chatty.github.io/
dotabuff.com/players/49517956
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>8 memes late

hej!

Overwatch is actually pretty fun guys.

for 10 hours maybe
kys shill

Why there is no link to Chatty for ULTIMATE twitch chat experience?
chatty.github.io/

ok thats it, im going to /ovw/ general and talk about dota

I played t7 battlecup last week both in europe and america and lost. It says on the battle pass that I am t0 but if I go on the playdota button it says I am t7. A few days ago it said on battle pass that I was t4.

So what the fuck tier am I?? Anyone knows how this battlecup thing works??

F5 and AF wouldn't have made it in a sensible format. I don't know why valve doesn't implement the bubble bracket for qualifiers, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Yeah but not as fun as Lawbreakers

techies was actually a great pick here, 5 melee heroes

that make up

>bubble bracket
shit tier m8
le lets hope we get a good seed tier bracket

QB

it was AR
it just delayed the game enough that they couldn't rax us (even if they hardly ever could, although it did burn ember's aegis and life when they had it), but when we had to push high ground it was way too hard

>tfw I just remembered that game like almost 2 years ago where bone7 went diffusal/manta on void and I think maybe a Vlads
>we all ridiculed him for being trash and picking stupid items

jesus christ bone really is a prophet

Kth for wanting to eat out soe

But vlads diffusal manta is still a dogshit build on void

vlads manta diffu on void is garbage

SWNL

I'd like to see this pair in action.

whats the d2g approved build because everybody in my 4k games and epic pro streams and games does it except loda

Well, yeah, something like that. The point is that you should reward consistent performance, particularly if you're going to be stingy with the invites.

What kind of buffs will Techies be having next patch?

Maelstrom into damage

>tfw Overwatch overtook Dota as your game of choice

What's up Dotards? Why are you still playing this dead game?

none

my build is pt echo diff rush, but everone hates me for it for some reason.

kill yourself faggot

Please don't say that, it breaks my heart.

How is DDZ still playing in tournaments? Last I check he was banned for life because of match fixing. Other tournaments also followed Valve's decision by banning them

How is still playing?

Go away and do not come back, no one will mourn you.

dota doesnt work that way, if you build a hero one way and then the game goes through 4 big patches afterwards you havent foreseen shit.

got sick of overwatch and now im back playing this

Why are you so rude? This is why your game is dying. Dota's community is just so bad and even if it was a good game people don't want to try it because of people like you.

My Blog About Winning the South East Asian Battlecup.

Okay so after my friend didnt pick up his phone all day I decided it's time to make my own night instead of wating for him to see if we would go clubbing tonight

so i crack open some espresso martinis, candian club, jim beam, and I look for a team. I join this guy with 3 cunts and we find some other guy who is a godlike mid player. We play 2 normal games to practice as a team, enter a skype call and figure out lanes. We didn't run a single jungler in the 3 torny games, and had dual supports. First game we came back from behind. The game decider was sladar initiate onto us, instant hex, enemy global silence, our alch is ticking down cask, he cant throw it so it blows up on himself and stuns 3 enemies around him, i get a 5 man wall + vacuum into lion earthspike, wd deathward, holy shit that was epic to rewatch
2nd game was a 20 minute stomp and the final game was hard early because they ran a naix thrall phoenix trilane and we went 0 4 axe 0 2 dazzle, but our AM found huge space and ended up going 25/0 and their team had no lategame answers. They had 3 chinese on that team so I began flaming them in mandarin to go home to their own country, maybe they can win there and I was subsequently reported.

The only role swaps between games was our mid and safelane carry, and I played 3 different heroes across the games because the teams will check your profiles and ban your recent heroes. This was tier 5, and all the players on our team were 4-4.2k and 1 3k, Alch, timber and riki were banned in all 3 games.

Was it fun?
We wern't meming on mic, 3 of us had paid $1 for the ticket so we really wanted to win, so everyone was focused and concentrated and when we were behind you could feel the tension in the skype call if we lost a team fight. However, we voted on MVP's and plays of the game each match, and winning felt so good.
Here's my dotabuff: dotabuff.com/players/49517956

>Giving OW shills attention
>When ESPORTS are going on

kys /d2g/

He looks so manly.

didn't read

Fuck off back to your hugbox rebbit

>offlane void
maelstrom into support items (vlads, aghs, refresher, w/e)
>safelane void
maelstrom into more damage

>play Viskhor the Shadow Demon (male)
>rock so hard I have bots Radiance at 20 minutes

>normal/high skill

>flaming them in mandarin
kys chink, slanted eyed fuck

>aghs, refresher

>normal skill bracket
Git gud pedro.

