>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on spoofing
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV (embed)

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>underage babby scanner app (still buggy)
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01F9N5QXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for shit

How many bots is everyone running?

>All that bullshit and not a single line telling people to use ingress to find spawn points
I guess it's useless since you're all faggot cheaters

The day of the rope for spoofers is coming.

Does anyone know how I can install POGO on my older smartphone? I really don't want to buy a new $200 device.

My phone has android 4.1 ice cream sandwich or something and I guess updates stopped for it and pogo needs kitkat or w/e

just the one that fucks ur mum

i dunno if side loading by passes that, but have you tried that?

reposting
Do I settle for a blastoise with Bite and Flash Cannon or do I use my hard earned candy to evolve another?

Is there a bot that simply Transfers pokemon that are below a certain CP?
I don't want it to waste any candy but just keep pokemon it catches at a certain CP.

Which bot does that?

Probably not. My iphone 4S crashes constantly with it.

if you have amazon prime they're selling decent phones for like 50 bucks that run the game well

i would go for a different one. water gun is too gud

Any bot can do that. Just turn off evolving in the settings.

So the scanner is saying my ptc username/password is wrong. Is it just me? Haven't checked it all day

ah nice, thank you

Do you have a link to one of these?

I'll try. I just don't know shit about phones, do I need root to update?

By the way, does the Wartortles moves matter or do they get scrambled anyway?

Any bot that can incubate eggs ?

go to apkpure and download the app. don't need to be rooted.

they change upon evolution, so it doesn't matter

how can i get more incubators? pokestops very rarely fucking drop them for me and i don't want yo pony up money for them.. i can only incubate and walk one egg now.. fuck you too niantic you Jewish sacks of shit

Is it normal for a bot to just target pokestops over anything else? It's rather annoying

Have you try installing the apk from apkmirror yet?

they change upon evolution

so 2 bots then

amazon.com/dp/B01F9N5QXI

i have the $60 version (which i recommend) and it runs the game fine. It just can't do the AR stuff, which is just a battery eating gimmick that i would turn off anyway.

Every night I go out I meet some cool people, they'll ask what team I'm on or point out a cool mon nearby. Lots of spots and lures at a nearby outdoor townecenter.

I also usually meet a couple people taking the piss. Like tonight, dude leaned out a truck and shouted "POKEFAGS". Then when I was walking home, phone not even out, some kid also in a truck shouted "GYM'S THAT WAY". Dunno if he assumed I was playing PoGO or if it was a compliment on my tank

It doesn't bother me but I don't get why people get buttblasted over this game. Can't be cuz "lol nerds", I saw a shitton of norms playing tonight

central park

New one got the exact same moves ;_;

>finally get my first ever 100% IV Pokemon

>it's a fucking Magnemite

Considering the tracker is fucked, I'm not sure it's cheating to use a scanner. I was able to track down a Dodrio that would've never been noticed because of all the normal evo fuel in my nearby.

rip. that's just the way it goes sometimes

certain normies are the biggest contrarians in the world, they'll hate anything that's popular because they're le different and it makes them feel superior

if you get an electric move when you evolve it it'll be good against memeporeons

Anyone know where there are shitloads of koffing spawns?

>scream about rare pokemon in central park
>fucking herd straight of left 4 ded bomb rush my location
never gets old

whos got the most candies for one pokemon? I had 800 zubat candies

u so le troll dud xD !!

Ok time to set things straight

Are IV real or just a meme?
If real, what's your proof, if meme what's your proof

the holocaust memorial apparently

ye fooking serious

How are you memers refunding again?

so what is more beneficial? joining the strongest team in my town (valor) or just beating their gyms over and over?

How do I get free g4 out of my phone? I heard you can connect to some free VPNs or something.

>committing fraud for pokecoins

I've found beating others gym to be more profitable. Also, you can actually revive you pokemon when battling others. Not sure why leveling your own gym leaves them at fucking 1.

It's just a social experiment.

This bot is pretty slow, but it's still faster than playing it.

Anybody using this one as well, how has it been doing for you?

Also when I'm done I just close the window right? Pretty rough way to end it.

So how do I avoid this trainwreck of a game killing the life of some of my battery? Heard anything too intensive does that to a phone battery.

