/ovg/ STOP

Welcome to Auto Video Games General. The place to discuss racing games on Veeky Forums!

Previous thread Our Wiki should answer every single question you could possibly ask!
>get-good.net

We have a Mumble server, drop by and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

We're racing on Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes on Friday. Check out our Google doc for info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

first for wrong man

Post sister

>How to discipline an autistic child

Oh god my sides

Fuck off all newfags.

Fuck off all slowfags

I slept all day, So I'll race all night.

>that webm
Why didn't you move over for him? Do you really think it's funny to ruin 2+ peoples races before the first turn? You could have just let him past you and used the 40 minutes of race time to get around him again.

It's a real shame I wasn't in this race, I would have definitely disputed that.

k

And the iRacing Team would have said fuck off. He was outside of the legal line of the track. In an official race if he had gotten by he would have been given a drive through penalty.

not only this but the yellow car has no need to move over. he is driving defensively knowing the other car passed in a shitty area. You aren't obligated to move over to make room, the other car needed to back off.

Nice reply.
Going off track right there doesn't give you a 1x, so that part of the track is usable. And even then, bullying him into the wall like that and causing him to wreck out 2 (or more?) cars is definitely ban-worthy.

>Guy goes 4 wheels off the track limits
>Hurr you should of moved for him

>doesn't give a 1x
So you are autistic and don't understand what the white line means.

>bullying him into the wall
No bully, camera car held his line, Passing cars job to pass safely.

repostan from last thread:
Post racing confessions.

To this day I cannot stand Yas Marina, nor can I set a clean lap. I always go off the track. It's like someone designed a track while thinking "How can we make as many turns as possible while suck all the fun out of a track? I KNOW! Make it comprised out of 90% 90 degree turns followed by a few meters of straight, over and over again for half the lap!"

That's not counting the super short hairpin chicane RIGHT BEFORE ANOTHER HAIRPIN.

I have no problems racing on Nordschleife, but I cannot for the life of me race on Yas Marina. It's just no fun for me. Every time I see it in a league's tracklist I duck out because I refuse to race on it.

fuck off trav

Well yeah it is lap 1 or 2 of a 40 minute race, he could have had the common courtesy of moving over. What's so great about wrecking out multiple people trying to enjoy the 1 or 2 races they can do during their day?
It's part of the track, iRacing allows you to go there. Why wouldn't you use that part of the track if you're allowed to?

You haven't read the local track rules nor the drivers agreements have you.

White line is driving line, anything out of it is penalized. If a driver does manage to pass you by using that you are actually the one who can file a complaint.

Yeah but if you see a car who clearly has a run on you in the rear view mirror why would you stuff him into a wall like that?

OVG FORMULA DRIFT WHEN

FUCK OFF LARGUU

>Stuff him into a wall
>the white line turns into the track
>not away from it
He put himself in the wall.

fuck my 7

I miss turnleft

Trav
Starts:60
wins:24
Top 5s:30

Notable achievements:Improved Japanese and finish relations. Holds lap record at ahvenisto in a rental kart.

I do too

No, the Mercedes stuffed him into the wall. Why not just move over, be a nice driver, and let everyone enjoy their race instead of ruining it for multiple people? What are you, super ultra competitive in iRacing GT3's? You can't get a loan from a bank with your iRating you know.

Von Moltke

Starts: 156
Wins: 0
Top 5s: 2

Notable achievements: First penis 2008.

>00

CHECKED

Wasn't me, but...
>Another Chris
Yeah, yeah, mistakes made.

>manage to be slow in the driving line
>file a complaint about how I got passed for being slow
What kind of draconian babby track do you go to?

>being faster than another driver
>the only way they can pass me is by going outside of the race lines
>complains when he crashes because he lost control
Your fault faggot. learn to pass clean.

>tfw people would rather post about literally who attention whores than racing confessions

That is how you pass clean, retard

What mongoloid crashes because they can't get around a corner outside of the driving line?

>That's how you pass clean
>by taking illegal lines
Sure thing kiddo, enjoy D class forever.

FUCK OFF BARNEY

>Rental kart
You mean F16

This game made me an Ameriboo

>Illegal lines
Lmao seriously, where do you race? I do kart racing all the time at willow springs, there are no illegal lines. you crash and that's your fault. But no one is bad enough to crash because they ran outside of the line. You crash because you weren't paying attention.

Also how the fuck do you expect to pass if everybody stays lined up like fucking ducklings on the driving line?

>I race karts
fucking kek, Kiddo do you know what the white lines are on both ends of the track. Those are legal driving lines. Go outside of them for a pass and you get a penalty, in all racing events internationally.

