League of Legends General - /lolg/

old eyosongive.us

dude viktor lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5TqGL54_K0
youtube.com/watch?v=uWJ0oSWt9Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for all weaboos new to leave this thread.

what the actual fuck

meaningful viktor nerfs when

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

xth for you should buy bork on olaf

>first blood Ryze as Karthus top
>"our adc afk"
>they remake

Fucking leave.

just kids being kids mang

they made his ult garbage what more do you want

Tell me a secret

I build Rylias on Udyr after my echoes and triforce

why not DD

he has 2 AS buffs and builds trinity already

Last I checked, you can't remake when someone dies.

Why the fuck would Olaf need attack speed you retarded pieces of shit

make his ult good and make his waveclear garbage

EUW EUW HELP PLEASE

>meaningful
Nigga his win rate and pick rate dropped because of those nerfs. It's huge. I don't know why the fuck you want from him. Do you want him to be nerfed so hard that he's absolute gutter trash and Riot reworks him yet again and makes him "omg cancer op broken pls nerf xD" tier?

His damage output is fine and he's finally been viable for the first time in seasons. It takes longer (two to three more waves' worth of gold) for him to reach his first spike now.

Yeah, why does ashe need attackspeed

>why a champion who gets CDR on his true damage thunder via autos would need atk speed

>main source of damage comes from how fast you can reset the ability with auto attacks
Oh well gee I don't fucking know

Haha allright

So somebody told me to pick a carry and see what happens

There is truly no escape hahahahaha

Take note that in the last teamfight Shaco focused me while I was killing Ekko but somehow our carries are unable to do anything when their frontline is a feeding jax

Haha!

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

I really want Katarina to be remade with the assassin update.

her passive is the most toxic overrated piece of shit in the game and it consumes 90% of her power budget and basically makes it the rest of her kit cant be interesting.

remove the fucking passive
gimp the Death Lotus
remake the character from the ground up

>pick a carry
Shyvana isnt really the best carry, she's too easy to escape from and her kit consists of "im going to run at you and auto until one of us dies"

Pick a real carry like K6 or rengar and see how well you do when you 1 shot the adc or mid before every fight.

Don't you mean with?

they changed that

nice carry, you can just walk away from it

>shyvanna
>carry

Here is a (You) for (You)

why dont you play shit like graves and kha if you are getting so many kills this often

Im sure they use the gold better for 1v5ing than these fat tanky heroes you keep picking

Viktor will need nerfs as long as he can deal half a tank's hp with R only at lvl 6 and kill said tank 100-0 in 6 seconds

Do you people build attack speed on Volibear for more R procs as well?
What about some attack speed on Riven so that you expand your passive charges faster as well??

>the year of our lord + 16
>unironically playing shyvana jungle

Stay bronze

> bork olaf lmfao

some stuff is pretty funny

but then you have the plain painful things that approach youtube comments

>false equivalence
ebig
ebig

I actually enjoy playing Shen. Something about him makes me happy. Maybe because I'm an assist-slut so my Stand United assists and such practically give me reason to live.

>tankbabby crying about how he can't tank all of Viktor's damage with only one MR item
Fuck off. You're worse than that faggot Obamoose who climbed from silver to plat just by spamming tanks in the Cinderhulk meta. Guess what his win rate was like after that meta ended?

This.

I'm pretty sure Nova still has Challenger mechanics, but if he's playing shit champs that can't 1v5 carry with all the kills he gets, then he's never going to climb.

Best carry junglers are easily Hec, Kha, Rengar, and Graves. Vi is up there too but you have to build full AD rather than your meme ass tank shit.

>half a tank's hp with R only at lvl 6
Well duh, if the tank didn't build MR, he should be taking a lot of damage at lvl 6.

MAN I SURE LOVE THE AVAILABLE COUNTERPLAY TO FLASH R>E FROM ANIVIA THAT LITERALLY REMOVES 80% OF YOUR HP IF YOU'RE AN ADC

I want be with Lulu.

I don't play edgy assassins

Why do all of you tell me to play assassins, do you recommend mage players to play zed instead as well?

I've gotten to top 60 without picking assassins and I don't see why it wouldn't change

Even if I get fed and ahead like in most games being an assassin won't let me 1v9 if my team is garbage because I'll just get focused with all summoner spells and ults (like in most of my games)

>Considering any champion a tank at level fucking 6

>Killing a tank in 6 seconds as a carry means the champ needs nerfs

Guess all the carries in the game need nerfs

> 80%
> not 100%
Just lifesteal it all back in 3 autoattacks.

>Anivia flashes into your team
>does 80% of your HP
>proceeds to die because she flashed into your team

The counterplay is to not put yourself in a position that would allow her to do that.

