/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Event drops
>i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png
>[Onigashima] and Minamoto's gacha until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav

>Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/z6i1w/
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

chaldeum.wordpress.com/event/onigashima/ch13/
twitter.com/shobo2/status/756953589042425856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EVIL WITCH

Wonfes soon

Less evil version figure happening

Save kouhai!

Please post best servant

tamamo thread

Buffs never

pastebin user is a fag

Ramesseum Tentyris is at one point stated to be at least 2 kilometers in length. It's not just one temple, though. It's a complex of several temples. Ramesses' own temple is situated in the middle of it all.

If you think of it as a game of Dungeon Keeper, that wouldn't be far off. Or you could say he's the DM in a game of Dungeons & Dragons.

Kay.

Free 5* never

at least you have 5* stats you bitch

>my first golden was Sumanai
Cute as fuck but also useless outside of France

Evil witch fig when? I'm a poorfag and would never buy it also I don't want to reveal my powerlevel but I want other Medeabros to be happy

a shame saber lancelot doesn't wear edgy helmet

redman alter when?

Why is Saber Lancelot so fucking ugly?

>Still no 5*
>Euryale NP3
> Carmilla and Martha Np 2
>Lancelot NP4

I-I'm starting to lose hope here.

I am an Atalanta sexual

I would actually try to roll for him if he have a sprite that wear helmet

Save her from what?

Could someone here please TL this? I'd really appreciate it.

Arjuna is pure!
If you want to sexualize a curry use Karna or Rama

KIYO THREAD

This guys don't even looks so bad. But his Lancelot is just horrible. He even can't unbent Lancelot's sword, looks like they just hide sword's handle offscreen. Arondight is beyond repair.

>70mDP
can i make it

Who drops the bath CE the oni or the servant?

She's fucking dying

Didn't he seduce a shit ton of women when he was in hiding?

Nobu a CUTE.

>4 wives and 1 husband
>pure

Worst Kiyo.

Neither it seems.

Of course he's pure, a pure slut.

>700mil DP
All these plumes.

>single target NP that seals NP and defense down for 3 turns
BASED

2, and one threaten to kill herself if she doesn't get his D.

shit voice

Nothing can be done about that. Just move on and forget about her.

>Didn't even save the full size

Like Medb?

So what kind of explanation do you think they will give for Mashu being kill at the end of America?

She's burning out like Shirou was when he had archer's arm attached to him.

Had it linked to me by someone else famalam, I don't know the source.

Mashu Mashu'd too hard.

Cute ninja

The NP seal is only for 1 turn so it's only useful when the enemy's NP bar is full.

Full size here.

>Saber and Saber Lily have the same deck and NP type
>Gil and Ko-Gil have the same deck and NP type
>Medea and Medea Lily have the same deck and NP type

>Iskandar and Shota Alex do not
5-star Quick Rider never.

She's a homunculus by Chaldea specifically created to become host for Gallahad's soul so they could use the shield as a key component for one of Da Vinci's inventions that could summon multiple Servants without the need for a Holy Grail system.

Well it's too fucking small to read without squinting. Good luck finding someone willing to do it.

>doesn't apply poison/curse too

what the fuck?

>the full size is only 50px bigger
Every.single.time

Only if JETS gets summoned as CARTS will that happen.

Posted the full size from pixiv, it's not much better.

Best archer thread.

Would *4 Bishounen Iskandar/Alex be an Arts Rider?

No.

Huh. Thanks user, sorry about that. Anyone willing to translate now that it's not for ants?

How come Medea sucks more when she got older unlike the others

Is something the matter?

Hell, I actually finished it:

14)

This one was translated here, so I’m skipping it:
chaldeum.wordpress.com/event/onigashima/ch13/

15)

The fight is going badly as Raikou/Ushi Gozen keeps pushing you back, and she announces her final blow just as someone interrupts.

>???: “Fufufu, did the sake make you forget, Raikou? I am a tenacious bug indeed. The apex of all critters that survive by feeding off the filth and carrion---That is what we Oni are. I won’t lose to you! Here goes!”
>Kintoki: “SHUTEN!”

Shuten had been hiding waiting for a chance to strike and she manages to wound Raikou, though she’s hanging by a thread herself.

>Raikou: “You are an eyesore!”
>Shuten: “Ahhh, this is too much, huh? I’ll disappear. See you again, youngster.”

Then she says she’ll see him somewhere without that fussy mother of his… or something of the sort. If you notice me being vague whenever Shuten speaks, it’s because her dialect just confuses the shit out of me.

