ALFA IS BACK, GERMANC᠎UCKS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=HlpPtHhbP1U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHvXQZmC-EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fqv3IJNkL7c
nytimes.com/2016/04/27/business/international/vw-presentation-in-06-showed-how-to-foil-emissions-tests.html?_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=lb6dBj3ZbKA
youtube.com/watch?v=HVxBswGHvKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r_BrFKxFZeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VBEOhE_X4r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alfa is shit

Nobody outside if europe even cares about them

I wouldn't hate them as much if it wasn't for that ass ugly grill

shouldn't you be busy sucking some turkish cock right now, Hans?

You triggered german autism, OP

I know some people here who are excited about Alfa being back in the US, especially because of how bland the most recent generation of German performance cars have been.
t. American

im a jdm fanboy actually

But between the two I don't see why you would be an alfa over a merc or bmw

sorry but we girls don't want close minded conservative italianboo brutes

we want men that understand us and comprehend our NECESSITIES, men that RESPECT our freedom and are not jealous like troglodites, men that love us the way we are, men that take their responsibilities and are fine with us being not perfect and sometimes making errors

we want BRAVE men who are not afraid of confronting other men, and are not afraid to be mocked (by troglodites) because of a more modern way to interpret the "couple"

these men usually buy german cars.. so remember

german car = MARRIAGE
italian car =

I dont quite see how "Germancucks" have been "BTFO", but I am happy they're making an attempt to re-enter the American market/consciousness.

I have a VW (volkswagen) GTI

Do you have skype? ;)

it's ok Mehmet

Been wanting to buy the new Giulia since she was introduced despite the base models only being 4 bangers.
Found out a few weeks ago that the 200 horses model only comes in automatic.

>went and bought a 159 sportwagon q4 yesterday

>ugly ass grill
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep. And with the Alfa you won't look like some badge whore new wealth chink like BMW/Mercedes drivers.

>360p

It looks like a derp eyed Jew nosed face

Long live the Alfa gods.

only cucks don't like this

>germany btfo
Nothing new here.

Oh god fuck me in the ass with a walnut, I want this car.

Black, like the colour of the cock you german fags are worshipping.

When the Giulia hits the road, every other car literally looks like a fuckin generic cube.

it looks pretty much like a 3 series with an old GTV grill attached.

>this extreme damage control

i'm not a fan of either really, was just saying

It's beautiful yeah but Italian reliability and build quality is still BTFO in reliability by Germans and pretty much every car company. Why can't Alfas be designed by Italians and then built by the Japanese? It would literally be the best of both worlds.

>tfw own both german and italian cars

fuck you OP

>the meme is strong with this one

Tell me about the N47 Bmw engines user or the VAG faulty dsg, please.

Shut up lord autismo

>brave men
>driving german safeteyboxes
oh nein hans, you must have ze traction control on at all times. why vould you vant to turn it off? vat is this "fun" thing you speak of?

youtube.com/watch?v=lHvXQZmC-EI

>he's never owned an Alfa
i've had a 159 and a GTV and they were buckets of unreliable shit. the meme is true. i loved those cars but they were moneypits.

Even the entire nurburgring is LMAOING at your cars

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqv3IJNkL7c

>German cars

FRANKFURT — A PowerPoint presentation was prepared by a top technology executive at Volkswagen in 2006, laying out in detail how the automaker could cheat on emissions tests in the United States.

The presentation has been discovered as part of the continuing investigations into Volkswagen, according to two people who have seen the document and who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the legal action against the company. It provides the most direct link yet to the genesis of the deception at Volkswagen, which admitted late last year that 11 million vehicles worldwide were equipped with software to cheat on tests that measured pollution in emissions.

nytimes.com/2016/04/27/business/international/vw-presentation-in-06-showed-how-to-foil-emissions-tests.html?_r=1

AYY LA MAIONESE

>I had 2 faulty cars
>All models are unreliable

C'mon user...

>friend bought a 156 as his first car
>a/c didn't work and transmission was "clunky"
>spent shitloads fixing it
>then came gasket failures, oil leaks, electrical gremlins
>spent more money fixing it
>probably only drove it a few times before it went back for repairs
>parents ended up forcing him to sell it once it was fixed again

German people are nothing but filthy losers

youtube.com/watch?v=lb6dBj3ZbKA

BURN ALFA, BURN IN THE ETERNAL FIRE OF GLORY

i told all of you this when i was a car salesman for a dealership like 2 years ago

But m-muh passion...

youtube.com/watch?v=HVxBswGHvKQ

When buying an Alfa Romeo, the passion is about being passionate to fix things. So if you like working on cars, an Alfa is perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_BrFKxFZeQ

>This is the infamous N47 Timing Chain problem on a 57 plate BMW 120d MSport (2007) with just over 70,000 miles on the clock.
I had it diagnosed by BMW who confirmed the failure, and said the repair would be over £4,300.
The timing chain then snapped, requiring the replacement of the entire engine block.
>£4,300 + labor

MUH GERMAN RELIABILITY

>caring about emissions

Its hard to imagine that someone can make a shit car promo video. All of that sped up footage of the car is just garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBEOhE_X4r0

I love german cars, be them BMWs, Mercs, Porsches. Not really a fan of Audi or VW, but they're nice cars anyways.
But Alfas are goat, tbqh. They're fucking gorgeous to look at and sound great.
There's something about them that when you see them on the road it makes you smile.

The reliability memes aren't even true, nowadays. But even if they were, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
I bought italian for my first car and I'm not even a little bit regretful.

EXTREME VIOLENCE @ 1:34

Call me a cuck, but that car would look some much better if it wasn't for that stupid triangle grill

I know it tradition but it just really triggers my autism

>Americans

Cuck

This is one of the only applications of this grill that doesn't look like total dogshit. The others being old GTVs.

this makes me erect.

alfa is love, alfa is life.

>The Alfa Romeo Giulia is the first model in the brand's relaunch plan, which involves a €5 billion investment for an eight car line-up and a worldwide sales targets of 400,000 by 2018—up from 74,000 in 2013.

That was from Wikipedia. Does this mean we will get more cars like this? Is Alpha going to be the 4th horse in the BMW, Mercedes, Audi Luxury car battle? God I am hype. This will be my choice for a rich fag executive car.

>still has that farting upshift
>mfw
Damnit alfa, you were so close

It's fucking ugly no matter how you see it

There will be 3 transmission for the Quadrifoglio

>manual
>dual clutch
>automatic

Yes.

This year we'll have the Giulia and the Stelvio suv (similar to pic related).

Then they will surely release the new RWD Giulietta successor, the 5 Series competitor, another specialty car.

I forgot the Giulia coupé

That Death squadron

I would a Coupe

>who was co2-derived road tax?

C'mon guys, where's the passion?

>every clip of the Giulia is fast forwarded to make it looks fast