Debadging

What are your opinions on debadging the trunk of your car?

Sno

I prefer blacked-out badges over debadged, but that's just me

Even on a car not black?

I blacked out the badges on my silver Toyota, so ye

sick corolla bro

I avoid saying I drive a Tacoma because truck hate

As long as it's not blacked out, or whatever the hell kids call it when they paint the lettering red, then I'm for it. I prefer a car without the badge, but on my specific vehicle, it just looks stupid (because the actual logo is indented a bit, so removing it isn't as clean looking as one would hope).

why did you pick a tacoma for a truck

you gotta shave the trunk

Ideally, I'd like it to look like this. Clean.

Dope

Oh god you're a fag

>de badge your car to look "clean"
>cover it in inane stickers

should I put an e200 badge on my e63 amg?

I wanted a small, reliable pickup with a decent-sized engine

Debadging is usually done by insecure people who don't want people to know they got the cheaper trim. Most commonly done by 325i, A4, and WRX owners.

I debadged my M5.

Debadging starter kit:

>got subaru or mitsu from parents
>age under 25
>community college or parents pay for college
>legitimately thinks stance looks good
>first 3 mods are: coilovers, tinted windows, gaudy steering wheel
>vapevapevapevapevape
>has apparel with energy drink symbol printed on it

It can make the car look 'cleaner' but usually ruined with gay stickers and tasteless rice.

"It's totes an Evo, bro."

Cool minitruck, cuck.

I debadged my Jetta because the J and the A fell off

Left the VR6 badge because I hate mk4 vws that don't tell you what engine it is.

>the J and the A fell off
VAG "quality"

Yea I'm under 25 military paying for college. Vape is gay.

and i debadged my gtr!

idunno, they look so naked without their badges...

Usually an indicator that the driver is a huge douchebag and has no taste.

I beg a differ

Don't give a fuck.
Helps me build sleepers.
ideally though I prefer rebadging.
srt4 to an sxt, GT to v6 badging, etc.

Yeah good one actually

sometimes the trunk is really cluttered, im a fan of getting rid of some of them, but like in the OP pic he added a bunch of stickers to add clutter, so i dont get it.

this guy gets it

I debadged mine so that people wouldn't know it was a real STI and therefore try and steal my car less.

>GT to v6 badging

>still lose to stock camaros

It depends on the car.
For example, on a BMW where the numbers are just a sticker on the back, it can look cleaner to have them all off. I'm not talking about like taking the badges off your 316i so people don't know it's a piece of shit. Even taking the badges off of a 540i can be nice.

On a mustang GT for example though, you should keep the badges on because they show it's not a v6 and also they are kind of worked into the styling of the car, so it looks good stock.

Leave the brand, remove the rest. This would look so much nicer with all the clutter taken off.

It's generally done by people trying to make their car pass for the higher performance version, i.e. debadge Lancer and add an evo body kit