What's next?

>The latest in Nigger car kulture

I'm guessing the morgue.

If that thing gets taken out on the road like that anyway.

There's no rubber on there

No drive shaft connected to diff?

And the driveshaft isn't even hooked up to the differential.

I'm sure you could fab up a driveshaft but where would you find 50 inch tyres?

Do you idiots actually think that was built to be driven?

nigger cars are never meant to be driven.

gotta be as useless as possible and cost as much money as possible. just like niggers themselves.

Why build it at all if not to be driven?

What the fuck do you mean, why? We're talking about niggers here.

Really tired of niggers and their car culture.

They ruin bikes, imports, classics, have the annoying bass that you can feel 2 cars over.

Mexicans have a decent car culture, so do Asians and Whites. But blacks are fucking retarded.

>WHATS NEXT?????

Nig car culture hasn't evolved in 30 years

real niggas don't be usin' no rubbers boi

I'm just glad that they pick the shittiest cars to destroy. No one wants a 500 dollar caprice with rust under the vinyl top. But they'll buy it, spend 2 grand on rims, 200 on straight pipes, and another 500 on a stereo. Thank god they don't touch anything worth a shit

b-b-but they do...

AYO HOL UP

SHI NIGGA. I BE LOBIN DAT RAYZIN BREN

>v6 camaro worth a shit

Whites > Asians > Mexicans > niggers

be a nice grocery getter or just a comuter in general.

When did Veeky Forums became "/pol/ with Initial D memes" ?

when mootykins deleted /new/

>Thank god they don't touch anything worth a shit
But they do.

--- Breaking News --- Leddit Visitor Shocked About Veeky Forums's Political Incorrectness, Thinks It's A Worrying New Trend --- Breaking News ---

Wow, those are high standards!

>telling the truth is /pol/

>he doesn't remember the ron paul days

None of this is inaccurate.
I dunno, some Asian car culture is better than white

Would drive ironically 2bh

>some Asian car culture is better than white
That's true, around here the white car culture consists of large lifted trucks and muscle cars driven by twenty year olds, and the Asian culture is almost exclusively stanced civics and integras

>god's flooding the south
>not making your car high

You will laugh, you will think it useless but when the rain come, who will be laughing then.

>ruining a new Camaro

Why.
Muscle cars are a cheap way to own a sports car, nothing wrong with them.

I saw some footage of that (could be Austin)
lifted trucks about the place rescuing people liek day wuz boats
cars with normal ride hight getting btfo

The one guy who bought an Unimog with a backhoe.

we water world now

What I don't get is why do they put livery of a product on these. Are the brands funding this? It seems like nigga autism to me.

How does it even drive if it isn't even connected to the engine???

Donk culture in particular stems from drug dealers using cars as rolling billboards. They look retarded because they're meant to be flashy, and they're candy/sweet themed as an encrypted analogy to drugs.

Bullshit. Drug dealers know not to drive stuff like that, it's the easiest way to get pulled over and busted.

I wish my car was marked up like a raisin bran box. Thomas two-scoops they'd call me...

I agree with I think they know better than to drive something like this.

>implying the average nigger drug dealer isn't literally too retarded / self-important to remember this

The "average" nigger drug dealer is far too poor for that shit, dummy, and those that are successful enough to afford it have been at it long enough to know what will get you caught.

You should give out mints instead

It's probably more like an advertisement billboard

>whites are the best
Cletus' Lifted pick up truck that obnoxiously spew black smoke out of a smoke stack. Basically pale skin niggers. Oh, don't forget the iron cross and Harley stickers on the back window

underrated post.

See Let's just agree it's better than niggers

I don't have any problems with the cars, but the people that drive them

Fair enough

don't worry user, when the floods come, we'll drive our donks right by em as their stanced nerd cars are submerged

>rubbers
Das right. Rubber be foh pussys mang.

How would this handle?

Asians>Whites>>>Mexicans>>Niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asian-Americans
Asian Americans are almost without fail the biggest stancefaggots ever.

Here's one, for the old times.

This.
if you want to get drugs go find the dude in the hood with the nicest shoes, that's the real way to tell.

Like a boat, that is like any other land car from that era.

How come people paint their cars with products when putting ridiculously huge rims on them? I've seen fruit loops, skittles, and reeses pieces before. Unless the companies are actually paying people to drive those cars as advertisement.

Dunno, I just got here, but I've noticed it too. Lots of people hating niggers, they could at least switch it up from time to time with jews or something. I'm also lead to believe that half of Veeky Forums also browses r9k with how much whining about women there is.

lol dude i love donk cars.

do you guys really think they're serious? It's all a joke, that's why their cars look ridiculous.

only Veeky Forums is autistic enough to take donk seriously.

Since before /pol/ was a board you fucking newfag bitch nigger

lol dude i love shooting people in the face

do you guys really think they're serious? It's all a joke, that's why they shoot people in the face

only Veeky Forums is autistic enough to take shooting people in the face seriously

that rx7

>tfw niggers are too stupid to modify their shitboxes to better escape from the fuzz
>urban rally style will never take off

Y'all are just jealous you don't have a muffler full of onions.

fuck

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOOD
>[muffled smash mouth rap remix playing in the distance]