twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really want one.

Without the convertible though.

I like comfy looking cars.

2 tone (white-gold) should live.

I don't even

noice

Newer A class looks pretty cool.

Why do you like it? It's a boring econobox that has no killer feature.

it's just... i really don't know man

it's like having a crush on an ordinary girl

For some reason I really love the look of the Toyota Camry, there's something calm about it

I have one, I love it

Its beltline isn't too high

This, holy fuck.

This car has the lowest beltline of new cars I've seen so far.
What the fuck. Why and how?

I'd say it is probably based on a really old platform and they just "updated" it to look modern.

You can see they STILL raised the hood a lot compared to the sides to make it safety regs conform but still, very interesting. It is really not a beauty but interesting to see that something like this still gets released.

That's because it's based on a early 2000s platform.

i don't know what you guys are talking about ;_; what beltline?

ok, googled it :3

interesting, this explains it.

the height of the middle line of a car. the one with the mirrors. it's usually way higher on modern cars

Yep. Based on a Clio II.

I agree. That's about all it has going for it.

DS3's are actually pretty decent

My dad occasionally gets them as hire cars from work if he has to travel
they're not too bad

In this trim level too
It's so plain with it's non-painted bumpers and steel wheels without trim it's actually quite interesting

There's a cheap Diesel one for sale down the road, tempted to buy it for a work runaround desu

The hatch to end all hatches

It's also super fucking cheap

These things are the epitome of basic car. I love them, they don't even have central locking.

For about £3k you can get a brand new car that has some charm and personality, will keep you dry and will start in the morning. It's great.

This thing

Veeky Forums seems to universally hate it, but I like it. I like the bright toyish nature of it, how it's able to tow 2k pounds and do light off-roading. Only problem... Fiat. Fucking FCA ruining everything. Call me a faggot, but I love Fiat designs but they seem to ruin everything with their dogshit electronics and autotragic transmissions.

That said, I'm interested in getting one still. Maybe in a year or two when their prices drop, I'll buy one used. That way I don't feel bad for buying an unreliable albeit cute car.

Every vehicle can tow its own weight. It's a conspiracy that you need truck or suv to tow.

I'm building a house, and I tow 2k+ pounds on a daily basis. My current car can barely handle it's own weight, much less go off road for the decent distance needed.

But for most people I'd agree that they don't need a truck for hauling.

don't hurt me please

My mom drives one of these

Honestly? I like it. It's pretty damn fast and fun for being a crossover/compact SUV.

is it the turbo version?

Yes.

Absolutely disgusting.

>he doesn't even Benzhatch
It's the future now user
All of Europe is already high on this fresh new spicy meme

>swedidh
>not really fast
>designed for safety and practicality

but i want one a lot

Boxcars are so underappreciated by the manstream culture
I'd sacrifice a dozen blob shaped compact car sedan production lines on an altar to bring Boxcars back.

agree. but what cars do we sacrifice? and to whom?

>rallybox

Minivans in general, desu.

>dirt cheap because everyone wants crossovers now
>apex comfy for road trips
>lots of room for people, things
>pretty decent em pee gees compared to trucks and full size vans

I feel like real enthusiasts understand that a car doesn't have to be super fast and sexy, it can be beautifully simple and still be interesting and you can love it for its simplicity. Kinda like the original Mini before it got fat and bastardized by BMW. Just a good simple car that's fun to drive. It's like when Clarkson talks about a car being a faithful old Labrador

I just found out these things exist
and holy fuck I want one so bad now everything about it is pure sex, but its nearly impossible to find a wagon in the US

It isn't even known how much horsepower it has
It's damn ugly
The chassis is archaic (look at that wheelbase and the overhangs)
It's a partsbin wonder,the doors are off a mini,the mirrors and the rear lights of an A4 B6 wagon for instance

It costs way more than 100k pounds

Also you can't buy this specific generation because only this one was made

what about reliability? how often do they break? it's a common sense to think that boring commuters never break but i'm very sceptic about sandero. not to mention it's assembled in romania and dacia dusters are known for horrible rust issues...

They're used as taxis in some parts of europe if that says anything

because the parts are very cheap just like the car itself, that doesn't make it reliable.
i'm interested in that shitbox too, but i just don't know anything about its tiny engines, diesel or petrol.

My roommate has a 595 and is an absolute funny and blast to ride. But don't put the top down and ride coz the car sounds like a tractor.

This is not a wagon tho.

>that line from the rear of the roof to the bootlid

Jesus fucking christ. I realise it's a hatchback with an arse welded to it but damn.

I once drove a fairly new (couple months old) Duster for a day, and while not enough to assess the reliability, it surprised me for how fragile it felt. I mean, I expected a lesser build quality alright, but not that much. Biggest offenders were pedals and gear lever, felt they were going to break at any moment.

I don't know why, but I really like the way the 3rd gen Ford Taurus looks.
I guess it has something to do with the soft/round design aswell as the fact that these things were never sold in Europe and look way better than the equivalent Ford Scorpio

shes trading her MG for a white Chrysler lebaron
youtube.com/watch?v=CCHe_JkaHzE

>crushing on girls

epic spare wheel location
>doors are off a mini
I'm sorry but I'm calling bullshit here, rest is true.

My mother has the standard Fiat 500 and it's a blast to drive.

muh dick

Hon