Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General - /xivg/

Patch 4.0 will save this game Edition

>Latest promo event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

dapperswitch.tumblr.com/post/142034954397
youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for kan-e-senna best girl

naka bp

xth for collars

xth for edda best girl

bump for 0.35MB/s

Lonely au ra looking for friends...

PST...

hello this is the cat

>Central Highlands is tinier than the old version (like 1/3 the size)
>Coerthas Western Highlands' structure doesn't even look the same as the old one where the new one looks like a round blob
>Coerthas Eastern Lowlands is made into a shitty PvP zone
>the new versions of these zones are inferior in general
>The rest are still missing
That's depressing.

Someone marry me already.

hi

Highlanders

everyday until you like it

Xth for literally nothing to do in-game until September

What do you guys think Mado's mother must think about him?

To have a pathetic fuckup who hasn't accomplished a single thing in his life as a son is one thing, but to know that son purposefully shits into diapers is another.

hot summer
hot hot summer

false flag

>couldn't keep her husband alive
>caused enough drama to make her static disband
>later kidnapped her static and turned them into zombies
>traumatized the only survivor of that event
>keeps bring her husband soul back to life not letting him rest
>wastes everybody time by haunting gridania and making players wait hours for her 5 second random appearance

More like worst girl.

Thank Yoshida for this stale, vertical progression themepark game with constant content releases with such watered down and boring content in them.

t. chemo

I'll marry you, but there are some conditions. First we have to meet and hang out for a while. Then if we like eachother enough we can go on with it. Also you have to be on Gilgamesh and not be a guy.

That weird me out a bit.

xth for DRK

Working with the Odin helmet sucks sometimes.

anyone wanna farm esos in the anti tower or ARF for a bit

Didn't they mention that Diadem will be getting new content in 3.4 or did they already abandon it forever?

> Just came back to XIV not too long ago and it feels like I have a small selection of things to do.

hello?
:3...

you're not playing the game, leave this general abo

Why did you and Shirou break up?

Guess you should leave.

why did you breakup with purplecat

cute cute cat

Avere is a midlander

I want to breed inside this cat's mouth. If only ;_;

How did they manage to fuck heavensward up so bad

please cuddle ME

please cuddle ME

did you not pay attention
>meek cnj tries her best
>group forces her to run errands for them and buy potions for them with her own gil, bullied and ridicules her
>elezen archer girl has drinking problem and is always drunk
>thm lalafell is overconfident and mean af
>her GLA tank fiancee treats her like shit
>he runs out of range of her healing spell in dungeon and dies like a fucktard
>group puts blame on her, this coupled with grief over dead fiancee drives her insane
edda was a qt timid conjurer that deserved better

hello.

>Then if we like eachother enough
Sounds like you have some short-comings to think about. No thank you.

To make purple avalible for the rest. Would be selfish if a man would want them for themself.

Heavensward was supposed to change the entire game just like 1.0 to 2.0. All we got was a $40 patch instead of a real expansion.

edda looks like irl meria desu

Because I left.

It's extremely difficult to be in a relationship when one person is not present, yes?
Yeah, been playing ESO with Brahms. It's surprisingly not as bad as it was before. Better than XIV in quite a few ways.

No?
I think they've lost hope in Diadem. It's not the first that they've abandoned content, I mean look at 1.0's content, and things like guildhests.

I want to flip this cat face down and fuck them until they're drooling on that pillow.

Marry me for the fug.

>Heavensward was supposed to change the entire game
no it wasnt

>been playing ESO with Brahms
fatshua on suicide watch
again

We're going to get even less of one with 4.0, you guys have no idea how short sighted this next expansion is going to be. If you thought 3.0 was a glorified payed patch, then please don't look forward to the announcement this fall.

>Crush has a bf
That's it, I'm moving to Balmung

Are there any cute clingy girls there?

ESO PvP 1-50 is fun as fuck

cling to my dick u lil homo

Why didn't he stay waiting

Why did you cheat on Shirouscales?

>Marry me for the fug.
I don't know what that means, but I'll have to pass.

honestly can't wait for brahms to officially go back to vjera they're preferable over fatshua blames-everything-on-muh-anxiety-and-cluster-headache

you sound like fun

>moof samefagging replies to his nigger mistress hour

i'm out

>waiting around for a manipulative sociopath who has claimed to kill themselves

nah

Anyone else feel like the HW jobs don't really "fit in" with the rest of the jobs? Like for example NIN, even though it was a new job, feels like it fits in with the rest just fine and feels like it was always supposed to be there, but the other 3 don't. Maybe it's just the lack of a base class?

