/mbgg/ - Mobage General #582

Million charlotte project

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5bN1P5iDB8
youtube.com/watch?v=XGDYxNJEoB4
youtube.com/watch?v=POE3dgUdsOM
imgur.com/a/08TNv
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSuJiuh6LjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to pet this helldog.

Cute wan

If anyone is still playing AG, have you managed to figure out how to skill up units yet? I'm on the 4th chapter and dupes of characters don't seem easy to come by.

Feed copies of the card to it.

How much rupies are you guys gonna save for arena?

There's apparently skill cookies
They'll probably put them in events or something

>all those cute girls you collect will never be real

Bishop Safeguard is annoying as fuck.They just buying time for Satan's arrival and then overwhelm you with those ridiculous cards.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5bN1P5iDB8

Some news about Destiny Child
Current gameplay mechanics taken from a presentation: youtube.com/watch?v=XGDYxNJEoB4
Some catgirl from official youtube page: youtube.com/watch?v=POE3dgUdsOM
CBT is next month. Sign-ups were on May. Uses Kaokao.
Expect some more news to be coming out here and there in the upcoming months.

>4* Tsumugi vs 4* Tsumugi

Turns out arena matches can end in a draw

This is Tia. She makes potions.

Surprised the heal comes back up fast enough, haven't run into that yet

out of white extract

Wait is that fucking faggot with the shitty hair and red jacket the mc?

The cooldown is only 5 turns and neither of us could get lower than half hp, I don't think it would have ended if not for a time/turn limit

>wanting your delicious and perfect 2D girls to be real and disgusting
You disgust me.

imgur.com/a/08TNv

Small image dump from today's TB art stream. Colored Snaip^, colored Kem^, some enemy and character design from that upcoming medieval/scifi sidestory, a preview of some event/dungeon with Hiso alien monsters and some art for new Dragon otomos. From what I've seen, chat claims they're Area1 elemental Peta-spear attacks, which...feels a little OP and like someone got something wrong... Next proper Hiso Bar stream is still 2 weeks off, so we'll see if at least that medieval story is finally closing in on being done.

Also might as well repeat from last thread that Korin^ has been found to be rather underwhelming, due to the way Sword Synergy works. Even 4 sword units pincering a 2x2 boss will only hit the boss ONCE, since the attacks occur at the exact same time and the game's hit detection treats the AoE like it does magic. Doesn't bode well for Kem^ and the inevitable Pahrl^ recode, if they're "blessed" with Spear Synergy and Bow Synergy respectively.

Every game you play will eventually be closed down and all your cute girls will be forever lost to the ether.

savage

This is a Mamuru. She makes dicks hard.

>Lambda isn't even my final form
I guess following the otomo pattern, if we had recodes for Shin'en and Mutoh they'd become Omicrons.

It's possible MW might update it to register as individual hits, but it's just as likely they leave it as is. Either way, monotype teams haven't really been worthwhile since they retuned circle enhance to only affect damage against the weak weapon type. The recodes will be straight improvements over the existing stone kids, but probably not see a lot of use outside of e.g. a sword team against Kraken Kino or bow team against Odin.

Nah man they'll always live on in my heart and ain't no Jew Jap gonna take that away from me

Every single freaking engine researched.

Just two chassis left before test dolls become a free resource to me.

What about dupe Gabriels?

Anyone know what decks even run Gabriel?
Ive seen her once in my 500~ ranked games and im pretty sure it was back in D rank

Damn son.

I find to be her useful in Haven, though my Haven deck is pretty shit.

Get phoenix roost.

I wonder if Rune will ever get a Yogg-Saron equivalent.

I can see her working in ambush or Haven.

Is it worth keeping multiples though?

1 should be enough if you ever wanted to use her

And probably Shadow as well.
Anything where you really have a chance of having something on the board at the end of your opponents turn near the end of the game probably can use her. I think she'd actually be pretty okay in Shadow.

>slide down to jump off the track
>the game treats it as a tap and I jump at a fireball
How do I git gut at Scooter Spirits?

Also, I finally cleared episode 18 and opened most of the descends. If I managed to clear one 3* descend, will I be able to clear the other 3* ones? Because I've been dying to Marie a whole lot despite having a decent light team.

