/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

fuck ubisoft edition

Patch 3.4 released on 13th
>Pulse's scanner gives a clearer indicator and is in real time.
>Bug Fixes
More info on Season 3 will be coming in the final weeks of July

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.

legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

>the insta cooked nade for the suicide bomber on the go

Ubis alright

Could Siege formula work in other settings too?

Fantasy, with standard tolkien races and magics.

Steampunk, with crazy gadgets and tophats.

Far Future, with aliums and robbits.

Underwater, with fishy operators.
>pistol shrimp as glaz

>Warhammer 40k

yes

those bolters look like g36 right there

I would be really interested to see a far future game like siege.I feel like you could do so much interesting things with characters, map design, weapons and abilities, agile still keeping essentially the same formula and gameplay.

i was ranked as Bronze IV and i'm very near Silver I

am I a big shitter?

I have like a 2.3 W/L and a 1.3 K/D and I play ranked a lot. Rank rarely means shit, it either means you got the lottery and stomped noobs, or got the other lottery and didn't get cheaters.

Forgot to mention I'm also Bronze IV, and I don't really play ranked much, just when people I'm premade with wanna do it.

Have you guys seen the new sledge trick?

no

nth for never lose hope with Blitz.

I guess one of the BRs does have a cross bow

Well we will find out about that in a week

Why do you think that?

What else are you guys playing?

I decided to get some use out of my 3ds and get pokemon Y. I just capture pokemons while i wait in lobbies.

Smite, Evolve, Broforce. Playing a Veteran run of DooM 3 BFG all campaigns. Waiting excitedly for the new Kirby 3DS game to arrive in the post.

All about that monster hunter boi

>beating a spas with my m59

Hey why are recruits so fun to play with?

Rise from your grave

Reposting from the Old thread, discuss

>That "dart" emblem
>that new silent knife emblem
Holy what?? Are we leaking now?

I swear to god if we get a female operator and the japs are 2 males

>Not wanting thicc braziliann ass
>Wanting flatchested weebshit

>Not wanting lithe smooth caramel or qt Asians instead of muh thicc sassy ass black gorilla booty

So Dart was fucking true? and the other one is silence?

You do know where Brazil is, don't you?

So what do we think the crossbow is going to do? Will it just be a shitty CoD ass explosive crossbow or will it introduce some sort of ziplining mechanic?

I dunno shit

Why a crossbow I dont really know

it's retarded but I've always thought of a kind of zip lining operator.
>break ceiling hatch open, shoot zipline up and climb through
>use it to get to ledges like the ones on Chalet that you normally have to use the ladder for
>or use it to get to the 2nd story in chalet without taking the stairs by shooting into the ceiling, climbing up then vaulting over.

>there might actually be another fucking female operator in the first place
it is already way past ridiculous with how many vaginas there are in this game. give it a fucking rest. jesus, at this point i'd rather see a we wuz operators n shiet than another fucking woman.

>it is already way past ridiculous with how many vaginas there are in this game.
There are currently 24 operators in game. 5 are female, so 20% of the ops are female. calm down /pol/

>>>/reddit/

the defending operator is holding a knife instead of holding a finger to his mouth. maybe a silent operator that only melees while being completely silent

Do you guys think Sledge, Mute, Thatcher, and Smoke all voted remain or leave for the Brexit?

There have always been female operators in rainbow six m8. There were at least 6 in rainbow six 3 alone.

There are 3 on the attackers so ubi is making 3 for defenders

BRs might have 2 or japs

From the leaker a few days ago:

attack is a guy, he has a crossbow that does some weird shit, its like small aoe damage but also produces smoke. Defender is girl, she has a meter/cooldown based movement that makes her footsteps silent when walking and very quiet sprinting. her side arm is NONLETHAL but does good damage

Now these icons look like they confirm it.

Thatcher is old and his namesake screamed "No No No," about the Euro, he votes out.
Smoke is a silly little scamp and probably would vote out based on memes alone.
Sledge is Scottish, he would vote to stay but got too drunk the hight before to actually do it.
Mute could go either way.

>her side arm
why not her main? that way she is always disadvantaged when she silently sprints behind you

Mute is Indian and wants the Pakis out, so he votes to go.
>proof: his last name is Indian

To be fair, we don't know what her primary is.

ey lads, so what new op shotgun will BOPE get?

If BOPE is all stealthy and quiet, what does that mean about the Jap ops? Is Ubi really not going for the ninja memes?

Their pistols will be Taurus Judges and they'll have regular mossbergs as primaries that shoot HE rounds.

It's probably bullshit anyway. A nonlethal sidearm and silent footsteps too? Why give her two different gadgets?

screencapped for when leakerbro is right again.

does the dust line skin look good on any guns?