>Kintoki: “Shit! You bastard! You’re an Oni, an enemy, no doubt about it! But that opening you created in your Oni-like way is something I won’t let go to waste, on my honour as a man! Better be watching from down in hell, Drunk Ogre, time to finish it up! This is the Final Lap, let’s go general! Time for the last Golden Drive!”

Helena's swimsuit is pretty good.

5* Ruler Vladimir the Great
5* Caster Yaroslav the Wise
4* Avenger/Berserker Olga
3* Saber Oleg
3* Lancer Igor

You beat Raikou at last, with everyone tiredly sighing in relief and Kintoki looking conflicted.

>Protagonist: “We made you do something painful…”
>Kintoki: “Heh, it’s fine, you’re a good General. Don’t worry about it.”

>Kintoki: “Ushi Gozen and the General are the same thing. Splitting them up has been impossible from the start.

Raikou falls unconscious from Kintoki’s last attack, and he says it’s a matter of luck whether the next time she wakes up it’ll be with her personality or Ushi Gozen’s.

>Raikou: “Uhhh, it huts… ah, if it isn’t Kintoki! It’s been so long, I’m glad you’re looking fine!”
>Roman: “’It’s been so long’? Could it be that she…?”
>Kintoki: (She doesn’t remember anything she did as Ushi Gozen! Don’t tell her, it’ll just make her depressed!)
>Raikou: “No… it seems I’ve been a great burden. Kintoki, and everyone else gathered here… I don’t have any memory of it, but it’s clear from what I can see. Because of my weakness, my unsightly true nature seems to have hurt you all… This is not something that can be forgiven, but I apologize nonetheless.”
>Ushi: “P-please raise your head, Raikou-dono! Whatever you might have done, you are a Japanese warrior. You must not show such an appearance!”
>Raikou: “Ahhh, what a cute outfit. Could you be a Minamoto?”
>Ushi: “Yes. I am using my childhood name, but I am related to Raikou-dono.”
>Raikou: “What a fortunate thing. The Genji warriors have tamed my mental affliction after all. I am ashamed, as your ancestor, I should have shown you a more dignified image.”

Benkei and Kotarou tell her not to worry, since she looked plenty awesome anyway, and she’s glad to see Kintoki has such good friends.

>Roman: “I can feel the overflowing motherliness through the monitor. It’s making me feel like cleaning up…”
>Mashu: “I didn’t know, so this is what a mother feels like.”
>Kintoki: “Yeah, Raikou-san’s ability to soften people up isn’t half-assed at all. No matter how rowdy they are, she can have them sitting straight with just a word. She’s like a Bodhisattva.”

>Raikou: “I have been such an incompetent mother. Kintoki, please forgive me.”
>Kintoki: “Not my call, this time I’m just the Monkey. The boss is the general over here.”
>Raikou: “Ah, so you’d be Momotaro! I have done such an inexcusable thing putting you through all this…”
>Protagonist: “I’ll forgive you in exchange for a hug.”
>Raikou: “You want me to hug you? Of course, I don’t mind.”
>Mashu: “Master? That was a joke, wasn’t it?”
>Fou: “Fouuu.”
>[Raikou starts to vanish]
>Raikou: “Ah, seems my role is over. But I will not forget. This Minamoto Raikou, as the head of the Genji and as a warrior myself, will return your kindness for sure. Next time we see each other, my sword will be yours. Feel free to make use of me as a Servant; I will obey any type of command.”
>Protagonist: “So about that hug…”
>Mashu: “Master!”
>Raikou: “Fufu, of course, I don’t mind. I’ll promise to hold you in my arms as your mother if you’d like…”

Ushi regrets not getting to talk with her since they’re from the same clan, and also wonders if she’d even stand cheating with a country bumpkin like herself, but Kintoki tells her Raikou is approachable to everyone. Benkei says something I’m not too sure about, but I think he says Raikou would probably turn her blade o any “undesirable lovers” that approached Kintoki, but again, not sure.

twitter.com/shobo2/status/756953589042425856

>4* Avenger/Berserker Olga

>Roman: “Ahh, a hug would be nice… eh!? Kotarou-kun!”

Kotarou starts to vanish as everything ends, and he gives you the usual send-off telling you he’d gladly fight for you again as either a ninja or the Pheasant.

>Kotarou: “…unfortunately, I can’t fire beams from my beak though.”