The interaction between Charlotte and Meg was fun.
Here's a quick rundown of Charlotte's story, still not done with Meg since I haven't been motivated to grind much.
>Charlotte arrives to the flying island but immediately wants to do nothing
>Catra tries to deny her, but Iris says it's fine and offers to bring lunch and generally being very lenient
>Some days later they realize she's holed up in her room, deeply concerned about her capabilities and why she ever did anything
>Meg visits and drags her to an amusement park, where she eventually feels better
>The next day they're at the pub enjoying drinks, Charlotte invites Meg to join
>Later Charlotte is sulking. Meg asked Charlotte to join the revolution army with her and is waiting for a response
>Charlotte is upset because she didn't want to become a friend to be asked these sorts of things and thinks she's being used
>Meg overhears due to her superb hearing so she comes explain that she asked Charlotte because as a best friend, she trusts her
>Charlotte feels better, but still declines because her power is her own to use
>But she'll tag along as a friend
>Then everyone accuses Charlotte of being dere
And anytime Charlotte did anything contrary to her usual demeanor, Meg would tease her about not hearing her.

Also, fuck weapon gacha. There's a massive pool of 33 weapons but no guarantees to at least ease the steep cost of trading in.

There's an option to change controls to tap upper screen to jump and tap lower screen to drop down. Another option turns the tap areas to left/right instead.

For descends it should be that way most of the time. Some descends are quite harder than the others at the same star. Also, transmigration quests are harder compared to normal descends at the same star. Fucking writer.

>Mikhael drops Mikhael
My event gacha luck has been shit, but drops have been pretty based. Got two Jeanne and now a Mikhael.

So I've been enjoying the game today, I think I'm only around chapter 12.

It seems like the game has become really easy once I started equipping all my characters with companion skills though, to be honest. I can just mindlessly drag my characters around and everything melts.

I just checked VS Battle and it says that there's no one in it, so I guess that's kinda worrying

would you say it's worth investing time, and maybe eventually money into this game. For example I really want a couple characters like Gatz for my team.

Sorry, this is about Terra Battle, I meant to quote and

>I just checked VS Battle and it says that there's no one in it, so I guess that's kinda worrying

Vs events are not on all the time and unless you have endgame units, it's not worth your time.

>would you say it's worth investing time, and maybe eventually money into this game. For example I really want a couple characters like Gatz for my team.

Depends on your impatience. Theoretically you can grind every single unit to 100% spellboost to remove it from the pool and save a lot of energy.

Grass boss smashed a fire unit for 1694. Okay game didn't want those gems anyways.

I use her in Runecraft.

>to remove it from the pool and save a lot of energy.

What do you mean? I just started so don't understand. I understand the skill boost % on your units though

By whether it's worth my time, I mean, it's probably the most unique game I've found on my mobile/tablet, but I want to make sure once I spend all this effort and time making my ideal party/units I'll have some activities to do... VS battle or otherwise

Oh man, that's good to know, gotta change it and see how it goes.

While I'm at it, what are the good descend bosses to have as a new player? I assume I shouldn't even attempt the 4* bosses at my level (around 45).

Basically, each unit has a skillboost percentage that will increase with usage, recoding or pulling dupes of the character.
Normal units will get 5% bonus from pulling dupes, ss and higher get 10%.

If a unit hits 100%, you can't pull any dupes of that unit anymore, so the likelyhood of pulling everything else increases.

As you go on with the game the chance to pull dupes will get higher an higher and there will be a point where pulling isn't worth it until you start maxing skillboost.

If you just started, you should pull unit you have a decent starting pool of characters at least.

>It seems like the game has become really easy once I started equipping all my characters with companion skills though

That's pretty much due to the fact that the early or even complete "main" game (CH1-30) was never meant to be run with companion support. Companions were added to the game with the introduction of Chapter 34 (!), which ironically feels like it was aeons ago despite CH35 being the newest. If you get your hands on some decent~ish buddies for your whole team, early game gets even easier than it has already been during "vanilla TB". Especially with Login campaigns giving out some free Metal Minions to push them to high levels early on.

Other than that, there's indeed no VS Cup going on right now. Those usually run...every 3 weeks or so, just keep an eye on the announcements and event calendar. VS Mode is pretty much a completely newbie-free zone though, as only top-players (=full Z teams with top tier companions and/or best teams for themed Cups) seem to bother with it.

>logged into warship girls with my old userid.
>tried every server and each one directs me into choosing a starter ship.
Does this mean i lost my progression? I immediately logged out each time it told me to choose a starter ship.

Thanks a lot for that info. So once a unit is at 100% SB it'll be removed from the draw.