>BOPE
>Non lethal

So wait the japs are gonna be the kill team now?

meme shotguns

AA12

Street Sweeper

Street sweeper will be saved for African ops.
>AA12 over USAS12

>BOPE getting crossbows and NONLEATHAL GUNS

USAS will be for the worst Koreans, I believe they actually use them.

>Ubi will make nips into Section 9
my dick

>This means the japs are 2 guys

>you basically can use drone tactics as a defender

Sometimes Valk is rewarding to play as

If they ended up taking the few good parts of that terrible Shadowrun game that worked (the gameplay in that game was good fuck the haters) - and made it fantasy, I'd be all about that shit.

Have a fucking mage that can barricade doors from a distance, someone who teleport through walls or floors / ceilings, whatever.

Do what Deus Ex does for technology in FPS, but with magic and fantasy, and you got me on board man

>another female defender

That is my primary issue. All the fucking new defenders are women. Give us a new attacker waifu.

The gameplay was good

but the lord was fucked

>have three female attackers in the base game
>zero female defenders
>dlc is adding three female defenders

retard

Oh yeah they totally retconned the original lore and made their own.

But finding really good teleport spots in that game felt so rewarding. Just walking into the middle of an empty hallway, crouching, and *POOF*, and my friends on mic asking where the fuck I went. It was good times.

The game reminds me of what Overwatch could have been, or vice versa.

>this somehow makes the 3 defending women DLC not women

My issue isn't them adding more women fuck nugget it's just every single defender they add is a woman. I don't care if it's lop sided, just make the crossbow a chick and have the dude super stealthy.

>abloobloo feed me more waifus

ubisoft just want muh equality on both sides.

>3 attack 3 defending women
>one more update to go
>inb4 both nips ops are women because adding two men is perpetuating special forces patriarchy

oh yes

What?

What the fuck is ubisoft planning for this next patch

Crashing the plane with no survivors?

No the master plan involves meme crossbows and even more roaming

counter-roamers when?

Were gonna need pulse on attacking then or a buff to twitches drone being when ever you zap people it makes them walk slowly for a couple of seconds

>Ubi releases game where Defenders are supposed to huddle up in their rooms and try to hold attackers off
>also attempts to force an esports scene
>esports players are all ex-CSGO, and play Siege as such
>constant shufflestepping despite it not increasing accuracy and not using abilities/gadgets
>because esports are all just ops running around playing TDM with no abilities, they start focusing on making Defenders into Roamers instead of sitting on objectives
>see: frost and valk both roam, kapkan and pulse buffs

Ubi is killing this game.

More like esports is killing the game.

id rather see the game die then for this general to turn into twitter posts 247 and twitchfags general

Just give an Attacker a SOF-LAM that marks targets automatically. Allow him to use it by remote, same as drones, if he really wants.

Now you know the moment someone breaks a window on Kanal and basement objective isn't just sweeping the building for roamers so you can actually enter basement safely.

Tripmines for attackers!

>shut down an entire style of play because eternally-butthurt bitch user can't watch windows
lmao

>join 3 casuals in a row
>border, border, yacht
Why are the DLC maps such utter shit?

>finally get House, best map
>enemy team is literally all 5 players 230 ping Arabs
It's the same thing in ranked. All you yet in Europe is French tryhards, English pre-teens or Arabs.

then play somewhere else

>implying
It takes three people to watch the Garage, windows, and Bridge effectively. SOF-LAN reduces that to a far more reasonable two.

Blackbeard. Then agai,n he's anti-every single defender

>join game half way through last round, spectating
>team lose's
>I derank

why is this allowed

>the counter to Blackbeard is flanking
>so he's a counter-roamer

what.

Do you even know what a soflam is? You're talking about a piece of military hardware used to laser designate stuff for jets.

>lol just put it on a drone
Because you're shit and don't watch all the pick spots when you approach an objective? Boo hoo

You only need to watch one of them at any one time. Bridge when approaching, garage when attacking boat supplies.

>The attacker girl has day of the dead face paint or something

>huehue operators will probaby be mestizo mongrels

Why can't we have some more good Aryan men and women

GROM next year fellow STALKER

You're right, we need Iranian operators

>underbarrel toilet plunger

Jesus christ these vests

The vest these guys plus like 90% of the dudes in this game wear make me want to vomit, plate carriers are standard now

>Flanking BB when he could just turn towards your direction
>Winning 1v1 against BB

Swap out Pulse for Buck?

What happened to that $15 starter edition?

The full game is $20 on G2A and other key sites

Okay, whatever, so was the starter edition just temporary then?

another defender roamer?

Yes, it was for a limited time