/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order Genera

Previous thread Event drops
>i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png

>[Onigashima] and Minamoto's gacha until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav

>Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/z6i1w/
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=58000047&page=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise be unto him!

>Genera

Fuck, I messed up.

Xth for best archer

Slut.

I don't know why faggots are so pissy about this new "free" 5* star thing. Sure it's fucking shit and no even the whales will manage to make use of it, but it's not like the game was better without it. All this does is add a new currency, it's not like it devaloriszes quartz or prisms.

And maybe I'm just being a optimistic faggot, but I like to think the reason this was implemented right now is for a way to give a SSR for the anniversary, just give everyone 10 graphs, a pat on the back, and then forever forget they exist.

Best bird coming through.

Praise the Irish.

NERO THREAD!

It's something stupid, but nobody here will ever benefit from it so it will soon be forgotten it even exists. At least it doesn't make the game worse for us, it's a retarded implementation but it's effect will be neutral for most of us

Could have just did the 3M thing if they were going to do that. Make a list of 5* with a code to redeem, one per account.

the fuck is going on with their ahoge

Them possibly giving us a free 5* is literally making me go full "I WANNA BELIEVE".

I don't think it's going to happen but one can 「--wait and hope」

Remember

Team Buster>Team Arts>>>>>Team Quick

They are wiggling it to show their happiness

My husband in the middle.

They are communicating.

I was happy to hear his NP was single target buster damage. Pretty much the only way to duck him up now would be if he's got horrendously bad NP gain.

This is acceptable.

>tfw today's FateGO60draw is our King.

I really hope I can roll that fucking Ozy. I have no 5* rider.

get some taste

Artorium is how the Saberfaces communicate.

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

Even Japan is jumping onto the worm train.

>free 5*
Why a free 5* though?
You could believe in something a bit more likely like a free 4* part 2 with every 4* star released since the last time except Ibaraki and Camelot servants.

Why is this priest telling the truth?

Because the new shop doesn't include 4*s from what we've seen.

Them giving us 10 tickets for free is quite likely. Would allow for saving up though so it might be a "here are 10 tickets, use them within a week!" thing.

You mean they will give us 1 graph and then another every anniversary, free 5* if you play 10 years

That's rude, caterpie is a caterpillar not a worm!

Agreed!

Nobu a CUTE.

They are pissed because we cant choose limited servants

Nobu a shit voice.

What a day it is! Hope he gets a good influx of fanart.

They could have used 4*s for that new mechanic too. Give dolphins enough incentives to become whales too.

Speaking of worms
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=58000047&page=7

nice

Does this just sort of expose that the draw to this game is "Can't have"? Second the possibility of getting them comes into play you focus on the ones you can't. If we had the choice of anything, would we suddenly realize they're all not worth it?

I agree

Fuck you there's no cuter voice than her

No, because I play Granblue more than this precisely because I can actually get my favorites in that game

What a cutie patootie.

Not really,more people could be happy to choose his favorite servant and more would spend to get the servant they want in case they got another 5*

Kirei has never told a lie. Read the VN.

>tfw the quartz get divided to pieces thing is really happening

I know its a mission quest but that still so fucked up.
Even giving mats for reward is better.

>jet syndrome

Remember that they gave us the last time?

Probably upset the game is pandering only to the highest bracket of whales.

Fucking hell, this took forever. And Camelot starts on Monday? If there's another long-ass chapter like this one, forget me finishing this before that starts.

11)

You walk through the upper village, heading for the tea house mentioned before, and Mashu remarks on the atmosphere being a bit weird. Kotarou and Kintoki notice the scent of sake growing thicker the more they walk, and Roman mutters about getting a sense of déjà vu.

>Shuten Douji: “Yes yes, welcome welcome. Doesn’t matter whether you’re Oni or human, please don’t hold back if you’re thirsty. Hey, Ibaraki! You help bringing in customers too.”
>Ibaraki Douji: “Ughh, why do I have to smile ingratiatingly to humans? Hey, Shuten, do I really have to do this…?”
>Shuten: “Eh? I’m working diligently, so you can’t slack off. I’ll be lonely if you do.”
>IbarakI: “Uhh…”
>Oni: “Ehhh, excuse me, but I heard you could drink some really tasty sake here…”
>Ibaraki: “Ku-kuhaha! You have done well to come here, little Oni! Here you can drink sake so delicious it will inebriate your very soul! Savour it so gratefully you shed tears of blood!”
>Oni: “Guh… goho… ababahihihihiiii, another one please!”

