/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Benzosexual/
u.pomf.is/doiayt.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uYHx3eYM_Ww
masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/psn/global/mode/ranked/category/skillrating
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for trying to get good with Ana

Second for trying [and failing] to get good with McCree

How do you pronounce Ana? Americucks say it differently than when in game Ana says it

>4 Attack
>1 of which backfill
>6 Koth
>THIRTY FIVE (35) Defense
>6 of which Backfill
>2 of which were insta-defeats
I just want to play attack that isn't koth
for fuck sake

nth for rank dropping lower and lower and me being unable to do anything about it

all my life, people told me "user, you'll always be below average"

LOOK AT ME NOW

Ana. But murricans fuck everything up, so I guess they think it's ayyy-nuh. Or something.

Unsurprisingly they can't pronounce the other names either, especially Torbjörn.

Why does dvas ult go through walls

post yfw you hear ulting Genji and you're playing Mercy

steamcommunity.com/id/Benzosexual/
add me uzguu

i need a bf ;__;

who is the most satisfying hero to play and why is it zarya?

>Blizzard completely forgot to mention that they improved Lucio's wallride, so that you no longer fall off after 3 seconds, and you can easily manage corners now

I'm cumming buckets

u.pomf.is/doiayt.mp4

>climbed to 50 after some shitty placements
>friend finally hits level 25
>wants to do placements together
>we go 1-9 because literally every game had either 4 level 25 unranked on the team or a leaver at some point
>down to rank 42
>patch comes out and makes the gain/loss from games way lower
>on a massive winstreak playing without my friend but it's still only taken me to 48 so far
>friend got placed rank 34

right or left?

oh my

>tfw no overwatch bf to play with

You already got 41 friends, homo, you don't need more.

What skill rating do I need to achieve to be in the Top 500 and get that sweet animated spray?

Merciful imo unless you run in a team that uses the young skins.

I WANNA RUB MY THROBBING COCK ON MEI'S TUMMY & BREASTS

this guy has a point
youtube.com/watch?v=uYHx3eYM_Ww

>give her big tits, a big stomach and love handles
>give her no fucking hips
Shit artist shit taste.

nice shilling of your own videos

Can I get moar healslut games like this?

>Zarya was here
>D.VA is a loser

>tfw a mercy compliments your gameplay
What did she mean by this

>tfw you are destroying the other team as D.Va and someone switches to Zarya

the cutoff is around 78 at the moment

Bullshit.
masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/psn/global/mode/ranked/category/skillrating

I love older Ana

Is there something wrong with me, /owg/? Her accent gets me rock hard

Counter to zarya?

She could look like a lot under the coat, but one thing's for sure, her thighs wouldn't fit in D.Va's jumpsuit.

>psn

What the fuck am I missing with Reinhardt's storm, earth and fire achievement? Nothing I try makes it pop.

Left is the best skin individually considered, but Right goes better with the voice.

fukkin saved
Trying this next time

Kudos for talking five minutes straight, without even saying anything really.

Why has Pharah's attitude completely reversed toward her mother? She even thanks her for watching her back.

>Defending on Watchpoint
>Widowmaker watching over us
>Eventually an Ana joins
>Some also decides to play Hanzo
>'3 snipers gg'
>'Anyone can play whoever they want don't be so toxic :)'
>Get completely fucking stomped once the gates open
>Most eliminations was 4

This meme needs to stop

Have they explained how top 500 works yet?

Will it only count the top 500 for the rewards at the end of the season or does it count if you make top 500 at any point during the season?

Ok guys,
I'm level 70
Rank 45
In quick play I am matched with players ranging from level 12 to 35.
I lose more games than I win.

How bad is it?

Welcome to hell famalam

So, I hadn't been playing Oveewatch much, but I just finished my placements and got rank 48, is that a good rank?

>can't carry the team in a 1 vs 6
>will forever be the same rank as the 30% least skilled players in ow
>tfw still can't force myself to actually want to lose and reach lowest ranks possible

a good tracer can easily fuck over a good Zarya. Reaper tunneling her is pretty much a guaranteed kill as well.

about average

I can't escape 39-41. Is it even possible?

But her attitude hasn't been reversed. Before Ana came out everyone went overboard with Pharah's comments about her mom and made it like they hated each other. Other heroes say that Ana wanted Pharah to follow in her footsteps and would be proud of her. Now we know that isn't the case at all and Pharah's right when she says they didn't know Ana that well because Ana didn't want that kind of life for Pharah after all.

im pretty sure youll have to buy a new account if you wanna get out of there, sorry

>console
sorry i was talking about the relevant platform

>IT'S HIIIIGH NOOON
>Hold up my Reinhardt shield
>McCree shoots
>First shot breaks my shield, second shot kills me, 3rd shot kills another person

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

FUCK MCCREE

OH LOL IF HE FUCKS UP HE GETS 50% OF HIS ULT BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH BEING A FUCKING BETTER WIDOWMAKER AND 76

i swear to god playing soloq just isn't worth it. doesnt matter how many gold medals you get. im just gonna stick to quick play for a while because i dont have friends and im insecure about my shit rank

Exactly this.
>they have a good Zarya
>Shit
But if i'm with friends it's cool, everyone target her first, and she never even gets to 50% charge.
But if they have VERY good Zarya it troublesome.
I always say in voicechat - target Mercy first, Zarya -second.

so how bad is widowmaker in ranked?

how do you play dva? should you play her super frontline like reinhardt or more of a disruptor tank like winston?

what about wasteland? i just got it.