Is Slark ever going to meaningfully reworked or is he forever going to be a hero who is extremely escapable but with none of the actual associated drawbacks of such a hero?

Why does he have 9 different abilities crammed into four slots?

What went wrong?

>likes overwatch and men dressing like women
no wonder

hey!

>drow + 2 mediocre ranged heroes
what kind of new meme is this
used to be drow + ranged core + ranged supports + beefy melee hero, what the fuck is this retarded draft from empire

>you decide to watch some random classic games
>it casted by lumi
>you close the video and start watching videos of clowns farting instead

shitstains on reddit complained and got our guy nerfed

Why is it so hard to win as carry?

People seem to spit the dummy if they are playing support and anything goes wrong

>radiance
>heart
>mkb
looool

Thanks
Someone didnt win their battlecup
tier 5. not my fault if they can only match us against pinoymonkies and chinks
why do you assume im chinese? I'm white, Australian born and fluent in mandarin because I want to make more than 30k a year
it's aussie server retard

why does undying have the worst ultimate in the game?

Have you tried not feeding 13 deaths?

Because teams can't understand that creating space isn't "Hey, let's try to go solo to the farmed Slark who probably has an LS inside!"

how do the abuse lobbies work?

I want tinker to be deleted from dota.

Based janicuckold

>slark, tb, earth spirit
>losing to a fucking troll, furion
uninstall.

>EG lost
>Secret won
PPD on suicide watch

They are WoW players, so guess they are used to it.

what happened?

>pick kunkka SD against sven DK
>have no damage
OOPS XD

well, sorry then. i just hate chinese.

WOMBO COMBO

Turns out Universe was actually a TRIPLE agent all along!

Arteezy has infiltrated their ranked system and destroyed the meta

that ain't falco

My wife's daughter will never forgive me if I lose in this game

man he looks like fucking shit

It's just the "Punished Artour" skin, you can change it.

>tfw won 2 battle cups but valve wont give you WIN GAME POINTS

i told my dumbass '5k' friends to tank their mmr and play with me, but they refused because of 'muh pride' and 'muh prestige'. well 30,000 battle point levels later I'm hoping they will have a change of heart.

this is the 2nd week in a row where i win with 4 randoms on my team.

how high will it go this time?

how long will valve be able to sustain this kind of growth?

Pretty sure it'll hit 20.

6 years

we're missing :
immortals 3
potentially another meme chest (SUPER ULTRA DUPER RARE EPIC SLARK COSMETIC)
potentially another sales
potentially an underlord arcana

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Remember when that memer was claiming it wouldn't reach 2015

When can i pre-order my shirt /d2g/?

As long as they keep releasing hats, apparently.
They'll release the tier III immortals and the prize pool is going to jump, when they release the arcana it will jump again and so on.

ooooh only 200k away from last year

>Using linux

that's a lewd shirt

>won 4 games in a row today
should i quit while i'm ahead or keep grinding

MODS ARE ASLEEP
POST WISP

>Eight teams
>Costs 1$ to enter
>Prize pool is 40$
>Only the winner gets prize, Prize is 75 levels split
>It costs 30$ to buy 72 levels

where does the 10$ disappear, surely valve doesn't think one week emoticons is worth 10$.

Anyone queueing on EUW right now? Got kicked from queue twice with no warning after about 3-4 minutes.

It wouldn't of if valve didn't artificially inflate it you dumb fuck

I dunno, it looks fun, but the last stream I saw the lead dev advertised it as "overwatch but edgy".

The cm announcer is so cute
she's like "dominating! rawr" but she can't even be scary its addorable

>this is official
>as in signed by Gaben himself

take a break or the mmr gods are going to fuck you in the ass

she's begging to be bullied

>TA is a fucking retard
>wisp ults to KS two heroes that should be dead
what a play
lol
it's nice but the rampage and godlike ones fucking suck

I wish she would bully my dick