>friend gets in new car
>vapes
>"...what the fuck? did you even ask?"
>"dude its not a cigarette its a vape its not smoking"

made him walk home

You both sound like fags.

severe autism; see a doctor.

stay mad faggot

Ya know, I used to have a shred of respect for you.

>ever having respect for that fat fuck
Vaping or smoking in another person's car without asking is extremely disrespectful.

comparing vaping to smoking is like comparing a supercar to a truck

it makes no sense and isnt fair

My friend did the same in my girlfriends new car. She hates any form of smoking, so I told my friend not to do it. I don't mind if he vaped in my car, but you have to respect my gfs shit. I didn't make him walk home though.

You aren't a friend. You are autistic.

>implying anyone would ever respect your autistic ass
>implying you know anyone who would be comfortable being around you let alone ride in your car with you
don't make me laugh you fucking parasite

To be fair, vaping with windows up makes a layer of PG/VG film on the inside of the windows.. Granted it does take a while and is easy to clean off with windex..

what the fuck is it with people comparing vaping vegetable glycerin and smoking tobacco

Last time some one tried smoking in my car I took their cig pack and threw it out the window. I also don't give a fuck if you're vaping, smoking cigs or weed. Not in my car period.

I smoke cigarettes, the smell of vape makes me sick, it gives me anxiety like I need to go get fresh air.

still stinks bro

It smells like whatever flavor you're vaping, man

well, That plus your bad breath

>choses to fills lungs with smoke, tar and various other chemicals
>complains about needing fresh air when smelling the vapor of strawberries..

It smells like shit, makes the house/car hazy, and god knows all that glycerin has to settle on something eventually.

Take it the fuck outside.
Yeah, like shit you stupid fuck. Cigarette smokers think second hand smoke smells good too. Second hand vape is even more of an ass smell.

you seem upset
you should calm down

poor guy has never seen vaping firsthand

go the fuck outside you fat sack of shit, maybe you'll be able to find someone vaping and you can catch a whiff of what they're puffing.

it literally feels sticky in my airway, I prefer the dry burn I get in my throat from tobacco

fuck off vapefag. that shit stinks, but your head is too far up your own ass inhaling your farts you can't even be bothered to notice.

shit stinks, the end. take it the fuck outside my house or leave. there is a reason vaping isn't allowed in bars anymore. stinky ass white clouds making the place look like a fucking fog machine is running by 11pm.

t. smoker/vaper

hahahah oh wow
you must struggle in school
stupid cunt

>school

underage b&

>mfw people actually fell for my bait
Veeky Forumstists are so fucking stupid

>school
git lost kid

Put your trip back on faggot.

Look I smoke cigarettes and I have friends who vape but there is no smoking vaping allowed in my car. One leaves a smell and the other literally causes the front of the car to turn hazy.

On a sidenote if you're vaping and don't use a liquid with nicotine in it you should literally play hopscotch in traffic. What is the fucking point of it honestly.

I have a very tiny penis. Microscopic.

Filtered :)

t. Busvaper

As long as it's not in my car I don't give a fuck.

What's wrong MUH V6? Did I hit a nerve?

Look At Me I'm A Total Fucking Moron HaHaHaHa!

i ironically vaped for like a week or 2

haven't touched the stupid thing in forever

>creating fake posts under my alias
Put it back on muh v6.

This is getting out of hand

I vape, but I ask people permission before I do it. I also typically crack the window slightly so the vapor doesn't distract the driver.

I also don't vape indoors unless it's allowed/I asked.

>Dumb faggots thinking it's any better than smoking cigarettes
>Inhaling chemicals is perfectly a-OK
>Friend developed a chronic cough ever since he started it and now he sounds like he's going to kick the bucket
>It's like he's almost drowning when he sleeps

Stop impersonating me.

Vaping is a wonderful creation of the future tarnished by faggots. An electronic cigarette that isn't nearly as bad as the actual thing.

For people like my parents who smoke like crazy, but can't quit traditionally, vaping is a great way for them to at least switch to something less harmful.

And for people who wants to use nicotine without the harmful side effects of tobacco, it's not a bad idea.

However, the vocal majority of people vaping aren't smokers trying to get nicotine, it's retarded twenty-year olds who vape to show off like an obnoxious faggot because they want to be the cool cowboy smoking Marlboros but don't want cancer. They vape because it is hip.

