github.com/ccd0/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in for poise

best thread

Share some unique builds.
Greatsword of judgment good now

youtube.com/watch?v=tDidEV47LI8

POST CUTE THINGS PLEASE

remember to report lucy if he posts his shitty webms because it's essentially just spam at this point

>not filtering the attention starved bbg twink.

ayy
y
y

I don't have cute, only lewd

You'll just get yourselves banned again for abusing the report system.

I'a Paledrake. Seath fhtagn

are you feeling it now mr. krabs?

Anyone wanna help an SL25 kill the dancer on PS4? Pass: Halp

I'm repoptarted and don't know how to use filters.

>every female character you rescue wants to [Tags: femdom, bullying, orgasm denial, petting] you
>can't do anything about it
Stupid game

>peeve hasn't made a new dark souls 3 video in over a month since he has quit the game
>oro hasn't made a real ds3 video in over a month
>onlyafro has done pretty much no ds3 content
so officially the worst souls?

Is it just me or does Champ Gundyr's set look like Old King Doran's?

Also, one of the few boss sets I can wear with pride. It was a challenging boss and I'm happy to have some trophies to show for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9vVQh9z-VY

Gwyndolin a cute! A CUTE

>need only one gesture for achievement
>"hey i'm nearly done, ez pz"
>it's blocked in this playthrough
WHOS IDEA WAS THIS
WHAT THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING PROPER BOW FUCK YOU

>implying
I do not recall this attitude being present in Rhea or Seiglinde. You're confusing Quelana with everyone

At this stage?
Most likely, I am not compelled to play.

it doesn't work I still see him

CUTR

tell me what l am doing wrong l keep seeing his posts

source me please

I...don't understand.

two exclamation marks lads

check whether u have a space before the trip, copy-pasting does that sometimes

Why are all soulsborne protagonist so autistic? Think of all the pussy they would destroy if they just asked for it

l have done this but l still see his fucking name. ls there any way of fully deleting his messages?

lmgtfy.com/?q=dancer rule 34

>DaS3 image
>let's talk about DaS1

The only females not to lust for AO dick are the old ladies.

Why can't this be me?

CUTTE

>aquire the last gesture in offline mode
>achievement doesn't unlock
>had to get all of the gestures again on another char just because of this

T-thanks

you won't see them from now on l think, those are the old ones that were written before you filtered him

M A X I M U M
A
X
I
M
U
M

C U T E
U
T
E

It's just not fair. That is so much more interesting than any of that profaned flame or "the Deep" crap they were yammering on about and it's barely in the fucking game. It was probably cut for time.

lothric a cute

>angels more interesting than the Profaned Flame
"no"

Angels are literally just Frampt in the first place

CUTE

I've been waiting for Irithyll all game just because of shiny muscles

I accidentally skipped the dog and now I have to wait for it to jump me later

>that's right before they died

That's not cute, that's feels

Does it completely make his posts disappear when it's working?

I like to think that the CU somehow got over his crippling fear of speech and persuaded Quelana and the Fair Lady to reunite somehow

>gay sex with hats on

how do you accidentally skip a scripted encounter unless you ran like a gay

Serpent statues in Lothric Castle are not of the angels. The angelic faith was heretical and they wouldn't have had statues in the kingdom's seat of power.

The statues probably are Frampt, but they're there because he was pro-Fire, just like the Lothric Royal Family.

>everyone's finally filtering him

BRAVO /dsg/

>A whip fashioned from the black hair of a daughter of the Witch of Izalith, creator of the Flame of Chaos.

>The long, shining locks woven together to create this whip are imbued with the essence of fire, which can be channeled through the use of its skill.