Spoofers, when will they learn?

heh it loooks like she's holding the bot :3

buy more batteries

This entire discussion is irrelevant because the points raised don't factor into game developer/publisher thought processes. The way they'll see it is spoofed coins = STOLEN SALE and that's the end of it.

Ever got that thrown exception? I guess it can't read the variable which store the last position.

So why are spoofer and botters still allowed while scanners needed to leave for discord? Can ALL cheaters leave?

>spoofed coins

>if you get an electric move when you evolve it it'll be good against memeporeons

any late night spoofbros reporting in: cozy edition?

Wait so water is better against water than electric and grass? How did they mess that up? Is it a DPS thing?

botting and spoofing all night

this game is shit

You weren't burdened with an abundance of intelligence I see.

Thanks, Captain Obvious

>1.25x
The battle system is so stupid

Yeah. Neurotic really screwed the pooch with water gun, which has 20 dps and out dps everything else ingame.

>out for a couple hours just hanging out by the river
>get back and start clearing out pokes
>forgot I got a 460 eevee
>clear out 34 magikarps
>still only to 246 candies
One day gyarados.

>tfw water type on water

my autism is pleased
too bad he was transfer fodder

that's pretty underwhelming

Will my bot venture out too far on its own?

I fucking love water pokemon, but I seriously hate Vaporeons design.

I think it just circles a general area

The truck guy isn't wrong, though. I've met plenty of pokefag autists that are honestly uncomfortable to be around irl.

>she
m8...

>mystic is the most common team

what the hell all i see around me is valor controlled gyms

Gyarados isn't really that good especially since I feel after fighting them over and over that they are the only pokemon that suffer from true type weakness of electricity since I can take a 1800 gyarados down with a 1200 electabuzz thundershock not to mention it's a serious toss up in the moves you get because if you draw dragon rage and twister than its scrap

>spoofers so lazy they can't even be bothered to play the game through clicks instead of walking and exploring
>they actually don't play the game
Literally why?

Yuki is a cute cat girl.

I am a completionist retard and just want to fill out my dex.

Game's not fun enough to play.

>see 3 mystic gyms at 8,7 and 10
>spoof to them and pop magikarps on top
>never see them come back to that high
Instinct or extinct baby

i'll start playing when im passed the shitter levels, literally no reason to actually enjoy it until the pokemon are actually at decent CP

Well good fucking luck they didn't even include some pokemon in the game yet.

If you dislike a game to the point you don't think it's worth playing and with all the top tier games you can pirate like Planescape Torment or Deus Ex, why would you even waste time with this then?

can anyone please provide the details of that one PTC account that was in the pastebin before which was used for scans? im trying the scan for the first time but i cant make my own PTC account. cheers

I'll get what I can get.
And don't get me started on the rng hell that is fucking eevees.
Maybe that it why they are so fucking common.

You realize Gym gameplay is so boring most people don't even bother right? And catching at low levels is painful.

Wait, should I not be scanning with my own account?

>Super effective and not very effective multipliers are not 0.5x and 2x

That explains a lot

>tfw phone is slowly dying because of this game
I think I might have a legitimate reason to spoof.

RIP

Of course it doesn't help that every other type has shitty moves that can't compete with fucking Water Gun, save for a handful of moves.

i'm playing Soul Silver while the bot does all the grunt work.

For reals though?

enjoy your ban in incoming banwave

Just wanted to let everyone know Hitmonchan spawns at safeco field in Seattle pretty regularly. There's one there now for 8 more mins

What is the different between soul silver/heart gold and the originals? And is there no new crystal version?

Crystal/Silver/Gold was the last pokemon I played. Can the soul silver/heart gold versions get the newer pokemon too?

Are you retarded? You're lucky you're not soft banned yet.

Please tell me I am being fucked with.

I thought the spawns were account/level dependent.

spoofing santa monica right now
>mfw i literally just got home from being there
almost level 18

Anybody else having trouble logging in? Canada west here.

I've seen a wide variety of people. Families, greasy autists, dudebros, Asian girls (always in groups), black dudes, and so on.

So yea some of the walkers are weird, but most people I've met are chill.