Get good you shitter.

i guess, through the awful english he kind of has a point

if a support purposefully takes kills that their ad could have gotten and leaves them to die over and over it's not gonna be good

How do I get S with muh champions?
I-I want hextech boxes

/lolg/! Help pls. I have 6300 IP. Which champ should I get now? Pic related are the ones I already own.

kled

I'm a straight support main. I've once gone 3/0/28 as jungle Nami. I like playing Lulu, but her player base makes her seem like autist bait. I once did triple the damage of my Draven AD as Brand supp and still lost. I've played 4k+ games yet can count my pentakills on two hands.

stop being such a fucking shitter

kled

I... I don't even...
>they're kids user, like 14 years old m8
But still

>'ve gotten to top 60 without picking assassins and I don't see why it wouldn't change
Maybe because the meta shifts and you can't carry as hard as sejuani or volibear compared to someone who 2 shots half the roster with half the gold?

You seem to have a knack for picking up kills, but you play champs that don't benefit too much from this. If you get early kills as khazix or rengar, you can sit in the jungle and camp the enemy jungler. You cant do that as sej or voli.

i run scaling mana regen runes sometimes

20 kills Kha'Zix can and will get exhausted and bursted as soon as he commits.
20 kills Volibear is fucking unstoppable.

I bet you go for kills and let your adc kill instead of you and him hitting the same targed
aka the guy raping your adc

>MAN I SURE LOVE THE AVAILABLE COUNTERPLAY TO FLASH R FROM ANNIE THAT LITERALLY REMOVES 80% OF YOUR TEAMS HP

Guys recommend me a tank jungler. Someone that's viable most of the time but not fotm.

Hextech Annie or Soulstealer Vayne?

>20 kills Volibear is fucking unstoppable.
Evidently not, or you would still be challenger

aatrox

literally the one you play more

mummy

RUMBLE

Sejuani. Amumu. Maokai.

>20 kills Volibear is fucking unstoppable.

HT annie
SS vayne is just "vayne: green edition ft. shit SFX" while HT annie is a cute little robot with a neat blue colour theme + an awesome tibbers.

Can you do THIS in League?

I was a support main
Introduction of mage supports made me drop LoL. Brand and Vel'Koz as supports are way too fucking good. They should have base damage reduced and ratios increased.

Can this fucking sejuani meme die? She's literally a bad version of gragas

>is tankier than gragas
>deals more damage building the same items
>ult is an aoe stun much better than gragas ult
>more reliable damage since no skillshots
ok

I want to go chatting in VoHiYo .

Is Piltover's architechture art deco or steampunk?

>pass by dragon pit after a dragon kill, in jungle
>no reason to have it warded at that point
>anivia wards that area from dragon pit
>presses r >e on you
>100-0
>get good you shitter, you should've figured out she was in an area that has no value to be at or in at that point in time

You can throw theoretical bullshit all day long. You can't predict every single little thing that's going to happen in a game, and if you pretend that you can - you are literally retarded.
Fact of the matter is, if a caster can literally 100-0 you in 2 spells before you have any time to act against it or play against it - it's extremely unhealthy gameplay.

>Friend isn't shit and skips a division
>Bronze guy reports him to riot and tries to get him demoted

Lets show this to oOGr3y3rOo

god i hate cait's hat so fucking much

VU when

Are u sure. I don't wanna waste my precious gems

>tfw wasted$$

this image is like a year or two old user

In.

Vayne.

Best girl, best guy, best ship.

>annie then proceeds to walk out with more than half her health because 40% damage reduction with no downside is balanced, we totally didnt fuck up with the mage update

Its never too late

Hey fuck you the hat's amazing
It works so well with the headcanon Cait is just delusional and Vi goes along with the steampunk shit and Piltover is actually just a normal city

>flashing when you can just protobelt

Playing annie top is amazing
don't miss cs cause Q
damage as shit
tank as shit
cc as shit

how does that make any sense at all

you're a faggot tho

>Toplaner with no mobility
>Who is squishy

bright idea

i refuse

i hate it so much i bought a skin as soon as i bought her, i hate looking at it so much

It doesn't have to make sense, it's a headcanon

>squishy
it is not 2015 anymore grampa, you build catalyst and give your E one level and you're golden

I knwon theres a lot of people that hate it but i dont mind

Do you think they will remake the hat or remove it !?

>get Northern Front Swain from hextech just when you were wishing for a Swain skin and feeling depressed

thank you riot

I'm sure that'll stop an Irelia real fast

Except she doesn't deal more damage and her engage is worse

1) think
do you play these two enough to warrant a skin? they will add more later, like hextech blitz or something
2) watch these
youtube.com/watch?v=y5TqGL54_K0
youtube.com/watch?v=uWJ0oSWt9Jc

>smug animu face
confirmed shitter, get out of my face