Why are golf drivers such fucking faggots?

Why are golf drivers such fucking faggots?

Because from what I've seen, they're always underage stancefags that went to the dealership with mommy and daddy expecting to get an Impreza WRX STI.

Instead, they drove away with a shitty 2010 Golf GTI. Now they have to justify it to their high school friends so they talk it up like it's the greatest car ever.

This is proven by the fact that they refuse to call it a Golf. Instead they have to call it a GTI. Kinda like Neon SRT-4 owners who refuse to call their car a Neon.

Meh, with the 2010 they would have been *technically* right to call it a GTI.
The rest is pretty much right.

I'll never own another VAG product. I had an 2006 Audi A4 S-line 2.0T MT. Wonderful car, but everything breaks and it's expensive as hell to replace even when you're doing all the labor.

Also, the VW crowd is horrible. I can't stand them. I stopped going to their meets because it was the same 16 year old high school kids with brand new GTI's even though they aren't paying a penny for it.

I know a lot of kids get their parents to pay for their cars, but it just seemed like the VW crowd was the worst, and I've owned alot of different cars and have seen a lot of different crowds.

Want a German car
Can't afford a BMW or Merc
Still want a German car
Can't afford an Audi
Fuck it! Get a VW.
"Look at me! I drive a German car!"

tf no mk2 gti

Miata driver calling anyone else a faggot.

GTI's are awesome, you get cucked by some chad in a VW user?

>GTI's are awesome

How to spot a 14 year old.

Similar story to mine. Bought a golf TDI. Build quality is awful. The amount shit that breaks in a 6 month period is more than I've had to fix on all my previous vehicles combined.

That said it's fun to drive. Not fast. Not nimble. But fun. A lot of the ergonomics and interior design is intuitive.

I'll never buy another vag product after this vehicle. Even mid 40's mileage can't keep me a loyal buyer.

idk but they always vape and go to EDM shows

>fwd shitbox hax
>awesome

lmao @ ur life nerd

>chad in a VW

That's a MK1, user.

Go test drive a GTI.
Mk5, 6 or 7 ... just got test drive one.

My little brother and I both drive GTIs
I have a silver 2007 with the MT6 and he has the black 09 with the DSG
Oh and my fathers 05 911
>pic related
They're not bad cars, I daily mine and it's a ton of fun but whenever I go to car meets I don't take the GTI because the vw crowd is shit
Tons of 16 year old vape/stance fags

Sorry for the sideways pic, I'm on mobile

>GTI
>Fast

Pick one

I pick fast, what do I get?

A Foxbody with as many mods as you can afford.

I picked both?