Spessmen on a spess station - /ss13g/

Someone update the TEG page on the wiki Edition.

Last time on /ss13g/
>Everyone and their space corgi is submitting an admin app
>"Miners who don't take off their hardsuit before coming back to the station should be jobbanned"
>Some really cool guy is adding new sprites in for upgraded mining hardsuits, and they look great
>No one can agree on which job is best for new players

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/xUdBuWvj

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10797115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for valid birds

The continuation of rimworld

3rd for space yourself for !fun!

What was the original roster? If we arent in that image are we just not in?

>the rogue borg and the grey roboticist towards the end
I smell hatefuck

strawpoll.me/10797115 Vote for me so I can win!

>[08:29:29]SAY: Artemis/EenKogNeeto (@293,233,1) As Galactic Common : I wasn't going to kill you Ashe, You're cool.
>[08:32:11]SAY: Artemis/EenKogNeeto (@303,234,1) As Galactic Common : I should probably be upfront and tell you that one of the people I spaced was felicity.
I will never forget any disgusting display of metafandom. Please keep it out of the game itself.
Apparently I gave the order to purge, now here's the thing. If I did give the order, then he should have purged upon repair, as it's laws dictated that it should carry out the orders no matter what, if it was not ordered to purge, then it was lying and also putting me in future danger, should it follow its orders and clone me. Say no to metagaming.

>pain didn't even have to reapply

Julia Brandt
Trinity Prewitt
Ginger Beach

Nick Weller
Home Kizuna
Greyshirt Assistant

I'll try and add more as new settlers join, also a whole new roster when this one ends

Fucking faggot, stop with this metacirclejerkery

You legitimately think I spared them because it was ashe and not because they were litearlly in the process of repairing me from 14% fully broken, After originally changing my cell and getting me kitted in vtec and shit?
Last time Ashe/Felicity told me to do something as a borg (Deliver a love note) i delivered it to the wrong person and later in the round killed them. I don't like them but that doesn't mean I'm going to treat them badly for no reason ingame.
I would have purged upon repair If you had told me you had a genetics backup, I thought that I was fucked because I had no chance to sneak your body away, And I didn't even know you had ordered me to get you cloned until the admin told me

>vorena

This is a good thread too! The picture has not been overused, the links are all in working order and the "Last time on" is not bad, good job, OP

A member of the human race who is completely incapable of understanding the higher productivity of labor performed under a division of labor based on private property is not, properly speaking, a person... but falls instead into the same moral category as an animal – of either the harmless sort (to be domesticated and employed as a producer or consumer of goods, or to be enjoyed as a “free good”) or the wild and dangerous one (to be fought as a pest). On the other hand, there are members of the human species who are capable of understanding the value of the division of labor, but knowingly act wrongly. Besides having to be tamed or even physically defeated, they must also be punished to make them understand the nature of their wrongdoings, and hopefully teach them a lesson for the future.

-- Hans Hermann Hoppe

Hey guys don't play Lifeweb it's a lagy unresponsive piece of shit

/r/ing Lifeweb greentexts

they're always golden

Sorry for robusting you to death, Sam.

darbeğen zonra inzan baranoyag oluyr :DDDD

>tfw when I unintentionally set the singularity loose, and indirectly the tesla in a single round on Paradise
I not sure if I can ever show my face on that server again

it is okay friend

adresini mite verdim iyi günler... :DD

t. melih gökçek

Fuck off spics

Fuck off gooks

>no way to start a cult round mid way into the round
>a conversion rune doesn't randomly spawn on cult structures on the roid
>special runes where you can "accidentally" convert yourself and an arcane tome spawns
>you get the memories of a dead cultist so that it's like round start cult round

Thank God

>I should be able to make myself an antag if I'm mad I didn't get the spot

>xenoarchs can make a construct factory if they find a construct shell and soulstone

fucking chinamen

You only need one or the other, One of them i forget which spawns on derelict

>A chinaman (aka a gook) would want other gooks to fuck off

why does my wife ignores me... i love her....

what if a global message of "an ancient evil awakens" so that everyone knows to force feed all xenoarchs and miners holy water

Shades can't make more soulstones or shells to produce more. And the shell requires a filled soulstone to activate

and I don't believe either spawn on the derelict.

In the past then i think a shell spawned on the cult room i nthe derelict, i cried about it s why i remember
probably gt removed for boious reasions

How does one come up with a decent Vox name? These random names are shit.

You have to accept they'll all be shit and you'll never have a name that matches your fursona
and then space yourself

There's definitely not a cult room in the derelict. At least not anymore.

Just make it sound like unintelligible screeching until you get a desirable result.

Anyone got the metagaming Quentin comic about vampires?

Keep rolling names until you get something acceptable.
Or simply cut down syllabes to the point you can pronounce it.

Never go for a shitter name like "crackers" or a human name.

Find a real bird's name in Latin. Put it all in one word, replace all vowels with "i" and "a", replace all soft consonants with hard consonants, mostly "k", add "h" for flavor.

For instance Erithacus rubecula, the European Robin becomes

Erithacusrubecula
Then
Irithacasribacila
Then
Irithakharrikhakikha

Literally just came up with it, and I'm too tired to know if it's retarded or not.

This sounds neat.

