/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3097

Sexy Suzu Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yUafzOXHPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well that was fast...
For Mish and Miki, and also that's a damn cute Snoozu OP

What a lucky Dinosaur...

Nth for a happy Hana!

Don't we all?

>Pic Related

Okay!

Nth for Count Fistula

Nth for Lilly

FUCKING
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Bloody hell you saved that...?

I know lad

Nth for Hana

More Emi!

It's an amusing part of /ksg/ history in my opinion. Tell me one other general that has members who are able to take a whole fist up their bum.
I wonder if Kenji saved this too

Fair point...

Okay, but just once!

Have a happy Hana, sad hanako guy

You know, funnily enough, I had Sad Hanako Guy in mind when I drew that yesterday.

No, this is our thread now! Emi takeover!

Thanks user, have one yourself!

You sneaky... BATTLE MODE MISHA IS A GO!

You drew this (kinda for me sorta not really)? Great work man! I'm trying to draw myself but still ain't too good :(

Bring it on!

DO YOU EVEN SQUISH?

pls

I'll squish you right into the ground!

I saw you've been trying to draw lately (and you're actually pretty good, you've improved quite a bit). And all the Hanako attention inspired me to draw another Hanako. Halfway through I thought "hey, SHG might like this." Keep drawing man, I like your stuff. Though I'm not necessarily in a position to be Mr. Art Critique considering I'm no professional.

You asked for it.

WINDING UP!

Thank you user, it really means a lot. Only started 2 days ago so for people to notice means I must be doing something right.

I love all Hana's, and its nice to see people who know what they're doing make them, cause I like to try and "Take Inspiration" and see if I can do it because I don't really know my limits yet

Can only go so far with paper and pencil though. If you have any tips that would be great. This is the one I posted last thread

903 to go

Bow to my rule!

Nth for a Happy Hana!

Step back while you still can.

[Zooming accelerates]

Hell no

If only all Hana's were that happy..

You were given a chance.

CUTIE PATOOTIE SLIDING DRILL ATTACK!

Oh shit get the defenses up and running!

>get the defenses up and running!
>running
I chuckled

It's no use.
Full drill mode!

I've been watching you since you started man. I'm always lurking here. As for the paper and pencil, that's all I use too. Afterwards I just take a photo of the paper like you have, and then I upload it to my PC and use photoshop to trace over it with a brush tool. It's a half-assed and ghetto tactic, but hey, it works.

I actually never thought of doing that, it'll really help. Does the lighting on the image matter? As you can see by mine the lighting isn't too great.

why would lightning matter unless you cant see your lines

Just ease of transfer to a clear background. I'm not to well versed with Photoshop but I remember trying to get an image out and it was quite a hassle due to the background

You wouldnt dare to drill this cute girl

What you do is once you open up the photograph in photoshop, create a new layer above the image and use the brush tool in that second layer. Zoom in the image so it's easier to follow the lines, and then trace over all the lines. Afterwards you can use the paint bucket tool to fill in every spot with color. It takes a long ass time, but hey, us who don't have drawing tablets can't do much more, right?

You think so?

Oh and I would drill her ass, trust me.

>tfw no idyllic countryside life

user thats lewd, I wont stoop down to that level, you win.

>CUTIE PATOOTIE SLIDING DRILL ATTACK!

Intensify forward firepower, I don't want anyone getting through!

Oh that makes sense, I was thinking about cutting the image out and transferring it to a background then changing all the colour to white, then recoulor it. Sounds so stupid when I type it.

Thanks for the tip, my method would never had worked. Also year, fuckin' graphics tablets cost so much..

LEWD

Hey flowerbro, may I ask you a question?
I noticed in the last threads you posted your: "xxx to go" in a lot of different timeslots. And if I remember correctly, you said more than once: "awful hour am here, I'm going to sleep".

Do you even sleep sometimes?

Yay~!