Yeah that's just what clicked for me, lol. I tried this game (very briefly) when it was released and I don't think there was a companion system, so I'm basically doing these chapters on easy mode now huh

I do really like the companion system though

is there any content that you can do on this game at "endgame" when you have tons of high rank/level characters and companions besides VS?

Nearly at 70 and haven't gotten jack shit.

Team and level?

damn i can't even get passed the stage with the 3* ticket

I'm still getting my butt kicked with by the 3* ticket stage. Which is annoying, since that would put me up to a full 3*+ team.

But still at only one 4*, lots of room to get stronger.

There are event and collab dungeons during which you can acquire new characters.

The hardest dungeons require specific units to counter them, in fact there were some ridiculously hard dungeons released recently.

An example of how hard endgame is currently:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSuJiuh6LjE

Well I'm using this so I've had a pretty easy time up until this part. Last unit only ever used in arena and going to hopefully get replaced on Monday with that 4* gacha login ticket.

what are you farming for the evo mats?

I think it would be better to use a team full of 3* "Dark" members instad of only 4*s when using Yui as a leader.

That and using a friend's Yui leader.

In theory MW is constantly working on new stuff to be added to the game (there's usually one big content stream about every month, next one being August 6th), in reality their team notably struggles to release stuff at a pleasant pace comparable to your average mobage, which led to the TB being a ded game meme.

For the somewhat near future (ver 4.2.+) there seems to be in the works:
- some kind of sidestory/alternate gamemode
- new Kino/"monster revenge" bosses
- an "endless dungeon/quest" thingy that may or may not be related to one of the DownloadStarter landmarks
- some kind of new loot system related to a new "Luck" stat for characters
- new sets of recodes (Bahl^ when)
- CH36

Have to wait for the dungeon that gives you the elemental stones for it. Right now it's the gold dungeon.

>That and using a friend's Yui leader.

Impossible to do since you can't have dupes of girls not even from friends. I only have 1 dark 3* I used to use it before I got my 4* Koharu. I prefer using the 4* for various reasons.

>Impossible to do since you can't have dupes of girls not even from friends.
Ah, that explains why I couldn't find any Yui leaders.

>that god tier luck of Shinen moving only a single space up on turn 3
I tried to bother with Shinen a few times so far, but fuck if I ever got that much luck with his movement. Also fuck all those people with their Whitewyrm Wands. Shinen&Mutoh may be the first challenges where those actually come in extremely handy.

How old?
At one point the game was split between 2 companies and you may have picked the losing one.

Anyone have some good/updated shadow netdecks from the current top people?

>Win 5 games as haven

Heh, its gonna be a long day.

I think around 6 months old, i'm pretty sure it's well after the split.
I remember the front pic was a fishing Sukhbataar back when i played.

>put 12 banishing/destroy spells
>don't draw them against shadow mord memers

Wow fucking rigged.

Kinda starting Dragon Project, what should I focus on? leveling up my weapons and armor?
And what should I do when I get enough gems, roll in the monster gacha or magic gacha?

>Manage to draw and summon all 3 cerbs in one match

It feels so good having all this free damage. Cerberus is really the best dog.

>People taking a ton of time thinking about how to clear your board and survive another turn forgetting you have a stock of Mimis in your hand.

>Ch36
>When you still haven't gotten Mutoh and Shinen
But what about having two of the strongest free characters. Who you can't possibly get without an op as fuck team and quick as fuck reflexes.

Cerberus also makes the phantom howl range a lot bigger if they play no wards which is really nice and takes a lot of people by surprise.

>Mutoh and Shinen
>free
That's a good one. At the time you get them you've either commited tons of money, tons of time and/or tons of your sanity to recruiting them.

I'd like to see those MW fucks do either Shinen or Mutoh live on stream and pretend "Yeah, this is okay." The ways people have found to break them (easily involving dozens upon dozens force quits) can hardly be considered viable. Especially when MW introduces all new immunities to (partly also new) traps that almost do jack if they alter the trap mechanics at the same time.

>Kinda starting Dragon Project, what should I focus on? leveling up my weapons and armor?
I'd prioritize weapons. You can make up for the lack of defense with positioning and just playing good in general for the time being.
>And what should I do when I get enough gems, roll in the monster gacha or magic gacha?
Roll whichever you need pretty much. You have a good starting weapon which has been discontinued though so if you hadn't farmed the mats when he was still around you'll have no way to finish leveling it. In which case I'd probably advise you to hit the monster gacha to replace it. Did you pick the game up again after a hiatus?

