youtube.com/watch?v=nOGjjAPO_7o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlLCe9_Rfc
youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVYxV66lGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PtX7TzXy8n8
youtube.com/watch?v=2er9d5hb_Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=YMKIxxRA270
youtube.com/watch?v=VV4PrOcEwZM
forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/398152-0915-girls-und-panzer-the-new-mod-collection/#topmost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for b1aS

delete this the last gen... oh wait
>tfw you stop ruining the thread with shitposting and it dies

>ich posts
>bad

someone in the last thread complained that im just an attentionwhoring dumb nigger who scares off new potential players
so i stopped for a while

>can't make myself play
I want to play but none of the tanks look appealing

help

Clans:
EU-NOFUN
eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

NA-GOYIM
na.wargaming.net/clans/1000022908

>where do i look up tanks
tanks.gg

>how do i get platoons
get some friends
alternatively join NOFUN or GOYIM or ask in the Veeky Forums channel

Last thread:

>implying i dont scare off all the new players to whom this information matters
>not referring to quickybabys tank reviews for information on all the relevant (premium) tanks
wew lad

please, where are the links for Jingles' and Quickybaby's tank reviews and gameplay tips?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_C2DlZhfQMTxhoMGp_km21P06WCHtHPE
qbs reviews there are some dated ones but it should still be fine for new players
jongles doesnt seem to his reviews in s special playlist but i dont think the senile trap fetishist has a grasp on tanks beyond "stalin guided gulag cannon firing away ad revenue for me to collect of replays i didnt play myself because outscourcing is the way to go" anymore

Where are my Armored Warfare bros at?

tried it, but nobody is playing PvP

I know, mostly because PVE exists

>there are people on AW forums that will clam that PVE is a mode that requires the same amount of skill and teamwork as PVP
absolutely disgusting

I would play it more if it had anyone playing it. I can't be bothered to sit in 5 minute queues to get into a single game then get oneshotted by an enemy MBT.

it's kind of sad, because PvE is braindead as fuck.
the game feels like a pure grind to me, but even the grind is quite short so it's altogether just pointless.

PvE is just a big scramble for stealing damage off of the other players or else you won't get shit and will have wasted your time playing the match. I'd say its even worse in terms of teammates pushing your or fucking up your shots because its less about being able to win the battle and more about personal scores - something that a PvE/co-op should not even be about. The concept they have is flawed, and that's without mentioning how bad the AI is in the mode.

How's the 113?
I thought it would be great until I saw that lower plate. I'm already in the WZ 111 so it's too late to quit now anyway.

>tfw you carry

>tfw too scared to buy a T8
what's the least pain, Tiger II, T32, T28 Prot or ISU-152?

they're all shit

Pretty much this

pretty much this

that's what I was fearing

consider this: Jagdpanther II !

Tiger 2 is fairly painless.
The long 88 is still very competent at tier 8 and every upgrade you get feels nice but it's not unplayable without X compared to other tenks

Tiger 2's stock turret is pure suffering, the 88 is workable though.

Its ok.

Not the T32.

I didn't mind the grind much in the Tiger II, and that was before they buffed the 88mm.

aight, I'll go with the Tiger or Jagdpanther II. Will probably flip a coin.

How the fuck am I supposed to login to sandbox? I've been approved since June 22 but I can't log in to the fucking client or the goddamn forum

Is there any painless way to play the Chi-Ri? I'm about to swallow a cyanide pill right now

No. Just get used to being a Tier VII medium.

Shot gold at anything that has armor.
Overall you will lose money but its the only thing you can do if you want to do damage.

You have 155mm of pen, everything has armor.

Pain
Stock is pain
Pain
Stock is Pain, with the fully upgraded being hilarious

Thats why i said that you will lose money.
Also 155mm pen isnt that bad, you see still enough tanks you can pen without gold.
It is just pointless to shot AP at tanks like IS3 and such.

>arty
>boring as fuck to play as
>annoying as hell to play against

I can't believe there are people who like SPGs.

>chasing low health tank downhill in an elc
>he stops suddenly and I can't turn in time to avoid him
>crash into him sideways, die and my wreck spins out of control

truth.

remove jer.

so what, do we blog post now?

sure why not

no we bump the thread with dated music
youtube.com/watch?v=zHxnm1-gVS4
>tfw this song is over a decade old
the opening lines are still so relatable
except that i dont have candellight or someone else and my wine is boxed and not bottled
also im not gonna go outside my house tomorrow
but still so relatable

you should try to recreate these images you post with in ms paint and use them instead of the originals

>not posting euro trash
what kind of faggot are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=nOGjjAPO_7o

patrician taste m8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlLCe9_Rfc

lets step it up a bit
is it still cancer if you enjoy it?
youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs

>not even trying
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVYxV66lGQ

I'm way past the point of shame, it's just pure ECSTACY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtX7TzXy8n8

dont evren get me started m8
youtube.com/watch?v=2er9d5hb_Fc

>mfw the technohead crew simultaneously made the worst and best music that has ever existed

youtube.com/watch?v=YMKIxxRA270

french rap in its prime might want to disagree
youtube.com/watch?v=VV4PrOcEwZM

>want to give jewgaming some of my shekels
>their shop keeps saying action unavailable

oh well

I remember when I could watch this weird ass gangsta-rap tv station from france around 2004, shit was legit.
VIVA existed back then as well. weird, huh.

