Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
7/18 - 7/24: Christmas in July!
7/18 - 7/24: Yamato Challenge 2 Arrives!
7/18 - 7/24: Wood Carnival Returns!
7/18 - 7/31: Red Contract Dragon Arrives!

>Blades of Rebellion
[Duration]: 7/22 (Fri) - 7/28 (Thur) UTC-8

Go to puzzledragonx.com for full dungeon listings.

7/22 - 7/28: 1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (7 total)

7/22 - 7/28: Experience of a Lifetime

7/22 - 7/28 - Izanami Descended!-5x4 Board

7/25 - 7/31: Challenge Dungeons!

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Legendary Dungeon Bonus
Select Technical Dungeons Latent Tamadra invades and 20x +egg rates

Spirit Jewels Active in Descended Dungeons

Fusion Bonuses
3x chance for Skill Ups during the event!

Normal Dungeons EXP Bonus
Normal Dungeons will also receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Limited Time Dungeons Egg Drop Bonus
1.5x chance for Egg Drops in the following Limited Time Dungeons: Rare Monster Infestation!, Descended Carnival (Legend) and Evo Monster Infestation!

Previous Thread:

Genbu is very bald

You should. By the time you finally get something useful, you'll be so sick of that shit that it'll make the starter dungeons look exciting in comparison.

got everything for miryu cept Angel of Secret Destiny, Elia, what's the easiest way to get one of these?

>Miryu

Sometimes there are events where she can invade Descends at a very low chance. Otherwise, your best bet is Ultimate God Rush, I think.

Return of the Summer REM soon, right, anons?

It's getting boring logging in and running dungeons just to give my best friends their daily PAL points. I at least need something to look forward to using my stones on.

kek no

When are we getting more beach bimbos?

Every thread until Awoken Oku.

Post your box

I don't even know how to do that.
But, I guess I should just reroll.
I'm not going to be doing anything better with my life.

If I really want nobunaga is it worth rolling in this dark gala? Or will an event come along with better rates for him?

Take screenshots.

The next Godfest most likely won't overlap with the gala sadly. So probably not in the near future.

Director carnival is when everyone in JP rolled him. Also features the jewel girls so if you don't have any you should be saving stones already.

Speaking of which, when are we getting the next Director carnival?

NAcucks will never get this

Screenshots of what?
I've gotten "Maeda Keiji" and have "Akechi Mitsuhide" now.

Do something like

Okay, but you'll just get a picture of an empty box.

RaDra confirmed for A-tier trash

Buffs for MP dragons and 4 gentlemen when?

Anyone has sauce or artist name

Wow grodin has one specific use in one very difficult dungeon, so i guess he IS better than ra dragon in every aspect that matters. I guess that was the reason why ra dragon is no longer S-tier: because grodin can 0stone M.athena

Inb4 odindra gets improved new green odin tama LS

Will Directors Carnival come to NA do you think?

it should

Rolled Alfecca.
Rerolled to Lumiel. Can I stop?

no

But, she's cute.
Fine, one more before bed.

if its bad keep lumiel, she can carry you till next godfest at least, If you don't roll anything good there you'll decide then

i'd say keep, desu famiglia.

she good enough as a starter because of her active skill.

(you)

>hurrdurr muh reroll list

how about grow your own balls why don't (you)?

Too late, already rerolled.
Got Kraken Rider.
More tries after work tomorrow, maybe.

>wanting to kill the game by having players reroll during non-godfest

retard

you can keep rerolled accs you know

rip

What are you playing on? Maybe I can give you an old reroll

Reroll Tier List

S Rank (Rerolling end!!)
Urd (Godfest Exclusive)
Verdandi (Godfest Exclusive)
Skuld (Godfest Exclusive)
Isis
Bastet
Ryune (Godfest Exclusive)
Saria (Godfest Exclusive)
Sylvie (Godfest Exclusive)

A Rank (Powerful enough!)
Horus
Ra
Light Kali (Godfest Exclusive)
Da Qiao&Xiao Qiao
Okuninushi

B Rank (Compromise line)
Sakuya
Durga
Umisachi&Yamasachi
Set
Nephthys

Others
Red Odin (Godfest Exclusive)
Kanna (Godfest Exclusive)
Ilm (Godfest Exclusive)
Dark Kali (Godfest Exclusive)
Eschamali (Godfest Exclusive)
Blue Sonia (Godfest Exclusive)

These cards are arguably stronger than S ranks. However, from a rerolling perspective they are ranked lower for the following reasons.

1. Very high costs
2. Difficulty in obtaining good subs
3. High puzzle difficulty
4. Low early viability

However, they are very rare and sought after. Consider stopping if you are willing to git gud!

exactly what I said. Most of them are gf exclusives so why the fuck would have some poor fuck reroll during non-gf when he can gather stones to roll even more during it

This guy gets it.

Considering there's free stones being given away right now, he should just start on whatever decent lead he gets from the free pull, and then decide on the next GF if he should continue on that account or reroll.

By the time he gets something decent from rerolling, he won't have enough stones for the GF.

Literally. Why.

It's like Archangel Lucifer all over again

It's not Lucifer again until they start comparing Ra Dragon to Quilt Angel. Negatively.

Sumire, Nobunaga, and Bamboo are incredibly strong leads. I think it is reasonable to put them all in the same tier.

