/dbg/ - Dirty Bomb General

2 revives Edition
>Is it p2w?
Only if you're bad
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
don't
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10QCT3qhMIT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That accuracy is brutal. I had 23 at first, but I fought my way up to 30.

It's just some girl.
She's 50 something now.

Because I'm sexist I do background checks on girls. She's relatively bad.

Should be noted she plays execution. So that's lower accuracy gameplay imo.

I'm a girl too, video games are hard and I always hope when I meet a girl she'll be at least decent. Thankfully there's quite a few top tier girls in DB

I find the 20 revives at level 23 impressive. Like, to not even have given medic a fair shot?
She even complained at me for not ressing her when I was quite literally running across the map for her and happened to get phantomed

>for every shot you hit, flip a coin, if it's tails it didn't count
Must be hell to play like that.

That is notably bad. Sometimes people find a role they feel useful at and just stick with it, ignoring the other classes. My guess is she tried engineer and felt the most useful doing that, ignoring the other classes. Was she the kind of person to just rush in no plan and then complain that no one was helping?

At least you tried.

I didn't pay much attention really. She just complained a lot mostly. Notably about reses. 'why did you res that guy and not me?' 'Lol you ressed him again, must be teamspeak'

reminder that kingsley is so bad at video games that he lost to steel in ranked overwatch

More camping = more preparation = better accuracy. No?

My idea is that people are more careful so they don't get hit as much. Larger engagement distance.

>lost to a former professional CSGO player

omg what a shitter

>Im a girl too
Post butt

I'm a guy why don't you ask me to post my butt.
I really want someone to ask me to post my butt.

Do it

Post your butt then, faggot

No I won't silly boys :3
Not on a blue board

Pussy

Jewfro and animeme99 posted butts, do it fgt

i know

>reminds you to keep a good posture
And suddenly the game turns.
Coincidence?

>waiting in lobby just to get placement so you get the trinket
Why haven't they fixed ranked yet? It makes no sense to me. It worked pretty well last time it was out.

It's shit now.

I'm not any better honestly.

Patience dude, it's not that easy as it may seem to you. They are working hard on it, I can guarantee you that much. They added extra code to the game last patch to allow for better logging of issues that currently 'break' the matchmaking and a group of players ran a bunch of tests for them and sent in their logs and shit to find out what's causing the shit. They found some shit in the logs and now we are waiting for the next patch to go live to perform further tests. They aren't going to push a patch out for every tiny fix, people would get really angry at the constant 2gb downloads. So fucking wait and play Witcher 3 or something meanwhile.

>They added extra code to the game last patch to allow for better logging of issues that currently 'break' the matchmaking and a group of players ran a bunch of tests for them and sent in their logs and shit to find out what's causing the shit.
I'm also a software developer and if they didn't already have logging for practically everything already they're certainly working hard for nothing if they need to 'add logging' to anything. It's one of the first things you lay out on a big project, a consistent logging system.

I'm pissed at them because matchmaking systems is among the simplest things you can do and every game I get where I can't blame the players (for leaving or whatever) they have the issue of not having servers. Yet if you look at the serverlists there's plenty of free servers.
>those aren't the right kind
Yes, they're publicly hosted servers for the moment, but any decent developer would have built a server system that allows you to quickly purpose/reconfigure server. I could do that as a non-dev in source just using their rcon system.
>2GB downloads
You can just diff the files. If the fix wouldn't produce really small diffs you either have massive issues with how broad your code changes are to fix one system. Even so sending an entire set of DLL's + executable is no big deal. They're using unreal so that's a bit of a mess but it's still not hard to extract what has been changed.

2gb patches happen when there's game asset changes.

They're no doubt not very good at their jobs or they're simply too busy with a lot of other stuff to care. From the player POV it's very hard to see.

Why don't you just craft 20 cobalts cyka

Your UI will lag less

If you are so smart why don't you apply for a job at SD? I'm sure they could use someone as talented as you.

my UI really doesn't like or I just don't pay that much attention to it. either way I will make a cobalt when a good skin for kira comes out so never

do you all just fiend each other endlessly

Why would I want to work at their place? Isn't it obvious that it'd be awful for me to work there?

I don't get this assumption people make that you want to work at places where there's problems. Yes I'd be useful probably but there's more to it than that.

And they're in GB and I'm in Sweden, I don't feel like moving for a company I'm not passionate about.

Passionate enough to shitpost about your leet skills.

I purposefully ignored your comments on my 'skill' because what I showed wasn't 'skills' at all.
It's more like common sense in software development.

Guess we should purposefully ignore you.

Why did you make that post user?

