→ →

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfG_e8C_gAg
youtube.com/watch?v=xGiX0SCDqJ8
revzilla.com/motorcycle/cortech-latigo-air-rr-boots
revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-sp-2-gloves
sharp.direct.gov.uk/testhelmetlist?order=field_price_value&sort=asc&sharp-make=All&sharp-model=&sharp-type=All&sharp-rating=5&sharp-price-from=0&sharp-price-to=9999
youtube.com/watch?v=CPd2X0rmo6Y
jalopnik.com/5582380/how-the-truth-about-motorcycle-helmets-got-a-journalist-fired
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one of the people who is not on the list is the person who makes it

I wonder which user it is.

>there are learners in the UK right now paying more than this for a 7hp 4 stroke 125

youtube.com/watch?v=DfG_e8C_gAg

The commenters are saying that he got arrested later.

>there are people that have to ride 125's for learner bikes

Going back to work either today or tomorrow. I'll miss Muh bike :/

By the time I get back it's gonna be full blown tourist season. Boo

I'm a girll btw ;)

Fresh OC Guys

It's an R1

Indianon?
You still boating?

Huh?

I'm pretty sure I'm not a grill

I am ;)

>NigSpeek
>whiter than Kaz + some mexican

Such is life. Wish I'd got a 20+hp 2smoke Czech bike for my first though instead of slowasfuck 4 stroke Honda

Been home. Should be going back today or tmrw. Wanting to try and pick up some extra time on the boat for more munnies for bike stuffs and road trips

>tfw I could take my wheel into the shop and have them put in the spacer for me right now
>tfw don't want to make a bunch of trips there and would rather just bring in my plastics to have them painted at the same time
>fairings don't come in for another couple of days
Waiting is the hardest.

Nobody cares

how do people legally ride dirt bikes in your country?

But... But...
You're gonna miss the best season...
>btw, how does your family deal with this

Did R1guy ever post again?
or is he dead?

daily reminder that Honda a shit

Just needs headlight, taillight and indicators.
Do not require any of the above affaik if you wish to apply for a day time only MOT.

But as the other guy said, two strokes all day every day.

>his face when

>chrome

Yeah, I'm sure it's not shitty.

Yeah bro he roids as well lol... He hasn't ridden in 15 years I feel he is going to kill himself on that bikau.

And that bike doesn't have a turbo.. It's a stock R1

>he can't afford a new honda

They're either 125cc in which case they're learner legal, or you do what my Dad did and buy some 150cc japanese semi automatic 2 stroke and take it and your kids to fields in a Land Rover

Honda will always be shit breh

Nah, I should only be gone for 3 weeks. Maybe 9 if I can snag some extra time.

It's easy to deal with cuz of how the schedule works. Def a better schedule than when I was in the navy

Wut you fishing for this time mate?
>inb4 crabs, you already have them

is this what cb400 user does?

he just threw out his bait

Why would I be fishing?

arent you in a boat?

I thought you did commercial fishing, am I mistaken?

kek

I'm a merchant Sailor, but not a fishermen. Fisherman are shit tier sailors and don't pay enough

I work military contract platforms

Neat. What does that entail?

Depends on where and what tbqh pham

Nothing I'm talking about on Veeky Forums.

And not really, it's well known in the merchant mariner community fisherman are bottom tier. No money to be made unless you're the owner of the vessel.

ye he said he will only ride offroad if at all

yeah but id still be intrested what happened to him, last thing we know was that he was still not able to walk

I killed him and now will become the new R1 guy.

RIP in peace new R1 guy

Clean ur bike nigger

Fuck off, that was after an hour ride through the woods.

>those chicken strips

Whats your opinion on Shark S700-S? Any experience? Got it as my first bike.

put stickers on bike to confirm ded

Whatever you say filthy nigger.

>got it as my first bike.

how does one ride a helmet?

My first helmet. Sorry.

t-thats not a motorcycle

It is kind of true though.

This is what she likes to do when going out with a Kawasaki rider

Lean more fag.

opinions? gonna buy this one for $150 jew units

I do but there is no such thing as a corner where I'm at.

Do a slalom on the highway

>caring about how other people regard your tires enough to take specific action against it
>caring about what bunch of teenagers and nobikes on /dbt/ think
>chicken strips
>sounds like a schoolyard bully term but /dbt/ says it without a trace of irony

Just bought my first bike a couple of days ago, and is now looking to get some proper gear to go with it.
Read the sticky (as one should) so i haveanidea of what i need, but what brands should i look for and how can i separate the good stuff from the bad?

good stuff costs money, bad stuff is cheap

Exactly why I dont give a fuck.

Do people actually take dbt seriously?

If I listened to yall I'd have a ninja 250 lol

>they didn't start on Busas

I like all my icon gear. If your budget is really tight I recommend secondhand gear

I hope you're joking. I know jack shit about bikes, but everyone's advice who's replied to me has seemed genuine.

Quick update: files are at the vinyl shop and they should start printing next week.

Would any of you be interested in custom-print Bakuon themed license backing plates? Where it would normally say the dealership name below your plate it would say something like "Nicoichi Motors - Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki" with some moon runes as well as English.

