Mushin/Poharan is for NA
Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folder
bnslewds.imgur.com/

Previous thread:

HUGS #1

where is this games main hub? mushins tower?

Crimson #2

Jadestone obviously.

xth for never getting nice bundles from RNG boxes

I've been hanging out in jadestone since the new patch. The new dungeon portals are there.

I could already afford an ember. Is it stupid of me to keep trying to get it through the event instead of cashing out early on sealed tablets or something?

>tfw not even 1g

eristatic confirmed unlucky

we post our favorite pictures that we have taken.
I do a lot of PvP and I posted this before, but its still my favorite BnS pic because of how this person is always there and they are happy and never talk to me and I think they are cute and I really like them a lot, and I think that since she has her arms raised and shes looking at you in this pic that she really identifies with my feelings and knows how Im feeling about her at this very moment, but not in a creepy way its more of a 'wow she knows i know this is so neat' way.

Would she have a problem with that?

Maybe if you would start behaving you'd get more gold imouto.

YES PLEASE

what do you want from me
money?
hugs?
me to say ceru #1?
I'll do anything just don't post it!

Put your ears back on.

not possible as I am no longer lyn

I want to see it

why are you in a normie guild now

Edgy creepy incest siblings?

tfw no one will ever make a female version of my lynboi.

I'm always off screen or out of focus in other people's screenshots. I will remain user forever.

Describe the rarest screenshot you have that you'll never post in the thread.

STOP

Muffin between my legs.

My main toon naked with lewd mods on.

ERP session. with someone who doesn't play anymore. ;_;

No seku was too autistic for me

I have no idea! Is Wong even still around?

Well not gonna post uncensored stuff here of course, but still. I've also only got one piece each of kyoppi and reto, so I won't post those since they're both uncensored. It's part of why I'm asking about the imgur

Definitely wouldn't be saying ceru #1, since I'm in Crimson. Hell, I'm in Friend.

sounds hot

Mai waifu giving me a private dance

nudes of most of the popular avatarfags (including lyns)

Is it located in Everdusk?

What my yun looked like before you fucks started to notice me. Or maybe my sin

user please everyone knows i would never spell no seku right

w h o c a r e s

>before you fucks started to notice me.
lel

Why are all the creeps and perverts from Poh?

>tfw I have this rare

I downloaded this because someone said there was nudity in this. I've played for about 5 hours. There's no nudity in this. Was I lied to?

You mean before you started forcing yourself as hard as humanly possible, even making your clan members post your pictures while you were banned?

lul.

You just did doofus

it was actually kind of funny though. It went from no replies, to popular posters asking for me to join them in their bed.

I will toss you out of a window.

It hasn't even begun

someone post the kyoppi reto picture in imgur!

tfw nobody has the second lewd wong drew of me not even wong because their computer restarted while they were napping so I still have the unfinished outline

not a screenshot but this^

As a summoner, I have always wanted to hug my cat. Lyns have hug animations so I thought it was simple. Wrong! The cat jumps every single time you use the hug animation. Who thought this was a good idea? You put a fucking cat in the game, and I can't hug my own fucking cat? Stupid Koreans.

(You)

this is legit kek worthy

It's a picture of an old man, with a long face and a grey hat, he associates with music and google a lot.

You do know that the archive exists right? I can easily dig up a few posts if you want proof but anyone can do that themselves.

Why do you think that I care? Do as you please.

>tfw got bullied

please report this guy for griefing thanks

please do not

New to the game, which class uses guns? Assassin?

yeah

Just a taste!

Any other classes or just assassin only?

post it all please user
i beg you
pleease

Wintermane lewds.

>that slow turn to face you in the end

Man I miss Wongies

WERETY I WILL KILL YOU

How is the game doing? When I played back at launch it was a clusterfuck of shit. Arenas were laggy and a total waste of time, end game pve was non existent, and you couldn't play for 3 seconds without your chat filling up with random bot spam.

>tfw too undergeared to progress through act 6
jdimsa

All classes use guns.

Oh, nice.

Every class can use guns. They're temp weapons you sometimes pick up off enemies or from environment boxes. Some are also given by quests too. Like one in Scorching Sands where you have to shoot some masked bones with a tranq dart to look at their face.

You may have done the same thing as me. I entered a dungeon by accident instead of talking to the npc so I did the 6man instead and died of the solo story mission. The story missions are ridiculously easy in comparison. If you mean the poison area, good luck.

*I did the 6man and died instead of the story mission

ON SECOND THOUGHT, YOU'RE NOT WERETY BUT I'LL KILL YOU ANYWAYS ALONG WITH HIM

Who is your waifu?

Wow, pugs are actually good at masts4, just cleared everything without a wipe with a normal 600+ap party. I was expecting it to be hell

Crimson #1
Blackram #1

they're definitely better than that wts erp static

Well user its 600AP its really hard to fuck that up.

>he still memes about forced factions

anyone ever get this bug in windrest? i was trying to kill the pests from the plants and it bugged out

Sorry, I can't post everything here due to not wanting to get banned for posting uncensored lewds.

Me too, friend.

I am infact not the huglyn. Either of them.

>forced

I wasn't forced to do anything. You can always run dungeons with friends and make money for upgrades.

use something like imgur please

e n d g a m e

Pugs are better than /bnsg/ because they actually play the game instead of waiting for lobbies to be posted by avatarfags.

What drug are you on? I actually want some

Can I get a solo webm of Kirsi dancing?

werety isn't the huglyn though, he's the leghumper just check archives and see I'm huglyn also azurling is the hug bully

Can you stop forcing yourself so hard? Get a trip so everyone can filter you? You're literally the reason people hate avatarfags.

I know you're not satisfied with your life, so you're going to point this post out on your discord or to your friends and say something like "Haha they get so mad I love it" to pretend you're popular, and that's fine, but nobody actually likes you in these threads.

I'm trying to be as nice as I can because I know your life currently revolves around this general and all, but you could do so much more with it if you had just stopped to go find a job and better yourself.

>what is reading comprehension

Whatever you say, ratboi

>You're literally the reason people hate avatarfags.
Why do I care about that?

Im at twisted grimhorn wilds.

Just report him, I do it all the time

there are only a handful of bnsgers that i would consider "good" at this game

>daiba
>smile protector
>ahoka
>arveene
>pokuri
>tailjobs
>coy
>haspeera
>gyro
>yuki
>generic
>barrtok

these are generally the people that will carry the dungeons for you. there are people that are "gear carried" that could also carry the dungeon but only because they're geared out the ass and not because they actually are good at the mechanic side of the game

>copping a feel on your sister
This is why all Lyns must be exterminated. For the good of humankind!

I PUG everything because bnsg only plays with avatarfags.

And sometimes, PUGs even treat me better than bnsg

>goldbuyers
>good
NA, I know you are desperate for attention, but this.. LMAO

>pokuri
>good
pick one

>haspeera
>gyro
>yuki
>barrtok
>pokuri

>good

>haspeera
>gyro
>yuki
>barrtok

But these people are good. Hasp gyro and yuki will all beat your ass in pvp, they easily learn what to do in pve even if they havent done it before.

And you won't find a better destroyer than barrtok.

I don't know who pokuri is b ut I'm sure they are fine.

>Haha they get so mad I love it
funny thing is that eristic really says this on discord

ANOTHER UNTRADEABLE TAIKHAN SKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pvp
>post is about getting carried in dungeons
Ok?

>they easily learn what to do in pve even if they havent done it before.