youtube.com/watch?v=gCh9--2xcKk
ign.com/articles/2016/06/16/e3-2016-nintendo-a-new-kind-of-mario-is-coming
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58043072
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remain calm.

Cutest family.

>talking shit about Sibro
Delete your post right now.

What are the steps I must take to make Arthur into a good unit in conquest?

By benching him.

Azura a shit

Takumi makes me happy!

new thread where?

>using Uglythur

Post those late-night NA castles.

I need your after-hours BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

Feed him your goddess icons

Migrate when ready

youtube.com/watch?v=gCh9--2xcKk

BROS THE NEW *NEW* SONIC IS LITERALLY COMING TO NX

Fuck off Berukaquck

>7882 ▶
> →
(You)

Anyone looking for specific skills on someone? I'll see if I have it.

I love my beautiful cousinwife

Does Fates have any canon pairings or at least pairings that are pushed more than others?

Siegbert's def growth isn't that good actually

>NX doesn't get the cool looking reboot
>but it does get the gimmicky shit
Does Sega still hate Nintendo or something. Although I did play a bit of Colors and that was ok.

>grrr i hate modern sonic! >:(

Can tharjacuck's taste get ANY worse??

Only Selena/Tsubaki

She's shit. Fuck off shitzursfag.

(You)/Cousin is pushed pretty hard.
Otherwise not really.

He's just contrarian for attention. He's probably never even played classic sonic. I doubt this retard could pass Green Hill zone 1

>shitposters type as blindly as the fanbase they deride

Uh oh. Pottery or just cruel fate?

Sure. Need some chef hats

Corn/Water

Other than that I accept
Odin/Elise
Subaki/Selena
Peri/Laslow (poor guy)

Hey, you ever get that Astra Mozu from yesterday? didn't see you show up in my inbox.

>Odin/Elise

Uhhhh hold up there buddy I'm not seeing the correlation there beyond "good supports" and a lot of other pairs have that going for them.

alright so far the NX has

>Zelda which is also on the Wii U
>Just Dance
>Sonic

wew

Don't forget TMS2.

uh but thats a pretty good lineup already and it hasnt even been officially revealed yet?

and lets face it bro Pikmin 4 is totally an NX project at this point, Miyamoto also talked about a "new kind of Mario" (new as in changing the "conventions") for 2017

Loli healer wife just like his mom who gives Ophelia great magic and continues the trend of blonde hair.

That and good supports

If you're the same bloke then yeah, I grabbed it on my daily runs of visiting all the castles I have saved.

Mario obviously. Smash 5 has been in the works already for ages. Hakurai has nothing to do with it though.

>without the Str to kill things reliably and the Res to have a niche
Her Str isn't exactly lacking as she has a decent base and Elbow Room helps a lot. Making her a Great Knight fixes everything.
I prefer Sophie by far to Siegbert.

ign.com/articles/2016/06/16/e3-2016-nintendo-a-new-kind-of-mario-is-coming

Mario is coming, but not at launch. They want to pull a BOTW with it.

They really fucked up. We didn't get a proper Mario on Wii U.

oh here we fucking go again

>ITS NOT A PROOOOOPER 3D MARIO....

It's really isn't. It's a good game but it doesn't follow the 3D Mario Formula. While I'm at it, Super Mario Galaxy was also this weird ass classic modern hybrid.

FIRE EMBLEM. I LOVE MARTH

tharjakek here I pirated it and I didnt like it

>Ch 22 conquest
>Pair up all my units on one side
>Chapter suddenly becomes trivial

Well ok. Time for Takumi's great wall I guess

Zelda isn't exclusive and you can't sit there and tell me Just Dance and fucking SONIC are good

Should I upgrade Elise right away?

okay hold up

your first post was what the nx HAD, not what was exclusive

I said "which is also on the Wii U"

Yes you should

>Elise/Odin
>good support
kek

I like Hana

Kagero x Odin for wife leaving Fates land.

It's 35% without factoring in his mom. With a suitable mom it can go up and he can go Wyvern Lord for maximum combat/flight utility.

If her mom is Hinoka should she go Hero or GK? Hero emphasizes on her Spd and Skl while GK brings her Def up to the coinflippy territory of 50%. Hinoka will be passing her Rend Heaven.

