playstyles I can spread evenly so I won't get bored.
I wouldn't consider "uselessly flail about and get kicked for non-existent dps" three different playstyles.

>mfw something like this is enough to cover your ass

> is hosting a Horde-side MOOSE RUN today.

>We want to get some returning /wowg/ players their last minute moose

>hosting

>MOOSE RUN

>get
>players
>their
>moose

If you're hosting, and it's a moose run, and you're GETTING SOMEONE THEIR MOOSE, then it's a carry. Don't tell people you're going to get them their mount, because you're not. They're going to get their own mount by, to quote you, "pulling their weight."

You're not getting anyone their moose. You're asking people to come and help you kill a raid boss because you can't do it without them.

If you can't see the implication in your own post that this is a carry you're too dense to be reasoned with.

What talents did you guys take for pvp as Uh dk?

I'm hearing Outlaw is pretty fun. As someone who doesn't really like Feral Druid and has never really been interested in Rogue, is it worth trying out? Rogue is the only class I don't actually have maxed.

You can either summon demons that tickle bosses and spam non-existant damage shadowbolts.

Or

Play dot refresh simulator and do okay damage (less of a chance of being kicked but probability is still high)

Or

Do whatever the hell they did to Destro.

Listen, you can play whatever you want, dont ever listen to the retards here who read forum posts and base their view on that. half the shitters here havent been above 2k rating or even killed archimonde on heroic

>you say server hop is fixed
>it isn't
lmao

Outlaw has two primary attack buttons and a couple of finishers.

This is 500% more buttons than old combat.

Don't bother with the retard shitposter guild, they are just doing all this for attention and to pretend they aren't a complete shitposter guild.

Outlaw is fun. 2 main forms of attack and a handful of finishers.

Take Killing Spree if you want to both be a memey shitter and still put out good damage in bgs.

Also, d i s m a n t l e

>posting it again after noone cared in the last thread

>Doesn't care about a post
>Gives them a reply to show them how much they don't care

>Outlaw
>fun
o i m lafin

But no really, you either you love or hate Outlaw there's no inbetween. Best bet is to play it yourself and see how you like it. But I can say this, if you hate the idea of RNG having a big factor over how well you do/play you'll hate it.
Nice meme
>Outlaw
>Main CP gen
>Secondary CP gen
>AR
>Damage Finisher
>Stun Finisher
>Upkeep buff

>Combat
>Primary CP gen
>Secondary CP gen
>AR
>Spree
>Damage Finisher
>Stun Finisher
>Upkeep buff
Not all of us are complete dogshit, some of us are only mostly dogshit

>500% more buttons than old combat.

So, old Combat had 0.6 buttons?

Are you stupid on purpose or is this a hereditary thing?
It's not a carry because despite all evidence to the contrary you say it is.

How easy is it to level professions from 1-700 in time for legion? Will it require literal fucktons of gold?

Is there a way to get flight form as an individual ability instead of having it fucking merged with 3 other abilities that decide when they want to work or not?

This ability is buggy as fuck and half the time just gives me the stag form instead of flight form.

cuddle doggers

>that reading comprehension

Autism

There was a glyph that did that.
It's gone now.

Thanks, I may boost one and see how it goes.

If it's not a carry then don't act like you're doing people a favor by hosting the run.

Ask for help with the raid boss like every other shitty meme guild has to.

Hi feleigh

?
Hope you enjoy it user

hi friendo

Just came back from not playing WoD at all.

Dubs decides race/class I boost to 100.

Shut up faggot, it is an honor to be in the same group as Icy.

Reasking my question from the other thread because no replies:

Do monks not USE weapons anymore?

With the removal of Jab, is there any attack a monk can do that actually uses the weapon on my back?

Or have we returned to them being literally statstick(s) now?

au·tism
ˈôˌtizəm/
noun
noun: autism

a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

lol

worgen dk

why

play rogue if you want to be a special snowflake. They are already near the very bottom of popularity and demon hunter is going to eat up the rest

Do not listen to anyone else but me here if they have an opposing view. Only listen to those who confirm what I say, because if they don't they either don't know shit or they're lying. I speak the harsh truth and nothing but the truth.
Official policy is Blizzard reserves the right to flat out ban you if you look at them the wrong way. Of course they don't want to ban everyone though, but everything is always up to them. Paying the sub doesn't give you the right to play WoW, only access. It's a privilege. They have numerous automated systems in place to catch/ban suspicious accounts which are not advertised or made known to the public.

A Jeweled Onyx Panther may be below the threshold of investigation, but if you're actually buying it from someone with money just kill yourself. Why? Well, you're an idiot for buying an item with real cash from another player. Kill yourself. Or buy WoW tokens instead and buy the item with gold from an AH from a legit source you stupid cunt.

Simply trading with somebody who's participating in suspicious behavior raises a flag in your direction which may lead to investigation. Also if you do get banned, your appeal will be denied because it will be super obvious what you did. And your appeal will be a lie that makes no sense.

Anyways, story time.
>I recruited a friend to WoW. Told him I'd pay his sub for the upcoming months, all he had to do was buy the battle chest and play it with me.
>I gave him 400K to buy WoW Tokens.
>The next morning he woke up to a permanent account closure.
So anything remotely suspicious is grounds for an automated permanent ban, no investigation, no questions asked. BAN.
We appealed it of course and got the ban lifted. If it were investigated they'd see that we were RAF partners and I was playing with him.

You can do people a favour by hosting a run of content and have it not be a carry.
By facilitating a run of something with no strings attached like having to pay gold, or already be proven to a group or guild could be considered "a favour".
But it's not like they are running around telling you how lucking you all are they they're even attempting this.
You are literally just being a jerk to them for the sake of making strangers on the internet look bad. You're pretty shallow you know that?
Don't ever talk to me, or my wife's boyfriend's guild ever again.

in order to get blacksmithing and engineering from 1-700, how much ore do I have to buy?

Please be true, please be true.

I want to be a special snowflake if i main ass

My experience is that Blacksmithing costs 6000 ores from 1-600 with slightly generous favoring towards daily cooldowns. after that it gets a little more fucked.

>friend uses his credit card to buy both me and him boosts and in-game shop crap
>gives me hundreds of thousands of gold to fully heirloom myself
>no problems ever from Blizzard
Not saying I don't believe you, I am saying y'all are unlucky as shit.

Is the fire bugged on Iskar? Sometime people are getting the debuff, but it doesn't drop off even when they aren't in the fire anymore.

I always play tank. Now I am not sure which class to play for Legion.

I am pretty much down to DK, DH and Druid Guardian. I don't care for Warrior or Pally.

Which one of those has the best survival rate?