Power creep on other leads has caught up to Ra Dragon and the raclucks got to be the OP lead for a year. That's long enough.

Why can you power up fusion latent tamas?

Rerolled outside of GF and got Ra in 10-15 tries.
This was I can grind some stones until the next godfest (although I'm spending quite a bit on boxspace) and don't have to wait.

New guy here.

Got Ra from my starting roll and progressed through normal dungeons until I hit a wall.
Right now I'm doing Christmas Dungeon (for Pengdras) and then Tower of Giants (Dragons) until I rank up, fuse the Pengdra with the monster that drop there and give those to my monsters.

Is that all I can do until the next godfest rolls around and I (hopefully) get more good rolls, or are there some good, farmable subs that I could be using with Ra as the lead (I guess any rainbow team would work given his leader skill, but you can always do better)?

Well shit, I think I just need to git gud with his active.

As a former racluck, i've moved on to kaede and she's a lot of fun.

Kenshin is really fun too if you have the subs to sustain light/fire crosses too.

/padg/ in the "Popular Threads" tab on the front page! not dead!

you're going to have a hard time activating him with no time extends. Rough starting lead.

My bad, I actually meant Horus.

Eh I think I'll get the hang of it.
Many formations I actually ignored are quite easy to solve, making it possible to trigger his leader skill consistently.

For a beginner playing rainbow you definitely want a delay (ie Echidna)

Why did you abandon Ra Dragon

>asking metacuck why he abandoned the chicken

Crosses are more fun and challenging than just straight-solving the board :).

Yeah, I'm desperately trying to get one from the Christmas Dungeon, but no luck so far.
There's a regular dungeon where 3 of those show up on the boss battles, but boss battles have far worse drop rate, right?

I've found recommendations on getting a Naga AND a Big Flamie. Won't skipping colours hurt you?

@prp_z

Man, I have pretty much the optimal team for Kenshin, but... I'm on NA.

>There's a regular dungeon where 3 of those show up on the boss battles, but boss battles have far worse drop rate, right?
The drop rates on the last floor of a dungeon are based on the difficulty, but Normal dungeon rates usually suck anyway. Christmas is the best option for now.

>I've found recommendations on getting a Naga AND a Big Flamie. Won't skipping colours hurt you?
You'll have slightly less flexibility (and a lower max multiplier if you're using an ult-evo version of Horus), but as long as you've got at least 4 attributes covered it doesn't really matter that much.

what's the ideal Sumire team? i have 3 of her. also when Sumire ult will come to na?

I guess if I take Horus and Naga, I can always cover the last one with whatever I have in my friendlist.

So something like:
Horus
Naga
Hobogoblin
Ice Ogre
Big Baddie
+ something from my friendlist to cover holy

Given how I want to be able to change shitty boards.

6 Sumire

3 Sumire, Skuld, whatever.

Probably another week or two we'll get the dragon caller ults.

tfw no kaede

you need at least 2 kaedes for optimal team anyway.

rakulog who is also on tmblr

Any reason to have Sumire when I'll make a pretty much perfect Miru team?

so is building this shiny faggot worthwhile?
I have Haku, Pandora, Akechi & zuoh to back him up

>tfw my highest tier team is ACao

he is a bit oudated, but still good imo

Can clear A1 easily, so there's that. Tbh you don't really need to clear A2 and A3 for anything other than bragging rights.

think that team is solid, though? I also have nobunaga, eschamali, and yomi

Nobunigga is better tbqh

do escha/haku/pandora/zuoh desu
inherit akechi onto luci cuz his aw sucks dicks

would probably just use nobunaga for every dungeon where you dont need the hp multiplier

>what is pairing with awoken vritra
if you have nobunaga you got no excuse to run lucifer tbqh family

>what is pairing with awoken vritra

something you can do with luci as well?

And why would you when you have Nobunaga?

even more health

ded

He's not bad at all 2bh

It's just sad when that is the best you have.

I agree, I think I'm going nobunaga/akechi/haku/pandora/zuoh. Thanks senpai

you can disable reverse evolutions in Padherder by editing the monster and setting the evolution to 'none'

>Manually editing all finished cards.
No thanks f᠎᠎᠎a᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎m-chan

Bump.
Could use some advice as a newfag. Also having trouble having Naga, so that slot can be treated as empty.

>just realized that one of my longtime favourites on sadpanda is a PaD doujin
Muh dick.

At the stage where you are you will find value in using evo materials as party members, particularly devilits at this stage. Roll the pal machine as much as possible during evo material events (now)

Also keep an eye out for keeper of gold/rainbow and dubmythlits as they have huge stats at low levels.

Should your team become too covered in one color, upgrade your blue ogre into a blue green ogre to cover more elements in the same team space.

For early game, friend leads like shivadra and red Odin etc will carry your ass regardless of activating Horus leader skill. Eventually you will want more Horus players on your friends list.

>Should your team become too covered in one color, upgrade your blue ogre into a blue green ogre to cover more elements in the same team space.
Try to evolve an ogre so that it can cover 2 colors for you. If you want to post your ID I'll add you.

Hobgoblin is a good pick. Friend lots of Shiva Dragon players and you'll quickly get through early dungeons.

Thanks for the advice.
I guess I shoudl start using the friend finder to find more people with the leaders I need.

Hoped to keep that ogre for this active skill, but I guess having all elements covered more easily takes priority.

ded

Lakky time?

Die.