>shit was legit
of course these scum were legit, thats what made them apealing
also hardcore synthy beats

Daily reminder that Kay loves the BBC

If by BBC you mean Big British Contraption, then yes :^)

arty is fun and necessary, fuck you

MA
MA
GET THE CAMERA
>quickybaby thread theme
>goyim gets Crucial Contribution
It's a sign, QuickyBaby really is our guy.

Didn't that weapon fire like five times before it was scrapped?

So the key to getting an Ace is just kill stealing?

>big

>grab direct TV remote, place beside benis
>prove me wrong

>implying I want to get banned

only way you can prove its legit if you take a pic w/o the tog and timestamp it
not like there are any mods here thatll ban you ;)

hello I play world of warships and I can confirm this

It's fun to play. You go into positions that are unexpected, you engage any target ALL OVER THE MAP that you find too strong or occupying too important of a position. You can blindshoot areas to make invisible tanks fuck off and give friendlies time to breath. You can follow the flow of battle and let enemy shitter scouts get killed because they wanted the easy frag.

Playing against, I really don't understand what's wrong. Any time you engage 1 on 1 a tank and you choose to take cover from his line of sight only, instead of acknowledging that the most dangerous gun shoots from X corner, you're at fault.

It can be anything, a bump of terrain, a rock, a destructible house (the one on E5 prokorovka for example that only arty players will think to use), or just being an annoyance to the arty with moving sideways. Arties are lazy, they will pick the easiest target -- not the higher tier, not the one that's stomping their team.

I can honestly say that there is always a reason for me to get artied on when it happens. When you get focused on, you calm down a bit and try again. 9/10 chance he will have switched to another target, and, after investing 15s in aiming somewhere else, he won't switch back to you in time.

Even when playing train sections of Highway or south west Mountain Pass, moving and using the terrain makes you invincible. Arty is the least of my concern.

Yeah, no mods around here to ban me...like they did three days ago :^(

Link to GuP mod pls

forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/398152-0915-girls-und-panzer-the-new-mod-collection/#topmost
The process for renaming crew and swapping portraits is detailed in the thread, additional tank skins can be found by searching the thread or just googling

no it isnt, spending most of your time wiggling around to avoid getting shot by arty isnt fun
and playing as arty isnt fun either
getting 2/3 of your hp taken and your crew and moduls rekt by a single arty shot isnt fun

there is litteraly no reason for arty to be in the game, it doesnt even prevent camping as those fuckers most of the time shot at people who acually try to push

getting killed in the first 30 secs by a suicide scout isnt fun, being spotted as soon as you shoot by illegal mods isnt fun, rng aim that makes you fail 9/10 shots each shoot costing over9000 money isnt fun, being unable to flee and being 1-shooted by everything isnt fun

Thank a lot mate, have some tits

you can prevent most of those things by not being stupid
there is next to nothing you can do about arty, you cant even shot back
only thing you can do is not getting spotted, which lets to the gameplay arty is sopposed to counter

and u can prevent being hit by arty by simply moving a few meters and not camping like a faggot

ill remember that next time i play my tog/t95/maus/oi/cykapershing

Some people enjoy the challenge of the worst vehicle class in the game.

you missed my point
campers dont get shot by arty because they arent spotted
its people who try to push or brawl that get shat on by sky cancer
retardingly moveing back and forward with "unexcepted" turns shouldnt be a major part of a tank game, and they still hit you even if you go full speed
again, the only thing that stops them from shoting you is not getting spottied

How about you just shell out for a SHSL like a normal person and laugh all the way to the bank.

That said, many endline arties have stupidly huge alpha damage.

In other games, the auto aim through walls mod is called an aim bot

>play WoT for 4 hours
>lose 20k credits
nice game

Is the ARL V39 definitively the most skippable tank in the game? I'm not sure if I should use my free exp or if there's something even shittier at t6-t9 that would warrant skipping

>Going up the French TD at all
It's shit, but you can spam APCR with the 105 like the French heavies have to to get by.

The french TD tree is the most skippable line

Did the Foch 155 get shafted or something?

In other PC games having auto aim at all is called an aim bot.

the whole line is shit till you reach tier 9
and even than the forch was nerfed so hard that it really isnt worth it anymore

Have you not played in years? It got massively shit on and they've never even tried to do anything with it making the entire line even more useless than the O263 line.

>8 inches
>not big

>Have you not played in years
Yes.

is NOFUN still alive?
haven't been here in 4 months

Soopringles says that, but artillery is the class he manages to do the most damage in. Even then it is an abysmal amount, though

Are they really that bad? I don't see how they can be any worse than the arl. I just don't want to blow 50k free exp if there's an even shittier tank ahead. I was saving it in the event there was a great line with a hiccup.

Then just keep the S35CA around and pick a new line.

it might be the worst line in the game
tier 9 and 10 are still okish but nothing speacial and most definitely not worth the grind in their current state

It's not alive but it's not permanently dead

Save it for another line. If you're set on TDs try the Grille 15 line and use the XP to get the St Emils top gun.

I'll save it then, thanks for the advice. I liked how the french tds looked, sucks that they're so awful.

>and use the XP to get the St Emils top gun.
Why would you ever do that?

Fucked up part is that's not even the nastiest stock grind in the game.

oh yes it is