/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kE1-hhFrAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7Vklv5nDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for clones/anna/synn

Fuck off, followerfuck

frogpls

Nth for tropical islands

What are your plans for the weekend, /tesg/?

For me it's boardgames in a few hours. I really wish TES could become a boardgame, or P&P.

Does anyone know why my game is so saturated?
I'm only using NLA, nothing else I have edits lighting.

gonna go play magic with all the new card i got from eldritch moon and DnD after that. my and my group of friends do game night every other saturday

Working on spreadsheets for legion, texture stuff, maybe some rust.

I am making some slow cooker chili and watching some fun stuff and playing vidya.

Reposting

pic related

Work and get started on packing my things up.

Lower saturation/vibrance in effect.txt

Probably gonna cook out if there's ever a cool day.

Which one is that?

ordinator has some cool ones that work on shouts and lets you play as bard sorta

Work on follower now. Go to friend's cabin later.

I wanna turn lil Cummy into a lil mommy!

Sitting on my ass playing skyrim and praying for rain.

Ordinator has a bunch of really good speech perks and makes it to where shouting levels it up.

Jesus that looks disgusting
Azura's Watch

Stop being slow, shit.

Probably going to finish squad #3 video clip today or turn my PS4/Xbone on for the first time in weeks.

>Working on spreadsheets for legion

I though you was dropping Legion?

I've checked out ordinator, not really interested in bard or shouting. I'm hoping for something different. Thanks though.

Skyrim till it's time to work then come home and continue to play more Skyrim and take screenshots of questionable content.

>I though you was dropping Legion?
i was considering it but people convinced me otherwise.

How does it feel to be a crazy stalker obsessed with everything Clones does? Do you two actively talk on tumblr too? :)

probably going to muck about with modding tonight

but for today i must tend to my garden and harvest my herbs (sage is in)

Monster Hunter.

How do I make screenshots like this guy? I tried to ask last thread, but I was bombarded with shitposts.

Stop.

i got laid off yesterday and im currently taking like 2000 picutres of my waifu. since im going to have a lot of free time until my severance runs out i hope you guys are ready for a new avatarfag because i am about to infest this general and force the ever living shit out of my waifu for about 6 months

thanks in advance for the (you)s ;D

You download skin textures and outfits, and use an ENB. Then you take pictures.

Simple as that. Now go shitpost back on /b/ fuckface.

>boardgames
Nerd. I'm planning to clean all weekend.

>tfw you will never be this jealous of two people that you don't like talking to each other.

Kek

This is pathetic.

>i was considering it but people convinced me otherwise.

Same here. My boys on discord want me to join them but i haven't played a MMO in months, I'm mainly getting ready for Forza Horizon 3.

fnis and misc posing mods

also puppeteer master if you like outdated stuff

Why the fuck can't a praise someone without anons getting pissed?

>t. followerfag

Stop.

Thank you.

What race is she?

wood elf

user followerfrog just posted 30 secs before that post Why does your autism make you hate him so much?

the only people who are up and post at this hour are either shitposters or people who taking waifuing way too seriously

all these niggas trying to be izzy but they cant even work an ENB let alone a fanciful troll

POST YER LATEST SCREENSHOT

Now I'm not a furry, but...

It's not a lewd shot I swear.

>triggered
fuck off.

What's she doing?

what is pathetic? Can you tell me what I'm actually doing wrong so that I know what to stop? I have asperger's so I'm sorry if I'm not picking up on what you're saying here.

Why not post screens of what you want, don't try to be someone else. Do what you like.

its not pathet-

>aspergers

give it a rest m8

Being silly, as you can see here.

>MOMMY THEY WON'T LET ME SHITPOST AND HARASS PEOPLE IN PEACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FTFY

no, I was serious.

Technically my last one.

If you know any of the following, you should kill yourself.

>A waifu's name, other than the name of waifu's of your own
>Same for husbandos
>A fan-fictiony cringe story written by an user from the perspective of their character
>Sex mods

dammit. i was expecting to see snek fucking that tight loli pussy cowgirl-style.

showing off her bokeh bias

I fixed it, forgot to install enbhelper

go to the tesgeneral site in the op, then read up on the poser-fu and screenshot-fu under tutorials tab. search online for console commands and 'machinima', you'll find some video tutorials on how to use those console commands with examples.

use imagination and poser mods/animation mods after that.

if thats the case, its not pathetic; most people who started taking nice screens were inspired by other nerds in this thread.

just check out puppeteer master to start you off. there is a guide on the OP site about how to take decent screens; its just a matter of timing and manipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kE1-hhFrAg

>A fan-fictiony cringe story written by an user from the perspective of their character

There's plenty of them, senpai. Which one?

>people having fun need to kill themselves

i mean, i'd tell you to kys, but it seems you have fun writing these shitposts.

nice b8 m8 dont h8

the last proper one

Alright, fine then. From here on out I'll never comment on a character unless it's to bash them like Iz. Thanks for the other advice guys.

Mord's.

Cumtears' and Yarti's

Thats not what we are saying at all.

Hey, fuck you!

> its the saturday morning shitpost show: come on down to /tesg/ to have your mods turn into shitty memes

So was I just being too excessive with the countposting? The guy never responds to me so I asked the general.

We can all see through your bullshit and you just want to stir shit up. Fuck off, asshole.

Then what should I do if I want to tell someone I like their character, shitposter.

just ignore the retards, and follow the advice you were given.

two people gave you sincere answers.

I completely agree. This low ranking jabroni's story is shit compared to the literary masterpiece that has graced this general, otherwise known as my fanfiction.

Oh yeah, that is absolutely what you wanted to do. To compliment him. Sure.

Can we get a private janitor just for tesg?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7Vklv5nDk

this general does have an unhealthy amount of asskissing

good idea. We need one to get rid of autists like yourself, followerfag.

the 'unhealthy' part is usually samefagging...

This thread sucks.

Too early, come back tonight when everyone gets back.

yeah, i miss the days when it was a bunch of jaded 'elitists' who turned the threads into a warzone via carefully implemented samefagging.

oh wait

We can all see through your bullshit and you just want to stir shit up. Fuck off, retard.

Oh shit they found me out!

That autistic Count/niko guy bought someone a video game just so they can be his friend, nothing can top that asskissing imo

Yeah, all you want is a "quality lore" thread.

Yeah, you just want a "comfy butts" thread, don't you.

are you so deep in the ruins of moira that the concept of gift giving is beyond your sight

do you dwell in some chasm deep beneath the eather, surrounded by mounds of shitposts while sipping on a mug of your own piss as you flex your hands with many corns to type up another b8?

Kill yourselves.

On another not, why is there no good exotic eyes mod?

Yeah, you just want a general where everyone is fucking poor, don't you.

Can we get a private waifu just for /tesg/?

id do it

That'd be great, then he can ban half of everyone who posts for constantly avatarfagging.

Well we do have the most kissable asses after all.