Page 10 :^)

vocaroo.com/i/s10QCT3qhMIT

Yes. Very cute butt.

:3

>russian servers

Just had a similar team in a min lvl 10 server. Fucking ragequit right out of there.

I played yesterday with a level 11 Aura, who had 196 hours in game, and didn't know about her health station.

Why heal when you can go fast?

>what is team usefulness
:^)

You don't need heals when the enemy team doesn't hit you

Something for the team to worry about. I mean, obviously, it has "team" in it.

>early on
>play aura
>Holy shit go fast with shotgun
>team asks for health station
>drop it literally anywhere
>team complains about where i put it
>don't give a fuck
If they can't hold any position with it they shouldn't be complaining.

>When he says he plays dirty bomb

It actually gets a few chuckles because the name is a bit silly.

That's a really pretty desert. Where is it?

Google told me really fast

RAZ FIX IT!!

I found this desert at F I N D D E S E R T S . C O M it is a really great website for F I N D I N G D E S E R T S. If your hobby is F I N D I N G D E S E R T S, then boy do we have a surprise F O R Y O U.

" F I N D D E S E R T S . C O M change my life," says Susan. " Before I found F I N D D E S E R T S, I had a terribly difficult time F I N D I N G D E S E R T S. But not, I can F I N D A N Y D E S E R T anytime I want!" It's that E A S Y.

F I N D Y O U R D E S E R T T O D A Y

jewfro cum tribute when

Guys I had a really important question but now all I can do is F I N D D E S E R T S please help me
I feel like I probably need to eat or sleep but I just keep F I N D I N G D E S E R T S I hope I don't die here please send the coast guard

Never he's worse than Dixu.

I'm too busy shitposting about F I N D I N G D E S E R T S
In the D E S E R T water is too important to waste on such F R I V O L I T I E S

oh shit all of my post have had the name dicksamixer on it this whole T I M E
I blame the D E S E R T which can do strange things to your M I N D

All the best posts in every thread are me, you just don't realize it because I fly under the radar like some sort of sleek aquiline stealth poster
Sometimes I black my face when shitposting to add an extra layer of security to my identity

bump

... Good morning, /dbg/?

fuck off, dixukiller98

Murderer

You killed Dixu, seriously he hasnt been online for days

Alriiiighty then, nvm.

Bye /dbg/.

bitch

>a former pro csgo player that has proven to be shit at overwatch

i cant imagine how bad you must be at video games

>first they took our credits
>then they took our local shitposter, dixumixu
what will they take next??

>feels depressed
>remembers that subzstance is rank 65 and has a 52% ranked winrate in overwatch
>also remembers that kingsley lost to steel in ranked overwatch
>instantly feels better

You guys seriously cannot blame me when ya'll were constantly telling him to kill himself. I don't know if ya'll are trolling or not, but I am worried about him, and ya'll are being gigantic cunts at the moment blaming me, or anyone for that matter.

I understand he hasn't been online in a couple days, and that is what obviously worries me, but we all know he hasn't been well for a while, it was very apparent. It's best not to blame anyone.

These are probably all empty words though.

>implies self in the third person

crocodile tears. Fuck off, you know you were the main cause. Stop trying to shift the blame onto us.

>he's online atm
>he didn't kill himself
wat do

>rank 68
>54.8% winrate
>garbage tier

I'm literally a God at overwatch

>Yung lean
I like you user :3

sesh and sadboys all day all night

>3,788 in NA rankings
>literal garbage

"Knowing that I'm way better than Subzstance at Overwatch cured my depression" - any player thats better than below average shitters

dixu's death has hit me really hard
between this, Raz's rejection, and that one guy who doesn't like me
it's all just too much
it's time to end it all, there's just no reason to be anymore
this is my note
if I don't post again in 3 minutes it's done

Going to shoot up a school or something?

>he broke his neck but he still manages to shitpost
a-user... how can you be this strong?
dont throw this SUBARASHI skill away for no reason

Raz's recklessness claims another life :(

Clean that bed.

Or post good juggling.

>he went offline
dixumixu you attentionwhore, reveal yourself!

First time playing this shit

why its way more fun than overwatch?

i regret what i spent in OW right fucking now

Didn't you already say this

>t. subzstance

because it's less focused on very strong skills and instead mostly focused on actual fps gameplay while skills are just complementary instead of being the main part of the game
also, less meta and tactics bullshit
also, no ASSFAGGOTS community
also, simple and fluid movement for every char

>tells people to clean their bed
>posts shelf with stones

Clean that shelf.

or post good teeth

why is it so hot
is the world melting
it's like 400 degrees outside
even with air conditioning and a fan my computer is still creating a new sun
I just replaced my thermal paste too