Then shorten it further, "Irithakharri" or "Khakikha"

Use asian electronics company names.
Can't go wrong really.

Make your code requests here!

Unfuck team antag roundend report.

Can you be more specific

Raiders

NEW ENGINE

List of Medbay Misconceptions
>15u chloral is lethal
Wrong
>leaving cryo on wastes the mix
It does literally nothing
>hardsuits prevent cryo from working
There are no clothes that prevent cryo from working
>you can give a guy the wrong type of blood and just give them antitox afterwards to compensate
Wrong type blood does not increase blood level to prevent you from doing this
>you should only use Cryo for clones
It's astounding that some people will actually fall for this shitposting but the more naive of you will, just know what you're doing and don't put the guy in cryo when they need surgery
>tier 3 cloners let you clone husks
It has never worked like this
>tier 3 cloners make clones don't need cryo
Wrong, also even tier 3 cloners are slower than speedcloning
>ODing on bicaridine fixes internal bleeding
Although technically true the process is so extremely slow it's completely impractical and basically impossible because the guy will have 0% blood from it, just forget it
>lol fuck doing R&D medbay gets along just fine with their starting tools
Fuck you bring trauma kits we need those for surgery

Does simply removing the AME forever count?

Space ninja

Ok I'll have it done by tonight

I like the AME, add more of them

Bird ops displays as extended because no antags or objectives are listed, blob nukeops cult do not show minor/major victory or completed jectives.

>Although technically true the process is so extremely slow it's completely impractical and basically impossible because the guy will have 0% blood from it, just forget it
What sort of timespan are we talking about

The french coders deserve the guillotine for this

I said forget it

Iron more than offsets one count of internal bleeding. And science nerds get their own chem dispenser to abuse.

>There are no clothes that prevent cryo from working
Correct.
>No clothes have an effect on the effectiveness of cryo
Unless it's been changed recently, not quite. I'm not home right now, but I can provide some test results after I get home because permeability DOES have an effect on the absorption of cryo chems.

atm on miner station at box

>Iron more than offsets one count of internal bleeding.
It does not. Internal bleeding also worsens over time. I said forget it you fucking powergaming lesbian bring me a goddamn incision manager

Oh my friend, you seem to have mistaken coding for mapping! A common error but most coders, not that I am one, literally don't give a shit about maps!

Buy me something

Dionas that get put in the mancrowave need to come out with popcorn hair.

Or maybe it was 100u each of iron bicar antitox that did the trick? Haven't tested things too finely, but that mix let me survive internal after getting exposed to light bomb radius for 15+ minutes. Two times, even.

>No clothes have an effect on the effectiveness of cryo
Who are you quoting? Because it's certainly not me asshat
Explaining how permeability affects cryo would be wasted on the type of person that believes hardsuits block cryo

Make dan burritos give superfarts

Good suggestion my friend

Mancrowaves are an abomination, death to he who supports the mancrowave

Is there a way to climb over counters / tables in vg station?

Dorf mutation/Greytide teamup

Ducks.

Ducks > Chickens

Could probably make Filk/Groan give toxic farts

Combine the two and ruin everything

CuteCUTE!

Never ever, duck off

A method of trading xeno artifacts for artifacts you actually do give a shit about, like space capable helmets or astronaut suits or guns

Vote for me!

www.strawpoll.me/10816853

who is you

People like to suggest 'systems' to coders like this, but making a system for things like this along with all the content to fill it is pretty much impossible for any one coder. It's a common mistake.

The only winning move is to not move
Fat bearded faggots living with their moms pretending to be girls are not cute.

i'd also suggest letting you set picks and shit so that they have less of a chance of breaking artifacts knowing full well this would trigger the shit out of xenoarch

but it's not like xenoarch matters

comfy as heck.

>Everyone who wasn't blind or retarded head out to the pods
>Everyone packed tightly in one little pod
>One of the xenomorphs run in and grab one of the survivors and scurries off
>Pod launches shortly after, everyone is panicking

That was pretty terrifying

I'm waiting for some greentext from that round

Ability to hide small objects and station pets inside top hats.

Solid idea, good work chap, wait do we even have top hats?

6/10 Date and here's why

>Comfy lighting in abandoned Sec
>Fancy banana drinks
>Mime with music
>Bodyguard

>Crazy ex jumping in
>A vampire screamed and broke all the windows
>Same vampire murdered the date-ees, the music, and the bodyguard over a slow painful period
>Also I'm a vegetarian

The point of magic tricks is that you never actually hide something in the hat
You know that, right?

Sure, just fuck off into space and don't let the rest of science know. IT'S NOT LIKE WE WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH YOU OR ANYTHING

It's like a man cave but for lesbians

i'm pretty sure they mentioned it once or twice

I had fun helping you out, clown.

I thought I did tell the department, we had telesci configged and a teleporter on the satt for easy back and forth travel. A mommi showed up. I was actually sad not more came.

That picture makes me feel claustrophobic.

>Your room will never look this great

I hate being poor and also a messy person

>he doesn't like the mancrowave
End yourself my man

we were too busy valid hunting the vamp
we failed but it was fun

How the fuck can main a head role? It's stressing as fuck because YOU'LL BE BWOINKED FOR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU OR THE RETARDS UNDER YOU DO WRONG

Fuck off celt