Driving a few minutes ago

>Driving a few minutes ago
>Pull up behind an E46 at a stop light
>See the 330 CI badge
>Under that is an ///M badge
>About three inches to the right of that, not even aligned to it, is a "3" badge

You guys always talk about this shit but I've never seen it until now. They have to be doing this ironically, right?

Not gonna lie, my favorite might still be the SRT license plate cover on the VW Taureg.

And check out this sweet Mustang

>Go to a car meet
>have an SVT Focus
>Group of guys come up start shitting on it about how there was no SVT Focus
>That the only special Focus ford made of that year had a turbo 2.3ltr
>They point at the shifter and laugh about how there was no 6 speed Focus ever
Whole time I'm just looking at them like there can't possibly be a group of people this retarded.

>kind of want to put an ///m badge on my trunk after i supercharge it and do all kinds of suspension and brake mods such that it has stats comparable or superior to a stock m5
>terrified because i'm an autist and i dont want to be lumped in with shitters like

>///M badge
>///M
TRIGGERED

Put a \\\WAT badge

Is that a cover for the drums?

Sometimes I just want to throw random emblems on my car just to fuck with people.

Ford Miata
Dodge Miata baby snek

i want a \\\wat sticker so fucking badly but nobody's stepped up from /osg/ to make one

fine, M badge.

2017 Ford Toyota Civic

Honda Miata Si

Just saw a 235i with an ///M badge parked right next to a CLA 250 with AMG badges.

Nah I was meming, occasionally I'll go to /g/ and shill for the new 2017 Ford Toyota Civic that's built by Apple, powered by Gentoo, and comes with a free copy of Windows 10

ya all 235i have an M badge now

>Ferarro on a MR2

You guys got nothing on this.

The ///M is supposed to be there

>///

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

The guy rebadged his M3 CSL as a 316i.
Funny thing is, there are no 316is.