No shit you can't race on the runoff. You are making it sound like if you deviate from the driving line you are going to get red flagged by the nanny track marshalls.

it wasnt in NR2003
so it was terrible

Where can i download Live For Speed (I mean the unlocked version ofc) and why dont we have a league for it?

This thing makes a decent rally car

Then stop supporting the faggot who clearly went out of the race line.

When are we going to do a racing series with nothing but 1950s shitboxes with like 50 horsepower?

Reminder that senna was a meme and fangio is the best driver

Because we had a server for LFS 7 years ago. The game never gets updated, the tracks are all fictional and so are the cars. The engine handles collisions so badly that you just get catapulted to another dimension if you hit someone even slightly in a wrong angle. Also, if you want to run a cracked server you need to be running it on VPN and knowing the technical prowess of people in /ovg/ it would never get done.

It does have good tire model tho.

There's just people who hate iracing, and those who've used the world's best motorsports simulator - Stuart Hamilton

"I'm a hueg faggot please coat the walls of my rectum with semen" -Bernie Gimbals

this game gets me hard

I like how they put in a little tribute to McRae there.

Sorry if this gets asked all the time, but will a ps3 racing wheel work on ps4 with a Brooks converter?

just restart your computer

>The game never gets updated

Last update was 11 days ago

>the tracks are all fictional and so are the cars.

Not all of them. Doesn't matter anyway, most of the tracks and cars are good.

Do you think Forza Horizion 3 will cum out on PC ?

it's on the Windows store so nobody will play it.

>tfw no racing game for military vehicles

>he does not play Forza Chernarus Rally 2

>Last update was 11 days ago
for VR and controller support, nothing game changing. Remember VW Scirocco that was what.. 2008?
>Not all of them. Doesn't matter anyway, most of the tracks and cars are good.
Rockingham is the only laser scanned one and that is only sold with the S3 license because they weren't making any money on S2's anymore because EVERYONE has it. The tracks are good and the modular system to make layouts is good but they get old pretty quick and people would rather race on real tracks, as do I.

um, lfs supports VR, at least Rift.

DK2 =/= CV1
anyway Rift a shit, vive is the way

Yes? That's what I said, it got update for VR and controller?

whoops
i might be a little bit retarded

Watini return?

You know it.

come on Mumble for a sec shen

Who /comfycruising/ here?

>Have been trying to initiate drifts with new ways cause cars behave in an unfamiliar way.
>oh wait, there is drift gamemode
>cars that needed advanced weight transfer to destabilize now behave like everything is made of ice
AHHHHHHH

>Car spins madly in either direction and is unstable as fuck
>At some point the car seems to start handling better, much more stable and easy to control
>Later find out that one of my tires popped and I didn't even notice

>Irwindale Speedway

OH MY GOD WHAT GAME IS THAT I MUST CONVERT TO rF2 FOR TURNLEFT

It's NFS Shift 2

>advanced weight transfer
as opposed to.. regular weight transfer?

>tfw roo bar installed

as opposed to using e-break or breaks.

Turn left is ded

Go get the xfinity car in iracing instead if you want turn left

fuck off stiguy

l kinda miss being single and unemployed

>relationships
lmao

For anyone that wants to race with unique car, but doesn't know how to make one, send me a message on steam(id: Grounded Fin) or via email at [email protected]
Current projects: Kanjo EG6 civic on steroids for Marko, and a TT s30z for the general public, if no one is willing to make one.

who /eurotruck/ here?

Fucking damn right I do

I'm /eurocar/. Does that count?

>Raceroom is getting a Bentley before AC

Sasuga vonmoltke

>That Callaway Corvette

HNNNGH

Imagine if someone used that logic in an f1 race "reality let's me cut that entire corner so it's not cheating"

>not the C7

step up baka

I fucking love the C7 as well, don't worry. But the C6 always has a place in my heart.

>an actual company is getting a real life car before some faggot sailor from Veeky Forums

big fucking surprise

>Project Cars has the bentley before AC and Raceroom

Who cares?

No one even plays it, game has nothing new to offer that other games don't already have. The only thing it has going for it is that it has a decent netcode supposedly.

ac has all those cars(some in well done mod form) minus 1, plus all the current aero kits for them and they probably drive the exact same.

fyi thats about half of the GT3-spec cars available in R3E

Worth buying for casual fuckery? Steam store reviews about the game crashing worry me

His dad is carlos sainz

>no morgan

dropped

tfw no Camaro GT3 for AC