Foxbody thread? foxbody thread

FOXBODY THREAD
FOXBODY THREAD
FOXBODY THREAD
ALL FOXBODYS WELCOME

It's been too long Veeky Forums.

i-is the rear window spray painted

Yea bro I took some rustoleum to the back to make it murdered out.

Mine

>$2500

Hnnnnng.

I have a mint bubble hatch sitting in my basement with no fox for it to live on.

Did you know there is another Capri rs fag here who is looking for a bubblehatch? Hopefully he shows up.

If it's the green one, I think I saw him on earlier today or maybe yesterday. I think we can keep this alive.

Alright now, question time: Who here has checked to see if their torque boxes are fucked?

I got the decals but unfortunately my second coat of plastidip got all clumpy I dunno why so I had to goo gone them and haven't redone them yet. Gotta go out of town this weekend too buy MAYBE I'll be able to get them on Friday

Oh shit that's me!

Sorry but it's not for sale :/ nice car though user

Is that legal

No problem I think I prefer the '82 style louvered hatch it would be nice to have both hatches to choose from though. Just out of curiosity how did you come to be in possession of a mint condition bubble hatch without a fox to put it on?

I have a boner for louvers. I got an 83 Capri and a 90 gt title less shells for painting a friends truck, I parted most of the stuff out but I kept the bubble hatch and gt's kit for future foxes.

Anyone looking for a t5?

> 92 with a twisted in half driveline reporting

Pretty fox you got.
But no, already got a T5 and looking to buy a TKO600 to handle a Coyote swap.

Thanks. It runs 12.5

Best turning foxbody?
Best cruiser foxbody?

Holy fuck.

Bump

That top radiator hose.
Ford didn't design it like that did they?
What a load of shit.

The thermostat opens and displaces the hot coolant with cooler coolant. It's got to be easy as hell to burp too.

Annnnnd here comes the trailer trash

So da sexy

They have fox bodies in Australia, cool...

yes, he has a mirror on both doors

good lord

and I thought the Foxbody Mustang was ugly as hell

that almost makes it look good

Bubble back hatches are an acquired taste but the Capri has the best face by far.

not really

it looks like a Mustang thats been rammed into a wall

Too much tire.

>Best turning foxbody?
(stock)

>not the SVO

>Best cruiser foxbody?

They were lighter before the convertible was introduced

>289

assuming all fox platforms are acceptable answers, wouldn't something like the mark vii be a better option?

That and 4.5k clutch dumps don't help

guys i just bought a 89 lx as my first car the car ran perfectly when i bought it.

i decided to change my spark plug wires /distributor cap and rotor now the car wont start it will still crank and lights turn on and all that so i know there is nothing wrong with the battery

it just wont start fully.

any ideas ?

89 GT. Hungry for more power, lookin' at them trickflow kits.

sell it and get something good

Are you the guy who goes to the tooj meets.

cant sell it unless i get it running at least

I have a fox

Holy fuck it looks hillarious with this tiny wheelbase and huge front and rear overhangs

I think you and I have very different definitions of what makes a good cruiser

Did you connect the distributor cap to the spark plugs in the right firing order? Also take out every plug and check if it sparks when you turn the key.

Unplug all the wires, move them around to different cylinders, then plug them back in. See if it fires. Keep doing that until it runs.

Really though, look up a diagram for your motor and make sure everything is plugged in the right way.

Also make sure your cap is on all the way and everything is connected. But also make sure things that are supposed to be not connected aren't connected.

Found out one day that what I thought was a tach lead for the dist just grounded it out and prevented the car from starting. That was fun.

Yes. It's really good fun.

I've done all I feel like I needed to do to help corners, except now I need to lose weight off the front.

Can't unsee now

Fairmont is like the only Fox I like

cool

you should get some center caps, though.

I live five minutes from the guy with the red MR2 spyder. I played on /fsg/ with him and he would tell me about the meets. Considering there is anther foxbody, maybe I'll come to the next one and show you guys the Capri.

>weight is all that matters

I've had a lot of opportunities to acquire center caps. I've not done so. Probably means I don't care about them.

It doesn't really have huge overhangs. It's only a couple inches difference from a Mustang.

Well considering the suspension is identical between the svo and the 4 cylinder pace car, the pace car being lighter will handle better which was the question.

>It's only a couple inches difference from a Mustang.
It's only a couple inches difference from too much already.

I'm flattered you remembered :0

Looks beautiful, friend. I'd love to see a four-eyes up close. Also I'm sick n tired of all these gook-made 1.XL econoboxes; we could do with some more low rumbling at these meets.

Why would you NOT come?

So your dream car is a Ford aerostar?

kek

No idea how that happened

Ayee, I got a gutted upper for mine not too long ago

silky smooth like butter mang

My upper is gutted. My lower is ported. I have no pics of it though.

How is your front and rear overhang? Plentiful I hope.

My friend from work had a really super clean amazing looking foxbody. I was mad jealous. He gave it to a shop and has had them doing tons of work on it. It had an engine swap and supercharger added he said it makes 550hp now and got the entire suspension redone and differential to take the power too. Which all sounds good but then he told me he was getting it it painted and a new spoiler on it and it needed a new hood to fit everything. That all makes me sad because I thought it looked absolutely perfect before. Sounds pretty awesome though. I haven't seen it yet but I think it might look ugly now =(

If it has a saleen spoiler on it please slap him in the face for me.

He should just cut a hole in the original hood and let his blower stick out

Question for yous,
'90 5.0 Mustang. I plan on getting bolt-ons and a cam making around 350hp, will I NEED a new drivetrain to manage this new power?
I will NOT be drag racing/doing a lot of hard launches.

T5 can take it, auto probably not without a kit.

What fucking generation is that??

It's a Fairmont I believe

Maybe some new axles but other than that no.

>all these rusteed out shitboxes

Updoot

foxbodies are literally shit

very bad thread

sage

race us

mustang owners can't even leave a parking lot without crashing

Foxbodies stock don't have enough power to pull a classic mustang straight-line-oversteer-into-head-on-traffic move.

Mein shitbox

nice color you faggot
is it even a v8?

88 LX roller reporting in

It's pretty much impossible to tell from the front with a fox.