Ibaraki’s idea of customer service is to greet them like a videogame last boss. Kintoki shouts angrily at them, but Shuten just calmly greets you and wonders what took you so long while Ibaraki recognizes you from before.

>Protagonist: [To Ibaraki] “You look smaller.”
>Ibaraki: “Ugh, it’s… I’m tired, so I’m taking a break. Ahhh, the situation is crazy. Anyway, It’s not like I’ve reformed or anything, we are still enemies! Especially if that man is here!”
>Kintoki: “Heh, that’s my line, Ibaraki. Wanna continue from before?”

no

Kotarou interrupts and asks who they are.

>Kintoki: “Ah, that guy… eh, girl, is Ibaraki Douji. The one next to her is Shuten Douji.”

Ushi and Benkei are shocked to hear those names, and Benkei chastises himself for not recognizing who they were, since he just thought they were regular tea house attendants.

>Kintoki: “Anyway, Shuten, Ibaraki! What did you make this island for!?”
>Ibaraki: “…eh?”
>Shuten: “See, didn’t I tell you?”
>Ibaraki: “Hu. Hu. Kuhahahaha! You are a fool, a fool KintokI! We are your sword enemies! We have no reason to answer such ques-“
>Shuten: “We have nothing to answer. After all, we have no connection to this island.”
>Protagonist: “None?”
>Ibaraki: “Shuten! Could you not answer so obediently!?”

Then there’s a pun I’m not even going to try translating: Shuten mocks her habit of playing high and might, but she uses the word ツボ to refer to the stuff she does to amuse herself, which Ibaraki misreads as 壺 (vase), so she asks Shuten to not bring ceramics into the matter. Mashu then corrects her and tells her Shuten meant 対象 (subject matter). All of these are pronounced the same.

>Ibaraki: “…ah, is that so? You have a nice smell for a human, it ain’t bad. You’re called Mashu? Not a bad name, it has ‘demon’ (魔 – ‘ma’) and ‘sake’ (酒 ‘shyu’) in it.”

His outfit is horrible.

Mashu asks them once more if they have nothing to do with this and the Oni, and Shuten replies that they really don’t and that the Oni there are not her kind. The island just showed up one day out of nowhere so Ibaraki and her went there partly to sightsee and partly to destroy the whole place and everyone in it, since he whole place was shabby and an eyesore.

>Protagonist: “So why are you running a tea house?”
>Shuten: “I thought it’d be interesting. Simply rampaging around is boorish, especially when the enemy is these repulsive Oni.”

Turns out the two sneaked into the treasure warehouse (Ibaraki is apparently a pretty good lockpicker) and found an “interesting cup” inside. They poured some sake in it to try it and the taste brought back some memories, so they decided to wait.

>Shuten: “It wouldn’t be good to destroy the island on our own, wouldn’t it?”
>Ibaraki: “Yeah, Shuten started babbling about how ‘it’d be best to wait for Kintoki’ and so on.”
>Shuten: “Ibaraki, be quiet.”

While Shuten doesn’t know what’s going higher up, she planned to eat everyone in the lower levels in order to have a banquet to accompany the sake, which launches Ibaraki into a cackle about how you should fear Shuten’s great scheme.

>Roman: “Yeah, it’s terrifying and all, but back to one specific point: what about that cup? Could that nostalgic taste be…”
>Shuten: “Ah, it’s the cowardly magician’s voice. Yes, it’s as you suppose. It’s another ‘wish granting cup’ like the one at Rashoumon.”

Since they couldn’t spread the drunken mist this time, they set up the tea house to trick people into drinking the magic sake, which mortifies Benkei since they tricked him into breaking his ascetism by passing it off as tea.

5 quartz on 300 days annyv

wow how lucky

Cute onis.