I don't disagree but it still sucks to avoid them they are really good. Though Shinen is easily more acquirable than Mutoh so if you have gatz and the trinity I would at least attempt it.

Also, I believe they recently ran mutoh on stream yesterday and got fucked.

where is the gacha button in girls frontline?

I've actually got pretty much the team required to crack Shinen. Tried so a few times and actually got extremely close once. One thing that's not exactly obvious though and you don't tend to see on the "how to" videos? When Shinen moves and shoves your units around and they get shoved into his guns? Yeah, in all seriousness THAT also counts as "your unit touched the trap while moving, so it takes damage". Commence ragequit and me taking a vacation from this bullshit for a while.

I started playing the week of release but uninstalled it for some reason, I re rolled for that weapon.
Came back some days ago and had enough gems on my box to roll a 10+1, couldn't get any S monster though.

Should I start again and re-roll for a new S weapon?

Well if you turn it off and restart. You can retry it for free. I mean it took me a day to do PDK because of the kinetic sliders.

>weapon which has been discontinued

And dropped.

Turn 6 is an easy11 face damage even if you have an empty field.

>reach the boss for the 3* ticket
>Get shit catastrophically pushed in

40 gems for a 3* works out in the end

Everyone seems to get stuck on the 3* ticket boss. I've been considering just using 20 quartz to finish him off too.

Does anyone know when the challenge quest series will be rotated out?

I figure I'll give it until day 7 and try it with what i get from the 4* ticket before I give up and cheat it

I had to get revived twice just to finish it, the boss absolutely destroys you to the point where three 4* cards ain't enough. Doubt I'll be finishing all these quests any time soon

Okay.

>Those games where you're at 5 mana while the dragonscum opponent is at 10 mana

This shit is really kills any fun you could be having with the game. Whoever gave dragon mana advantage deserves to get shot several times.

What are the stages like before the final boss compared to the previous one? That looks like an impossible bitch and the dev materials are scarce

If they ramp up to 10 mana while you're at 5, realistically 6, then they did pretty much nothing else you should have an easy time wrecking their face.

On TB, if I want to equip my unit with an attack companion...

For example for my spearman unit, would it be better if I equip it with a trident vs a sword attack companion?

>Try Elf Class/Forestcraft for Missions
>Flood my board like no tomorrow while the Sword/Royal I was matched up with can do nothing and is forced to do alot of bad plays

I know I play Zoolock back in Hearthstone but now I have seen the true face of 'cancer board'

I get the feeling those elves are evil incarnate, they have a tendency to send their brethren and fairies to their deaths in meatgrinder strategies

Get ready ladies, best game here.

I wouldn't say it's impossible but you'd probably want a full passion team for it but you could probably make due without one. You'll want at least 1 resurrection and probably one or two healers with at least one of them being an aoe heal. Stages before it were pretty easy for me the jump between the last stage and the stage before it is a joke. I did have a harder time on the third to last stage than I did the second to last simply because of poison being spammed.

I don't care if it's worse, a Rose Queen deck is much more fun than Purgatory

There's no same-type advantage. Whether you equip a silver sword or silver spear, the damage from the mega attack is the same. The only thing that affects damage is the target's type. It used to be that the character type determined all damage type, but then a while ago they changed it so that type is determined by the individual skill.

So if you are fighting a bow monster and you have a spear character, whether you equip him with a silver bow or spear, the skill damage will be the same. The fact that he is a spear character doesn't make the silver spear better for him. However, as you are fighting a bow monster, if you give him a silver sword, the silver sword's mega sword skill will do extra damage.

So give your spearman whatever you like, and if you have options try to go with whatever type is strong against the enemies you'll be facing as shown on the level select screen.

Cant because they always get dragon oracle on turn 2, Aiela on turn 3 and then dragon warrior, imprisoned dragon spam or all kinds of gay shit while giving themselves mana advantage.

Where do you limit break weapons in Dragon Project and how do you get the materials for it?
Is it the items you get for selling your S rank equipment?

Only got two single healers, guess I'll have to hope for the support 4* with resurrect and heal. Getting all the cookies for levelling is going to be fun

Thank you. I guess I can mix it up and give some companions a mix of skills and then some pure skills to really exploit an enemy weakness.

>Dragon with 8 mana
>on turn 8
ok

And is there a way to go back to the character creator after you finish creating your character? I can't find where it is.