RIP, waifu.

the angel faith was heretical because people started worshiping the Serpents as gods, instead of just viewing them as the ambassadors, and while taking advice from the serpents was a-ok, treating them like deities was not

>tfw quelaag's sister's upper body is eaten by aldrich

That's an awful lot of things you're assuming without any item descriptions or anything to back them up.

just like you assuming that the only statues of literal angels in the game aren't actually depicting the beings worshiped as angels

No takers at all? I was never very good at the dancer at normal SLs, I cant deal with her at 25.

>he was pro-Fire, just like the Lothric Royal Family

Old Lothric Royal Family.
Homo Twins don't like the Flame. And Lothric surprisingly used angelic miracles a lot.

I can't now user, best think I can suggest is to rouge up your weapon and hope for the best.

>feeling sorry for Quelaag
she was a huge bitch. If she had just stopped to talk it out, there would be no need for violence. but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she JUST had to attack you on sight, didn't she?

Does anyone know what the HECK this buff is and why I can't get rid of it?

he was taught to use miracles since birth since they thought he was going to be the chosen bonfire.

>captcha: recording crisp

What do you mean she gets eaten by aldrich? you literally see her petrified corpse there

How stretched was Lothric's boipussy from Lorian?

It's a password you retard

press start

press r1 or L1 5 times

It's missing the upper body.

PASSSSSWORD

i want to FUCK this

it's still not working

I want to hug Gwyndolin

>only statues of literal angels
Except they're neither the only statues of angels in Lothric Castle, let alone the entire game, nor are they literal angels. You're just assuming they're literal angels. There's statues showing little crouched up crowned men with feathered wings around Lothric Castle and the Profaned Flame gargoyles have feathered wings too.

The Princes never rose to power. They wouldn't have had any say in what the decorations were. Lothric was always intended to be burnt alive, and Lorian shared his curse before he ever rose to the throne. Oseiros is still alive by the time you get there, so he's technically still the acting king of Lothric - it's just that he's fucking insane and everyone else is Hollow.

Lothric can probably use Angel magic because it was given/taught to him in an attempt to produce an heir worthy of linking the fire, seeing as the royal family were so desperate to do that. The Three Pillars didn't support the Angelic faith but it seems they had no qualms with having the Scholars fiddle with Gertrude and figure out how her magic worked.

Quess a lot, since dude barely can move.

You need to check "filter and highlight specific threads/posts" and save your settings

but it's missing the upper body

furthermore, you see these rotten flesh enemies that are supposed to be parts of aldrich, so he did go through smouldering lake probably to get to irithyll, and ate queelana's sister on the way

Holy crap, you're retarded. Install this:

github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

then just chose to filter me by name from the drop down menu. It's retard proof.

theres a blank space before the trip lad, delete it and u r gud2go

o im dum

Get Veeky Forums X
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

Fuck off Lucy

does this work with chrome?

There's a chrome extension. Even if you don't want the crx, you can just install tampermonkey and get the .js from the github.

>faggots so dumb they need lucy to teach them how to filter himself

You never cease to amuse me /dsg/

I've established I'm retarded

Just install it directly from the google store for chrome.

I don't care if it was homo, the Twin Prince fight still made me feel.

I think the most emotional fights in the series are probably
>Sif
>Yhorm
>Oceiros
>Twin Princes
I mean they're not super duper sad seeing as they're all trying to murder you, but they are pretty sad. Other bosses like Gwyn and Artorias are sad on the basis that these were great guys who are now insane, but the fights themselves aren't really emotional.

>no upper body of Fair Lady
>Witch`s Locks in Grand Archives

the dlc is supposed to come out in september and they haven't even said what it is yet

Aldrich and Sulyvahn vs Nameless and King of the Storms

Who walks away?

Naw senpai, the Fair Lady was long dead by the time Aldrich rolled around, she's long petrified along with all of the other demon corpses

Is jailer robe the best in slot for a fast roll build?

No one because Aldrich slithers, Sulyvahn and King of the Storm can fly and Nameless King can just get a ride on King of the Storm.

that's a very sad cat, user

>even demons, the very last remnant of Izalith and their attempt to fix the world, are dying