>Benkei: “At least it didn’t seem to affect me …”
>Ushi: “No wonder the stuff in your canteen tasted weird. But this Ushiwakamaru won’t be affected by mere alcohol! I am a genius after all!”
>Mashu: “But Benkei-san’s build… and the stuff with the Jizo before...”
>Roman: “Let’s not bring that up again.”

Shuten then suggests teaming up to beat the leader of the island, and Roman suggests that whoever it is might have also been the source of the incident at Rashoumon. Everyone else seems to be edging towards agreeing when Kintoki suddenly interrupts.

Kintoki: “These two are Oni! We might be fighting the Oni in this island, but I wouldn’t trust my back to these two! Human might betray you for personal gain some day, but these are different. They’ll stab you in the back for no reason at all.”

Shuten teases him by asking him if he’d like to put her on a leash to be sure, but he just shouts that this wouldn’t make any difference.

>Shuten: “Fufufu, though it’d be fun to put a collar on you instead, youngster. Then we could be close companions and walk, fight, eat and drink together… We could do whatever we wanted… like this and that…”

Ibaraki then says she’s hungry, so she’d like to snack on you before destroying the rest of the island. This gets everyone on guard and you jump into the fight.

I got 20 on my 350

So Benkei powered up due to grail..

Wait, Benkei was Lv80 and Ushi was Lv75, after drinking the grail wasn't it? Grail strengthening hint about Camelot?

>Roman: “Yeah, it’s terrifying and all, but back to one specific point: what about that cup? Could that nostalgic taste be…”
>Shuten: “Ah, it’s the cowardly magician’s voice. Yes, it’s as you suppose. It’s another ‘wish granting cup’ like the one at Rashoumon.”

roman btfo

Kirei's the kind of man who doesn't lie but instead stretches the truth. This is why he claims things like how the Grail can't harm him because he touches it, not mentioning it's his heart, every day to make Shirou think it's harmless. He doesn't lie but he can mislead.

IBARAKI A CUTE!A CUTE!

You continue fighting the two and Shuten is impressed with the difference that having a Master supporting them does.

>Kintoki: “I told you, it’s time to straighten you up! You might be an Oni, but it’s different if you’re linked to a Master! You won’t be able o turn on us if you’re bound by the Command Seal! Your crooked character’s gonna serve the General from now on!”
>Shuten: “Don’t get in the way of my business! Or is it maybe that you’re jealous? Don’t feel bad, I won’t forget about you youngster.”

Then she goes into another double entendre tirade that’s supposed to be about fighting but reads like fucking all night long.

Meanwhile, Benkei and Ushiwakamaru keep fighting Ibaraki, who recognizes Ushi’s swordsmanship as being from the Minamoto. Since they’ve got a grudge against them, she cackles at the chance to get back at her clan and attacks.

>Mashu: “She’s about to use her Noble Phantasm!”
>Roman: “Ushiwakamaru-san is tired and can’t move as fast as before!”
>IbarakI: “Think you can dodge my flaming fists ten times? I’ll count to ten and turn you into bones! Ooeyama Dai Engi!”

The kanji is completely different and she changed the location (Rashoumon->Mount Oe), but the second part can still be read as “Dai Engi”, except now it means “The Source of Great Flames.”

Veeky Forums please

Spoonfeed me, where are the rest of the events and chapters translations you've done?

pastebin

Read the OP for once

Thanks user. I love you.

Not him, but translation pastebin in the op has lots of them if not all

>Benkei: “Yoshitsune-sama! Stand back!”
>Ushi: “Eh-!?”
>Ibaraki: “What splendid devotion! But now it’s for real! One! Two! Three!”
>Benkei: “Ghhu…!”
>Ushi: “What are you doing, Benkei!? I can still move! There’s no need for you to stand firm before me!”
>Ibaraki: “Six! Seven! Eight!”
>Benkei: “Guh… namu.”
>Mashu: “Master! At this rate Benkei will…!”
>Ushi: “Benkei you… you fool!”
>Mashu: “Eh!?”
>Ushi: “You really are a fool! Why do you stand there!? Your wish is to immortalize the fame of Musashibo Benkei! There’s no reason for you to want to die as he did!”
>Benkei: “…!”
>Ibaraki: “This is the end! Nine!”
>[Ushi does… something]

>Ibaraki: “Ah, the count got messed up. The flame was cut in two and that lowered the attack power.”
>Mashu: “Amazing, Ushiwakamaru-san. You jumped from Benkei’s shoulder, spun on the air like a top and cut Ibaraki’s flame in two.”