Just like with pot smokers, the majority of people don't care that you smoke pot or about degeneracy. They hate the obnoxious culture that surrounds it, and how much others go out of their way to let others knows they smoke pot/vape, and always use the "it's just a plant/water vapor" excuse when some asks politely for them to not do that around them.

I know a select few people who vape politely. Who treat it just like a cigarette, and aren't after blowing a fucking truck sized cloud in people's faces, but these people are like 1/100 like this guy

>throwing a fit about water vapor
Do you also make your friends walk when it's cold in the car too?

>they fell for the air jew meme

>e-juice
>water
wow, vapefags really are stupid

I don't care if it is the bag of chips you brought with you, or a drink. If it is my car, at least ask first.

While there may be other harmful side effects coming along with vaping (most certainly cancer because nearly everything causes cancer) as of now it is far healthier than tobacco products when it come to how your body absorbs the chemicals.

A chronic cough is expected with nearly every inhalant, but doesn't mean he is putting himself in an early grave.

Not saying your friend is making good life decisions or that vaping is something people should do, but claiming it's not a better alternative to cigarettes is being entirely ignorant of the chemical difference between tobacco and propylene glycol as well as how harmful nicotine is on its own. Nicotine by itself isn't very addictive, and while very easy to overdose on isn't liable to fuck you up in reasonable ranges.

They are both disgusting.

>how harmful nicotine is on its own
Try zero? Nicotine replacement therapy is approved by the FDA, for people who just had open heart surgery for christ's sake. Nicotine is 100% harmless.

Reread my post again you illiterate fuck.
>Nicotine by itself isn't very addictive, and while very easy to overdose on isn't liable to fuck you up in reasonable ranges.
Find me the god damn words in my post where I disagree with any of what you just said.

Nobody is impressed by your 25 year old Miata. Stop bitching about people eating, drinking, or vaping in your shitbox.

And yes, an overdose on nicotine is possible and does happen. Not through inhaling it, but through retards drinking their e-juice or children deciding to eat their parents cigarettes.

I don't care if it's a $400 honda civic held together by zipties, if it isn't your property you don't get a right to treat it however you please.

Dude, it doesn't matter what kind of car it is or what condition it's in, I'd ask someone before eating or drinking in their car, because it's their property. "Treat others how you'd like to be treated" and shit. Also
>food
>some crumbs, can be vacuumed up
>drink
>99% of the time will go away with a little elbow grease
>smoke/vape
>permeates fucking everything
There's a difference.

>as well as how harmful nicotine is on its own
its not harmful. hell, its only mildly addictive. proofread maybe?

This. My family starting smoking only in the garage because smoking is a good way to fuck up various materials in your home. A house smelling like cigarettes is a wonderful way to ruin the value of it.

get him to smoke some black ice freshener ejuice

>claiming it's not a better alternative to cigarettes is being entirely ignorant of the chemical difference between tobacco and propylene glycol as well as how harmful nicotine is on its own
The most common arguments against the health risks of vaping are that the propylene glycol is hazardous as well that nicotine is still harmful.

What I meant when I was talking about ignorance of how harmful it was, I wasn't implying there was harm, but that people assume there is harm.

Ah gotcha.

Is that fucking Vaporwave Vape flavoring?

I started vaping to help with chronic pain (CBD oil). I know the stigma, but I try my best to be kind and respectful with it.

While they are typically used by cuntsalads and douchebags, I think they're wonderful inventions.

>I ironically vaped

Lolwut. Either you are completely retarded or you're lying to yourself.

t. Nocar McBustrip

And you did absolutely no wrong OP.

Fuck him and his pussy cig.

>vaporwave vape on the far left

Trips confirm for real V6

Your friend is an ass, and you are incapable of reason.
At least tell me he used to smoke? I was a pack a day until I started this, it's insanely cheaper and no matter what chemicals (a total of 3) I'm inhaling, it's better than cigarettes. Stance fag "cloud chasers" ruined it for everyone
Your mod a shit

Why is there a hot pocket thing on a Tibetan flag?

Is it because this site is a Tibetan self-immolation discussion site?

>year of the lord + 2016 รท vape
>not making your own juice
Phonetic

>phonetic
I meant pathetic but im retarded