Kintoki asks him why he was so respectful to him all this time, and Kotarou reveals that the Fuuma village is in Ashigara (Kintoki’s home mountain), so his stories are a local legend for him. Kintoki blushes and wishes he had told him sooner, since he would have tried to look cooler in front of him if he had known he was his kouhai.

>KintokI: “Oh well, it’s good to see my kouhai are raised well! Your Noble Phantasm has a super stylish name too!”
>KotaroU: “Fighting by your side has been an honour. Until next time!”

Roman announces that the Oni Extermination story has finally ended, and you go back home.

>I now have both Shuten and Yorimitsu on my team
>they both want my dick
I'm not going to survive, am I?

16) Extra section:

>Raikou: Sorry to do this after the ‘they lived happily ever after’ part, but shall we do a bit more?
>Mashu: “Raikou-san!? Didn’t you leave!?”
>Raikou: “Ah, whenever I forget something, Iimemdiately go back for it even if it’s embarrassing.”
>Roman: “Come back from the Throne of Heroes!? So it’s not self-summoning, but self-manifestation!?”
>Raikou: “I didn’t so much come back as use my fighting spirit. [Heart]”
>Roman: “She stopped her disappearance with fighting spirit… Kintoki-kun, what the hell is your mother…?”
>Kintoki: “Don’t look at me, I’ve got not explanation. She’s just like that.”

>Ushi: “What a self-determining person. Sticking firmly to one’s purpose without considering others’ circumstances, like a Kijin! It’s reassuring to know I’ve inherited that blood!”
>Protagonist: “Well, the body is… a bit different…”
>Ushi: “That’s right, my lord has never seen the adult me, have you? Servants do not age, but it’s not decided I could never become the adult me. Please look forward to that time, my Lord.”
>Benkei: “…? Wait, the adult Yoshitsune-sama’s size is like Raiko-samaaaaaa!!!!!?”

The reading of the word he uses says “size”, but the kanji read “breast power.”

>Benkei: “Guh!”
>Ushi: “There’s no temples here, so let’s finish matters behind that rock, Benkei.”
>[Ushi drags him off to beat the shit out of him]

Turns out the three Great Oni revived because of reasons, so Onigashima won’t disappear until they’re completely exterminated.

Mashu asks why she gave them such power, and she replies that she wanted to make strong enemies so Kintoki would have fun fighting them, and got a bit carried away.

>Kintoki: “Holy… shit.”

Since you’re here too, she decides to use this as a way to tests your skills for the whole saving humanity thing.

>Protagonist: “So you’re not going to help?”
>Raiko: “Yes, I’m being mean (Sweet smile).It’s best to weed off the habit of slacking off when ou’re young, so undisciplined children must be punished. It’s painful for Mother as well, but bad children should be set right.”
>Protagonist: “You look sweet but you’re really Spartan after all!”
>Kintoki: “Sorry general, I’m repeating myself, but that’s just how Raikou-sama is.”

Anyway, you decide to go along with it and Kintoki seems happy to treat this as a combat amusement park, so you go kill the Oni again.
The end.

Post Irish people

>milf Yoshitsune
Now I want her even more.

>Yoshitsune is a titty monster
pls no

>Ushi: “That’s right, my lord has never seen the adult me, have you? Servants do not age, but it’s not decided I could never become the adult me. Please look forward to that time, my Lord.”
time to save quartz

>trying to farm blue skill orbs for saber
>don't get more than 10 with 20 apples

i need fucking 60 of those things for fucking sake

But Momotarou got a lot of loot from Onigashima that he lived happily ever after. Where's my loot?

I hope she gets more art

Here, the last panel. Just for you.

>Protagonist: “I’ll forgive you in exchange for a hug.”
Good to see Guda has priorities.

S U M M O N T I C K E T S
U
M
M
O
N

T
I
C
K
E
T
S

So does this mean that Ushi is a very diluted Mixed-Blood?

Thanks user. I've wanted to know what's going on in that for a long while, one panel is a good start.

>>Raikou: “Ah, whenever I forget something, Iimemdiately go back for it even if it’s embarrassing.”
>>Roman: “Come back from the Throne of Heroes!? So it’s not self-summoning, but self-manifestation!?”
>>Raikou: “I didn’t so much come back as use my fighting spirit. [Heart]”

Can anything stop the Yandere Milf?

>Yoshitsune is a tittymonster
Fuck yeah.

Her yandere daughteru

What is Ushi's best class?

お疲れ様です

Saber

Get that meme game out of here.

Don't post that shit game please.