Siegbert also has the Cav skills and has access to the Wyvern tree's skills as well.

>liking a girl who hates your guts
>and then still hates them
>and then hates them a little less
>and then Hana will have your Kana

>Grinding for Ebon Wings and Dread Scrolls

Alright here it comes at last.
All of Selkie's mom and options, including the all new: Default bases option.

Who do you think is the best mom now? Personally I think Peri is the best because with Elbow Room she has the highest damage output.

Good night

die

also I wouldn't bet on Selkie's magic

Guide for Kana(F) (?)

I don't want to do that because the Corrin on this save file is all maxed out and he'll throw off Kanna's stats by a lot.

Tomefaire and Mag+2 definitely helps. Replicate for double magic action.

Fuck you

You mixed up Hana's pictures. I'd say Azura looks the best overall in terms of raw stats, but I'd say Setsuna is the best. She gives Selkie pretty decent stats outside of Str, but Quick Draw helps with that. It also gives her access to Sniper, the best class in the game for her to re-class into. Not to mention, her max stat modifiers are pretty nice. Ultimately, Setsuna gives her a decent early, middle, and late/post game, so it's hard to go wrong with her since she's a catch-all.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58043072

Selkie

What about Dark Flier and Witch?

Cuck.

You get 2 freebies for having all paths. Why do you need more?

It's late and I already turned off this shit. But I'll tell you this: she has too low base Magic for it to work well and those 10 levels as a fox, a class with 0% growth in magic, really hurt the stat. You'd need to recruit her ASAP and turn her into a wtich to see results.

>selkie lewd
What sorcery is this?!

Delete this

Grind file.
Also I want to make one of the second gen a Dark Flier. Trying to get at least one of every class out and ready.

Selkie is one of those kids that if you go the magic route with her by giving her Orochi as a mom, you definitely want to get her early like Dwyer/Mitama to reclass her as either a Diviner or a Witch. If you get her late though then toss the Offspring seal and reclass her to get her good levels in magic.

Mitama does well as a physical class even if obtained by chapter 19, though.

Priestess is one of those weird classes that is hybrid and Mitama's stats are also hybrid though they favor strength. She's a lot more balanced than her dad when it comes to the hybrid classes.

Do you need Rescue staff in lategame Revelation story chapters? If not I can blow them in some paralogues.

How about grabbing Effie!Mitama at around chapter 24 and Offspring Seal her into Priestess, then Heart Seal into Merchant for the Bow rank and Renewal?

Why did they make Priestess and Great Master separate promotions where one uses Yumis and one uses Naginatas? Which one is better?

I'm going to marry Felicia and there's nothing you can do about it

WE

Follow your heart, user.

The only husbando for Felicia is FeliciaAnon

Wow i never noticed that. Guess it's the weapon equivalent of war cleric.

And one less child.

Emergency! EMERGENCY!

Not really. Unless you want to LTC the chapters.

You might want to just after using the Offspring seal, heart seal her into a Great Knight so that she gets mounted utility and can wreck foes up close.

The Great Master is a bulky class thanks to the Guard Nagi access but the Priestess can play it safer and poke hard with bows as well as massacre foes with the Shining Bow if you got access to it. It will all depend on your playstyle really on which of the two classes are better.

Why effie mitama? Is azama alright for anybody else?

My team already has so many GKs. Silas, Pieri, Azama. Plus Yumis are cool and having a tanky Bow user or two is nice (Mozu!Midori will also become a Merchant).

Because of that Mitama on steroids.

Oboro

>letting Felicia marry
>forcing her to give up her dream of becoming a competent meido
Go kill yourself

she's going to be my queen

she can still be a competent meido on the side if she wants

treehouse endings are not applicable

And here we go...
I think both her endings work.

Commander Meido...I like the sound of it.

BLEGH

Why are there 2 /feg/ threads right now

incompetence at its finest, user

for a strategy series, Fire Emblem's fandom sure is full of morons

Berukafaggot is shitposting again. We need to remind him about his father so he'll go away for a while again.

Are all of Azama's supports him roasting the fuck out of the other person?

Are any of them cute?

1. pretty much

2. not really, Azama's not exactly a "cute" kind of person