Really? I feel bad for you

How many orders did you get for dbt in total?

Isn't it this actually a good idea if you plan on getting super hektik on the touge? because the strips actually have less grip than.

The only time o think this is beneficial is it it is a completely new tire. But you could achieve the same thing but riding in circles on a parking lot
>tfw hektik cx500 skids when I got a new rear

*than the actually used parts of the tire
don't know why I forgot that part.

>If I listened to yall I'd have a ninja 250 lol
>new rider thinks he knows more than people who have been riding for a lot longer than him
if only i had a nickel for every time... the ironic thing is that the EX250 is actually a really good starter bike which will do more to teach you the fundamentals of riding than a larger-bore bike.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGiX0SCDqJ8

I haven’t even counted. It went nuts.

no one who rides longer recommends a ninja 250 unless he fell for the meme himself.

>no one who rides longer
what does this even mean?
>fell for the meme
you really think that? TONS of people buy supersports as their first bikes and end up with their bike binned; fucked up or dead. ironically one of the few rational, responsible riders of /dbt/ must have told you to get a 250 first because what these retards generally preach is the exact opposite. the 250 first mantra is generally found on boards full of actual people who know what the fuck they're talking about, with experience to back it up.

but sure, it's a big meme.

The 250 is a meme because while yes it's a good idea for a first bike, people recommend it like it's literally the only option when there are plenty others that will be as good or better.

>tfw just saw an xr1200 ride by
I came. Hard.

>Bakuon themed
>Nicoichi Motors

no I'm not autistic

what's better? a medium-displacement 650 twin with tons of grunt all over the power band? a highly tuned I4 600 with a stupid amount of power in the higher range? a big ass adventure bike for new motorcyclists to struggle with at low speed?

250 is the perfect displacement for beginners. don't come in here trying to pretend like you know your ass from your elbow if you were relying on /dbt/ to tell you which side you shit out of in the first place.

>every non 250cc is a supersport

so you actually fell for it? top kek

newbie rider with under a month of daily work/play riding under my belt.

i want some riding shoes/boots (something with no shoe laces) and some gloves so that if i go down again, i can put my hands down and not worry about it.

what brands does deebeetee suggest? not looking to spend a lot of money.

fuck you dude I'm autistic and I wouldn't put that on my bike

Yo I emailed you yesterday, put me on that map.

Then why use pilot powers? They're objectively shit unless you're carving corners

>not looking to spend a lot of money
then you're not looking to get very high quality gear. look to spend around $90-100 on gloves for shit that will actually hold up at speed and 2-3 times that for similar quality boots

The grip on that part of the tire won't matter if you're not using it. If you are using it then it will scrub in within a matter of minutes

>what's better?

bikes that don't have bicycle tires

revzilla.com/motorcycle/cortech-latigo-air-rr-boots
These boots are the best bang for your buck, people have crashed in them on here all the time. They also have a waterproof version.

As for gloves I have the older version of these and enjoy them quite a bit.
revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-sp-2-gloves

>i have nothing logical to add so i'm just going to shitpost
>but no bicycle tires
sure! so an EX250 is fine. glad we could clear that up.

well ye, i know that being an absolute cuck cheapass isnt going to do me dick, but im not looking to spend 500 bucks on gear. i wont even pay that much for a helmet.

thank you!!!! deebeetee helps me yet again. appreciate it.

even with a little experience on things with only semi-auto clutches, im glad i am starting on a ninja 250R.......still suck at turning well, my shifting could DEFINITELY improve, and im already getting myself into trouble by enjoying going WOT in every gear from red lights, weaving between cars.

i feel like id eat a dick if i had bought a bigger bike.

plus, its a nanner ninja. how could you go wrong? bought it with 4300 miles on the clock (original), runs and looks like new as it should be, and its liquied cooled - which is almost mandatory here in phoenix.

>buttmad because he fell for a meme

your shitbike won't prepare you for anything other than a shitbike with a little more power.

650s are better tho and if you think it's too hard to handle for a beginner the girl I made my license with at the same time rides an ER6N as her first bike. So do you really want to tell me you're more of a pussy than a girl?

No problemo, if you don't like those gloves, you're pretty much gold as long as they are gauntlet and have carbon fiber knuckles (pinky bridge is a plus), so pick your favorite brand, style, and color and you're good to go.

Can we discuss helmets?

sharp.direct.gov.uk/testhelmetlist?order=field_price_value&sort=asc&sharp-make=All&sharp-model=&sharp-type=All&sharp-rating=5&sharp-price-from=0&sharp-price-to=9999

youtube.com/watch?v=CPd2X0rmo6Y

Is the U.K. SHARP helmet rating system the best around? Is the Economic Commission for Europe (ECE) standard R22.05 worse than SHARP?

I don't even wanna consider the Snell M2010 or M2015 helmets after reading about how they kept selling helmets with the inferior M2005 ratings until 2012.

jalopnik.com/5582380/how-the-truth-about-motorcycle-helmets-got-a-journalist-fired

What email?