Boy this sure isn’t a super awkward way to write combat. Ranks up with Arjuna and Karna’s Constipated Face Showdown in retarded scenes that probably would have looked awesome if we had a fucking narrator.

This artist hasn't uploaded in months.

This is nice.

Still waiting on him to be included in Extella before I shell out for a Vita or PSTV

Ushi knows Benkei isn't the real Benkei I guess.

I love you Gilgamesh!

Kirei lies out his ass plenty of times as with having the grail in the church or his super special magic crest, this fucking meme is retarded and you're equally retarded for insisting on it.

thank god

not gonna happen

Narrators, you don't know how much you need them until you've missed them

>if we had a fucking narrator
I don't understand this, why can't we have one?
It would make everything easier.

Didn't care much for Benkei before, but this scene was pretty nice, I wouldn't have valued him if it were not for you, thanks user

>Ushi: “The Five Secret Stories of Shana-oh’s Wandering Tales. Sakenshyou Tsurara Kezuri. Don’t be so conceited, you lowly Oni thief. This is not the first time this Yoshitsune has crossed an island filled with your kind.”

This is actually kind of a big dead since we didn’t know about any of the other five Noble Phantasms she had until now. There is no more info in the game itself beyond what Mashu described. Sakenshyou (喜見城, though it might also be Kikenshyou or Zenkenshyou) means Joy-View Castle or Virtuous View Castle, and is the divine home of Taishaku-Ten, also known as Indra. Tsurara Kezuri simply means “Icicle Cutting.” A Japanese wiki I found states that this comes from the Onzōshi shima-watari, but I haven’t found a summary of those stories, so I have no idea what’s it about.

By the way, someone should tell Cirno that 遮那王is not Mahavairocana King. It’s “Shana-oh”, which is one of Yoshitsune’s childhood names.

>Benkei: “Ahh, Yoshitsune-sama. You have revealed your secret technique for the sake of a lowly person as myself.”
>Ushi: “Eh, it’s okay, If you had fallen, I would have been charred to bits. I was thinking of waiting to save my Lord from a tight spot so that he’d praise me but… well, that’s for another time. Anyhow, Benkei! You reek of alcohol! Go wash yourself at once!”
>Benkei: “Wooooo! That’s right! Best thing to shake of the alcohol is to exercise! This Benkei will fight like a Kijin from now on!”
>Ushi: “Alright. And after that, we’ll go behind a temple and I’ll return you a hundred fold for the hit from Kanjinchou.”
>Benkei: “Yes! Let us wipe out that resentment! As expected you really held a huge grudge for that, Yoshitsune-sama!”

Shuten then jumps back to assist Ibaraki, and you go against them one more time.

No need to be a cunt.

I'd be happy if it happened.

You keep pushing the Oni back, and Shuten wonders if it’s time to show her true nature.

>Ibaraki: “No! You cannot show your true form to these humans! If it’s come to this, I will become the Great Oni once more! Shuten, give me the cup!”
>Mashu: “Master, that sake! If Ibaraki Douji turns back to how she was at Rashoumon-!”

>Ibaraki: “I’ll show you, this time I’ll drink twice or thrice as much! According to your fairy tales, the leader of Onigashima is the Oni called Ura, isn’t it? He was over four meters tall! Then behold, I will grow to such height-“
>Shuten: “Ibaraki, behind you! Kneel down, your neck will fly!”

She does, barely avoiding a sword slash.

>???: “Ah, she dodged it. Too bad.”

But he doesn't love you

Archer guy is the unexpected choice of the first Camelot Gatcha. No one saw him coming, but he's here.

Can you guess who the unexpected choice of the second Camelot gatcha will be? The fact that they're waiting to unveil the unexpected servant until four days after the chapter is released makes me believe it might be someone interesting. Kind of like Li Shuwen in America.