You only retain maximum Peacemaker damage to 30m. Literally git gud.

>gibraltar defense
>rein throws a fit and switches to hanzo
>torb goes afk
>dance around the cart trying to stop roadhog + mercy pushing
>we win
>here's 1/5 a rank for your efforts

Playing around her cooldowns.

are you for real

AHAh you're not suppose to escape it if you can't!

Yeah I went with Wadjet too.

oh you're right, let me just teleport 30m away as McCree pops around a corner

Isn't it normal to lose more quick play because people practice there?

You're so afraid to drop below 50 you can feel those 40-spikes poking up your ass and back. You should chill out and take a break, you'll go on tilt super easy and just lose more free games because you can't focus on the game, but only your rank!

>Mercy you watched after the whole game sends a friend request

>the only useful defense hero, Widowmaker, gets nerfed hard because of complaints
>make McCree a sniper
>defense heroes still get no buffs
Why can't Blizzard balance for shit?

That is literally my second ranked match out of placement
I accidentally clicked on ranked instead of QP and even if I clicked cancel it immediately switched "play" to "rejoin match"

So uh I just casually played my placements and got placed at 57. Is that good?

What's your program showing your fps and temp?

#hublebrag

above average for sure, but 10 matches do not really mean much all things considered

it's a cool new program called overwatch
you should try it, it's great

>tell me...why does she wear the coat?

ctrl+shift+r or just enable performance stats in the options.

Ragequitters are the scum of the earth and should be euthanized.

>Play my placements all as Lucio
>Lose every game, but get most Objective Time/Healing/Elims and usually get a medal for damage
>Two people add me during this time
>Placed 39
>Play my heart out every game
>Cant escape into the 40s for longer than 10-12 matches

Should I just fucking kill myself or wait till next season? It seems like the only games I win I play Zarya but I don't really enjoy her

50 is eh
60 is good
70 is great
80 means you probably only play 6 mans to avoid the matchmaking pitfalls

Unless you're on EU where everyone is bad and getting 80 is no problem.

No seriously I've been looking for whatever this is for ages

dont ever get good at this game. youll be forced to carry the dumbest fucking shitters in the world every single game. it is not fun in any way to have to play with fucking drooling mongoloids on your team vs a stack every game just because your statistically in the top 99th percentile soloqueue. make sure you have a group of 2 to 3 others that will always queue with you unless you enjoy losing defense in 2 mins and stalling at A point attack every single game.

Post yfw when Ana nano boosts d.va's mech when it's 1 hit away from exploding

it's literally overwatch
try checking the game's settings for once in your fucking life

The only defense heros that need a buff are Hanzo and maybe Mei, Junkrat is situationally very good depending on what point of the map you're on, Bastion can work with team support, and snipers are awful so I'm fine with Widowmaker being shit, Widowmaker will be fine once they stop making McCree better than her.

At the moment Mei is like a worse Zenyatta, similar projectile characters but freezing people is useless when you can just kill them faster, nevermind that against competent teams if you run at someone to freeze them you'll get torn apart immediately. Similar thing with Hanzo, he's just a bad projectile character. I'd like to see the movement restriction when drawing back arrows removed and for Mei I dunno, put more of a focus on her M2 than freezing M1 and make her ult not complete garbage.

I forgot this general's full of memeing autists.

Oh well, just means it'll be even easier for me to get the spray.

They clearly had anomosity towards each other - and it appear like Pharah's wasn't even aware Ana was alive? But now they get a long really well... it just doesn't feel right.

but i'm 60 but i'm not good. i just went on a lucky winstreak and now i'm here somehow

Post your favorite
>hero
>skin
>voice line to bm with

when is the last time you went FULL

RULES OF NATURE

on the enemy team?

Literally all the golden skins Ive seen so far are Genji mains.

Why?

I completely forgot torbjorn but like Junkrat he's map dependent and almost borderline OP because of how great his gun is and the ability to give everyone +75 armor, plus molten core can stop pushes on it's own

In general, with how loose the MM system is it's very easy to inflate your rank by getting lucky. You can also deflate it really fast if you get super unlucky, I lost 5 ranks the other day and nearly dropped out of the 70's because the system kept putting rank 58s on my team when the enemy team had all 70-80+ players.

>hanzo gets nerfed
>hanzo still instalocked first character every game

implying a guy with 600k subs would need to promote his clip via some random comment on Veeky Forums