Ah, Hot Hot neomu deowo
Man I miss my edda faced midlander now.
I now know what to use the spare fanta on..
>GLA tank fiancee doesn't use cooldowns
Tsk tsk

I'm not.

Awena-chan.............

holy shit you're right they do look alike
that's cute

You're wrong, 4.0 will save this game by changing it forever for the better.

>PS3 support will be dropped
>Will support PS4 Neo and high-end DX12 PCs
>Inventory / Armory Chest space increased for everyone
>Gear progression will be reworked along with stats
>New Battle Content will be introduced to coincide with new progression changes(yoshida: please look forward to it)
>Biggest budget put into FFXIV yet due to the increased subs+sales of Heavensward

Can you not.
As Brahms said, "Welcone to DAoC." It's pretty great but I didn't have any key skills for Templar when we went to Cyrodil the first time.
Don't know, don't care.
Past is the past. Drive on.
Can we not. This isn't going to happen.

>nigger pretending to be a tranny
>that lied about killing himself
>like three times
>preferrable to anything
lol

Yes but have you seen pashua irl? Nigga is taking one and a ton for the team, here.

Is Awena as sweet as they seem..... I want to hold their hand.............

quit at level 45 a year ago

is it worth getting back into? it seems such a long grind to get to the end game shit is it worth it

What do you want...

Who are you...

>PS3 support will be dropped
You know that's not going to happen, right? They've mentioned it a grand total of one time before HW came out and that was it, and never addressed it since.

>Will support PS4 Neo and high-end DX12 PCs
Once again, they've never stated that it's going to happen, just that it'd "be nice" to have happen.

And all the rest of your mentions asides the armory space ones are completely conjecture on your part.

We'll probably only see money being put back into ffxiv if subs drop too drastically or more likely once FFXV and VII remake are done sucking money from this game.

but user dapperswitch.tumblr.com/post/142034954397
>Heres to a guy who doesnt just tolerate my curves but adores them as part of me.

I'd suck those udders.

CATBOIS! Reminder it's by birthday :)!

Brahms is weak

You seem to think that either relationship will ever leave the internet.

You aren't supposed to rush to endgame, rushing through a bunch of old content to get to new content that isn't any better isn't going to make the game fun.

Nah, it's not because they don't have a base class, it's because they're such copies of other jobs.
AST is pretty. It fits Ishgard very well since they use Astrology, but it wasn't what I expected from something like a Time Mage which we will never have ever. ;w; Also it's too similar to WHM and borrows some from SCH.
DRK is just a DRK by name. It's not that life-surrendering, life-stealing DPS we knew. It's okay though. It's too similar to PLD.
MCH is fine for most people but I think they wasted potential to make it a Garlean job that uses gunblades, and I think it shouldn't have been so similar to BRD.

intentional logical fallacies on your part

youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY

this

How is DRK similar to PLD?
How is AST similar to WHM?

Oh please, do explain. Coming from a company that basically up and left for over half a year after HW came out before they even started making any kind of meaningful update, all the "points" you listed minus one are all on a "Hopeful" list.

Remember when every other month Brahms would remove vjera, transfer servers, and shit talk her before crawling back like a bitch.

Remember when vjera deleted his character and earnestly hoped brahms would commit suicide.

Good times.

i want to get back with brahms desu xD

You play on the aether datacenter, your degenerate opinions do not matter.

>looks like
meria is edda

Stop it you're giving my flashbacks to kpop club.
Not them, but ast and whm are pretty similar.
AST in diurnal is WHM lite, noct is SCH lite.
I don't have DRK at 60 so I can't really compare properly.

I agree with you, the new jobs don't feel unique at all, they feel more like tweaked versions of already present jobs. I really hope SAM and whatever else they come out with in 4.0 are unique and fun, balance be damned. I'm tired of the same stuff over and over.

Dunno much about DRK, but a lot of people say it's similar to PLD. Probably same potencies in combos and defensive buffs?
AST is similar to WHM because it has regen abilities, and their heals have the same potencies.

I don't, but great way to dismiss my claims, Greg.

It was a monthly thing.

>Source: my ass

No, I'm just faithful to one person.

So AST can switch between WHM or SCH on demand in addition to having card buffs, how is that being the same as WHM?

>No, I'm just faithful to one person.
Yeah, yourself.

Your lover.....

Are you ever coming back to Gilgamesh?

Where do you get your info from?