There's always gotta be some unexpected choices, they never reveal them all ahead of time. It might even be Morgan.

It'll be HOLMES

Hoping for Sigurd, but who knows

>Shuten: “I expected you to appear soon enough.”
>Kintoki: “No way, what are you doing here, General Raikou!?”
>Roman: “Raikou… no way, Minamoto no Raikou!? The one Kintoki served as one of the Four Heavenly Kings!? But that’s a woman! A really beautiful woman! With a spectacular body! Doesn’t that differ too much from historical fact!?”
>Mashu: “Doctor, I understand how you feel, but please leave that for later!”

>Raikou: “That’s no good, Kintoki. I’ve always told you to speak courteo0usly when in front of others. Besides… you sound as if you were displeased to find me here, as if I were a burden. [Tearfully] Maybe… maybe that is how you really feel? You will make your mother cry!”
>Protagonist: “…mother?”
>Roman: “That’s a succession of problematic statements!” To think that the most famous mystery-killer of the Heian period, Japan’s renowned monster slayer is a woman is already incredible, but what this that lady just say!? Kintoki-kun, are you her-!?”
>Kintoki: “Of course she’s not my real mother. She adopted me and raised me so I really owe her, but… from the start, she’d be like ‘I am not your elder sister, I will train you as your mother.’ So that’s it, she’s my adoptive mother and also my teacher.”
>Raikou: [Still crying] “Just adoptive… mother does not remember raising you like that!”
>Mashu: “She’s still crying! Kintoki-kun, do something!”
>Kintoki: “Ahghh, I’m not annoyed, I’m not annoyed! Rather, I’m happy to see you again, General Raikou!”
>Raikou: [Smiling] “Ahhh, Kintoki-kun, to hear that you’re glad… Mother is happy too. I’m so glad to see you’re energetic as ever. Even though there are some bugs fluttering around, I’m still happy.”

Everyone has secret NPs it seems

Even Shuten has her three great monsters form I guess.

Me on the left.

I am here to write my final post in /fgog/. I've been here since we were on /a/ and been playing the game since July 2015. I remember when half our threads would get derailed by Miguel. I remember Memory Edit user getting his account banned because of him trying to deplete Ibaraki’s HP as fast as he could. I remember so many memories we made together. It's been a hell of a ride, if it wasn't for you all I probably would have quit the game a long time ago. Not sure whether to love you or curse you for that though. I love you all anyway, even if you did keep me playing this shit game.

These last few months,they haven't been good. DW and all the other shit they have been doing to this game, it's ruined it for me. They're adding in shit no one asked for that actively makes the game worse while never adding in the shit we've asked for (and were promised) since July of 2015. I whaled for my team by spending half of my earnings this year, just like the past year. As in sit in the elites I see people that have been singling for 4-5 5* servants in a row. Suddenly they're elite? Wow I wonder what could have possibly changed this year? It's retarded. There is no reason for me to whale any more.

You know what I did the other day? I played GranBlue Fantasy for the first time. I was blown away by how much fun I had and as I thought about it I couldn't remember the last time F/GO made me feel like that. That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in F/GO. I've just been rolling out of habit. I've whaled for so long that I never really thought about quitting or why I'm still playing this game. If I'm not having fun, and there isn't a reason to make me whale any more, why am I still playing? So that's it for me, I'm done.

I just felt like I had to say goodbye to a place that's been a part of me for so long. Thanks for all the laughs and thanks for all the memories. I truly hope to see some of you again in other games. Goodbye friends.

>Shuten: “The same as always Raikou. Women who can’t let go of their children are unsightly you know?”
>Ibaraki: “Shuten!”
>Raikou: “I do not feel like crossing words with insects. Be gone, quickly. Criminal execution!”
>Mashu: “They’ve begun!”
>Kintoki: “Heh, don’t even know if we should join. Don’t worry, the General’s skill is more than enough. She’s got the strength of one hundred… one thousand… no, ten thousand men!”
>Ushi: “That is Minamoto no Raikou-dono… I understand that swordsmanship now. To think the day has come when I’d get to fight beside not just Kintoki-dono but her as well! I cannot be shamed as a member of the Minamoto! Ushiwakamaru is coming forth!””