Too late, I won

>LEWD
Lad you ain't seen lewd yet

No problem man. Always happy to help an user out.

As for graphics tablets, they're not insanely expensive, you can get a decent one for around 100 bucks. Then again, it's a pretty big investment so I wouldn't recommend getting one unless you're really serious about drawing. It'd be a waste if you bought one but then only used it like once every four months.

>Angry Emi
But she likes this stuff

You know, I don't quite remember Emi having that much chest.

I know, I had to post the angry one for maximum tactical advantage.

Good morning guys. How's it goin'?

Hey Kenji

Is Emi/Misha a common yuri pairing or something? I don't really see what would make them an obvious pair.
Good afternoon, Kenji. It's going pretty well, I just finished a movie. You have any plans for today?

Deciding whether to go out or stay inside reading. Good to see you again though.

Afternoon Kenji, all good, how are you?

I will just have to finish the hands and the dog tomorrow and this drawing will be over
But sleepy now, seeya fags!

Hey Kenji, I'm good, you?

I actually just looked up the price on amazon, £30 ($40 I think, can't tell with the pound collapsing) for the best seller, not nearly as much as I though.

But yeah, better to do it more and realise if its something I want to do, but I must admit I've had a blast drawing these past few days, and if it wasn't for /ksg/ I would never had done it.

There were some... Implications in an alpha version of KS

Oh night user, looks great so far.

Dream of happy katawas!

Implication?
>Pic Related

Somebody post the "elephant" fic for this guy to read.

Bleh, I meant to say that there were some dialogues hinting that they might've banged.
I literally meant "imply" and turned into a different word .

I just now noticed that Misha sprite has tears in her eyes, so I just had to.

2/3

Oh really? Please elaborate friends

Wait, when did this fucking happen? I don't remember this at all.

>One day, I might teach you too, Hisao

Think it's from an alpha version or some oc that an user made

shrug

The alpha was retardedly over reliant on fanservice.

Hanako's True end.

The what?

Oh the reminder of my sad attempts on writing a smut

>Dennis_(10).jpg
Who is this "Dennis" and why do you have so many pictures of him?

youtu.be/-yUafzOXHPE

>that guy who yawns in between sets

You know, the shame tells you that you know you can do better.

Not really, if I remember what I wrote there correctly, it was really weak and you could basically see the point at which I started losing ideas.

Oh, what do you mean? Sorry to sound retarded

He's great for reactions

Need to get some more yard work done. Just got finished taking down a small palm tree yesterday. Not much more than that.

Doing fine.

Just how many pictures of "Dennis" do you have...?

> Hey flowerbro
Damn... is it becoming official?

> Do you even sleep sometimes?
Only a few hours, insomniac from when I was a kid.

Hi Kenji!
Comfy day for me

Alpha version, Hanako's true route just before the end, in the all-girls booze party.

Too many

Is the alpha worth playing?

depends on what characters you like

Yes.

Oh that sounds comfy, what happens? Is Hana happy?

no

Shizzle, Emi, and most of all, Misha
Is it still worth?

If you're a Hana fan, I'm not sure how good the alpha would be for you.

It was lazy writing that was only covered up by excessive pandering. When you play it, it seems all well and good until you remember that Hanako isn't a social butterfly who could set up a study group, Lilly wasn't a voyeuristic alcoholic who spikes punch bowls , Rin wouldn't give a shit about Misha and Shizune, Misha was only attracted to Shizune, or Emi not actually being that sexually experimental. None of these scenes make sense, they were just feel good shit to make up for the bad endings.

If only to see what could have been. I personally prefer the final product.

>most of all, Misha
No, don't.

>Misha

Do not play the alpha.

Why not?
What happens?

I saw this in an ASL book and it made me think of Shizzle

That doesn't sound comfy..
Is this the one where Hana kills Hisao? Because I don't wanna play that. I want happy Hana

Trust us, don't.